What a Slut Deserves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now content, I wiped the cum still dribbling from cock on a nearby towel and began to dress. Once dressed, I tidied the room and packed my bag. With the knife in hand that I had used to remove her clothing I stood over my girlfriend. "You did well today," I said. "I want to thank you for talking me into this. You have made me very happy. I'm going to release you now. You can clean up here, then I'll get you home."

She made no effort to move. I walked behind her and cut the dumbbells from her ankles before slicing the cable ties from her wrists. Having been bound for hours, she let out a whimper as her pinned arms moved to a more normal position and blood flow stimulated areas that were numb. "The pain and numbness in your arms and shoulders will go away, but it will take some time," I re-assured her.

No sooner had I uttered these words than she attempted to skitter across the room for the door. Stumbling as she went, she picked herself up off the soiled carpeting no less than four times before steadying herself on the door knob. "You're filthy," I said. "No need to run out. Use the shower and I'll take you home. You don't want to leave the building like this."

Without removing the ball gag, she flung open the door and fell into the hallway. Attempting to run down the hall she bounced off the walls and fell several more times before reaching the end of the hall and turning the corner. I looked after her, but made no attempt to stop her departure. I returned to the room, grabbed my bag, and made for the buildings exit. I found the ball gag in the elevator, but otherwise found no trace of my girlfriend.

*****

Surprisingly, I never heard from her after that day. I attempted contact her numerous times, but she disappeared from my life. Her departure was a shame, but the experience was something I thought of often. She wasn't my favorite of all time, but she did enjoy that rank for a good while.

It was a long time ago though. I hadn't thought of her or that day for the past several years until her face showed up randomly on my social media feed. Apparently, she is a friend of a friend somewhere along the line. Perusing her profile, she appears to have a lovely family. A husband and three children, all smiles and good times. I wonder if she's ever been loved again like she was that day. I'll have to send her some Polaroids and find out if she wants to catch-up.