All Comments on 'What a Trip Pt. 01'

by timtheenchanter23

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Let him get her a baby to heal them both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good concept but technically the writing sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, I couldn't finish reading your story; too many errors. You need to go back to college, as the first time didn't seem to work!

sargedog1sargedog1almost 2 years ago

It chokes and sputters out like a middle school child wrote it. Glaring errors and poorly chosen statements make the reader backtrack repeatedly to fumble through. The story is not situationally incredulous or implausible, so that's a good thing. If you chose to continue the story of which it might be worthy. Put some polish on it. Fine details make the story. An ebb within her of disgrace perhaps over a go jump on mom fill er up with baby batter bullshit that seems the infantile norm in stories here of late.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start! Looking forward to more!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 2 years ago

I’m not into feet but I found this very arousing.

WhipmasterWhipmasteralmost 2 years ago

Off to a good start. Ignore someone anonymous, they can’t even be bothered to join up. They definitely can’t write their own stories.

davevsr1davevsr1almost 2 years ago

Loved it !!!!! especially the foot fetish. Hope you continue the story.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Foot job??? Too slow paced. You also need to finish the story before submitting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story line but hard to read due to the numerous run-on sentences. Maybe a few more describing the desires and less hinting around them, also, misleading title.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love to see more of the story please.

MrPassionMan315MrPassionMan315almost 2 years ago

Not a BAD story. But not good either. Proof reading could of helped you alot. Errors took away from the read itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If this was your first story attempt, you're off to a good start. While there were some grammatical errors, they were not enough to detract from the story. An editor or proofreader should be able to help. Don't let the negative nelly's keep you from continuing.

TopReviewerTopRevieweralmost 2 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to write your story. Don't mind the naysayers. The flow of the story and erotic scenes were quite good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It does seem implausible that a woman that every guy serms to lust after is only interested in her son.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Like the story so far but waiting on the incest gave it a 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Liking it so far but no incest 4 stars!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liked the story but where's the incest? 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous