What a Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
Snow storms aren't that bad...
1.6k words
4.15
19.5k
20
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told my wife that the weather was getting worse but she said she had promised to go deliver food & groceries to a senior citizen she knew a few miles from the house.

I had no other choice but to tell her I would drive her. We packed up the car and headed out as the snow started piling up on the road.

It was slow going as the roads started getting slick with hail now coming down on top of the snow covered road.

My wife, Lisa, said we had about five miles or so to go. Just then I skidded off the road into a ditch. We were both ok but the car was stuck.

I went to call the police but my cell phone indicated that I had no bars and it was basically useless. My wife's phone had the same problem.

After what seemed like an eternity, a Jeep pulled alongside and offered us some help. The woman, Donna, said she would take us to her place until we could get help.

We thanked her and got in her Jeep and she carefully drove us to her place which was a short distance away.

Donna ushered us inside her house and quickly got her fireplace going. We thanked her for helping us out.

She asked us, "What the hell are you two doing driving on these roads with a car and not a 4x4?"

I told her that we were making a special delivery of foods and groceries to a senior citizen friend of my wife.

Donna made us some coffee and we relaxed in the kitchen as the radio announcer said that all the roads in the area should not be driven on due to icing conditions.

Donna looked at us and said, "Look, you guys are going to have to spend the night. Unfortunately, I only have one bed and the couch. Your wife can sleep with me and you can have the couch."

I told her that would be fine and we thanked her for her hospitality.

Over dinner, she told us she lived alone and enjoyed the peace and quiet living in the woods. She said that she lived up here for the last five years after her husband passed away. She continued by saying that she was well off and just enjoyed her hobbies and the lake.

As we talked, I figured Donna was in her thirties, about 5'6", maybe 120, brown hair, brown eyes, firm ass and full tits and very attractive.

Lisa, my wife, is 32, 5'6", 125, long blonde hair, blue eyes, firm ass, 36c tits with big nipples and the sweetest smooth pussy I ever saw.

My name is Tony. I am 35, 5'8", 165, brown hair, hazel eyes and in decent shape. We live in upstate New York and also far from neighbors.

As it got later, the winds picked up and we could hear the hail hitting the windows and we could see the snow piling up.

I told Donna that I was surprised she still had electricity. She said that she has a generator if the electricity goes out.

After we cleaned up the dinner dishes, Donna brought out a bottle of wine and poured us a glass full to help keep us warm.

Over the next couple of hours, we finished off almost two bottles of wine and it was getting late so we decided to call it a night.

Lisa went with Donna into the bedroom and I made myself as comfortable as possible on her couch.

I kept my jeans and shirt on since I hadn't plan on sleeping in a stranger's house. I did wonder what Lisa was going to wear though.

It wasn't long before I fell asleep.

In the middle of the night I woke up. I got up and saw the snow still falling. I then heard noises coming from the bedroom. I quietly approached the bedroom and saw the door was ajar.

I listened and heard moans and managed to peek inside.

I almost died when I saw my wife and Donna naked in bed, making love to each other. As I watched, my cock got rock hard. I never dreamt my wife was into women and was completely surprised.

I then quietly went back to the couch with a hard cock and smile on my face.

By the time we woke up, the snow stopped and the sun was out.

Donna made breakfast and while Lisa and I cleaned up, Donna went outside to clean off her truck.

While she was outside, I approached Lisa and kissed her on the back of her neck. It was then that I spotted a hickey on her neck and the aroma of sex on her body.

I asked her about it and she nonchalantly said she didn't know it was even there.

I then said, "Lisa, I know about last night and I am totally ok with it. In fact, you looked terrific with Donna. You should have told me. I love you."

Lisa looked at me and got all flustered and replied, "Before we were married, I had a girlfriend for awhile but that ended when I met you. Until last night, I never thought about making love to a woman again, but it just happened. Please forgive me."

I told her there was nothing to forgive and that if she wanted to pursue to bi activity, she had my blessing, as long as I wasn't excluded.

She smiled and said, "I love you and if I decide to go bi, you will be a part of it."

I then asked her if she had any other secrets.

She smiled and said, "Well, there is one other thing. Donna asked me if it was ok with me if she could fuck you."

I replied, "And, what did you tell our hostess?"

Lisa said, "I told her I would be ok with it if she would turn into a threesome."

Lisa continued, "What should I tell her?"

Just then Donna came in.

Lisa got some coffee for Donna to warm her up and said to her, "Donna, Tony knows about last night. He heard me and saw us. I'm sorry."

Donna smiled as she drank her coffee and said, "I must be honest with you two. As soon as I met the two of you I wanted you both. It has been a long time for me and I sensed that Lisa would be ok with us getting together. Am I wrong?"

I looked at her and said, "Lisa is a grown woman and if she wants to be with you, I am ok with that and I told her so. She then told me that you wanted to fuck me."

Donna looked at Lisa, then me and said, "I haven't had a real cock since my husband died. Lisa said she was ok with you and I fucking. What do you say? Lisa can join us too."

I looked at both women and said, "First, I think I owe you something anyway for helping us. Second, I loved watching you and Lisa together. And third, I would love to fuck you as long as Lisa joins us."

Donna put down her coffee, got up and led us to her bedroom. In an instant, she was naked. Lisa and I joined her and soon the three of us were in bed with me in the middle.

My 7" cock was rock hard and Donna wasted no time engulfing it with her mouth as Lisa and I kissed.

I could see Lisa's hand moving down to play with Donna's tits. Donna's hand found Lisa's tits as well.

It wasn't long before I told them I was going to cum. Donna stopped sucking my cock and got on her back. She then told me to fuck her.

Lisa watched as my hard cock easily slipped into Donna's waiting slit. I started fucking her hard as Lisa and Donna kissed.

Donna started moaning and her body started to shake as she started having one orgasm after another. Just then I shot my cum deep into her cunt, filling her until my cum oozed out.

Lisa quickly lapped up my cum and even sucked it out of Donna's cunt.

We rested awhile and then Lisa and Donna started kissing and feeling each other up. I told them to get on all fours and I knelt behind them. I slipped my cock in one cunt then the other and went from one to the other, fucking them both until I came in Lisa's cunt.

That night the three of us fucked and sucked each other numerous times.

In the morning, the roads were clear and Lisa and I could get help with the car to get home.

However, before we did anything, we got together one more time...

The women got on all fours and I lubed my cock and slowly inserted my cock in Lisa's ass and fucked her. Then I pulled my cock out and slowly slipped it in Donna's tight ass and fucked her.

When I was about to cum, I told them to get on their backs and sprayed my cum on their tits and faces then told them to lick my cum off each other.

They happily obliged and ended up grinding their pussies together with each having multiple orgasms.

When we finished, we showered and got dressed. Donna made a call for help to get my car unstuck.

Before Donna took us back to the car, she invited us back when it got warmer so they could all skinny dip in the lake.

Lisa and I thanked her, gave her kisses as Donna took us back to our car.

We told her we would be back...