What a Wild, Wonderful Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, Matt, lick me right there!" Clara screamed after only a few minutes flicking my tongue between her lower lips.

She squeezed a fistful of my hair as her body quivered and I couldn't tell if she was sobbing or cumming, her abdomen was clenching so hard. I pulled my head back and wiped her fluids from my lips. My mother smiled in approval from the seat next to Clara.

"That was great," Clara sighed, throwing her head back.

Our heads all turned as the sound of a slow clap came from just inside the door .

"Very impressive," John said, as he slowly strolled into the living room. He had shed his toga and only wore his leather sandals. His long pink cock bobbed between his legs as he walked. He was clearly turned on by what he had just seen and the thought that he had slipped in the door to watch really turned me on.

"Now I think you should fuck her while your mother sucks my cock. You know, so we can all play."

Laughter filled the room.I fell back between Clara's welcoming thighs, this time with my pelvis leading the way. In no time, I was pumping my cock up into her spread pussy. My mother stripped her toga off over her head and let her large breasts tumble down the front of her chest. She let John shove his cock up between her mounds until he was hard and then she leaned forward so the tip would slip between her full lips with each pump.

Clara pulled the front of her toga down and brought her massive breasts out to play. I took each breast in a hand and squeezed them together so I could bury my face between them.

"Is my mother's cunt as wet and tight for you as it usually is for me?" John asked.

"It's wonderful."

"Good, but don't cum, yet. I believe your mother owes you a reward?"

My mother looked up at me and winked, never letting her lips lose contact with John's cock. She slowly extracted my friend's manhood from her cheeks and lips and then stood and turned, pressing her full bottom up into the air as she leaned over the back of the sofa. I watched John reach into the pile of togas on the floor and produce a small tube of lubricant and immediately knew what was coming. While John spread the lube on his fingers and then into my mother's awaiting ass, I presented my cock to him and he slurped his own mother's juices from my shaft.

I wanted to be as hard as possible so my cock would enter my mother cleanly, so I pulled at the back of John's head until he was gagging on my fleshy spear. When I knew I wasn't getting any stiffer, I popped my wet shaft out of John's mouth. It was slick with with foamy saliva and the tip easily slipped into my mother's waiting asshole.

"Just keep pushing," my mother begged when my cock met a little resistance from her sphincter.

Just went I thought I wasn't going to get it any farther into her tight asshole, it seemed to suddenly gobble up my hard cock and I was suddenly deep inside my mother's ass. Her thick round cheeks were pressed tightly up against my thighs, making them puff up like two big muffin tops. John, who had watched the entire penetration closely from his knees, stood to take my balls in his massaging hands.

"Who'd have thought the night would end like this, huh? Your best friend's hand squeezing your balls while your mommy's asshole squeezes around your cock... what a lucky boy," Carol's sexy voice whispered in my ear as her breasts pressed up against my shoulder.

"Now, cum in your friend's mouth," Carol calmly demanded.

Her son obediently dropped to his knees. His mouth awaited my thrusting cock. Without missing a beat, I pulled my cock from my mother's clenched ass and thrust it right back into John's mouth. I had a handful of his thick hair and I wanted to go easy on him, but I couldn't help myself.

"Sorry!" I blurted out as my cock began to burst.

Everything in my body tightened and I pumped my hips as the orgasmic spasms started. Clara wrapped her arms around my chest just to help me stay upright. John didn't let go, either. His thin lips were firmly attached to my cock right under the circumcised tip. It felt like I was emptying everything in my lower torso into his mouth. They say the second orgasm of the night is a lot more intense than the first, and I had just discovered the saying was absolutely true.

"He's sucking so hard!" I grimaced into the echoing corners of ceiling. I could feel Clara's thick fleshy breasts pressing into my back.

When I was finally drained of every drop, I let my head fall backward onto Clara's shoulder and let out a triumphant sigh. I had never felt so drained and yet so relieved in my life. To top things off, I looked back down to catch my mother exchanging a milky kiss with my best friend. My white cum was spilling from the sides of their locked lips.

"Your dad is going to be so jealous," my mother said after they finished sucking my seed off each other's lips.

There was a laugh in the room and then I chased my mother around the sofa and through the open bedroom door. She turned into the bathroom and then hopped in the shower with me chasing her round bottom the whole way. We showered together, washing off the sweat and semen from each other's bodies, before collapsing into bed together for the night.

What a wild day. What a wonderful day. Our family would never be the same and I loved it.

12