All Comments on 'What About My Boyfriend?'

by meac

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wrong category? Anatomy and continuity check?

This is not BDSM. This should be in the non-consent./reluctance category.

And her rapist has her against the wall with him behind her, so how is she wrapping her legs around him? And since he's fucking her from behind, how can his balls be hitting her ass? Are his balls above his cock, like a rabbit? And when he undoes her blouse she has a black lace bra, then changes it to a black silk bra. When did she change her bra?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Responding to previous comment

Haha, I've lost count of the amount of stories I've read where the guy is fucking the girl from behind and we hear about his balls hitting her ass. This is what happens when people write stories with one hand on their dick!

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Sorry, perhaps it is just me? I was really looking forward to reading this, fascinating-looking story, until I started to read it! Just to explain, as it probably really IS a great story, but I have a strong aversion for narrative tales told in the second person aspect, for me they are very grating, and difficult to read! I may well indeed be in a minority here, so I will not dwell on it, however I know that I am NOT unique, and that at least some others do share my unease with this plot device.

However, I have left it up, and will try re-visiting a few more times yet, before giving it up completely.

Probably is just me being a Grouch....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous