All Comments on 'What Am I Doing Here? Ch. 14'

by ILienBagby

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Pls continue...

I just found your story and am reading past chapters. Enjoyable tale and I hope you finish the story. Thank you for sharing your hard work.

Hiro

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 13 years agoAuthor
From author: A report

about response: to 5:30 p.m. Friday. 2601 hits to story site; 22 votes (fewer than 1 percent voted); Average score was 4.27. Thanks to the one comment here from an anonymous reader. That reader thanked the author (me) for his hard work. The comment was perceptive...the writing was, indeed, HARD WORK. 22 votes (a vote takes between 2 and 6 seconds to record) is hardly a great incentive to this author, or, I suspect. to many, many other authors at this site to continue with the hard work of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Just found it

in the New Stories section. Good job! My GF says it describes just how she feels getting fucked while high on really good weed.

Now we have to go back and read all the good stuff you have posted before. Damn, you're GOOd!

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 13 years agoAuthor
From the author, an update:

As of noon 2/12/11, 44 votes out of 4250 hits (a bit better than 1%). Average score is 4.25. Thanks to all who voted.

OldComputerHandOldComputerHandover 12 years ago
The Compleat Slut

Gotta say, not liking Harold, but I (THINK I) understand his part in this. Harold strikes me as a kind of low-grade mind controller, only really capable of bringing out her denied slut. His slovenliness becomes just another obstacle for her to overcome in achieving her true nature.

I really liked this story, and I'm sorry if I am late to ask for more ... but with Chapter 14 still not posted ... please ... MOAR!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous