What Am I Give?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, now Domme pixie. We Dominant types aren't up for sale, are we? Only good little submissives go on the block," said Big Daddy in his jolly old St. Nick voice. " Right now you own a stunningly beautiful girl. I agree with Mr. G you bought yourself a very fine specimen of a sub. Any plans for her?" he chortled.

"Dadddyyyy. Big Daddy! I'm not a Domme! I'm not! I'm not!" pouted pixie. " I did what you told me to do. Here, you take her!" as she handed the leash out to rock and roll Santa.

"Hey, Hey, Whoa little girl. No, no pixie. Yes, you did as I told you. You went out there and bought exactly the girl I told you to buy. And while you paid the highest price of the night, you got what I would call a very fair deal indeed. When you stalled out at $6500 I was concerned but you hung right in there. You knew what you were doing when you waited at the last second to bid $9500. But you are stuck with her now. You best get to Dominating."

"You wanna play with her, Big Daddy? Take her!" It seemed pixie was anxious to get out from under owning Sunshine. She looked up at Sunshine and said "if Big Daddy wants to play with you, you gotta let Him! You gotta let Him cuz you gotta do as I say...slut," said pixie in a rather petulant tone. "I'm the boss of you. He's gonna...give you bad ouchies and make you put it in your mouth! Like a big girl slut! He gonna mess with your bottom, too."

Sunshine held proper position as her new Domme raged about all the things Big Daddy was going to do to her. They mostly sounded ok to her, thought Sunshine. And Mr. G is just standing there kind of smirking. What the fuck is going on?, she thought.

Mr. G finally spoke up. "Domme Pixie, as we discussed. I would be very interested in trading for Sunshine."

"Well, you bought her for me. You got me into this," seethed pixie.

Big Daddy chuckled as Mr. G continued. "No, Domme Pixie. That isn't quite right. While I did give you a check payable to the wounded vets project, you did the bidding. You are the rightful purchaser of record. All I did was agree to make a donation in an amount equal to your bid on Sunshine in the event you won. No title transferred to Me. She belongs to you until 5 pm Sunday. But did you check with Sunshine on her limits? I believe the auctioneer announced no sharing as a hard limit. Did you double check that?"

"That's not fair! Not fair! I was so nervous I forgot to ask," said pixie. "Sunshine, do you wanna be shared with Big Daddy and me?"

"Pixie, maybe you should hear Mr. G out on his trade before you ask Sunshine about her limits.," said Big Daddy. " There is nothing in the rules that say a winning bidder cannot horse trade with a willing buyer. I suspect there is a lot of deal making going on right now. That is why we asked you to get her off the floor as quickly as possible."

Pixie looked back up at Sunshine. "Hey, you know. You are really, like really, really pretty. And I think you're like super chill. I really like you but you know...like I can't Dom you. I wouldn't know what to do with you until Sunday if you don't play with Big Daddy, too. You could stand around and watch I guess but that sounds kinda lame. I think I'm gonna trade you but not cuz I don't like you. Ok? Is that ok? We can like still be friends and maybe hang out sometime."

Light bulb moment. Sunshine saw the game. Saw the scene. Saw what was going down. She'd play.

Sunshine looked at Mr. Gray and smiled. "If this girl may speak, Ms. pixie. Yes, Ms. pixie. I fully understand your wish to trade me isn't because you find me displeasing. I thank you for buying me, and I am honored you think me so worthy. I don't know if the rules require my consent or not to a trade, but if you wish to trade me to Mr. G I would give consent." Sunshine curtsied to pixie. "You have been a wonderful Domme to me. I would proudly serve you if you would keep me but I understand."

Pixie looked Big Daddy, and Santa just shrugged his shoulders. "Don't ask me. You are the Domme of Sunshine right now. It's not easy being the Dominant, is it? I remember when you said being a Dom is easy, you just boss people around and make them do shit for you. If you want to trade her then make the best deal you can. Given the circumstances, if it were Big Daddy, he would be be pretty gracious about it all and accept almost any terms offered. Or get to work doing something with her that doesn't include me because she has a hard limit."

"I wanna go back to being Daddy's girl. I hate this game. This sucks," said Pixie as she dropped the leash on to the floor. Big Daddy and Mr. G just looked at her aghast.

Jolly Ol' Rock and Roll Santa changed his tune in an instant. "Pick it up, pixie. You pick it the fuck up right now," Big Daddy said very harshly. "You pick it up and hold it tight in your hand. You just abandoned your submissive. You have a duty to her, like it or not. You are the only care and protection she has at this second and you just cut her loose. How about I march you out into the Dungeon, drop your leash, and announce to everyone 'I'm out' so you can see how Sunshine probably feels right now?"

"BIG DADDY, NOOOOO. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry Ms. Sunshine. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it! I didn't mean it," wailed pixie.

The elfin girl scrambled to bend over and pick up the leash. She turned back to Sunshine and gave her wink and a grin, then mouthed "I'm in big trouble now!"

Sunshine burst into laughter. She couldn't help it; it was the nervous response and the entire situation being so ludicrous it was funny. As if she had ever been under this girl's care and protection for a second, and besides if it ever came to sink or swim Sunshine would to win the 800-meter freestyle.

Sunshine snapped back into proper submissive protocol when Mr. G shot her a withering look. "Tell you what Domme Pixie. I'll trade you. I will take Sunshine off your hands for you and you can go back to being Big Daddy's girl. " He walked over to the couch and from behind it pulled out a large stuffed Panda bear with an enormous rainbow colored strap on dildo attached to it. "I will trade you Mr. Bear and you can hug and squeeze and fuck him when Big Daddy says you can in return for Sunshine. Deal?"

Pixie shrieked with delight. "Oh hell yeah Mr. G! Deal!!!" She meekly handed Sunshine's leash to him. "Uhhhh..Imma trading you to Mr. G. You, like, you know, be a good girl for him and uhhhh...oh yeah, make me proud and stuff."

Mr. G looked at pixie, then at the size of the strap on. Where was the tiny girl going to put all that? "Tell you what pixie. I will throw in a bottle of lube, too, if you need it." Big Daddy roared with laughter.

"Well, well pixie," said Big Daddy. "We need to talk about you dropping that leash. Then we need to get you acquainted with Mr. Bear. Mr. G, it's been an honor and thank you, Sir."

"Thank you, Sir. Pixie, it was nice doing business with you. Sunshine, come along. Until 5 Sunday you are mine and I have plans," said Mr. G.

Mr. G took Sunshine by her leash and they walked out of the room to leave Big Daddy and pixie to whatever happens next. Mr. G really didn't want to think about it. When they cooked this up Big Daddy said His pixie wanted something more than anything in the world; a big assed Panda teddy bear sporting a huge rainbow strap on. "Hey, when you're a Daddy Dom, it is all about unicorns, rainbows and butterflies. And the color pink," advised Big Daddy.

No accounting for kinks. "Don't judge," Mr. G muttered to himself.

Mr. G stopped her in the hallway with a harsh tug on the leash. He pulled her within inches of his face and put his hand tightly on her neck. "Had your fun? Get your thrill?"

"Did you really think I'd agree to that?" he asked. "To let you be auctioned off to whoever and relinquish control of you? Even for a day and half? But I wonder if you would have decided to go ahead and roll with Santa and his elf—guess we will never know."

"Sir, if this girl may ask. Did pixie fuck my Daddy?"

"Guess we will never know if she would have, either," Mr. G grinned. "It wasn't offered."

"Oh, in case you are wondering, " he continued, "I didn't manipulate the bidding. Pixie's instructions were to hang in there in the bidding but to make sure she got the last bid, whatever it was. The price ran up and you set the record. They wanted you. My God, at one point Sir Prince of Pain and Lord Darklight were in a bidding war for you. Pixie just grabbed the last $500. That was all you, doll. Now was the auctioneer right? Does your porcelain ass really turn a beautiful shade of red? Is it really good pussy?

Sunshine smiled. "You know better than any, Sir."

"Come on. My feet hurt," He said.


12