Granny's Day In

Story Info
Action Across The Street.
1.9k words
4.41
35.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers

Young Steven had arrived home for spring break; bringing mostly his laundry for his mom to take care of. His dad was happy to have him home, but not too excited about the parties he goes to. A few years back he partied at a friend's house while the parents were out of town. The police arrived due to the noise complaints from neighbors. Last year he went to Jamaica, bagged himself some babes along the way.

This year would be different. Across the street, his neighbor, Joan, began her annual spring cleaning in the garage, decked out in shorts, sandals, and silver grey hair tied in a ponytail. She was a sixty something divorcee, who lived alone since the day her guy got caught cheating with a girl half his age. Steven had a bit of a crush on this mature granny, never sharing his feelings with anyone else.

One time, without anyone looking, he approached Joan's house, noticing her firm buttocks during yoga. Despite her age she was in great shape and Steven enjoyed what he saw. One night, he sneaked out of his room just to jog across the street. Joan had just arrived home wearing a spring dress. Through her living room window, he caught Joan sipping wine and dancing provocatively barefoot on the carpeted floor, to some old song he never heard of.

But the one night Steven would never forget was catching Joan skinning dipping in her swimming pool. He stayed on, watching her backstroke with grace, seeing all of her nakedness in person, giving him a massive hard on. He often fantasized her fucking his brains out and vice versa. Once again, he jogged across the street, offering his services to clean out the garage.

Steven helped out and Joan appreciated it. During all that time he paid more attention to her body than anything else and thought it was the right time to possibly make his move on her.

"Listen, Joan," he said, "are you seeing anyone?"

"No," she answered. "Completely single. Why, you know someone?"

"Yeah, sort of. He's kind of young, good looking, and young. He likes you."

"Really? Who would that be?"

"Oh, it's someone you know personally."

With her back turned to him, Steven grabbed the ribbon on her hair, letting down her ponytail.

"What are you doing?" Joan asked, turning around and seeing the ribbon around Steven's finger.

"I like your hair that way," he said, slowly approaching her.

"Steven, I think you should leave."

"Do you want me to leave?"

Joan backed off, slowly walking backwards towards the entryway. Steven approached her slowly.

"Listen, young man," she said, "I don't know what your game is, but I'm not one of your whores that you can toy with."

"You're not a whore," said Steven, "you're perfect."

"I'm flattered, but I'm not that kind of woman."

Joan continued walking backwards until finally reaching the concrete stairs. Steven continued his little game, approaching her step by step.

"You are a woman," said Steven, "you're more of a woman than any of the girls I've dated."

"I can't help you there," said Joan. "Old ladies like me don't have time for boys like you."

Joan climbed the steps backwards, almost in reach of the doorknob. She missed a step and Steven caught her from falling hard on the concrete. They looked at each other almost nose to nose, saying nothing for several seconds until Steven broke the silence, planting his lips onto hers. The kiss was sweet and tender but Joan didn't think much of it.

"This is wrong," she said, "this is a bad idea."

"I don't think it's wrong," said Steven. "It's just the two of us. No one will know."

"Steven, you just can't-."

Steven planted another on the lips and proceeded moving aside her silver gray locks, planting kisses on her neck. Joan enjoyed what she felt and couldn't believe this was actually happening to her. Why would someone so young show an interest in a woman old enough to be his grandmother? The young man lifted up her shirt, working his tongue all over her fully erect nipples. Joan felt things she hadn't felt for so long and never thought she'd have again.

"My tits are small," Joan said.

"They're perfect," said Steven, admiring each in his mouth.

"I must be dreaming. This couldn't be happening."

"Go with the flow, I'm on a roll."

"Yes, yes you certainly are, but I think we should take this inside before someone sees us."

"Good idea."

Steven lifted Joan up by her hips, leaving her stunned at how strong he was. Joan was carried inside, allowing her sandals to slip off her feet. She told Steven to remove his shoes right away to prevent any damage to her carpeted floor.

By then all clothes were off and two naked bodies laid on the bed. Steven pleasured Joan by going to work on her pussy. It was hairy with some gray strands but Steven couldn't care less. To him it was a work of art and Joan's body trembled from the feel of his wet tongue all over it.

"Oh, wow," she said, moaning in pleasure, "oh, shit. No one's eaten my pussy in years. I forgot how good that felt. Hmm, you're so good at it."

Steven enjoyed the compliment and kept going until she begged for more. His wet tongue drove her nuts. Steven ate on that hairy piece of meat as though he was the hungry one. Joan giggled a bit after Steven shook his head with his tongue still inside her.

"I love your tongue all over my pussy," she said, "Oh, it feels so wonderful. Right there. Right there. Right on my clit. Oh, yes."

Steven kissed her once again, giving her a taste of her own pussy juice. He whispered in her ear, asking her what she wanted next. Joan didn't waste any time responding.

"I want that cock," she told him.

"Yeah?" Said Steven. "You really want it?"

"Yes, I want it. I want to feel that young cock inside me. That young swollen cock deep inside me."

"You want it?"

"I want it."

Steven gently slipped his swollen cock inside her. It was the most incredible feeling inside her, almost like experiencing sex for the very first time.

"Go slow," she said, "I want to feel every inch of you. Yes, just like that. That's a nice cock. Such a nice young cock between my legs. Hmm, keep it in there."

Steven did as she instructed, giving her what she longed desire. He started slow and soon sped up the pace.

"That's it," she said, "I want to feel every inch of that hard, young, cock. Go deep. Oh, yes, go deep. Right there. Oh, it's so hard and deep inside my pussy. Don't stop."

Steven pounded away, giving it all he had. He slowed down, looking into her eyes and planting more kisses on her lips. His whispered in her ear, asking her how she was feeling right now.

"You're so big, and strong. Your body is perfect, and you feel so good inside me."

"I'm not done with you yet," he said.

"I don't want you to stop."

"No?"

"No, don't you dare."

"Yes, ma'am."

Steven turned her over, plunging his hard cock in her ass. Joan grunted and moaned over the sheer feeling of his tight muscle deep inside her.

"Fuck me like one of your whores," said Joan. "Nice and tight. Ah, yes that nice young cock feels so good."

Steven thought this was getting easier by the minute. Then again, a lonely mature woman who hadn't felt this way for so long has its advantages and Steven was going to give it all he got.

For a sixty something year old woman, Joan had the energy of a twenty year old. All that yoga may have paid off nicely. She focused all that energy by taking a turn riding the young man. Steven was amazed at her performance despite her age, giving him a ride to remember.

"This your first time fucking an old lady?" Joan asked.

"Yeah," said Steven.

"You fantasized your dick inside this old pussy?"

"Oh, yeah."

"You'll get what's coming to you."

Joan meant what she said by grabbing a handful of his swollen cock, placing it in her mouth, sucking and licking every morsel. Steven fantasized about this, but he never thought this experience would be so incredible.

"Oh, shit," he said, "I should have fucked you years ago."

"Better late than never," said Joan.

She made sure his cock was hard and ready for another go at her pussy. Gently, Steven planted his hard cock inside her, starting off slowly as she instructed. With her one leg on his shoulder, he gave it to her at a quicker pace, paying attention to the sounds of grunting and moaning from out of her mouth.

"That's right," said Joan, "give it to me. I want to feel every inch of that young, hard cock inside me. Fuck this mature pussy. Fuck me like one of your young whores."

The faster Steven went, the more the bed shook and squeaked. Hearts pounded, pulses raced, and bodies drew sweat.

"Shit," said Steven, "I'm going to cum."

"I want it," said Joan, "I want to taste it."

"Here it comes,"

"I want it, I want it. This old lady hasn't tasted it in years. I want it all."

"Here it comes."

Steven delivered a load like never before all over her gray bush, collapsing on the bed. Joan felt more alive and attractive than ever before.

"Wow," said Joan, "that was...wow. I haven't been fucked like that since Woodstock."

"Who?" Steven asked.

"Never mind. You really know how to show an old girl a good time."

"Yeah, I get that a lot. I mean not from older women."

"I know what you meant."

The ringing sounds of Joan's doorbell cut the conversation short.

"Excuse me," she said, heading for the stairway in the nude.

"Joan," said her neighbor, "it's me Dolly."

"Shit," Joan said, rushing back to her bedroom.

"Who's that?" Steven asked.

"It's your mom."

"What? Mom?"

"Get your clothes and get out of here."

Steven rushed getting his clothes on. Joan wiped off the cum off her hairy bush, and choosing a pink bathrobe to wear before opening the door. Both came down the stairs when the doorbell rang once again.

"Joan," said Dolly.

"Just a minute. Don't forget your shoes, Steven."

"Thanks."

Joan stopped him for a moment. She grabbed a hold of his collar and gave him the biggest, wettest, kiss he ever received in his life.

"You know how to make an old woman feel good," said Joan.

"Glad I could help," said Steven.

"You too, Junior," she said, patting and complimenting his cock.

Steven headed out the same way he came in. Lucky for him the garage door remained open, making it easier to get out and fast before his mom took noticed.

"Steven," said an older gentleman, leaving the young man frozen in his tracks. "Son? What were you doing in there?"

"Oh, hi, dad," said Steven. "I was looking around."

"In Joan's garage?"

"Yeah, I helped clean it out; hell of a mess."

"Really? So what were you doing inside her house?"

"I wasn't."

"I saw you come out, tucking your shirt in and struggling to pull up your zipper. Did something happened in there?"

"Um, what?"

Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers