What and Who Did I Do?

Story Info
Memory loss comes with strangely enhanced sexual powers.
12.6k words
4.6
8.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
516 Followers

What and Who Did I Do?

Memory loss comes with strangely enhanced sexual powers

[All characters that appear in this story are at least 18 years of age. Most are high school seniors, just days before graduation.]

"Oh Hiiiiiiii Noah!" There it was again. That weird sing-songy voice when a girl saw him walking through the hall. And this time it was from Olivia, one of the most popular girls in school. He didn't even think she knew his name, and here she was, just like half a dozen other girls he'd seen so far today, CUTE ONES, saying his name and smiling like they were genuinely happy to see him. They just came up and talked to him! Stasia, of all people, asked him if he had plans for the summer. Kristi asked him if he was going to Kurt's graduation party. What the hell was going on?!!

According to his phone, today was May 26th. His high school graduation was in less than a week. He recognized the people. Their faces, their clothes, and the school seemed the same. He still had the same locker. He remembered the combination. He remembered his name and where he was born and all that. Everything seemed normal when he woke up in his bed at home this morning. He showered, grabbed a bowl of cereal, and rushed off to school just like he had hundreds of times before.

But the last day he remembered was April 26th. He was shocked when he saw that his phone said it was May. Maybe it's a mistake, he thought. But just in walking from his car to his locker, girls that never looked twice at him before were acting like he was their best friend. The kind of interest they were showing, it almost seemed like they might be interested in being his girlfriend. Him! Noah Grant, four-eyed loser and social pariah, king of the nerds. That Noah Grant. What the hell was going on?

Then he saw Izzy. Thank God! A friendly face. Someone he could talk to. One of only two girls in his small circle of friends. They'd known each other since they were six. They played Baldur's Gate together. His mom thought she might be into him. "It's not like that, Mom," he had informed her. "Izzy's not into guys. She's asexual." That's what Izzy said and he had no reason, and no evidence for disbelieving her. But across the locker pit, Izzy looked...different somehow. Yeah, it was definitely Izzy, but she looked kind of...well she looked kind of hot! Izzy! What the hell...? He walked over to her.

"Hey Iz."

"Hey Noah." She seemed a little unsure.

"Iz can we talk?"

"Yeah sure. Flagpole?"

"Yeah."

The flagpole was where their group tended to hang out. There was a small circle of benches around there, and it usually wasn't crowded. Most kids tended to prefer inside around the commons area. They walked the short distance together out the side doors and over to the flagpole. First bell rang, but they were seniors. Most seniors had study period first, Noah and Izzy included. Nobody would care if they were a little late, or, especially this close to graduation, if they didn't show at all.

"Iz, I swear I'm not putting you on. Like this is the real fucking truth, OK?"

"OK..."

"What day is it? I mean date, like the number?"

Izzy was slow to answer. "I think it's May 26th. We graduate in 5 days."

"You think, or you know?"

"Cut the shit, Noah. What's going on? What's bothering you?" She seemed strangely on edge.

"I can't remember the last fucking month of my life. Swear to God. Last thing I remember was that night at the reservoir with you. That was April 26, the day after my birthday. I can't remember a fucking thing since then. I woke up today and I thought it was April 27th. Didn't think any different 'till I looked at my phone."

"Oh shit! You too?" It was like a damn broke, Izzy was so relieved. "I thought I was crazy! My mom said some shit about graduation being in 5 days and I thought...what? Then I looked at our calendar and it said May, and I looked at the corner of the TV she always has on and it said May too, so I knew it wasn't some joke. But I didn't tell anybody. I just thought I was losing my fucking mind! What the fuck?"

"Yeah. What the fuck?"

"So it's just us? As far as we know it's just you and me that can't remember the last month?"

"As far as I know."

"Did something happen to us?"

"I don't know. What's the last thing you remember? From that night, at the reservoir?"

"I remember we were sitting at a picnic table, and we were eating this bag of pretzels you had, and you were saying how you wished we had beer."

"Yeah. I remember that too. And after that, nothing."

"Nothing."

"What the fuck?"

"And today, people are acting all weird to me so far, like girls especially. Girls that normally wouldn't talk to me, like Olivia and Stasia, and Kristi. They were like...friendly."

"Oh. That must be so hard for you."

"Stop it. I mean yeah, normally I'd be fucking creaming my jeans, but just out of the blue like that, for no reason, it's too fucking weird."

"Promise you won't laugh?"

"Of course. Go."

"Guys were acting weird to me too. Jocks like Kurt and Mike and Aiden. Kurt actually invited me to his graduation party. Can you fucking believe it?"

"Holy shit. Yeah that's about as weird as Olivia smiling at me and talking to me."

"OK. This is too fucking weird. Do you think we should see a doctor or something? About the memory stuff I mean?"

"Probably. But I feel fine. I don't have a bump on my head or anything. You?"

"Same. I don't want to see any doctors. After that shit my mom put me through with the anxiety meds and therapy and all, the last thing I want is to give her an excuse to start that up again. No fucking way. And don't you dare tell your mom, either, or she'll fucking call up mine. OK? You have to promise me, Noah. Don't say anything. At least let's give it a few days first and see what happens."

"Yeah. OK. Let's just see how this goes today, and maybe through graduation. Maybe our memories will come back?"

"Maybe. I hope so. Check ya after school?"

"OK. 3:05 right here."

"Sounds good. I'll remember. I hope."

"Very funny."

Throughout the rest of that school day their memories did not return. Mrs. Clark passed back a test neither one of them remembered taking, but they'd both aced it, every question right, even the extra credit. They were both good students, but almost nobody ever aced one of Clark's tests. She liked to put in "challenge" questions that were outside the curriculum. So that was strange, but otherwise almost everything seemed very normal, as if nothing unusual had happened at all. At least on the surface it seemed mostly normal. But there were a few strange signs.

When he opened his locker before lunch, Noah noticed someone had shoved a pair of women's panties through the vent slats and into his locker. It was more of a thong, really. And there was a note. "Meet me in the drama room at 12:30 and you can put these back on me, after we're through that is, unless you want your jizz running down my leg all afternoon again." After the message, someone had drawn a heart with the letter "K" inside it. Kristi? This must be some kind of sick joke, Noah thought. There's no way Kristi would want me to fuck her, or that I'd already fucked her before.

At least as best as he could remember, Noah was nearly a virgin. Nearly, because he did have sex once, with Denise, the other girl in their friend group. And that had been on his 18th birthday, the day before his memories cut out. Noah was the youngest in their group. It was kind of Denise's drunken present to him. It was part of what he and Izzy had been talking about that night at the reservoir. Noah definitely remembered his dick had been inside Denise's vagina. So that made him technically not a virgin, although he didn't remember much fucking. After just a few quick thrusts, he'd felt he was going to cum, and was at least in control enough to pull out, before shooting his cum all up over her stomach and in between her tits.

It was no secret. Denise told Izzy she was going to let Noah fuck her for his birthday. She told Josh and Sam and Devin too. Denise had also fucked Devin, and she'd given blowjobs to Josh and Sam. She was kind of a slut, he supposed, but really that seemed too harsh. She just did it as an 18th birthday present to each guy, because they were all her friends, it was something she could give them, and they all liked it. She wasn't in love with any of them. Once with each guy, and that was it, at least so far.

Izzy wasn't like that. Izzy was asexual, she said. She was a virgin and since she didn't feel like having sex with anyone she wasn't going to do it. Maybe someday, she figured, she might try, just to try it, but she was pretty sure there wouldn't be any future in it for her. It made her life a lot simpler not to have to worry about all that, she said, and everyone in their friend group accepted her that way.

As they were walking out from 6th period, Elizabeth passed Noah a note. "If you can give me a ride home after school, then I can repay you when we get there. My parents won't be home until 6:00." Her smile when she'd passed it to him told Noah that it didn't seem like he'd loaned her any money. And it wasn't just Kristi and Elizabeth. They were just the ones who wrote notes. Plenty of other girls smiled at him, and stared at him. Sometimes they whispered to each other before or after looking. Maddy bumped into his crotch with her ass. He was pretty sure she'd done it on purpose. Ava bent over in front of him with the perfect angle to let him look down her shirt at her big boobs. He was pretty sure she'd done that on purpose too.

It wasn't just Noah who was the subject of this sudden flirtation. Izzy was getting it too. The looks, the stares, the leering. Four different guys asked her why she changed her hair back. Three asked her when she was going to wear clothes again that she didn't know she owned, like pink pants, or a yellow dress, or a white sweater. She didn't get underwear shoved into her locker, but she did get a condom, unused, thankfully. It was a magnum, and it came with a note from Bryce saying he would be happy to fill it for her. Grayson gave her a rose, and very sweetly told her Prom had been the best night of his life. She didn't remember going to Prom. She'd never had any interest in any school dance of any kind.

Noah wasn't sure if he should tell Izzy about the most popular girls in school coming on to him and all, but seeing as how it seemed like they were together in this lost memory experience, and she was one of his closest friends, he decided to go ahead.

"I don't know if it's some kind of sick joke, or what, Iz, but the hottest girls in school are throwing themselves at me, like actually asking me to have sex with them."

"Normally, I'd say 'you wish' or something like that. Maybe say you were delusional, but I'm getting it too. Like guys are ogling me, all the time, everywhere I go, commenting on my hair or my clothes. One guy gave me a condom. Another guy gave me a rose and thanked me for Prom night. Like, I went to Prom? Me? And he was acting like I'd fucked him or something."

"Yeah that definitely doesn't sound like you!" They both laughed. Then, after a moment, Noah said, "Iz, now don't take this wrong or anything. Like, you're still you and all, but, speaking strictly as a guy, I'm not sure what it is, but somehow you seem hotter than before."

"Hotter how?"

"Like, I never really thought of you that way, and I know you're not into guys, or girls either, but, like, your body. And your face seems prettier...and your hair...just everything!"

"So now you want to fuck me too? Is that it?"

"No. No! But...like...kinda? Like, if I didn't know you weren't into guys then maybe?"

"Shit Noah. I mean, I should be pissed at you. I know I should. But I can't be totally, cuz I kind of feel it too. Don't tell anybody OK? Like Denise or Devin or Josh or Sam. But I'm kind of looking at guys too, and feeling...something. Even you, Noah. I feel it when I look at you too. Not girls, just guys."

"Wow."

"I know. Wow."

"So what the fuck happened to us? Like, did we get bombed with some kind of sex ray or something?"

"I don't know. And did we actually fuck people and not remember it?"

"Tell me about it. Like, am I some kind of a slut now, and everybody else knows it except me?...Speaking of, isn't that Elizabeth over there, looking our way? I mean kind of hanging back over by your car and looking at you?"

"Oh shit. Yeah. She wanted me to give her a ride home. And she made a point of telling me her parents were out."

"Well, super stud, if that's who you are now, this looks like your big chance to prove it. You better go on. Take her home. And if Miss Priss let's you fuck her, then we'll know we're in bizarro world now or some shit."

"Nothing will happen. It couldn't possibly."

"Give it a shot. What have you got to lose? You want to fuck her don't you?"

"I don't know..."

"Of course you do. She's gorgeous. She's got perfect teeth and perfect tits and blowjob lips and an ass that just won't quit. Go on! Go for it! Call me tonight and let me know how it goes."

Noah walked over to Elizabeth, standing by his car. "Hey Elizabeth."

"Hi Noah. Are you going after Izzy too, now that word's gotten out about her?"

"What? No. Izzy's just my friend is all. Our moms are friends. She plays video games with us. What word? What are people saying about her?"

"Don't play dumb. You know. Everybody's talking about it."

"No. Really I don't know. Maybe they just won't tell me because they know I'm her friend."

"About how she sucked off half the track team in the back of the bus after Districts, and then when Mr. Lawrence heard the rumors and called her in to talk about it, she ended up fucking him right on his desk."

"What? Izzy's asexual. She'd never do anything like that. I don't believe it!"

"Oh you can believe it. Jim Briggs was one of the guys she blew. I heard him telling my brother about it."

"Huh. When was this, supposedly?"

"About three weeks ago. I thought maybe you preferred her over me?"

"No. It's not like that. I told you. We're just friends."

"So you still want to give me a ride?"

"Yeah. Get in."

While they were in the car, Elizabeth relaxed a little. "I'm sorry about spreading gossip. If you're really her friend, you should probably check and make sure she gets some help. It seems like she's out of control."

"Yeah, I'll talk to her about it."

"I mean, every girl gets horny sometimes, even me."

"Even you?"

"Yeah, but I just don't like to advertise it as much, is all. I'm sorry if I came on a little strong to you earlier. I've never done that before. But you, Noah. You just do something to me."

"I do?"

"Yes you do. I can't explain it. I just can't stop thinking about you. You're so cute, and so smart and funny. And you're nice. Not an asshole like some of those guys. I don't believe everything Kristi and Olivia are saying about you. But I do admit it got me thinking."

"What are they saying about me?"

"About Prom night, especially."

"What are they saying about Prom night."

"Well...I really shouldn't say. I don't really know what's true. Let's just say that you've got a reputation now for making girls very happy. And I always knew you were a great guy. I always liked you, even before you got popular. School's almost out and I'll be going away to college and never see most of these people again, so I just thought it was time for me to have some fun, you know?"

"Mmm."

"I know some of the kids think I'm some kind of an ice queen or something, and sometimes they call me Miss Priss and The Virgin Queen, and stuff like that. But I'm not. I'm not even a virgin. I had sex with a guy I met on the ski vacation my family took back in February. I liked it, Noah. I really, really, really liked it."

"Yeah. Sex is the best." Noah was bluffing a little now. In his memory, it hadn't exactly been everything he'd dreamed of. Mostly it was over so fast. But it did feel fantastic. He remembered that much. It sounded like Elizabeth had some expectations of him, but she also didn't have much of a basis for comparison. He decided that if this was going to happen--and it was sure looking like it would--that he would try to bluff his way through it. Sort of fake it till you make it.

"Turn left here. It's the second house on the right."

Noah pulled into the driveway and they went into the house. Elizabeth set her key and her backpack on the kitchen table. Then she turned and faced Noah, placing one hand on each of his shoulders. She looked directly into his eyes, and smiled softly, beguilingly. In a low voice, she said, "Hello Noah."

"Hello yourself."

"I'm all yours. What would you like to do with me?"

Noah reached out and placed his hands on her hips, returning her direct gaze. Then he let his hands rise, up her sides, then over her breasts, up each side of her neck until his hands framed her head, with fingers extended just below her ears. He pulled her in for a long, slow, deep kiss. Her lips gave herself to him. He took her in with confidence. He felt her start to swoon and pulled away. "Why don't we go to your bedroom...or better yet, your parents' bedroom?"

"Oooh. You naughty boy. OK. Follow me." She grabbed his hand and led the way upstairs. As he watched her perfect ass climbing the stairs, Noah felt like he was on autopilot, like he was channeling some kind of primal lust. He didn't know where he'd got the impulse, or the confidence to kiss her like that. He had barely any experience. He just knew. It just flowed out of him. All he could think about was how amazingly beautiful she looked, how luscious, how ripe!

When she got to her parents' bedroom, she peeled back the covers, down to the foot of the bed. As she turned back toward him he was on her, holding her in his arms and kissing her again. She wanted him. He could feel how much she wanted him. Effortlessly, his hands were under her sweater. They found the strap and undid her bra, as smoothly as if he'd done it a thousand times. His lips and tongue played down her neck. His hands felt her magnificent breasts, so full, nipples already hard, and then the bra and sweater were both off.

He took in her beauty again with admiration. "You're perfect," Noah said as he dove in to nuzzle those breasts with his face, all around, from one to the other. Her areolas were engorged. They rose from each breast like snow caps on a mountain, while the nipples pushed out even farther. She gasped as he took them into his mouth, and licked, and sucked, and twirled while his hands held and caressed her breasts.

Noah grabbed around the back of her thighs to lift her easily, high into the air. He kissed her belly playfully before dumping her back, face up onto the bed. She yelped in surprise. He quickly unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down the zipper. Standing back, he pulled off each shoe, and then each sock, pausing just for a moment to tickle the soles of her feet. She giggled, and he grabbed each pant leg and tugged, removing her jeans. Then he bent over and took the front of her panties between his teeth and, with his hands grabbing the waistband to each side of her ass, pulled the panties all the way off.

Elizabeth was completely and gloriously naked on the bed before him. It had taken only seconds for her to go from fully clothed to naked. Her eyes were alive with fun, and surprise, and the fire of rapidly growing lust. Noah stood over her triumphant. She was his prize, and he was about to claim her. His cock pushed against the tight front of his jeans, fighting to be freed.

He ripped off his shirt, tore off his shoes and socks, but by then she was sitting up and leaning forward. "Mine," she said, as she grabbed his belt buckle and looked up into his eyes. She undid the buckle and pulled down the zipper. She reached around to run her hands over the cheeks of his ass and squeeze. Then she tugged his jeans and underwear down together. Noah's cock sprang up. Elizabeth giggled with delight as it bobbed in the air in front of her.

Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
516 Followers