What and Who Did I Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Mrs. Grant," added Izzy, with a big, friendly smile.

"Hello Izzy. Nice to see you again. Haven't seen you for a couple of days. I'm glad to see things are still alright between you two. You've been so inseparable most of the last month I was beginning to wonder."

"No. We're fine."

"Good. Don't worry about the noise, dear. I'll just play my music."

"Thanks for being cool, Mom!"

They went into Noah's room, closed the door, and immediately began tearing off their clothes, as if it was a race to see who could get naked first. Noah won, but only because Izzy's bra gave her one more piece to remove. They stared at each other, smiled, and fell giggling onto the bed, wrapped in each other's arms.

"Seems like your mom's kind of used to me sleeping here."

"Yeah. And listening to us fuck." They laughed some more.

Izzy got serious for a moment. "What are we going to do about them? Our parents, I mean."

"Yeah, that's the only sad part. But we're graduating. We were almost out of the house anyway. We'll just have to leave them a note. Tell them the exact truth. Aliens are taking us 16 light years away to colonize a new world. They won't believe it at first. It'll be tough on them. But maybe there will be some way for us to get them a message and let them know we're alright."

"I hope so."

"Me too. But until then we have some unfinished business." Noah squeezed Izzy's ass to pull her into him. "I am so looking forward to fucking you."

"Mmmmm!...It feels like you really mean that. Can I see it?" She pulled back, wrapped her fingers around Noah's hard cock, and carefully held it in her hand. She rested her head on his abdomen while she examined it. "Nice. You have a very nice cock, Noah! How come you never showed me your cock before?"

"Because you were asexual, remember? You didn't want to see it."

"I'm not sure I was ever asexual, to be honest. Maybe just a little slow to get started. I think I've still got some catching up to do." She took the head of Noah's cock, gave it a tender kiss, then popped it into her mouth, tickling and tasting with her tongue while she sucked, and stroked him with her hand. She pulled off and moved around to take up position between his legs. "I think I'm going to like this. My new favorite toy." She looked directly in his eyes and resumed stroking and kissing and licking and sucking.

"Fucking hell, Izzy, that feels awesome! So good!"

"Mmmmhmm." She continued to work her magic. Her lips, her tongue, her hands, all were working in perfect coordination. Her technique was superb. But what really took it to the next level was her eyes, and the smile he could see when she backed off. Her eyes were alive with passion, she was totally committed to bringing him maximum pleasure. And even more than the lust, her eyes were alive with fun. She was absolutely enjoying every second of driving him wild. Then she said it. "I want to make you cum, Noah. I want you to cum for me. I want to taste you, all of you."

"Holy shit. You're so beautiful Izzy. I mean not just pretty, you're really beautiful. You're like the most beautiful thing in the world for me. You're perfect. You're perfect for me. You're all I want. You're the only thingl I need."

"You really mean that, don't you?"

"I do. I really do. Every word."

They looked in each other's eyes and they both saw it was true. It just made them want each other all the more.

She took him into her mouth again and teased the underside of his cock. "Then show me. Cum for me."

Noah came. It was like white lightning raced through his body, from his head, clear down to his toes, and all of it rushing toward the center where it shot out through his brilliantly hard, pulsing cock, into Izzy's waiting, welcoming, perfect mouth. She took him in, with her eyes still locked on his, coaxing, teasing, making sure to get every drop of his satisfaction. Most of what he gave went straight down her throat. She swallowed the rest, and pulled off him. He was still hard. She smiled. The expression of total bliss on Noah's face told her she had done well. Mission accomplished. She had laid down her marker. This is what I can do for My Man!

Noah was speechless. He simply looked down at her in awe for a moment, then pulled her up and began kissing her face everywhere, almost insanely. Her face was framed in his hands and he couldn't stop kissing her. Lips and nose and cheeks and eyes and chin and finally lips again. "My God, Izzy! Oh My God!" He kissed her again.

"You like?"

"Oh my god you have no idea."

"I think I might have a little bit of one." They kissed again. "I love your cock, Noah. I love your cum. I love our baby. And I love you."

He already knew it, but it was good to hear her say it. "I love you too, Izzy. So much, you don't even know. Now I have to start showing you." He rolled her over onto her back and slid down her body, kissing as he went, with only a slight detour to tease and taste each delicate nipple, standing up proudly from her soft breasts. Then down over that belly that held the beginnings of their unborn child until he soon found himself hovering over her prize. He pulled back and gazed in wonder before looking at her eyes. "Izzy, your pussy is perfect. It's the sweetest, prettiest, sexiest thing I've ever seen. I can't wait to taste you."

She looked into Noah's eyes and realized that she trusted him completely. Trusted him to be good to her, to take care of her. He would take good care of her pussy and their baby and the rest of her too. He knew her better than any other person alive, and he loved her. She knew that he loved her. The blowjob had already warmed her up. She had given to him. Now he would give to her. She couldn't ever remember being this happy. And now he was going to give her body a wonderful happy feeling to go along with the one she held in her heart.

Noah feasted. He wanted to take in all of her. He inhaled deeply. He blew gently on her. Her wetness heightened the sensation. Kisses were the appetizer. He kissed and licked and made noises like she was the most delicious thing he'd ever tasted. He teased with his fingers too. Lightly and in perfect combination with his lips and tongue, and then she felt a finger pressing, and then it was inside her. His finger found the magic spot and his tongue started to twirl. Sensations overwhelmed her. She was floating, and she was so grounded. She was perfectly connected to Noah, and then there was only the sensations, taking her away from herself. It was building, building. She knew it was going to take her completely.

She felt his twirling tongue suck her clit a little bit further into his mouth and then it took her. White lightning was everywhere, in her brain, in her clit, in every muscle it exploded. She shook as it bolted through her, and the aftereffects rolled like shock waves. Only then did she realize that she'd been screaming, and now her screams were subsiding. She held Noah's head in her hands, gripping his hair tightly. She had to pull him away and give herself a break.

She pulled him up to kiss her, and just as Noah had done, she found herself kissing all over his face. Then she laughed, and he laughed too. They laughed together, and looked at each other, and just smiled. The biggest, most satisfied grins they had ever smiled. There was only one thing missing.

"I need to feel you inside me, Noah. I need you to stuff that cock inside me right now."

Noah did just that. She grabbed his cock to line him up, and he pushed it home, slowly at first, to give her time, and to give himself time to watch her beautiful face as she felt him enter her. It was perfection. They smiled at each other, and kissed to seal the deal. Both deliriously happy, they began to fuck. She wrapped her legs around to draw him in deeper. She felt so wonderfully filled. She loved the sensations and vibrations as he pounded into her. He lifted her legs to change up the angle. She felt another orgasm coming.

"Just like that. Keep fucking me just like that. Fuck!" It started to hit her again, and as she screamed, Noah came. She felt his cock surging as he filled her up. It was warm. And Noah was so beautiful. As their orgasms subsided they felt contentment, and something almost like perfect peace. They curled up together for a while. When Izzy got up to pee, Noah wrote out the note they would leave. When they were both finished in the bathroom they curled up in bed again, still naked. Izzy rested her head on Noah's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her, and together, they drifted off to sleep.

The next day, Noah and Izzy didn't walk with the rest of their class, but they graduated just the same. Leaving Earth and high school behind, they went out to face a new world more open and untamed, more limitless than the familiar, but frustrating one they left behind. It was the challenge of a lifetime. They faced it head on, together.