What and Who Did I Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me know if I do anything wrong, OK?"

"Don't go for my clit straight away. Lick around it a little first. And if you want to put a couple of fingers in, that's OK too."

"OK." Trent dove in. The scent of her, the taste of her, was intoxicating. He licked around the folds, exploring. He sucked gently on each lip and teased it with his tongue.

"Mmmm." She let him know she was enjoying what he was doing. She dug her fingers into his hair and felt him there, working on her.

He brought two fingers up and gently probed. He licked up around her clit without touching it as he inserted his fingers a little further, and curled them up the way he'd read about, listening for her response. He pushed his fingers in gently and pulled them back and curled up. His circling tongue found her clit and she jumped, and let out a gasp. He continued to circle as she fell into his rhythm.

"Just like that. Keep going just like that."

Trent doubled down on his efforts, twirling her clit with his tongue, twirling and feeling it extend into his mouth, between his lips, bathed by his tongue. Her breath grew shorter, and quicker, then panting until she broke, and he felt her muscles clench and release, over and over again. Her fingers dug into his hair, gripping and pulling, until finally she relaxed.

"You did good, Trent. You did real good. Thank you for that."

"You're welcome. You are so beautiful. You're incredible. I will do that to you any time you want. Any time."

"We'll see. Maybe. You run along now. I've got to go to my next class. See you later, OK Trent? And thanks again for the drawing. I love it."

Trent went away happy. She saw him sniff his finger as he walked out the door. Izzy put her underwear and pants back on and sat there for a moment. She realized with her it had been kind of like what Noah had described. It was like something else had taken control of her. In a moment she wanted Trent, had to have him, so she took him, and she came, and only after he was gone did she feel like she was back in control of herself again.

Noah's double blowjob had been similarly impulsive. Both girls came up to him at lunch, and Stacia said, "If you can't pick one of us, how about both?" She made the blowjob motion with her tongue pushing out her cheek in coordinated motion with her hand.

"We could take turns," Olivia added, then did the same hand/tongue motion herself.

It was like it flipped a switch. Noah just said "Let's go." The girls followed him out to his car. He pulled each of the front seats as far forward as they could go and hopped into the middle of the back, with one girl squeezed into the floor on each side. He pulled out his cock, which was instantly hard and standing up proud between them. Trickles of sunlight reflected off the trails of saliva they left on his head and shaft, and off the girls' hair, one brunette, one redhead.

The girls smiled at him. They teased him with their eyes and their tongues. They teased each other over who would be the one to make him cum. They took turns, alternating between shaft and head. When at last it was time he made them hold their two heads together, cheek to cheek, and instructed them to both open wide and stick out their tongues. He held them closer, so their tongues were together, both teasing under the fully engorged head of his cock, and then he exploded, with thick streams flying into each girl's mouth, onto their cheeks between them, and onto each tongue. They relished every drop, and then closed their mouths around his head in a three-way deep kiss. They licked the cum off each other's faces and smiled at him.

"I can't believe how good your cum tastes!" said Stacia.

"How do you get your cum to taste so good?" said Olivia.

"Thank you, girls. That was great. Let's do that again, sometime."

"Anytime."

"We mean it. Anytime."

The sex was a nice diversion, to be sure, but it didn't change the fact that both Noah and Izzy were still dealing with the larger question of the missing 30 days, what had happened to them, and why. Were the two related? Was it possible that somehow whatever the aliens, or whoever, had done to their brains was also responsible for their seemingly insatiable sex drive and the power they had over members of the opposite sex? Even previously asexual Izzy was now basically horny all the time.

To cap it all off, Noah and Izzy were both now developing feelings for each other. Or maybe it's just that their new "powers" were also working on each other. They talked about it.

"Iz, so if the aliens made us super horny all the time and like, super-attractive to the other sex and all, well...I gotta say,whatever they did to you is working on me. I'm sorry. I know we're not friends like that but I've basically got a hard-on whenever I'm around you now. I can't stop thinking about it. I just really, really, want to have sex with you. More than Olivia, or Stacia, or Kristi, or Elizabeth, or any of them. I keep thinking about you. I'm sorry. But I just had to say it. I had to come clean. It's been eating me up."

"It's not just you, Noah. It's me too. I'm getting really super-attracted to you. And it's really fucking with my head. It's like a part of me is saying no, it's just Noah, and we're just friends, and I don't want sex to get in the way of our friendship. But then there's another part of me that's saying just fuck him. It'll feel so good. You know you want it, so why not. Just fuck him already."

"Exactly. So what do we do?"

"I don't know. I don't know how much longer I can fight it. Or even if I should. I think the only reason I do is because there's a part of me that's saying it's not real. It's just something they did to us, to make us this way, you know?"

"Yeah. I know what you mean. With the other girls I can just give in. I mean what's the harm. But with you, I care about you. I don't want to fuck that up."

"I'm also still wondering why. Why would they want to make us so horny? Why would they want to boost that part of our brains, or whatever it is they did."

"Or maybe it was all an accident. Maybe that's just a side effect of whatever else they had planned. Who the fuck knows?"

Izzy agreed. "Good point. We really don't know anything at all, do we?"

"We know next to nothing, when it really comes down to it."

"Hey, I just had an idea. What about hypnosis? We could try hypnosis. Maybe if they fucked with our brains they left something in the subconscious that we could get at through hypnosis. Didn't Josh do a report on that or something? Didn't he say he knew a guy?"

"Yeah. There was some guy his dad worked with at the college that he talked to. The guy uses hypnosis to try to help schizophrenics. Do you think he could help us get in to talk to him?"

"I don't know, but it's gotta be worth a try."

So Noah and Izzy called their friend Josh, who gave them the name of the man he'd interviewed for his research paper, a Dr. Barton. They called, and told him of their shared memory lapse. Intrigued, he agreed to see them. They went together, and he agreed to hypnotize each of them to see if he could help recover their memories. They didn't mention anything about aliens, or cranial surgery, or heightened sex drives and powers of attraction. They didn't expect he'd believe that part of the story, and if under hypnosis some of that got revealed, well they'd just have to deal with that then. The main point was to see if he could provide some more evidence that could help them figure things out.

Dr. Barton would not allow Noah to be present while Izzy was hypnotized, or vice versa. Even though they consented, he convinced them that anything they might reveal would have more validity if they did so independently, without the benefit of first hearing if from the other. Izzy had the dream. Maybe that made her subconscious closer to the surface or something. Without telling Dr. Barton why, they both agreed that Izzy would go first.

The doctor would ask them questions about what they remembered from the night of April 26 at the reservoir, and about the days that followed. He would also inquire about why Izzy and Noah were unable to remember these things now. Noah waited eagerly while Izzy was in with the doc. After about an hour, the door opened and he could immediately read excitement in Dr. Barton's eyes. But the doc, ever the professional, tried to play it calm on the surface. He simply reminded them both that he would discuss results with them after he'd had a chance to see if Noah's recollections were the same as Izzy's.

As he got up to go into the room with the doc, Noah also couldn't help but notice the doc's eyes following Izzy's ass as she walked back into the outer office to sit down. Whether she'd said anything or not, it appeared her powers were certainly working their magic on the doc. As he turned, Noah thought he could see a bulge in the doc's pants that Noah understood only all too well.

Izzy waited as Noah had, impatiently, but hopefully. When she'd come back around, she could tell that something she'd said had gotten to him. She noticed his bulging pants too. She hoped it wasn't just his dick that she'd had an effect on. She also felt around her underwear just to be sure there wasn't any evidence that he'd taken advantage of her. He was an attractive older man, and although the possibilities were intriguing, she didn't find any evidence that he'd crossed any professional lines.

After about an hour, the doc called Izzy into his office. Noah was seated on the couch, she sat down next to him. The doc sat in a chair facing them.

"First of all, let me say that your stories are remarkably similar. Remarkably. Are you certain you did not rehearse this? Are you playing some kind of cruel joke on me."

"Absolutely not, Doc.," Noah replied.

"No. What do you mean? Why do you say that?" added Izzy.

"I didn't think so, and of course I asked you both under hypnosis if you had rehearsed a story, but the procedure is not foolproof. There are people who know how to defeat it. It is not 100% reliable, but still, given your youth, and apparent lack of the type of sophistication that subterfuge would entail, I am inclined to believe you. And yet your story is so incredible...I'm finding it difficult."

The doc consulted his notes, took a deep breath, and began to read. "You are both agreed that on the evening of April 26th you went to the reservoir for the purpose of discussing Noah's sexual encounter on the previous day with a friend of yours named Denise. At some point during this discussion you were blinded by a sudden flash of light. For each of you at this point in the retelling your demeanor changed. You sat straight up.

I have seen similar sudden changes of body language in schizophrenics alternating between personalities, so I asked you again who you were. At that point each of you replied that your name was '69748.' I asked you to repeat this, and you both replied with that identical number. I then asked each of you, as 69748, what was your relationship to your other identities, the person(s) known as Noah and Izzy. Each of you replied with the identical phrase. 'I need him/her for breeding.'"

Noah and Izzy looked at each other, wide-eyed and speechless, then they looked back at Dr. Barton, who continued.

"I apologize for the somewhat random nature of these questions. To say the least, this was not the turn I expected. Schizophrenia, which was my initial assumption, almost never presents itself so readily. I was not prepared. But I tried to ask the questions as they logically occurred to me. I will recite the questions I asked each of you, followed by your response. I asked, 'Why do you need him/her for breeding?' Each of you replied 'To populate Terra Nova with our human partners for labor.'"

Dr. Barton looked at them again. His face was impassive. His manner was completely clinical. He betrayed no reaction, just looked at his notes and continued to recite the story.

"I asked, 'Where is Terra Nova?' You each replied, 'It is the only planet orbiting the star you know as Omicron Eridani, 16.34 light years from Earth.'

I asked, 'How will you get there?' You said, 'The rift will be in alignment again on the date you know as May 31. Our craft will provide transport.'

I asked, 'Why was Noah/Izzy chosen?' You said, 'They were selected because they provide the optimal mix of youth, fertility, adaptability, ingenuity, overall health, and general intelligence.'

I asked, 'What if Noah/Izzy does not wish to relocate to Terra Nova?' You replied, 'Life on Terra Nova for humans will be preferable in every way to life on Earth. They will choose to go.'

I asked, 'How do you know they will choose to go?' You replied, "Our detailed psychological modeling of the human species predicts this choice with 99.999% accuracy.'"

Noah and Izzy still sat silent. They looked at each other, stunned. Dr. Barton paused. Then Noah asked, "Is that all? Is there more?"

Dr. Barton looked first at Noah, then at Izzy, and maintaining a perfect clinical tone, he replied, "Yes." Then he continued.

"I asked, 'When was your first contact with Noah/Izzy?' You each replied, 'Initial contact was on the date you know as April 26.'

I asked, 'Is there any special significance to that date?' You each replied, 'It is necessary for this mission to select, prepare, and assemble 500 human colonists from multiple population groupings. Only 20 humans can be processed each Earth day. April 26 was the scheduled preparation date for this location.'

I asked, 'Why was Noah/Izzy's memory cleared for the time period after April 26?' You replied, 'It is necessary that our plans not become known amongst the general human population. Disclosure would result in mass disorder. This is an outcome to be avoided.'

I asked, 'Why was Noah/Izzy's memory partially restored on May 26?' You replied 'The memory blocking agent degraded slightly due to an error in our calculations. The error has been corrected.'"

Izzy broke in. "Never mind about the memory stuff now, Doc! They're taking us to some planet? Did you find out anything more about that?"

Dr. Barton continued. "I asked, 'Why do you require human labor for your colony?' You both replied, 'Vorisians have no corporeal form as you understand it. We appear to humans as gaseous entities. Yet we require some minimal physical infrastructure in order to thrive. Materially coalescing to create such infrastructure requires great expenditure of energy on our part. Humans are able to accomplish these tasks much more efficiently.'

I asked, 'Do the humans serve the Vorisians as slaves?' You replied, 'Humans and Vorisians are complementary species, able to coexist in harmony. The symbiosis currently within Noah/Izzy is a temporary condition that obtains only during the preparation phase. Once established in the colony, very little human effort will be needed to meet ongoing Vorisian infrastructure construction and maintenance requirements. Cooperation with us requires no disruption to human society. We have been colonizing the galaxy in harmony with humans for over 5,000 of your years.'

I asked, 'Are the humans in your colony populations happy?' You replied, 'Happiness as you understand it is a concept foreign to us. We believe pleasure is best when it serves a purpose. We enhance the pleasure our human colonists are able to give and receive in your species' acts of mating. This produces more rapid population expansion, which is useful in colonization. Our observations show that human colonists seek out this pleasure and engage in the acts that produce it with great frequency, and derive considerable enjoyment from these acts. On Terra Nova, due to environmental factors ideally suited to human flourishing, the garments your species typically uses to cover their bodies will not be needed. The aging process will be slowed. Life span will be increased 80% on average. The colony will be quite similar to what you refer to in your species' foundation mythology as the Garden of Eden.'

One last question. I asked you about each other, 'Who is Noah/Izzy?' You replied, 'He/she is the human inhabitant of this body, and the primary mate of Izzy/Noah."

Dr. Barton looked up, and set his notes down. "That was all. I think you will agree this story is simply incredible. Needless to say I am extremely skeptical. Yet somehow you each recited the same story perfectly, every word identical. Now, do you want to tell me how you did it?"

Noah answered, "Doc., honestly, we're not that smart to figure out how to fake this. I think we're almost as surprised as you are. I say 'almost' because the one thing we do know is, since April 26, we each have these identical scars."

Noah and Izzy each parted their hair to show Dr. Barton.

"Thank you, Doctor," said Izzy. "I think you've given us the answers we've been looking for, hasn't he, Noah?"

Noah looked at Izzy, and smiled. "Yes. Yes he has. Thank you, Doctor."

As the doctor sat stunned, they walked out of Dr. Barton's office into a world that was the same, and yet seemed totally different from the world they'd come from just two hours before.

Izzy spoke first. "May 31 is tomorrow. Graduation day. They said we're leaving tomorrow. Do you believe that, Noah?"

"I do. It sounds incredible, unbelievable, but it all fits. It feels like the truth to me. How about you, Iz? It feels like the truth, doesn't it?"

"Yes. It absolutely does. We didn't even tell him about all the sex stuff, and there it was, the whole explanation. They 'enhanced' us for breeding."

"How do you feel, Iz? Are you weirded out? Or are you ready to go? It sounds like we're leaving?"

"I'm a little weirded out, of course. But the funny thing is, I can't hardly believe I'm saying this, but I'm pretty much ready to go. The Vorisians were right about that. If everything he said is true, and I believe that it is, then yes, I actually want to go. How about you?"

"Me too. It doesn't feel like a lie. I believe it. I'm ready."

"Good. I'm glad we both feel the same way. It's important. Noah, there's one more thing."

"What's that?"

"I didn't say anything before, because I was kind of in denial, but I've had a feeling for the last few days now, ever since we got our partial memories back. Now I have to tell you. I finally took a test this morning. I'm pregnant. It's yours. Don't ask me how I know, but I know. I'm sure. I'm going to have your baby. Our baby."

For an instant, Noah was shocked. Then he looked at Izzy and quickly felt calm and reassured. They looked at each other and smiled. They kissed. It felt weird to be kissing somebody they'd known for so long as only a friend. Pulling away from the kiss, they both laughed. It felt weird, but it felt good. It felt right. They kissed each other again.

Noah spoke first. "So this means we must have..."

"C'mon. Haven't you wondered? I mean, I figured there was no way we could have fucked our way through half the senior class and not gone for each other at least once."

"Yeah, I admit I did wonder about that. I'm kind of sorry I don't remember it though. The way the Vorisians have got us both super horny and stuff, I'm sure it was epic."

They both laughed.

"So I was thinking..."

Izzy smiled knowingly. "What have we got to lose?"

"Exactly! It's like you read my mind."

"Or like we've got the same alien programming inside our brains or something."

They laughed again.

"No better way to spend our last night on Earth."

"My house?"

"My bed is bigger."

"Good point."

"Let's go!"

It was like a weight had been lifted. Giggling and joyful, they drove to Noah's house. Noah's mom was in the kitchen when the two of them walked in.

"Hi Mom. Izzy's staying over tonight." Noah thought he'd keep it casual, but he was curious how his mom would react.