What Are Friends For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,088 Followers

I tried to answer and a dry croak came out. Claire stirred, raised her head sleepily, saw Amy and John laying at right angle to us and screamed.

"O my god! What have we done?"

She jumped up, grabbed her head as the second stanza of the Anvil Chorus resounded in her head. She looked down, realized she was naked and ineffectually tried to cover all of her parts with her hands. Given her size, it was an exercise in futility!

Amy looked around wild eyed. John snored peacefully. It was Amy who talked us down off the figurative ledge as we sat naked on our living room floor.

"Obviously, things got out of hand last night. However, we are all adults and friends, let's talk it out."

"Oh I am so ashamed," Claire cried her hot tears scorching my chest."

"There! There Dear!" I was not sure what else to say

Amy crawled up and embraced Claire around her shoulders. "Come on Hun! Let's go cleaned up! Get John up and fix some coffee."

So it was the four of us sat around our kitchen table nursing hangovers and strong black coffee.

"Well, what do we do now?" Claire looked from me to Amy and to John slumped in his chair.

"Well it happened. We can't go back. Let's just agree that we move on from here," As she said this, she and Claire held hands across the table.

John jumped up, placed his hand over his mouth and bolted for the bathroom.

Amy stood and walked behind Claire sitting. She wrapped her arms around her and kissed her hair. "John remembers very little of what happened and that is just as well. However, the three of us recall it all." She paused. She unwrapped her chubby arms from around Claire and walked to me. She repeated the hugging with me. "As I for one have no regrets."

That was two weeks ago. The wives handled our night of indiscretion better than John and I. They saw our impromptu orgy as an opportunity to grab the copper ring as the merry go round of life spun. They discovered they enjoyed the occasional girl on girl trysts.

John and I get to watch while they 69. It's an amazing sight to see them licking and slurping on each other. It's even more amazing to watch my 30 year friend fuck my wife while she is 69ing with Amy on the bottom. At 54 our sex lives are reenergized.

Schaka
Schaka
3,088 Followers
12