What Are Friends For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the part Victor enjoys most. Nonstop smacking and helpless to stop it. Soon, he'll get to the point where he'll want it to stop, will beg her to stop, but deep down wants his pleas to fall on deaf ears and have it continue. He's always wanting his limits pushed, but knows Emily is too kind to do so. He doesn't blame her, he knows he's the odd one in this relationship, but it doesn't stop his cravings. Suddenly, the slaps are coming quicker and he moans louder. The moaning seems to spur her on and she keeps the pace but goes harder. He tries to keep from crying out, from begging, he knows once he does the game might end since Emily doesn't quite understand that just because he's crying out for mercy that he doesn't really want it. But she is relentless and he doesn't think he can hold out much longer.

Julie is starting to get lost in what she's doing. She read about sub-space, but it feels like she's falling into some sort of domme-space. It's like a drug and she can't get enough, watching him wince and struggle and squirm and moan and now starting to articulate the pain with ohs and ows. But still not begging for mercy, and that's what she wants to hear, so she continues. Without her realizing, her open hand turns into a fist, probably due to frustration for not yet getting what she wants. Now the slaps are punches and she's quickly rewarded with that one word again, "Please." That only encourages her to keep going. "Ow, oh, please...please stop...no more, please, no more."

She has stopped caring about keeping herself secret, "That's it Victor, beg. Beg for me." And he does. He begs for it to stop, for mercy, for just a short respite from the torture. He promises to do anything she wants, if only she'll stop. Instead she taunts him, "No. You're not doing it right. Convince me," and her pace quickens. She's oblivious to the look of worry on Emily's face. All she sees is the suffering on his. The suffering that she's causing. The suffering that has her so hot!

For the first time, Victor is wondering if he's in over his head. He and Emily have never discussed a safeword before. Partly because he didn't want an out, and partly because she never even came close to making him need one. Now he's seriously regretting it. He's begging and pleading, but it won't end. She wants to be convinced, but he has no idea how. And he can't believe how hard his cock still is, betraying him. Finally it clicks. Convince her. "Please, please let me lick your pussy again!" And just like that, the beating stops.

"Well why didn't you say so?" Julie teases. She lets go of his balls and moves her way up his body, turning around and ending up sitting on his face. He licks once then stops. Annoyed, she gives another smack to his balls and that gets him going. She sighs in delight, sitting back and enjoying his tongue on her sex.

Victor is so relieved she stopped. He can't believe this is Emily doing this to him, when it finally dawns on him...maybe it isn't? The voice does sound different and when she sits on his face he thinks she's a little bit heavier than before and he's having a harder time breathing. When he starts to lick he knows for sure this isn't Emily and that realization freezes him in his tracks, but a quick smack to his balls makes whoever is on him irrelevant. He has a job to do, so he does his best to please this stranger. His mind races wondering who it could be. Did Emily hire someone? A pro-domme or an escort? Did she find someone from a dating app? It couldn't be a friend or co-worker...could it? As he's trying to sort it out, the mystery woman suddenly pushes down harder on his face, cutting off his air supply completely, as an orgasm rips through her. Just as he's afraid he'll pass out, she eases up giving him a chance to catch his breath...barely. He slows and eventually stops licking, assuming she'll be too sensitive like Emily gets.

Quite simply, Julie has never had a better orgasm in her life. As she comes back down, she purrs, "Good boy, Victor, I think you deserve a reward." She motions for Emily to join in, but first gives his balls another smack. "But I didn't say to stop, I want more!" Instantly, she feels his tongue get back to work as Emily comes over and takes his cock into her mouth. Like Victor, she can't believe how rock hard he still is. She starts slowly, kissing and licking, doing her best to tease and keep him on edge. Meanwhile, Julie is enjoying the ride, knowing it will take her much longer to come the second time around.

For now, Victor has stopped worrying about who is sitting on his face. As he licks her towards another orgasm, his wife, at least he assumes it even is Emily, is sucking on his cock. At this point, he wouldn't be surprised if five different women are in the room with him. He just wishes she would stop teasing and just let him explode in her mouth. Now that he's been away from the pain for a bit, he is extremely horny. But he has no illusions about cumming anytime soon, so he enjoys the sensations he is receiving and keeps his tongue busy.

The ladies keep this up until Julie cums two more times. After the last, Julie leans forward, and surprising them both, she pulls Emily's mouth off his cock and replaces it with her own lips. The two kiss passionately for a moment, while Victor keeps his tired tongue moving, oblivious to it all. Julie is the first to break the kiss, "Victor honey, you can stop now. That's a good boy." They both reposition themselves and lie down on the bed, one on either side of the panting man, and idly trace their fingers on his, and each other's, bodies.

As they rest contentedly, Victor is still tense. He's dying to know who's in the room with him. He's hoping his sore balls are spared more abuse. He's aching to cum. He wants to be freed so he can get all of these things, but at the same time he desperately hopes he's denied so this game can continue. This is exactly what he's been craving for so long and would hate to have it end now. Still, he figures it won't hurt to ask, so he breaks the silence, "So, is one of you Emily?"

The girls laugh loudly. Emily puts a finger to her lips to hush Julie and assures him, "I'm still here. Are you having a good time?"

"Yes, very much, but who else is here?"

"Tsk tsk, that's still a secret. She's just someone who likes to play rough. Do you like it?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. I'm glad. I was afraid it was a little too much for you. I think our friend wants to play some more, are you okay with that? She's really enjoying herself and I'd hate to disappoint her."

Victor took a deep breath, "To be honest it was a bit much, at least more than I've ever taken. But this is exactly what I've been wanting, so yes please, I'd like to play some more."

Julie leans into his ear and whispers, hoping to keep her voice disguised now that he's no longer distracted, "Are you sure you want more? Are you sure you can take it?"

His cock responds before his voice, throbbing and bouncing off his stomach, "Y-yes, yes ma'am."

"Convince me!"

Victor starts asking for more, begging for more. All the while, Emily has started gently rubbing his cock with her fingers, while Julie has been gently rubbing herself with hers. The girls let him go on for a bit, until Emily breaks in, "Okay, that's enough, you convinced me. I'll let her play with you some more, but if she gets carried away I don't think I can stop her, so I hope you know what you're getting yourself into. We're going to leave the room for a bit, but I have something my friend recommended which should help soothe your balls while we're gone." Emily puts the vibrator back on his cock, while Julie puts a big glob of cream on her fingers and rubs it all over his balls and his cockhead. They giggle as they leave the room.

At first the cream is cool and soothing, Victor even sighs in relief. He hears the girls leave and tries to relax, but then the coolness fades and gets hotter, then hotter still. Suddenly, his balls are on fire. He moans and cries out, again squirming and thrashing in his bonds, but it's impossible to escape the constant burning. He's guessing they put some kind of Icy Hot on him. He should have guessed! He has no choice but to endure and wait for it to fade, and of course he's completely erect the entire time thanks to the vibrator.

The ladies are in the kitchen, grabbing a drink and quick snack. Neither is sure what to say to the other, but Emily finally breaks the ice, "So what happened to you in there? I thought I was going to have to drag you off of him. You had me worried for a bit."

Julie bites her lips and blushes, "Yeah, I know, sorry. It was all such a huge rush. I never felt so...so...I don't know, I can't really explain it."

"Turned on?" Emily adds with a grin.

"Well yeah, there's that, but so much more. Sorry if I worried you, I'll try and hold back."

"Oh no, you better not. Yeah, I was worried at the time, but you heard him, he loves it! As long as you're not breaking my favorite toy, go to town. Just one more thing though...about that kiss..."

"Oh god, I'm so embarrassed. I don't know what came over me," then Julie smiled, "but you didn't seem to mind it much."

Now it was Emily's turn to blush, "Truth be told, you aren't the first woman I've kissed. I've never considered myself gay, but I like playing with women as much as men."

"Em! I had no idea! Well you were my first."

"And?"

"And I wouldn't mind doing it again."

Emily smiled wide, "Oh boy, Victor is going to lose his mind. Oh, that gives me an idea..."

He hears them come back in the room. The vibrator is removed and he feels a warm wash cloth clean up the remaining Icy Hot. Once clean, he can feel something being placed on his cock...it feels like a condom. Victor is trying not to get his hopes up too much, fearing it's a trick, but his fears are set aside when he feels someone straddle him and slip his cock inside them. He only hears a sigh, then Emily tells him, "Don't move and just lie still." Whomever is on him doesn't move either, but now he hears something else. Are they kissing? Just the thought of his wife making out with another woman makes his cock twitch and throb. They kiss and moan for a few minutes when suddenly his blindfold is removed. It takes a few seconds for his eyes to adjust, but when they do he can't believe what he's seeing. It's Julie, Emily's friend! And he's inside her. And she's kissing his wife. And his wife's hands are all over Julie's breasts. He almost came just from the sight, and it took all his willpower not to buck his hips and thrust into her.

He just laid there silently, watching and yearning to be involved. Julie was the first to stop, "Em, honey, his cock won't stop twitching. Maybe we should let him play too?" They both chuckled at that as Emily turned to speak to him, "Okay Victor, here's the game. Julie really, really wants to hurt you some more, but I thought it would be fun if we untied you and the three of us just fuck for the rest of the day. So we're going to leave it up to you. Julie here is going to ride your cock, while I ride your face. If you want to get untied and have us both, all you need to do is make me cum. But, if you cum before I do, then Julie gets to have her fun with you. Ready?"

Well that doesn't sound fair at all. Like almost any guy, Victor has always dreamed about a threesome, but there was no way he'd last more than two minutes in his current state. Plus, usually after he has an orgasm he doesn't want anything to do with sex or pain. It's why he likes the teasing so much, once he cums the games end. He honestly doesn't know if he could take the abuse Julie is sure to dish out after he has an orgasm. Before he can protest any of this, Emily is straddling his face. Knowing he's stuck, he starts licking her with gusto just as Julie starts riding him for all she's worth. The fear of the torture and his concentrating on his wife is helping him last longer than he thought he could, but he knows it's a losing battle. Still, he tries all the old tricks. Thinking about baseball, his job, kittens, anything but the fact that his wife's hot friend is fucking him. But he's been through so much, been so excited, teased for so long that it's no use. He's going to cum any second, so he gives in to it.

Emily and Julie are paying little attention to Victor. He's more a sex toy than a person right now. The ladies are too busy concentrating on each other. Leaned in, kissing lips, stroking breasts. Julie noticed he was lying still, making her do all the work, no doubt hoping to prolong things, but she'd have none of that. Soon enough, he starts adding his own thrusts and she knows she has him. Julie breaks their kiss, "Em, I think our boy's about to blow."

"Oh, such a shame. Now Victor, you still have to finish me off you know. So don't you dare stop just because you can't control yourself." Both ladies giggle at this, "Also, Jules, his cock gets super sensitive after he cums, so you might want to ease up." She winks and they go back to making out.

Seconds later, Victor has an immense orgasm. For the moment he's in pure bliss and has to force himself to focus enough to keep licking his wife, but the bliss quickly fades as he realizes Julie hasn't stopped riding him, and it's too much, too intense. He starts begging and screaming for it to stop, but his cries are muffled by his wife's pussy.

Emily moans as the screams vibrate against her, "Oh he doesn't like that, but god it feels good, don't stop."

Julie pants, "Don't worry, I want mine too."

They continue to kiss, and it isn't long until both women climax together, clinging to each other as they ride the wave, until the three of them are still, each trying to catch their breath. Emily is the first to move, "Well, I think I need a shower and maybe a nap. I'll leave you two to your fun." She gets up, gives both of them a kiss and leaves the room.

Victor can't believe what just happened or what's about to happen. His wife abandoned him, leaving him in the hands of this sadistic hottie. Without a word, Julie gets off of him, disposes of the condom and puts the ball gag back in his mouth.

"Don't want to disturb her nap with your screams, I plan on making this last awhile."

12