What are Sisters For? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pumped her ass hard and deep until he felt about to cum, he slowed his tempo trying to stave off the inevitable. But to no avail as he was soon shooting spurt after spurt of hot semen in his friend's hole.

They both lay back on the king-sized bed. Soon Val heard light snoring. The bathroom door opened and Cindy stepped out wearing only a bath towel. She also got on the bed.

"How was it? From what I could hear someone enjoyed having her boss fuck her in the ass. I did not realize what a little slut we created!"

"I know we joked about it earlier, but I never ever thought it would happen."

"I knew the minute he saw you in that slinky little black dress. His pupils dilated and he couldn't take his eyes off your ass. I was surprised that you let him have you so easily."

"Well, I have always thought he was handsome. And I had heard the rumors that he had slept with all the women in the company. I am the new girl after all."

'Looks like you drained him. I am apparently the only on left who he hasn't fucked."

"Take that towel off and you will fix that discrepancy. I saw the way he was looking at you, too."

"Whatever. I am going to sleep."

Two hours later, Jonathan woke up. He was momentarily disoriented before he remembered where he was. His plan was to make his get away while Val and Cindy slept. That is until he saw Cindy's naked body next to him. He had always considered her as a 'plain Jane.' Apparently having a good looking 'woman' as a spouse brought out her will to improve her own looks. Or perhaps she had a lover. The many married women he had been involved with tended to change their looks when they started seeing him. Whatever the reason was, it was working. The dress, her new hairstyle and makeup caught his eye, but the opportunity to try Val had been stronger. Now he wanted a real woman.

Cindy was sleeping with her back to him. Jonathan eased over to spoon her. He draped his arm over her, gently messaging her modest tits. She moaned. He slowly moved his hand down her belly to her pubic mound.

"No, Robert, I have to work in the morning."

He let his finger slip into her pussy. "Guess again."

Her sleep clouded brain remembered where she was and with who. She rolled toward him enough to give him better access to her musky pussy. "I will guess 'Jonathan,' what do I win?"

He pulled out of her moist opening and put her hand on his stiffening cock. "This."

"I think I will enjoy that prize."

"As will I."

Val was awakened by moans. She watched as Jonathan pounded Cindy's tight cunt into the mattress. Val stayed still, not wanting to spoil their obvious enjoyment. She was actually pleased that his wife was getting Jon's nice cock.

###

Robert didn't know what was a bigger revelation: that his mother was fucking Mr. Stevens or that his dad was sucking him. After serious consideration he decided hearing his dad gagging on cock was more interesting than his mom taking that same cock. Then there was the possibility that George Stevens may be his biological father!

Two weeks later Robert told his parents he was going on another date. Before then, he went to their bedroom and opened the blinds on one window enough to have a clear view of their bed from outside. He opened the window a tiny crack hoping to hear any conversation. That night he left for his 'date,' He drove around awhile before circling back. He parked several houses away and walked home. It was dark so he wasn't too worried about being seen. When he got there, there wasn't any strange cars there. He did hear music from the stereo in the living room. That was unusual but his parent did rarely dance there.

He took up his position in the backyard. No one was in the bedroom—it was early. He could hear the music from the living room well enough so he should be able to follow a conversation. About an hour later his work paid off. As he peeked into the window he saw his mother walk in leading a man he had never seen before. His mom was topless, her tits jiggled merrily as she walked. Robert had seen her in her underwear once but this view was awesome. Tearing his eyes away from his mom's nipples, he noticed the man stripping his clothes off. He was shocked when the man pulled his boxers off. His cock was huge for such a skinny guy. And he was about to fuck Robert's mother with it.

Looking back at his mom. She was sliding her skirt down her legs. She was not wearing panties. She had a full bush. Her ass was nicely rounded but her best feature was clearly her breasts. They were noticeably large for her slight body. She was a knockout. No wonder that she could lure men into bed so easily.

His attention was once again drawn away from her. This time when his dad came in the bedroom. Wearing what was most likely his mom's missing panties! The nude man pointed at his partially erect cock. Robert's dad, Sam, dropped to his knees and started sucking, getting it hard enough to fuck his wife. It appeared to the boy that his dad was not unfamiliar with sucking cock.

He watched long enough to see his mother speared with the large dick. There wasn't much to hear other than his mom moaning and the guy belittling his dad's short prick. Mom was now riding cowgirl, her tits flopping so wildly that they threatened to give her two black eyes. He had seen enough. He did wish he had a camera to provide documentation. Not to mention naked pictures of his mom.

Just how many possible fathers did he have anyway?

###

"Sounded like you enjoyed Jon's cock as much a I did."

"What?"

Cindy and Val were eating room service for breakfast since neither wanted to dress until it was time to leave for the airport. Val waited for answer.

"I can't get anything past the best selling mystery novelist in Dallas. Are you mad?"

"This is how it's going to be? Stealing each other's boyfriends like teenagers?" Val said jokingly.

"Just stay away from Ray, I have too much invested in him. On second thought maybe you should meet him. Then you'll see why I started with him in the first place."

"Let me guess. It starts with an E and ends in normous?"

"Right again. Now can I bring him to the house? That fake yoga class ploy is wearing me out. I told him we we separated and my cousin Val moved in with me. He has been hinting about threesomes..."

"That might be fun. I can teach him to read while we have him there. That might be hard since he only uses his little head."

"I recall you being that way; for awhile anyway."

"However it would seem he has no alternative. By the way you can start bringing him to the house. But do tell him my real identity. I don't want to have my skull fractured."

###

Howard Stern: So you were born as Bob Preston the mystery writer.

Val: I wasn't a writer at birth. But yes, I was born a man. In fact I still am.

Howard Stern: Haha. How do we know you are a man? You could be an actress pretending to be him. Do you have a package?

Val: Come over here, Howard, and check for yourself

Howard Stern: Robin!

Robin: Oh alright, I'll check (goes to Val and reaches under her skirt for a moment.) He's a man or maybe a sausage smuggler.

Howard Stern: So tell me is this a scheme to go into women's bathrooms?

Val: That's it, you got me Howard.

12