What are the Odds?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried a trick I learned with Sandy and closed my mouth around the cock as tight as I could, which had the effect of making Carol having to push harder to fuck my mouth, and that provided more pressure on the back of the dildo against her pussy. It only took a few strokes for her to realize what I was doing, and she called out to Sandy, "Your slut really knows how to suck a cock!" and kept on pleasuring herself with my mouth. I reached up and took hold of her nipples in my fingers as I squeezed the soft flesh of her breasts, and she encouraged me by holding my head and fucking my mouth in long slow strokes.

Sandy called back, "She better, or she knows she'll be punished. Michelle, you do a good job or you know what will happen! And Barbi is really trying her best... Lots of practice, lots of practice!"

I took advantage of a moment when Carol had pulled the cock almost all the way out of my mouth, and answered, "Yes, ma'am..." and did my best to pleasure Carol as she continued to fuck my mouth. Meanwhile, Bob continued to move his mouth up and down on Sandy's cock, until she motioned to Carol and she stopped fucking my mouth as Sandy used her hands to pull Bob off her cock. Both of us were breathing hard and drooling.

We both knelt quietly waiting for what they had planned next, and Carol began to speak as they both began to remove the harnesses from their hips and down their legs, "You know there might be times when a girl needs to satisfy another woman... some guys like to watch that, and if you are lucky he might fuck you as you do. And sometimes a woman might just want you for her own, and you need to be ready for that too. So let's get started."

Sandy and Carol, having removed the harnesses, sat down on the sofa side by side. They each spread their legs apart, their pussy well exposed, and Carol motioned Bob and I over, Bob in front of Sandy and me in front of Carol. She put a pair of pillows on the floor in front of them, explaining "Women, being far superior, can orgasm multiple times, unlike pathetic guys who are once and done, so you should get comfortable... you may be there for a long time!"

Sandy nodded her head in agreement as Bob knelt in front of her, as I knelt in front of Carol. Without much delay both of us were licking the pussy of the other mans wife, and as before I worked to determine what pleasured her the most, and learned how to build her arousal slowly but surely to an orgasm.

Carol's breathing got harder and she often moaned when I hit a sensitive spot with my tongue, and to my side I could hear familiar sounds of pleasure coming from Sandy. Carol soon had her hands holding my head firmly and using them, along with whispered commands, to instruct me in her needs.

After about five minutes as I was licking firmly on her clitoris, I tasted the substantial increase in her pussy juices, and she tensed up in her abdomen and upper body as she began to shake in her pelvis and legs in orgasm. I kept licking her, working to maintain contact with her pussy and clitoris as her orgasm played itself out, until she collapsed back into the sofa, breathing deeply. I licked her softly, avoiding her clitoris, relishing her delicious juices and enjoying the little spasms when I touched a sensitive spot again. Not surprisingly from the side I could hear the unmistakeable sounds of Sandy having an orgasm too.

We both continued to lick softly at the pussy in front of us, not having been told to stop, as we both had been trained to be used like that for a long time. After a while Carol got up and refilled Sandy's and her own glasses of wine, and returned back to sit with her legs spread in front of me. She turned to Sandy and clinked her glass and laughed out, "If one girly tongue is good, then two are better! And such good little girls they are. Don't you agree?"

Sandy smiled and replied, "I think they are being perfect young ladies... and I can't wait to turn them into big girls... and as adorable as they are, they have some growing up to do! OK, young ladies, get back to your duties..."

Without any hesitation I leaned forward and my tongue was licking at Carol's pussy once again, and I was sure Bob was similarly posed in front of Sandy. Once again I licked with all the talent I could muster, following Carol's responses of course, but working her most sensitive places in just the right way to break down her defenses, until she was again writhing in an orgasm, my mouth pressed firmly on to her open pussy and her juices coating my face. This must have taken at least five minutes, and after her orgasm Carol relaxed as I lightly licked at her outer mounds, while I could hear Sandy orgasm once again right next to us.

Just like me, Bob continued to lick her pussy lightly after she calmed down and relaxed. I suppose that is a common reaction since the sensations are the same for most women, where she gets very sensitive for a while, so need a period of lighter attention and avoiding the clit to recover before continuing on with more. Not unlike a man's cock after he cums.

While I lightly licked her I felt the pressure of my cock in its' cage for the first time, the act of pleasuring Carol having gotten me aroused, but while uncomfortable it was not too painful. I can only imagine what a bad girl I might have been without the cage, making a mess on Carol's legs or feet, as I had done to Sandy many times while orally pleasuring her. Of course I was always made to lick up any mess I made, which she knew I didn't enjoy but did to please her, and figured Sandy would buy one of these sooner than later to solve that problem.

After a while Sandy announced she needed to pee and got up, and Carol added that she also had to go. On the way to the bathroom, Sandy asked Carol, "Do you ever play water games... you know, pee on him... make him drink it... lick you clean...?"

Carol replied casually, "Yes, sometimes, in the shower or bathtub (they had both in the master bathroom) I'll pee on his cock and balls, but that is all. But I wouldn't want to get their lovely dresses ruined so maybe that should wait until later before bed. What about you?"

Sandy continued on as if talking about something like work or school, "Oh, yes... we've always showered together... the first thing he did when we moved to our home was install a double shower head in ours... and I love to hold my pee and sit on his face as he licks my pussy, and then just let go so the warm pee mixes with his tongue on my pussy and especially my clit, and fills his mouth... he swallows as much as he can but most overflows... I've cum many, many times from that. I agree it would be a shame to ruin these dresses, but they can still clean us up afterward when we pee now."

Carol smiled and sat on the toilet, and Sandy pressed me down on my knees in front of her, bent me over so my face was between her thighs, and she let loose a stream of warm, light yellow piss, which splashed into the water below, and I could smell it's pungent, savory odor. Carol teased me, "You wish you could drink up all my pee, don't you, girl?"

I looked up at her face and just nodded, "Yes, ma'am, if it would please you."

She replied, "Oh, that it would... but in your pretty dress that will have to wait for another day."

I wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing for me. Things were definitely moving faster than I even expected. I stayed silent. She pushed out several final squirts of pee and when she felt she was done peeing, shifted forward and opened her legs more, exposing her pussy, with the evidence of her recent urination obvious. I didn't hesitate and leaned in and began to lick at her pussy, using broad strokes to lave the entire area clean, tasting the combination of her pee and her arousal.

She sighed in pleasure, and commented, "I could get used to this! Sure would save on toilet paper!", and we all had a laugh at that. But Bob went serious again as he understood this would be much more a part of their play in the future, but accepted it and relaxed again.

After a short while Carol pushed me away and I got up, and she stood up as well. Sandy took her place on the toilet, and the same scene was played out, with Bob licking her clean after she finished peeing. They had Bob and I each take a pee, sitting down on the toilet like a girl of course. I realized the sound part of the cock cage was hollow, and I was still able to pee even with it on, although it took some effort.

Carol showed Sandy how she cleaned the cock cage and sound after Bob went pee, and Sandy followed her example and did mine. Once we were both done and cleaned and our panties pulled back up to cover our cock cages and asses, we returned to the living room.

Once there the ladies sat down on the sofa side by side again, and indicated we were to resume our oral ministrations, but this time they switched and I was in front of Sandy and Bob was in front of Carol. We knelt down and quickly were bent down with our heads between their thighs and our tongues working as best we knew how based on the intimate familiarity and years of practice. So it wasn't long before I had brought Sandy to the edge of an orgasm, and with just the right touch of my lashing tongue on her clit she went into the spasms that marked her reaching the pinnacle of pleasure.

I maintained contact as best possible as she writhed and spasmed, and each movement of my tongue on her clit elicited a new spasm, and I kept that up for a long time until she physically pushed me away from her pussy, allowing her to calm down and regain her composure. I kissed at her inner thighs as she purred in completely satisfied exhaustion.

Next to us Bob was still licking at his wife's pussy, and I just continued to kiss and nip at Sandy's inner thighs as she relaxed and watched the couple next to us. It was quite a sight. Carol was laid back on the sofa, her small breasts sitting firmly on her chest and large nipples hard and erect, legs splayed apart.

Between her legs we could see the back of Bob's head, with the red wig with its' girly ponytails and her rose colored dress that filled the area between Carol's legs. His panty covered ass was exposed, as were the stockings and shoes. Sandy reached over to caress Carol's breast, squeezing a nipple between two fingers and pulling, something she loved for herself, and Carol smiled and moaned in response as Bob continued to give her oral.

Sandy turned to her side and took the other nipple in between the fingers of her other hand, alternating pulling on both nipples and pressing them back into her breasts, and watched as she became more and more aroused. Carol held Bob's head tightly to her pussy, and she closed her eyes and moaned as Sandy increased her light torture of Carol's nipples, saying to both of them, "Don't stop...", and mouthed to Sandy "Harder."

Bob seemed to have increased the intensity of his tongue in and on her pussy and Sandy tightened her grip on her nipples, and Carol tensed up and began to cry out, "Don't stop... I'm cumming!.... ahhhhh!" and involuntarily her entire body shook in orgasm. Her eyes were rolled back in her head and she seemed to possibly pass out from the intensity, passing through the 'morte petit', as the French call the 'little death' experienced by women in orgasm. When it finally passed through her she collapsed back down on to the sofa, Bob still licking softly between her thighs as Sandy released her grip on Carol's nipples.

We all relaxed for a while and Carol and Sandy even shared a few sips of their wine with us. I thought they had enough of oral but was proved wrong when they had us change places again and soon I was licking Carol's pussy and Bob was licking Sandy's. She deliberately had me avoid her most sensitive areas to prolong her pleasure, and I complied with my tongue as best I could, fighting the urge to quickly bring her to another orgasm.

After a while she asked Sandy, "Do you think Michelle's ass is still nice and red? After all men get excited from a nice red ass before they fuck a girl from behind... and the men we hired will be here anytime now to teach these little girls the last lesson." Both Bob and I noticibly cringed at the mention of 'men we hired', but remained silent, trusting our spouses to protect us.

Sandy smiled at the possibilities and replied, "I'm sure it needs a good touch up. Would you allow me to attend to it while she continues to serve you?"

"My pleasure, I'm sure," answered Carol, and Sandy extricated herself from Bob's face and stood up behind me, still on my knees with my face in Carol's pussy. Bob stayed where he was, kneeling bent over the sofa. To me Carol ordered, "Pull down those panties so your wife can inspect you." It was embarrassing to have to pull down my own panties to expose my ass to her view, knowing it would result in another paddling, but I reached back and pulled them down to my thighs. My face was still held to Carol's pussy by her hands on my head, and I did my best to continue to pleasure her.

Once the panties were down I felt Sandy caress my ass cheeks, giving each a firm squeeze, announcing, "Yup. Definitely needs a touch up."

She picked up the paddle and waved it around a few times, then touched it to my ass. Pulling it back I felt the rush of air and then the loud smack as it landed across both my ass cheeks. I could not help but grunt in reaction as it pushed my face into Carol's pussy, but did not cease licking Carol at any time as she held my head tightly to her. I received ten hard stokes over the next ten minutes, licking at Carol's pussy without stopping, and she got more and more excited as I was pressed forward into her with each strike on my ass, relishing my pain as I gave her the pleasure she deserved.

As the tenth strike hit she erupted in another orgasm, calling for Sandy to hit me harder and faster, and Sandy smacked me over and over in quick succession as Carol enjoyed the results of her request, which was my screaming in pain into her pussy as I continued to lick with abandon at her clit. She must have had enough since she motioned for Sandy to stop and pushed me away from her pussy, which was dripping with her juices. My mouth was filled with the taste and my face covered in her juices, and I reveled in it all.

Sandy sat down and ordered Bob over to between her legs, so once again the ladies sat side by side and relaxed as we lightly licked, kissed and nibbled at their outer mounds and the soft, wet folds of their inner lips, never enough to bring them to orgasm, but highly pleasurable to the recipient.

I knew the time for them to use their cocks on our asses was drawing near, so I was not surprised when Sandy announced, "I don't know about you Carol, but I've had enough for now. It's time to continue the next part of their training. You girls can get yourselves a glass of wine, and we'll be right back."

They left for the bedroom and I poured two glasses of wine, handing one to Bob. He was fidgety and I supposed I was too, nervous at what was to come. We sat on the sofa to wait, but on the edge of the seat, literally and figuratively. I expected them to both return in the harness with the purple medium sized cocks they wore earlier, but was as surprised as Bob seemed to be when we saw how they were attired.

Both women were naked except for the leather harness around their waist, and a cock was sticking out ominously. Carol did wear the purple one, while Sandy wore the much larger flesh colored one. I had 'known' that one many times so knew what to expect, but Bob just stared in fear at Sandy's massive phallus, knowing it was meant only to penetrate little girls... like himself.

Carol exploited that fear and held the hefty cock in her hand to show it to Bob as she said, "What do you think, my little girl? Do you think you can please a man like that? So far it's just been young boys like me... but tonight you're going to finally experience a real man! What do you say, Barbi?"

Bob looked from me to Sandy, to the substantial cock in Carol's hand, and up to stare into Carol's eyes, looking like he was going to cry, and quietly replied, "Yes, mommy... mommy always knows what is best for Barbi... thank you, mommy."

"Don't worry, my sweet baby girl... you know mommy will make it all better." Bob just looked at her with sincere adoration and love in his eyes, and smiled and looked at the floor in submission. She continued, "Well then, that's settled. You two get yourselves on your knees... yes, you can use the pillows."

Bob and I picked up a pillow, placed it in front of our wife, and knelt down. This of course put the erect cocks directly in our faces. "Ok, girls, get started. You know you'll need to get the guy aroused and erect before he fucks you, don't you?"

Bob nodded and replied, "Yes, ma'am." as he took Carol's cock in his mouth.

My mouth was already full with Sandy's cock, so all I could do was nod and try to garble out, "yeph...m'mm."

Both of us began to do our best imitation of a sloppy blowjob, moving on and off trying to take in as much as possible, and the sounds of saliva enhanced gagging filled the room. Bob struggled as before to take all of Carol's cock, and I had lots of experience with the one Sandy now wore, but it was only with much effort I could get much more than the head in my mouth. Not only was my mouth stretched open to the limit, but when it hit the top of my throat there was no way I could accept it, regardless of how much training I had with the purple one, and I gagged each time. Knowing this Sandy did not press my head down, or press it into my throat, but enjoyed watching me try to take as much as possible with the knowledge it would be spreading open another hole of mine very soon.

Kneeling in front of Sandy I had limited vision of my surroundings, but I could see Sandy and Carol smiling back and forth at each other and, with a few gestures from Carol, Sandy said, 'Of course, Michelle would be happy to share. Barbi, I know you are probably curious about a big cock like that, like all little girls seem to be, so crawl over here... Michelle, you'll need to be a good girl and share..." She laughed and added "After all, there is plenty for both of you..."

Bob pulled away from Carol, who watched as he crawled over to kneel next to me. Carol followed behind him, and stood next to my side. She bent down to be at the same level as Bob and I, and even with Sandy's cock. She ordered Bob, "Lick it, Barbi... get it nice and wet for me... show me how much you love this big cock..."

Bob opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue and laved it up and down the length of the cock several times, moaning as if tasting a gourmet dish, paying special attention when he got to the mushroom head. Meanwhile Carol stood up again next to me, took me by the hair and had me unceremoniously take her cock in my mouth. She was not gentle as she pushed it in until the head pressed into my throat and my nose was pressed firmly into her leather harness, and she just held me there as her attention returned to Bob. Surprised by the sudden invasion, I gagged a few times before regaining some control, and with tears forming in my eyes accepted the intrusion with some difficulty.

In my peripheral vision I could see Bob alternating between licking the cock and taking the head into his mouth, which was stretched open to the limit due to it's girth. As with myself he could not take much more than the head in his mouth before gagging, and neither Sandy nor Carol pressed the issue, so to speak. They just enjoyed watching as he worshipped the cock in front of him, until Carol released me from her cock and I pulled away, gasping with a deep breath to recover.

She bent down again until her face was next to her sissy husband, watching him suck Sandy's cock up close, and began to tease him, "Does my little sissy girl like the big cock... that's a good girl... make it feel so good for your man... use your tongue on the underside... yes, like that..." Bob nodded yes and blushed as she teased him, but did not stop what he was doing with his mouth on Sandy's cock, until Carol continued, "... and does my little sissy girl want to take this big cock in her tight pussy?"

1...34567...13