What are the Odds?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no doubt as to the meaning of entertainment as Sarah smiled a crooked smile and opened the door a few more inches. This gave me a view inside the room and on the bed was her husband laying on his side, naked and hog tied with rope around his wrists, ankles and cock and balls, a blindfold around his head and his back facing us.

She closed the door partway again and the view disappeared, and replied "We would love to join you... isn't that right dear?" she called over to her husband, who just mumbled something I could not understand. She continued "How about we meet in the lobby at seven? I know a really nice seafood place nearby so I'll make reservations for seven thirty. OK?"

I agreed and was about to leave when she surprised me and told me to stop and come inside, stopping me when I was just inside. Again I could see her husband on the bed, but my attention was diverted when she spun me around facing towards the hall and ordered me to show her my ass. When I hesitated, surprised by the abrupt change in her tone, she repeated herself more clearly, "Geez, what don't you understand? Undo your belt and zipper, pull down your pants and underwear and show me your ass. I want to see what I'm getting into."

The double entendre of 'into' did not escape me. Still in shock, but conscious of what Sandy may have told her or maybe was testing me, so I sheepishly undid my belt and pulled down the zipper, and holding the waist of my pants and underwear, pulled them down to just below the crease of the juncture of ass and thighs.

I didn't dare look back, but I knew I must still be at least a little red and maybe even stripes from a caning, the origins of which would be obvious to Sarah, and if I had would have seen her apprising it as if a prime cut of beef. After a long pause she casually said "Not bad... definitely has potential. Ok, now off with you. Tell Sandy I look forward to Friday's dinner and entertainment." Friday was two days away and I was not sure if it was too soon or too late.

I lifted my pants up and was out the door as she finished and heard the door close behind me as I pulled up my zipper and redid my belt, scurrying back to our room. Once there I reported all that had transpired with Sarah, plus her husbands condition, and she was quite pleased with herself. She had already taken off her dress when I got back, to get ready for some sun bathing at the beach for the remainder of the afternoon.

But she was so pleased with our new contact that before getting into her bathing suit she had me give her oral to a nice juicy orgasm. Once she was satisfied we got into our suits, got a cooler together with some beach towels and went out to lay on the beach.

We swam a little and went for a walk down the beach, before the afternoon sun waned and we went back to the room. We showered, had pizza for dinner and enjoyed some wine as we watched a movie before bedtime. In silent affection we spooned with me behind her, my arm over her body to cup her breast, and we quickly fell asleep.

The next few days were normal with time spent at the pool, beach, shopping and dining, until it was Friday night. We slept in and just relaxed most of the day in anticipation of the possibilities for the evening. It went somewhat as I predicted, but that is another story.

The End.