What are the Odds?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kept at it for what seemed like a long time, but was probably only about five minutes, before Bob began to both suck me harder and press himself into my mouth at the same time. I could sense his arousal increasing and it seemed like his cock was actually enlarging in girth, and soon he was filling my mouth with his cream. Since he had cum not long before there was not much volume so I easily accommodated it in my mouth as his cock softened.

Sandy recognized what had occurred, and squealed in delight "Her first mouthful of cum! Come on, let's see! Open that slut mouth wide!" I pulled my mouth off of Bob's cock and turned my head to face Sandy, and opened my mouth, showing her my cum coated tongue. "She smiled and continued "Oh, how nice and tasty... doesn't it taste good, my little cum slut?" I nodded yes, blushing at my debasement. She continued "Ok... now be a good girl and swallow it all down... growing girls need their protein!" I gulped it down and opened my mouth to show her it was all gone.

But they were not done, as I had not cum yet, so after instructing me to take Bob's cock in my mouth again and suck on it softly they turned their attention to him, who had not let my cock out of his mouth the entire time. Carol still had his head in one hand and, holding him by the hair, began to move him back and forth on my cock as she ordered me to fuck his mouth.

The combination forced him to take the head of my cock in his throat, causing him to gag as saliva drooled down his chin, which only helped lubricate him for my pleasure. Sandy and Carol both teased Bob as he worked to control his gag reflex, which he eventually did to some extent, and make me cum so the violation of his mouth would finally stop. It seemed to work as he sucked and used his tongue as best he could with my cock thrusting in and out of his mouth and throat, and soon I felt Sandy gently squeezing my balls and I stiffened and began to cum, spurt after spurt filling Bob's mouth.

Some must have gone directly into his throat since he sputtered and gagged before I pulled out and he was able to quickly recover, although with a few gasps of breath. Carol had him open his mouth and show her his cum coated tongue, and at her approval closed his mouth and swallowed down my cum.

I had let Bob's cock out of my mouth before I came, and neither Carol nor Sandy said anything about it afterwards, so I just stayed there like that, and Bob also had kept my cock out of his mouth after I came. Carol was the first to comment, "I hope you enjoyed that as much as we did. I'm sure that was hard for both of you, both being virgins that way, but you did such a good job we are going to reward you. Come on, let's get up... we need to go to the guest room..."

After all that had happened already, I figured they would want to go to bed and sleep, so wondered what they had planned. Bob looked at me as we got up, also apparently as confused as I was, but said nothing. Our wives took us by the hand and led us to the guest bedroom, where I had first changed in that seems like years ago. Unlike the king sized bed in the master bedroom, this one was a queen, and Carol stripped off the comforter.

She had us get in the bed, laying face to groin in a six-nine again. Of course physically either Bob or I could have refused and fought against them, but we were mentally unable to resist. The evening had literally been a fantasy come true, so neither of us was willing to do anything that might interfere with the prospect of meeting again in the future. So quickly we were laying down, each other's cock once more in the other's face.

Suddenly they had pairs of wrist cuffs in their hands, that seemed to come out of nowhere but obviously had been hidden here earlier, and they were attaching them to our wrists. Once attached, they pulled our arms behind our backs and clasped them together.

Carol then produced two short adjustable straps with several snaps on either end to adjust the length. It became obvious their intentions as they attached one end to the ring on our collars, and then had us open our mouths and, by threading it through the ring on the cock strap and pulling it tight before snapping it shut, we were effectively restrained with a cock in our mouth. They managed to cover our legs and middle section under the comforter, leaving our heads open to the air.

After checking that all was secure, Sandy leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek, and Carol did the same to Bob. Carol said to us as they left "Like we said, we can't have you making a mess in the bed, and you didn't want the cages, so this seemed like all we could do. Mommy and Sandy needed to have some private time to talk, and we can't have the kiddies listening in to adult topics..."

The light went out as she flipped the switch, a nightlight now providing a soft glow throughout the room, and their footsteps got softer and softer as they went down the hall.

We both took a few minutes to get comfortable, or as comfortable as you can be with your wrists tied behind you back and a cock in your mouth. With an unsaid, for obvious reasons, agreement between me and Bob, we tried to minimize the arousal the other would feel from our mouth. It was not easy, and it took a long time, but eventually we were both so exhausted that we actually fell asleep.

It was a long night, sleeping for a while before waking again and realizing the situation we were in, but it was late when we finally had gone to bed so it was not long before the sun rose and I woke up for good, Bob rousing soon after. All we could do was wait for our wives to get up and let us go, the problem being the normal need to pee and the morning wood that came with it. Luckily our wives knew this might be an issue and it was not too long before the ladies arrived, looking very refreshed. Both were dressed in a robe, and I couldn't tell if they wore anything underneath. Relieved as they removed the straps and wrist cuffs, they quickly scooted us off to the bathroom. I went to the guest bathroom and Bob hurried to the bathroom off the master bedroom, and without delay we were both sitting on the toilet as a warm stream of pee splashed in the bowl.

As I peed, Sandy appeared in the door, and watched. She asked if I had fun last night, and I really and enthusiastically admitted I did very much, which brought a smile to her face. She told me the clothes for me to wear were in the guest bedroom, and left. I found out Carol had done the same with Bob, and both were sitting at the patio table when we came out. We were both dressed alike again, Bob having changed in his bedroom into a short, silky summer dress with spaghetti straps and a low cut neckline, and sandals. No panties or bra for either one of us, but we did put on the wigs from the prior day.

It was both intimidating and exciting to be so freely dressed in front of Bob and our wives, so early in the day, as if this was how every day began. On Carol's orders Bob made a pitcher of mimosas, pouring them out for all of us in wine glasses he got from the bar. After clinking glasses and taking sip, he went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I was left there, but quickly ordered by Sandy to set the table.

I went to the kitchen and, with some assistance from Bob as he prepared the meal, found the plates, silverware, placemats and napkins. I used a tray to bring them all out to the patio, and set the table as the ladies sipped their mimosas. I sat down to join them, and soon Bob came out with breakfast, dishing out the eggs, bacon, potatoes, and toast to each plate. He put the serving plates aside and sat down with us. For the most part we were four ladies sharing a morning meal, and enjoyed the meal as we talked casually. Eventually we all finished and Bob and I cleared and washed the dishes.

When we were done we returned to join the ladies on the patio. Before we got to the table they got up and Sandy announced it was time for us to go back to the hotel. Both Bob and I looked disappointed and pouted, but Carol quickly added "Calm down... you really are like little girls, aren't you? Anyway, it's only so Sandy can get a change of clothes and your bathing suits so we can go to the beach this afternoon, and dinner out this evening. You didn't think we were going to let you get off that easy, did you? You'll be back later."

I was relieved, but again nervous at the prospect of what else they could dream up. Sandy led me to the guest bedroom, where I changed back into the clothes I wore from the casino. To make it completely the same, she gave me Bob's panties from the night before to put on under my pants. Since we left the harness, dildo and my female clothes there, I knew we would be back one way or another.

We left after a series of hugs and kisses between us, driving back to the hotel. On the way we talked in general about the prior evening, and whether we should continue playing with our new friends. After all, regardless of how much we all enjoyed it, it was definitely not something we planned, no matter how many times we talked about it as a fantasy, so a one time thing was not out of the question. But in the end Sandy had to admit she really enjoyed having another dominant woman there to share in the experience, and she shared that she loved watching me get buggered good and hard by Carol, and having Bob to play with was an added bonus, providing a little variety for her.

We both found the mommy/child dynamic to be a little weird, but had to admit we understood how easily it could develop under the right circumstances with the right individuals, and it was apparent it worked really well for Carol and Bob. I also admitted I enjoyed having to submit to another woman while she watched, and hoped I satisfied them both. Sandy assured me was the case as Carol had confided her enjoyment and appreciation for my excellent oral skills, and in fact was hoping to appreciate them again, with Sandy's permission of course. I continued that the things they made Bob and I do with each other was the most difficult, but had to admit after all the years of fantasy and threats by her to make it real, the real thing was not so bad, even nice in some ways, and I hoped Sandy and Carol enjoyed watching us.

That it was with an equally submissive crossdresser being subjected to the same thing at the same time made it a lot easier than if with some dominant male who might also use Sandy, so I appreciated that mercy. She replied she almost came watching me suck Bob's cock and get a mouthful of his cum. I said that it was definitely different than eating my own cum from her pussy or body, or even cleaning her after Bob came in her, since it came directly from the source, and I was glad she enjoyed it, knowing that would almost guarantee it being repeated sooner or later.

I ended by asking if she was going to get a cock cage, like Carol had Bob wear, and she asked if I wanted one. I thought carefully and replied if you think I need it to control myself better, then we should get one, which brought a big smile to her face. There was no doubt it would be added to her box of sex toys.

By then we had arrived back at the hotel, and we parked, left the car and walked into the lobby to take the elevator to our floor. Another older couple waited at the elevator and got on first so were standing behind us. Of course my mind raced with thoughts that they could tell I was wearing women's panties, and had been spanked and fucked in the ass while my cock was tortured by two women the night before.

I imagined surely they could smell and sense the aroma of sex that must permeate my body. Sandy just stood next to me smiling, and I felt she enjoyed my discomfort, adding to it. The woman was attractive with a nice full figure, in a summer dress that highlighted quite well her generous curves, and I imagined her fucking my ass as Sandy watched. I did hear her mumble something in her husband's ear, but could not make out what she said. I could only wonder if my paranoia was my imagination or not, but was soon clear as the bell dinged for the third floor, the doors opened and they moved past us and got out.

The woman turned back as the doors closed and gave a knowing smile at Sandy, winked and announced 'room 345'. When I asked Sandy what that was all about she pointed out behind me- my pants had slipped down and my pink panties were showing.

She chided me that it looked like we may have found another couple like us, right here in the hotel! For now Carol and Bob were enough to think about, so we got to our room and both undressed and got in bed to both unwind and maybe get some needed sleep.

I gave Sandy a long, slow session of oral, licking lightly for pure pleasure for at least thirty minutes, and loving every second of it, before she urged me to lick harder and faster, and to touch the sensitive spots that always brought her slowly but surely to the edge of an orgasm. With a silent prompt from her I began to suck and lick at her engorged clit, which brought her over the edge, stiffening and shaking in tremors of pleasure, which continued as long as I maintained contact with her clit.

Finally she could take no more and pushed me away as the orgasm receded and she settled back into the soft sheets. She pulled me up to face her and took hold of my cock, pulling me up until my cock was level with her substantial breasts. She began to stroke my cock with one hand and squeeze and torture my balls with her long fingernails, while pointing my cock at her tits and urging me to cum on them. After all our talk in the car and the incident with the couple in the elevator, I was highly aroused even beyond my wife's expert ministrations to my genitals, and she began to tease me about how good the sound would feel as she pushed it deep in to my pee hole while putting me back in the cage, and I moaned at the prospect.

She continued teasing me about all the pretty dresses I would get to wear at Carol's, and swim in my sexy bikini. But it was when she began to describe in detail how she and Carol were going tie me down and rape me for hour and hours that I could not hold back any longer, and began to spurt cum all over Sandy's breasts. The first spurt went across both breasts, and the second covered one nipple and dripped to her stomach, while the third landed high across the other breast, and she finished by milking my cock to deposit on the clean nipple any drops that appeared.

When she was sure I was empty she released me and placed her arms up and over her head in a 'you know what to do and I don't want my arms in the way' attitude, and from long experience I bent down and began to lick the cum off her breasts, starting with her nipples and stomach before lapping up all the rest. As I licked her and touched sensitive spots, i.e. her nipples, she cooed and encouraged me on, asking me if I couldn't wait to get another load from Bob. Of course I nodded yes as I licked with my tongue outstretched, so she could see in detail every drop I picked up.

She pulled me up face to face and kissed me, tasting herself and my own cum in my mouth, said "I love you." and turned to lay on her side facing away from me. I snuggled up behind her and spooned into her back, ass and legs as I put my arm over her body to gently caress her breast, still slightly sticky from cum and saliva. I said "I love you too".

In just a few minutes I could hear her soft regular breathing that told me she was asleep, and it was not long after that I must have fallen asleep as well. The next thing I knew I woke up with a raging erection and a fierce need to pee. I carefully extracted myself from Sandy and then carefully out of the bed to go to the bathroom. I noticed the clock said 1:30 so we had only slept for about two hours, but it was refreshing and much needed.

When I got back to the bedroom Sandy was up and she went to use the bathroom, telling me to follow her, which of course I did without question. When I got there she picked up the scissors and razor from the toiletries on the sink, and announced that it was time for me to lose the mustache and beard so I didn't look so silly when dressed. She added it was one thing when it was just us, but if we were going to play with Carol and Bob I was going to have to be able to pass better, and asked if I agreed and wanted to continue, or call Carol and tell her we would not be returning.

I did not hesitate more than a second before nodding in agreement, after all how could I deny us both this fulfillment of years of fantasy. So for the next half hour she cut off as much as possible with the scissors, then shaved me smooth for the first time in decades. When we were done with my face she smiled and said there was one more area to clear, and so she trimmed and shaved my pubic hair, balls and even around my asshole. I am not very hairy in general so she said anywhere else would wait, for which I was glad given we were planning on going to the beach again later in the week.

Once she was satisfied with my denudation, she had me I get a few things ready to take with us and get dressed, while she did her hair and make up and got dressed. Sandy finished putting the items she wanted in the bag we were taking, and with two cold bottles of water in hand we went back down to the car.

However, when we got to the third floor Sandy stopped the elevator and told me to wait outside, and she exited in the direction the couple went earlier, down the long corridor until it made a bend to the right and I lost sight of her. I waited and she was back a few minutes later, a smug smile on her face. I asked her what happened, but she just smiled and said she'd let me know later.

The drive back to Carol and Bob's house was uneventful, but Sandy did share with me that she had knocked on the door number 345 as the lady had told her, and when she came to the door she was careful to block Sandy's view into the unit, but then seemed very happy to see Sandy. Sandy got to the point and apologized for any offense her husband might have caused with his 'wardrobe malfunction', to which they both smiled. Sarah replied that no apology was needed, that it was a much more common problem than one might think.

With that opening Sandy bluntly asked if Sarah had that problem too, and Sarah just opened the door to reveal her husband, facing away from the door bent over the desk and tied at the wrists and ankles to the desk legs, boxer shorts pulled down to his knees exposing his plump ass, already a nice shade of red. A flat backed wooden hairbrush and a thin cane with a leather handle sat on the desk next to him, with no attempt made to hide them from Sandy. Sarah saw Sandy's reaction was non-plussed and had even brought a knowing smile to her lips.

Sandy simply said "I see you are busy. And doing quite a nice job." Sarah invited her in, inquiring about my absence. Sandy had to decline due to our prior engagement, but promised to be back tomorrow and hoped they could see each other again. Inquiries as to how much longer they each would be staying followed, and a meeting on the beach tomorrow afternoon was planned, to be followed by dinner and then who knows what, as Sandy remained vague to me on that point. All I knew was that this was turning out to be the most incredible vacation of our lives, and it had just started.

We arrived at Carol and Bob's and after the appropriate greetings, got into our bathing suits, the regular ones for public areas. Both Carol and Sandy wore modest one piece suits with a light shawl coverup, and Bob and I both wore boxer type bathing suits. With towels, four chairs, a cooler, and a beach umbrella transported in a large wheeled wagon for the sand, we walked the three blocks to the beach, and then the hundred yards or so across the beach to near the water's edge, just above the high tide line.

1...678910...13