All Comments on 'What Are You Going To Do About It?'

by xenome

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
very stimulating

that was the greatest story i have ever read, and i have taken i n a few here at literotica. the way this small peckered man was belittled(no pun intended) turned me on greatly. all i can say is more humiliation please!!!

migmigalmost 20 years ago
I hope..

this isn't a reflection of your home life.If it is you are sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Absolutely Delicious!

Hats off to you for an exceptional erotic adventure with this delicious ill-matched couple.

Short little hubby just does not measure up to satisfying this tall leggy goddess. His gorgeous statuesque bride deserves a well endowed dominant stud who will take charge. Hubby will reluctantly learn his place naked on his knees providing oral servitude to his sultry bride. He will be reduced to a wife watching voyeur who is teased, denied and humiliated while an employee bully takes control of his marriage.

Thank you for a very promising sexual adventure that will be developed into a great series very soon. Great work.

enovelistenovelistabout 19 years ago
Wimpy Cuckold...

The writer is a good story-teller. Only I don't particularly like wimpy cuckold stories. I'm sure there must be an army of men out there who like the humiliation of being cuckoled by his wife while he watches. Maybe some counsoling would help. But. then again, maybe they don't want to be "cured".

"I'm looking for a new job. After all, what can I do about it?" Damn! what a question to ask... "There must be 50 ways to leave your lover..." Paul Simon said it so nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
no oh no

Don't like the wimpy husband stories, at least there could have been a dialogue between husband and wife, that would have made it better, in my opinion.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
What the hell

Did they quit making .357 magnun pistols??

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nice, very nice

I can read this every few days and its stay interesting and stimulating. My only remark is that until the middle it's wonderful and unique, but then it becomes just another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Yo Mama is a Nigger cracka asshole

The story is funny and funky. I mean, the writer is obviously a small dick wimp or he loves punking small dicked wimps, whatever (maybe Author, you could be kind enough to clear that up, which one are you?).

I found it funny and entertaining. Not very erotic, but what the fuck. If a guy lets another guy treat him like that, he deserves what he gets. And anyway, the hubby enjoyed himself, didnt he? He loved to see Deb submit and take a good dicking. However, to really find true joy, hubby must be made to suck cock and be fucked up the ass too, in the next chapter.

And in response to that illiterate asshole who wrote "A Sory Written by a Nigger-Obviously", why the fuck are you talking shit about blacks. There was absolutely no mention of race in this story. You seem like you have an aissue with blacks, you white son of a bitch! You probably hate blacks but if there was a black man near you,m you wouldnt say shit, I bet. You would probably eat his ass and tongue fuck his hole if he told you to, you stupid slob. You need a slap in the face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So many negative comments. It must be good

With so many moronic racist comments I knew the story had to be good. Just don't rush it next time. You developed the plot just fine but rushed through the sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
you've the right to write what you want

where its' crap or not,but i think this a slap in the face to every man who trying to be a man.strong men a hard to fine without you helping them to think weak as a man.all your stories are about weak men, why you feel you have to do that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fixed that for you

The last poster whines: "[T]his [is] a slap in the face to every man who trying to be a man."

Let's make that a correct statement, hmm-kay: "This story is a slap in the face to every man who is trying to be a man by reading stories about 'Loving Wives' on an internet porn site, hoping against hope that maybe one of these stories--virtually all of which involve a wife having sex with a man other than her husband--will finally feature a man just as 'strong' as the reader wishes he could be, if only the reader could stop himself from reading about guys who let their wives cheat on them."

There we go. All better now. No, no, don't bother to thank me. Just try to resist your urges a little more "strong"ly next time! Good luck with that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wish it was me...

I wish my wife would find a lover like that who would fuck her brains out in front of me. I'd love to see her suck a big hard cock and then get pounded into the floor while I watch. I wouldn't mind the humiliation either--some insults, a cock-slapping, maybe even forcing me to clean them up or take his cum on my face. I dream about finding us both a master all the time, so thanks for laying out my fantasy so plainly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fuck you

Hey author! This was one of the most offensive stories I've ever read. I WANT MY 5 MINUTES BACK. Fucking soft cock wimp. Shouldn't this be in the Gay Male section?

PamelaParisPamelaParisalmost 15 years ago
Oh FFS you twats below

It's a story, it's in the "Loving Wives" section, what the fuck did you think you'd be reading? Stop posting stupid comments and go get a life you morons!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I liked the build up. I'd like to read this same story from another perspective. Perhaps from the sex starved hotwife, or from the bully stud. I would love to know their back story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yikes,

I''l tell you what you could start by grow a set of balls wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Why do most of you 'writers' insist on humiliating the man instead of calling it what it is - you make her act like a slut so let her be called SLUT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Worthless Wimp

A quick shot from a double barrelled shot gun to the grion for Bully and the other barrel for the slut....no problem. Jail? No worse than what he has with Bully at work and the slut at home now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I wish, I wish..

Stories like these deserve a zero, unfortunately the voting system doesn't let me!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
why don't you let him fuck you too

you act like a little bitch so he treat you like one

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
I read only the comments.

This writers could not write a revenge story because a good revenge story MUST BE A ELABORATED PLOT and in the epilog the writer should write how the exhusband finds the happiness.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
I am sorry

I wanted to write These writers ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWhuedogg is so stupid

he had to ask what number to dial for 9-1-1

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
And so was Anonymous.

Because DWheudogg was in the UK and the answer he got was 9-9-9!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWhuedogg wasn't in the UK

He was in the YMCA! That's where he loves to stay - "They have everything for young men to enjoy, he can hang out with all the boys"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
how about a 12 guage

Right to his crotch of both of them?

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
CHICKEN SHIT, SISSY WIMP, CUCK,

all this and no JUEVOS to boot along with a teeny weeny, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
#2 THIS 03 STORY CRIES FOR AN EPILOG

all good authors here is an opportunity. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Classic example of how comments inform the reader

huecuck and duna, biggest cuckolds on this board, identify with the "pin dick" character while those of us who still have our gear identify with the bully. Nothing more needs to be said, insecure twats feel threatened, guys with balls think the story is funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To the asshat anon below me:

you have a habit of mocking people who don't share your point of view, and also assume they're cucks.

the only "bulls" who brag are "bulls" who bang their hand instead of women.

as for gear size, only people with no dicks bring it up all the time.

kinda makes me wonder how many times you've wished yours was something bigger than a toothpick

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Leave

Kill Paul and divorce the bitch. Then you get your balls back.

You might have to serve a few years at a place where bad people go but what the hell, it's better than being a cuck.

HA HA

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
once again anon

I know you're mad that I stop sleeping with your mom, I'm sorry guy, I had a better offer. It seems your wife got you to sit down with this author and tell your life story. I know in your comments you try to call me a cuck to hide the pain from all the readers. But they are among of a few other that have tasted your wife's charms. So calm down dude, we'll have her back by Friday 13, 2112.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this shows me

that people who favorite this story are the type who wants bad things to happen to people because they are scared of what would happen if the bully turned on them, they would shit their pants as for the author he is just an idiot who feeds of people weaknesses more then likely a scared little boy who wants his mommy.

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
Gad what a nother...

pile of trash. I wish I could vote a negative 5.

hosedathomehosedathomeover 11 years ago
Good story

Had it all...domination, submission, a wanton woman, an aggressive bull. A classic cuckolding story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Why?

Nothing in the story indicated that Hubby was excited during or after the bullying and humiliation! Embarrassment rarely leads to becoming sexually excited unless it is a previously established trait, so Hubby would be very unlikely to be pounding his pud. He MIGHT have been crying, but whacking off ... unlikely! She clearly does NOT want Hubby sexually any more and does not care about his humiliation at work!

Change jobs? Maybe!

Dump Sweetie? Immediately!

Fire Bull? Last year!!!

A little, fat sweaty lady with hairy warts who appreciates a guy who will poke her is much better than THIS beauty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what a sick story

wimp dick or not there is no man who would take that abuse get a baseball bat and smash them both ..what a chucky author..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
he didn't kill Paul?

what a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What can you do?

After you find a new job or better yet figure out how to have him fired, throw the slut out and divorce her. Really? Buy a damn gun if you need it. Have a couple of friends beat him to a pulp. Not too hard to figure out what to do.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

the follow up should be the husband cutting off pauls cock, sewing the festering cunt of his wife closed after filling it with acid, and then killing himself to make sure he is completely out of the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
typical cockold

started ok, but when you introduced this hazing into the work place by others as well, we all know what will happen, then the affair, lets be real, he would not crawl off and cry, most cases he would have came out with a gun. if you do make a second chapter end it quick for the wife and the bully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
cantbuyabrain

needs to remove his decrepit genes from the pool, what a fucking loser....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The man is in YOUR house!

Get a gun and shoot him. While you're at it, line up your shot with the two of them and get them both together. End of problem.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Unbelievable...

...that he didn´t put Paul in the ground and divorce her cheating ass!

How could you write such a story without feeling the need to puke up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your Word Isn't Any Good

Your Bio says your straight and with no fetishes...wrong!

You're a cuck, insecure and have a very low self esteem...And...You get off on it.

Guess enough of the Lit readers convinced you to give up submitting you cuck dribble...Good!!!

The title of this story suggested you might do something about it. Damn, you're one sick idiot!!!!!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
No fetish?!?...

...sorry, mate, I don´t believe that. Do you really enjoy writing this cuckold-crap? How about growing some balls?

cockluvinhubbycockluvinhubbyalmost 10 years ago
I love this kind of.story, great job!

Thes are my favorite type of story and you do them well. I can't get enough of this type of thing. It's been over a year since my wife's lover who.was also.my asshole.boss moved away. He used us wonderfully, I.don't think.we could possibly get that lucky with another like.him.so.these stories will have to do. I also.love reading the hateful negative comments, these assholes are the exact kind of man I want to submit to.and worship. Would.like to see if they could be that negative after I suck him off while my wife rims him.

Rossk411Rossk411almost 10 years ago
Help me please!!! Where do I find more stories like this? Any authors that readers recommend, here on Literotica or some other cuckold site I don't care!!! I will pay good money for stories like these!! This story is ridiculously hot I get wicked hot goin

To all the haters who read this story and then left a dumb comment about how you hate stories like this: I hate to break it to you, but you're totally missing the point, I'm afraid to say. Anyway, this is the only kind of cheating wife story that I like, with the husband getting all jealous and intimidated by the guy who is nailing his wife. I just cannot see what people find so sexy about letting your wife screw another guy! That takes all the fun out of it!!!! For me, and I think there are others that will agree with me on this, there are too many stories on this site that fall into the whole "willing cuckold" category: where the husband has to find a way to talk his wife into screwing another dude, cuz it's one of his deepest fantasies, to see how she would take it, whatever the hell the reason. This story has everything a humiliation pervert such as myself could want: it's got the sweet but sexually unsatisfied wife that loves her hubby but can't stop herself from flirting with her husbands bully coworker. I love the dynamic between the big, strong stud Paul, who has a huge dick, and the hubby with the small dick, I love love love it. There is a wonderfully hot sense of wickedness to stories like this one, so wicked it's evil, and evil is kinda hot. Anyway, this is the kind of story I am constantly looking for, and they are few and far between, not just on Literotica, but every other site that I've seen with a large selection of slutty wife stories. Is there anybody out there that is into these kinds of stories, that knows where to find them? Help me out, please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What can he do about it?

Well he could move out or throw his slut wife out. He could file sexual harassment charges against Paul at work. Paul would be fired and he'd get a bunch of money from the Company (good seed money for him to divorce the slut wife and move away). He could get a gun and kill Paul. He could get a bat and turn Paul into a pile of mush (who cares how big he is - hit him in the head or the knee from behind and he's going down). So there seems to be a LOT of things he could do - besides whine. That's what makes this stupid story a worthless pile of garbage. Not that he gets to be a cuckold, but that he WHINES about it instead of doing something about it. Grab some pride and self respect and do something. Worthless story not worth even one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Develop the woman better

Basically this was a framework for a decent story. It was unbelievable because the woman just rolled over when he saw the bully's big cock. She should have shown some reluctance that she just couldn't overcome and the story would have been much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kill Him!!

Or kill youself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
o please

O Please go a pussy. and let the guy call ( Just end the dam Story)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poor Hubby

All you write about is tiny white dicks and big black dicks. Be careful, you might actually have a different idea some day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Retards still exist...and comment apparently

There are so many retards everywhere on the net and in every comments section its crazy... Its sexual fiction you retards, its a fantasy gawd..idiots. People are like well he could have got a bat..or a gun..what kind of idiots are these people gezzz its called a fantasy you dumb F's...if you don't like cuckold or submissive fiction then don't read it and don't bother posting a stupid comment yelling at the author. You do realize that this story is already very old and has been posted on the net on different sites for years right? people are such idiots im tired of arguing with fools on the internet

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You proved your point

"people are such idiots im tired of arguing with fools on the internet"

Yes it is true, you dipshit are the stupidest one of all. Someone give this fool a prize.

Let me educate you for a second. The comments are not for you. They are for the story. You are not suppose to be for arguing about other people's comment, retard. I just blew this creampie lover's mind. This is exactly why people have been requesting that the LW section be separated, because this has absolutely nothing to do with a loving wife. This shit should be in a section called creampie eaters, cause that's the only type of person that would enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
best coments eva.......! just hi-larious

specially just the ones before mine, easily, eas-a-ly made me cringe in laughter..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another brain-dead want-to-be author submitting the same putrid shit that the tranny twins (bt2 & wantswhiteboys) assholes spew.

It fucking sucks and in reality, it is the fucked up moderators fault for allowing this garbage to be posted in the category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How about looking

for a new wife, oh yeah and tell her you don't care if she still loves you.. Tell her you don't love her and get the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fuck u asshole

you are fucking wimp crawl back to your mama's smelly cunt if it was me i would spike their drinks and tie em up and fuck em with a baseball bat in the friggin ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Have A Salution For Paul

It is a loaded gun. And a voice. Set fire to his clothes, put a gun in his face and order the both of them from the house. Tell the boss he must fire one or the other of you two. Start divorce actions on Monday morning. Be a fucking man or agree to have your balls and penis cut off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How stupid!

First off, file for a divorce. She may want to play Russian Roulette with her life but why would her husband? Can you say disease? And the Bully? That's easy. File a sexual harrassment lawsuit against him at work and a personal alienation of affection lawsuit in Civil Court. The first gets him fired and a payout from the Company to hubby. The second, even if it fails, costs him money to defend and should be an embarrassment and a warning for any woman that might want to consider doing anything with him in the future. You don't just run off with your tail between your legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

Any guy that gets turned on seeing his wife taken by another man while he's being humiliated deserves to be castrated!

The story sucks!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
Know what else is real small?

A bullet! It can be a great equalizer though.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Thank Goodness this author is not writing anymore

WTF could possibly be the motive for writing this, let alone sharing it? Catharsis? Did the author find it erotic??

Ick, with poorly written sex and unappealing as the non-plot.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Two subsonic 22’s in the back of the head would do the trick. No mess either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Buy drugs and hide it in his car, call the police then....... Job done

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
DONT ELECTRICIANS KNOW ABOUT ELECTRICITY

and don't a chair fitted with wires fit the bill, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

What can you do about it? Stop writing, you suck at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupid!

As someone who was bullied in high school, I would never let one of those assholes in my house today. Just because they are still bigger than me doesn't mean I can't take them out with a quick side to their knee cap. Big guy can't protect his knees.

The whole concept for this story is crap.

me_in_sv_azme_in_sv_azalmost 6 years ago
Hot story good job

It turned me on. Don't listen to the critical wankers who don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
stop!

Stop writing....PLEASE! this is an awful story on SO MANY levels!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

LightningSeedLightningSeedover 5 years ago
Good story

Tightly written, interesting angle.

My favorite thing about reading the (mostly anonymous) comments on this is that they are judging it not on the quality of the story but on the emotions it illicits.

I think most of them want this:

- Wife cheats on husband

- Wife is punished harshly

- Husband finds better, hotter, younger , completely faithful new woman.

That’s exactly how life works, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wanker

What a load of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

He should be a good cuck and start sucking Paul's cock and be clean up boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Rubbish

Why waste time to write crap like this! All the characters are disgusting. Especially the wife and husband.

bioman57bioman57about 5 years ago
*1

all its is worth. Poorly written..

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Agree

I agree with Timriv on the bullets to the head. But I would want him to see them coming and know why. I would then tell Deb if I ever saw her again her date was certain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No bullets. Too quick.

Two screwdrivers to the eyes so he can live blind for a long painful existence

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Might I suggest you bring them after sex drinks next time?

Possibly Jack Daniels Black and Strychnine?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Like it very much! Four star stuff: ☆☆☆☆. Very EROTIC! KINKY? Oh, yeah! REALISTIC? That too..

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Half done

Half done story - really needs a good end unless it is meant to be a unsatisfying wimpy cuckold story - he does not seem like a cuckold though as he does not want it - so the story needs finishing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where's the ending?

Where Hubby takes the pictures to work, gets Paul fired and then files for a divorce using the same pictures? Or Hubby buys a gun and ends Paul. Or buys a taser, zaps Paul and cuts his dick off? This was just stupid.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 Star No Ending

Husband should get Taser and do operation on Paul .. Just so Paul cannot get a hard on .. Plus Divorce wife ..

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Bullets, acid, taser, a very sharp knife...there are a lot of things he can do about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What can you do, put a 9mm to the back of his head and pull the trigger... then claim PTSD for all the abuse and humiliation he has caused you. Then divorce her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh you piss-poor wimp. Many things can be done, but not by the likes of you. Must be a man to do something about it. And about your wife... you don't have one, perhaps never did. Wives do not do what that slut did to you. you can't look in the mirror and see a man, just a wimp. LP

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

lol. nothing apparently..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never noticed this story before. Not 100% original — I’ve read many stories with a similar setup. This one is incomplete and needs an ending. Best ending would have MC grow a pair and, upon finding Paul and wife in bed once again, he shoots Paul while in the act and he slumps dead on top of the wife, but the bullet (or bullets) go throw Paul and hit Deb. As she lays dying, she asks her husband for forgiveness, which he does not give. He does try to comfort her in her last moments, but also reminds her why she is on the floor dying, and if she had never taken up with Paul, they would be going to dinner and a movie right now instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my best friends stood 5'8" tall and about 165 . He had a 6' 5' tall guy try to get him to fight . The Bartender had warned him not to Piss Larry off . But seeing as he was so much bigger he did not listen . The guy pissed his pants when Larry showed him his S&W 9mm . Larry did not back down from anyone and had a license to carry a concealed weapon . After the big guy left Larry loaned me his back up gun another 9mm as he said they will be waiting for us . He was correct and I slashed their tires for shits and giggles

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope the reason you stopped writing was because you realized it was pure shit. Maybe you ate one of your stories and died.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Someone should put bullet Paul's head as well as hers

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Minus 25*. How can anyone even conceive such trash let alone feel the need to share it.?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

One call to HR and MC ends up with a huge settlement that he won't have to share with his ex-wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story, 5 stars*****

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous