All Comments on 'What Becomes Of An Old Slut?'

by sirsemega

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
Poizon69Poizon69almost 14 years ago
Very good story, Sad but good.

I would guess this story is more true than most people think. I can probably picture both men and women ending up like this character. Anyway thanks for writing the story. And good to see you back writing, it's been awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
very true

very well done . . a story that is both true and sad . . I have seen and followed this type of thing from personal experience . . my last ex was trailer park trash . . hot as hell looking, technically very proficient sexually, and a slut . . through occasional contact with my mother I have been following her "career" as a slut . . and to all appearances she is living this story . . only she hasnt reached the "retirement" age yet . . and the saddest part of it is that her own daughters will have been raised with THAT lifestyle as the example of womanhood they were taught

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
You know

you're not supposed to write something like this. its just too real. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Required reading

for sluts of both genders. Too bad we only think of the now. Your well-written tale is I am afraid just too true-to-life, and the future too many will face.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
A Nice Sketch

Kind of a generic treatment of the conflicts between the self of the moment and the self of the future. Very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hahaha too bad old slut.

Who wants an old used up skank with a loose hangind down cunt, so stretched out some one that didn't care about getting a deadly disease could put his leg up in it..then she could get atheletes cunt..too ha ha ha. Not even mindless kids would fuck it..the only things she could get is niggers and they don't care what they fuck..

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Amen to the Required Reading Comment!

It is hard to muster any sympathy for someone who was the author of their own destruction. Thus always to old sluts or old cheaters of either sex.

SpykkeSpykkealmost 14 years ago
Very often less is more. A nicely crafted, short but yet concise story.

Sad but sheds light on the reality of some lives.

sexmatesexmatealmost 14 years ago
Clarity of reflection in a very true to life tale

You hit it out of the ballpark! The reality of your tale is a lesson to be learned for many. And for many this is their life as they have made it. The reflection in the mirror is this tale. What a sad one!

Thanks for writing!

angiquesophieangiquesophiealmost 14 years ago
On the other hand...

On the other hand, what becomes of an old

football player? What indeed becomes of an old

actress? An old dancer? Though we have no need

of them anymore, we "respect" them. Why then

is it we only curse the memories of women we

call sluts and whores with our toe-curling morality?

Poizon69Poizon69almost 14 years ago
Re: Angiquesophies comment.

You are quite correct Angiquesophie, however, this story can be applied to say a male prostitute, or a male gigolo or any male equivalent to this female character in this story. Any male person that did the same things would be equally dismissed and equally ridiculed for what they did. Although you could argue that men tend to age better than some woman so the shelf life of a male gigolo would maybe be slightly longer than that of a female version. Besides this story is about a certain woman having regrets about what she has done or not done with her life, if you were this person would you have such regrets as she does? or would you just carry on and not think about what might have been?

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 14 years ago
Well done

A sad ending and story of a woman who made bad choices in her life and now must live with the consequences of those choices. A woman who never grew up or thought about anything but right now. Well right now isn't so good.

Good writing, good story, and a unique way at looking at this woman's history.

Thanks for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
How old are you Poizon?

Have you had a wank yet? O no of course you dont do sex do you is to beneath you. Pathic man and comment.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 14 years ago
angiquesophie

Please explain to me why one should respect a woman who deserts her family to become eye candy on the arms of wealth men. Men who regard her as nothing but a piece of meat to be used and discarded for a newer model when the time comes. In my eyes people earn respect and the woman in this sad tale gets none from me. The same would holds true of the men that treat women this way.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Angioplasty must be on serious Dutch "Coffee"....

....to find comparability in the football player to the slut.(Sorry that was too easy!)

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
I mean "and "

....the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
To Anonymous with the Poizon comment.

Anonymous you show your intelligence or lack thereof by your comment. The story was good except you probably didn't get enough real sex to jack off to in the closet.

minnathon2010minnathon2010almost 14 years ago

Beautifuly written. I found it a bit short though. The messsage would have hit home harder if it was a bit longer. Good piece of work

jd927jd927almost 14 years ago

Beautiful, well-written piece and I'm impressed by how you've kept this woman true to who she is (a warm body whose purpose is having sex with other men) while also portraying her as a woman who deeply regrets leaving her old life.

angiquesophie,

Respecting a sacrifice is different from respecting the person who makes said sacrifice. I am a sports fan, so I respect the fact that NFL players sacrifice their bodies to play, on average, three years and then are done with their career. That doesn't mean I respect the actual player, just what he was willing to give. I can respect how much this "old slut" was willing to get where she is, but I will NEVER respect a woman who abandoned a husband who loved her and her children.

VickieTernVickieTernover 12 years ago
Good heavens!

A wise story, and geriatric! What is Literotica coming to?

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
5 stars

First at all, somebody who abandon his/her children and family she/he do not wonder , that the family centered majority do not like them and when he/she become old this feeling will not change.

Second for such an old whore to find a long lasting connection is very difficult, there is a woman surplus age group (we male people die earlier than the women do) so for her the sad loneliness will remain in high likelyhood.

Third SS06 has a similar story, but the old woman try a reconcilation with her first husband, who became widover.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Best Writer

You may be the best writer on this site. I have read a lot and you are great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I know a guy like this

Fool threw away the love of a good woman for a string of skanks

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
outstanding

One of the must read stories in LW.

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessover 10 years ago
object lesson

Every woman on here who wants to be a cheatin ho bag needs to read this story!!!!

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
WOW! What a snapshot of regret !!

Absolutely wonderful and unique story. Very sad and heartfelt character one I unexpectantly took pity on.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Excellent portrayal of an old slut. Actually this could be anyone who deserts their family for greener pastures. All should suffer.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
REMORSE AND REGRET

the curse of outliving our memories, TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Read it again

I read this again after meeting a woman I knew 25 years ago. She could be the woman in your story. She may not have been as big a slut, but she did cheat on her husband, get divorced and bounced from man to man while traveling around the world on an 25 year ego trip. In her case, she never had children, That is both a blessing and a curse. Your character might one day thank God that she had kids and her life was not a total waste. The woman I know will die one day leaving nothing and no one behind.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Very well done. Five stars.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Great and Thought Provoking Story!

This is a real powerful story. This should be mandatory reading for all those young women thinking of cheating, of looking for excitement, being lonely and bored, feeling ignored, etc,etc. (all the cheating excuses). This is written from the female perspective but it also true if the main character is a man. I could actually feel her remorse and regret. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMFG

Youth is wasted on the YOUNG, moron. Jesus!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Jeezzz...

Anon 3/10/16... Chill. If the only thing you got from the story was your correction of an obvious mistake, you need to reread it.

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
There is a reality to this

Sad yes. But the story speaks to the "Me Generation". The self centered, the prideful, the greedy. It is hard to convince these people that the day will come when loneliness and the uselessness of a life can not longer be ignored.

I thank God ever day for four wonderful children. The memories of family will last till the day I die. I have no regrets about the women I could have bedded, the hot cars I could have owned. Compared to walking my daughter down the aisle or holding first grandchild, they are less than nothing.

The author touches reality. It will be what you make it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent so true story.

Angiquesophie's comment and subsequent anonymous comment about other commenters dissecting her comments, demonstrates that this story hits a sore point on Angiquesophie. She Identifies with the slut/whore in this story. She is growing old and she has no family because she burned them. All she has until her death is her fading memories of all the cocks and pussies that she enjoyed over the years. Angiquephie isn't afraid that this story is about her life!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding story of the end of a mindless old slut. She realizes , now that she is old and used up, that she has nothing of true value left in her life. She lost a loving husband and children to her base desires. How long before she takes her own worthless life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

She lost it all...

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
It's "youth is wasted on the young"

Worked with a woman like this, about 10 yrs older than me. Good looking, a solid 7 and smart. Never met a man she wouldn't bed. (Smoker too) . No siblings, no ex or kids only a mother for family. Ran into her about 6years ago. Was 58 then. Mother had passed, few friends and still no ex or kids. Saw her in a bar drinking and smoking (still allowed to smoke in side at the time) trolling for men. Sat at the bar with her for a bit. Mom was dead, her face was worn and weathered from all the tanning and smoking. she looked older than 58 and was maybe a 5, if she turned just right. she was no longer a bubbly, happy, person. What a wasted life.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Sad tale well told.

I'll take 50 years with the same woman over that life every time. That was a sad story about a wasted life.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

A hard, but probably true story of the end of.many old whores.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Sad......

But I bet her ex’s all thank their lucky stars they dodged a bullet.

The truth can sometimes be very stark indeed.

Scores 4/5

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 3 years ago
You Seem...

to go out of your way to make her look really shallow. And yes, she may appear that way but there are usually other factors that nobody knows about that caused her to end up alone. People are so quick to judge and blame others. They think they know everything. That is the message that I got from this sad tale. Thank you

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Shallow?

This cheating bitch wasn't deep enough to be shallow. She was a cheap whore who had to know exactly where her chosen lifestyle would take her. She made her choices, and will die alone and lamenting what she lost.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Rather well written tale of a woman who lost herself.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 3 years ago

An Excellent story on regrets. Of learning what really matters after it is too late.

Nicely done.

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wonder how her ex-husband and children have fared in life since she left them. The story implies she has no contact with them. Estrangement from one's children grows progressively painful with advancing age.

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

I wonder how many women approaching middle age who have decided to go the route of being a slut and later on found out how warm it was wound up postmate Paul's on their looks fading as the restaurant and levels dropped and realizing that nobody wanted them anymore because there looks no longer made them attractive to younger men.

Too many of us both men and women forget the real fact fact that the real roots of love are compassion understanding appreciation sharing of each other and the things that they do together all of their lives.

The memories and experiences built over a lifetime are but well 2 people together.

It is a false truism that absence makes the heart grow fonder and just the reverse is the fact. To bond and share you have to be together and the people that forget that and go out for one conquest after another wind up alone lonely me and destitute of any hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yep. This is always how it ends for the Narcissists. Sooner or later THEY can’t even believe the lies, they tell themselves. Live by the sword, die by the sword. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't know if someone pointed out yet that the saying is "youth is wasted on the young".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is there any part to this? Prequel or Postscript ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Firstly I don't think my ex is a slut or will be, but she did left me because she wanted to sample what life has to offer and especially other men in this regard. I guess I will always wonder if she comes to epiphany of some sorts sometime in her life. I guess I will never know thats, why this story is so intriguing to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nahhhhhhhh. Most people are not this reflective and self-conscious. Not even when old. The difference between fully human people and human animals is lost on most. Sad but true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic self examination too late as usual. 5 stars 🌟.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's been experience that most people go one of two ways when realizing they made a mistake. Some will analyze the situation and come to a conclusion much like this lady did.

Others will lean on booze or drugs to fashion a narrative that leaves them blameless and not responsible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She can't go back. She wasn't there for him when it mattered. No reason to be there for her when it matters. Old women aren't sexy. And it's harder for them to work for a living. Older men aren't exactly sexy, but more sexy by far. And better able to sustain a career.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There is one flaw to this story. Since everyone gets older, so do single, divorced, or widowed people. And to an experienced mature man, a few wrinkles are less important than disposition and culture. I lost my wife of 33 years to cancer and felt alone and abandoned after so many years. But my daughter got me out again and I met many older women of which one became a devoted companion. And, yes, she had wrinkles at age 70. That commenter who said "Old women aren't sexy?" So what. Do they need to be as a sexual mink in advanced maturity? Nope. Rather, nice if you can get it, but the equipment probably doesn't work as well, and the blessings of a wonderful boon companion continue forever. Her old friends became my friends, as did her adult children. Much the same for mine. What was it Literotica author DG Hear says? "Life is good." The woman of this story is alone only because of her choices and not her age. The irony would be that she could change that with this realization.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Great story again. May all cheating whores end up like this.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

Find some humanity @26thNC... NOBODY deserves to end up like this.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

I beg to differ my friend Oatmeal. As portrayed in this story, this old slut certainly did. Her looks, and body were all she had to fifer. What did she expect to happen as she aged. She lost her family chasing strange dick, so she’ll fittingly die alone.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
Oatmeal1969

Umm. The MC betrayed everyone dear to her all for the sake of vanity and accumulation of trinkets. She got what she deserved, because this is what she reaped.

What MC did was not accident. It was intentional and self-serving with not a care for anyone devoted themselves to her. She toss them away without a care in the world. Yes, she is now reaping what she sowed for 20 years. She deserves what she has now.

She made a bad choice 20 years ago. She's only regretting it now, because she has nothing. Everything she valued has abandoned has left her just like she abandoned her family.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Time to start looking for waitressing jobs at the local greasy spoon because with her skill set there isn't much that will be any better. Just maybe she'll run across some old-timer who's looking for a steady companion. Not glamorous, but maybe comforting, and a better than a cold bed on a winter's night.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I love this story. I am a person who thinks that most cheaters, especially when they end up like this. Used and abused with nothing of value to show in the end. A spouse who loved them. I am special and need this for myself. A family, especially the children who either find them distasteful or discussing. All for some strange. And the final truth a sentence like the final one in this story. Youth has little or nothing to do with their demise. Again, great message.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

26thNC2 months agoI beg to differ my friend Oatmeal. As portrayed in this story, this old slut certainly did. Her looks, and body were all she had to fifer.. I agree except looks and body were all she saw of value. Skunks like her mostly always end up on trash heap and Oatmeal no one is obligated to put a false value on her humanity...

Burner70Burner704 months ago

Gave a 3 as not sue qhtbthenhwl I read. Lo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous