All Comments on 'What College is For'

by AndromedaDreamer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This needs more parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would be much better without the abbreviations for the names

32aa32aaover 1 year ago

College life.

so many virgins... so little time

lexstrokerlexstrokerover 1 year ago

You packed quite a bit into this little story and I really enjoyed it. It was sweet yet fucking hot as hell. I’d love to see where life takes these ladies. Thanks for sharing!

DarkstarbladeDarkstarbladeover 1 year ago

Now rewrite this and do the full names, not the intials.

7gvy67gvy6over 1 year ago

I second no abbreviations. I would go crazy if this was even extended more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do they or don't they stay a couple or just l.u.g. it then move on to the man responsible for knocking them up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fast moving and sexy!

Try to get names correct, penelope became patricia, P became J. Read it through carefully before submitting

I gave you a 5,.... just

Thank you for writing

AndromedaDreamerAndromedaDreamerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments and positive feedback everyone. It seems the initials thing really didn't work, so I've been working to fix that! :)

I've edited a version with the names in it and will be submitting as an edit shortly. So keep an eye out if you see this comment before the changes have been made.

I'm glad so many people have had a positive reaction to main characters and am definitely thinking of ideas for a follow-up, so stay tuned!

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

LOVED the opening scene...frosh face-to face w/real live first-ever pussy-though WHAT a disappointment she's smooth bald, esp as she's a redhead

Sweet Veronica rescued her from Jessica...she's a wreck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"She had read somewhere that a lot of women liked to watch lesbian porn, probably because it was more delicate, more sensual than watching some guy with a big dick throw his meat into some blonde bimbo's rejuvenated pussy"

Yes because Pornhub was accused of some pretty serious stuff - yet their analytics are reliable. Here's looking at you kid ;)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

As older Computer Science majors will remember, P and V are the two operations of a semaphore (which was first written about sixty years ago by a Dutch computer scientist, so they were supposed to be the initials of two Dutch words).

Did AndromedaDreamer call the two lovers P and V as an "Easter egg"... a detail with a hidden meaning... or is it just a coincidence?

Charlotte35fCharlotte35f4 months ago

Oh, just lovely.

Penelope doesn’t learn what college is for; she learn what *sex* is for. Veronica is the perfect teacher; delicate, sensual, sensitive, patient. The moments of consent were especially lovely.

I didn’t mind the use of P and J in the early part of the story; it betrayed the disrespect Jessica has for Penelope and sex in general. I did find the one time Penelope refers to V during sex a little jarring but not enough to distract from the rest of the story.

Thanks to LastStandingDame, a new follower of my stories who led me here through her favorites list.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous