What College is For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as they made it, they collapsed on the nearest bed, Jessica's, hands exploring, legs, smooth and exposed touching, bare flesh against bare flesh.

Veronica kissed down Penelope's neck and she moaned, could feel herself getting wet. She had dreamed many times about what her first college fuck would be luck, but never in her wildest dreams did she think it would be like this.

She felt Veronica's hand slip down to her thigh, begin working its way up, sliding underneath the dress and, finding her wet panties, began gently circling her clit. Penelope moaned and ran her hand through Veronica's hair. The pleasure she had touching herself was nothing compared to having someone do it for you, and to do it so well. Veronica knew exactly how Penelope wanted to be touched and she could feel herself on the edge of cumming already.

Veronica's mouth moved from her neck, up to her ear, her hot breath sending shivers through her body.

"Do you want me to eat your pussy?" She whispered.

"Yes", whispered Penelope, barely able to get the word out, so deep was the sensation coming from Veronica's fingers.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, please", moaned Penelope, barely able to control herself.

Veronica moved her head away and with her free hand, slipped Penelope's breasts out of the dress. Penelope sighed at the touch and the release on her soft flesh. All night she had waited to free herself from this dress, but this was the last way she imagined it would happen.

Veronica moved her head down, kissing across her heaving chest, teasing her nipples with kisses and tongue flicks and gentle caresses between her fingers.

With one hand still working on Penelope's panties, Veronica began to work one side of Penelope's dress down, as Penelope worked on the other. Soon it was bunched around Penelope's flat stomach and Veronica planted a trail of kisses down Penelope's chest, across her belly to where the dress was.

She removed her hand from between Penelope's legs and Penelope moaned in protest. Veronica grabbed both ends of the dress and pulled it down. Penelope bucked up her hips and Veronica slid it down over her ass, down her legs and onto the floor.

"Wow", said Veronica. "It looks even better on the floor than on you." Then before Penelope could think of a response, Veronica moved her head down and began kissing the inside of Penelope's thighs.

She moaned in pleasure and all she could think about was Veronica's tongue on her pussy. Again, as if reading her mind, Veronica obliged, pulling her panties to the side and running her tongue up her wetness. The soft, warm caress nearly made Penelope cum there and then, but it was followed by another and another, each seemingly more intense than the last.

Veronica lapped at Penelope's virgin pussy, working her tongue in soft circles, teasing, tasting, exploring.

"I've never done this before", moaned Penelope.

"I guessed", said Veronica, looking up from between her legs.

"I mean with anyone."

"I guessed that too. We can go as slow as you want."

"Ok."

"You want me to stop?"

"Fuck no."

"Good."

With that, she ran her tongue across Penelope's pussy, picking up the pace, circling her clit, softly, steadily.

"Oh fuck", moaned Penelope, grabbing fistfuls of the duvet, pushing her crotch into Veronica's face, desperate for her to take her whole pussy in her mouth, to stimulate every inch of her warm, wet slit.

At this, Veronica pulled away and slid off Penelope's panties. She moved back in, gently spreading Penelope's legs and ran her tongue up her pussy and over her clit.

"You have a beautiful pussy", she said and began to gently but firmly suck on Penelope's clit. Waves of pleasure shot through her body and she thought she couldn't take any more, when just at that moment, Veronica slid her long, slender index finger into that virgin pussy, penetrating Penelope for the first time, going where no one else had gone before.

Penelope gasped at this new sensation, unable to believe she had waited so long for it. She was thankful that Veronica's fingers were so thin and gentle, her untouched pussy was so tight she didn't know how it could possibly accommodate any more, though she hoped Veronica would be around to show her.

Veronica's finger moved slowly in and out of Penelope's pussy, as she continued to suck on her clit, her free hand sliding up her body, to caress her breasts.

Penelope's breathing was getting increasingly quick and deep and she could feel herself on the edge of climax. She let out a moan as Veronica rotated her finger inside of her and began to gently caress the underside of her clit.

With so many sensations Penelope wasn't sure she could take it and thought she might genuinely die. But still, she couldn't bring herself to tell Veronica to stop. There was nothing in the world she had ever experienced like this and she never wanted it to end. Still, she could feel it was near and so could Veronica.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck", moaned Penelope, grinding her hips, pushing her clit into Veronica's mouth as she continued to ride the finger that was inside her.

"FUCK!" Screamed Penelope as Veronica slipped a second inside. It was tight and it hurt, but in a good way. The pressure really stimulated her entrance as the two fingers working her g-spot were really too much to bear.

"I'm cumming", she gasped. "I'm fucking cumming."

She let out a loud moan as wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body. Brand new sensations from her no-longer virgin pussy caused her to convulse, her pussy walls gripping on Veronica's fingers, as Veronica's tongue continued to circle her clit.

Her body heaved, her back arched, as she threw her head from side to side, unable to cope with the pleasure coursing through her.

"Fuccck", she said, as Veronica continued to pleasure her pussy, as Penelope's juices ran down her fingers, her arms, her chin. Penelope had never been wetter in her life, the pleasure continuing to build and build until finally, her body went limp.

Veronica gently removed her mouth from Penelope's clit and slowly slid her fingers out of her throbbing wetness.

"Oh my", said Veronica, "someone was desperate for a good fucking."

Penelope, sweaty and exhausted, said nothing.

Veronica climbed onto the bed and kissed Penelope deeply on the mouth. For the first time she tasted pussy, her own pussy and she couldn't believe how good she tasted. Veronica broke away and sucked on one of her wet fingers, before slipping the other into Penelope's mouth, which she welcomed greedily.

When Veronica finally removed her finger, she kissed Penelope again, this time different from the previous two. This had the slow delicacy of the first kiss in the garden, but with the passion of two lovers.

"Did you like that?" Asked Veronica.

"So much", whispered Penelope.

"When you've had a moment, would you like to give it a try?"

Penelope turned her head to look the girl in the face.

"So much."

They both smiled and kissed again.

A few minutes, after Penelope had fully recovered from the intensity of her first fuck, she turned to Veronica and said,

"I'm ready."

They kissed and fondled and soon Veronica's dress was on the floor. For the first time, Penelope was naked with another person, their sweaty bodies entwined in a passionate embrace.

Penelope moved down and took V's nipple in her mouth, causing her to moan.

"Gentle", said Veronica, offering kind instruction to the girl who earlier this evening had been a virgin, but was now desperate to pleasure Veronica and eat her pussy.

Penelope listened to all of Veronica's instructions and could feel herself getting wet with every positive affirmation or moan of pleasure she unleashed. Then, finally, the moment came, and Veronica whispered the immortal words,

"You can eat my pussy now."

Penelope could feel her wetness dripping down her legs as she caressed Veronica's pale skin, down, down, until she was between her legs, staring at her perfectly smooth pussy, the scent in her nostril and salivating at the opportunity to get a taste.

This is what college is for, right? She thought to herself as she ran her soft, flat tongue up Veronica's slit and around her clit.

"You fucking slut", came a voice from behind. There was no mistaking it was Jessica, back from the party. "I fucking love it, and I fucking love you."

Yes, I am, thought Penelope, as she continued to run her tongue over Veronica's wet, smooth pussy. Yes, I am.

Within seconds, there was a gentle snoring as Jessica passed out on Penelope's bed and Penelope continued to eat that pussy, listening to Veronica's moans and movements as indications that what she was doing right, knowing she was on the edge of making this beautiful redhead cum.

Maybe next they could try a sixty-nine or something she wasn't even aware of. All she knew was she loved having her pussy eaten and loved eating pussy, and as Veronica moaned, on the edge of cumming herself, Penelope slipped two fingers into that soaking wet pussy and began caressing her g-spot.

Yes, thought Penelope, as Veronica bucked and moaned and released her wetness, cumming and cumming and cumming at Penelope's touch, this is what college is all about.

12