All Comments on 'What Comes Around, Comes Again'

by cookingwithgas

Sort by:
  • 174 Comments (Page 2)
Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler7 months ago

Loved the story and especially the way you created drama. A solid 5 stars from me. Thanks for a great time.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Did this author just spend one page of a 4 page story boringly detailing a relationship with a girl this story isn’t even about?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Femdom dreaming fairytale: a slut wife feels free to cheat and fvck the world as much as she likes without any negative consequences for her. Totally unrealistic fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You see, that’s the problem with trying to make a fictional cheating wife story more realistic. It’s boring. Real life is dull and boring and mostly filled with adults acting reasonably. 3* because it was well written, even if the author wasted 3K words on a previous relationship that had very little bearing on the actual story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Im a bit irked the cheating wife became a big rich celebrity. She cheated and went on to live the best life imaginable. But I guess it's more realistic. Cheaters always win and prosper

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA7 months ago

A hall pass to a wife or girl friend especially a hall pass for David Lee Roth. Os like running through hell with pouring gas on your face. No agreement, no quarter and no fucking way a hall pass in an exclusive relationship. Want to fuck around, don't make any type of commitment,,,,.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As usual, when it comes to cooking's stories, the premise is interesting, but the execution is lacking, I find.

I'm not a fan of cagavi's stories but in comparison, i enjoyed her version more. This version is just bland, and of course, the husband had a standby replacement wife ready in the wings, as well.

What i'd really like to see, is a story where the husband beats the shit out of security to get backstage and deal with the asshole singer and the band.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I thought this was perhaps the best of yours that I’ve read, maybe because the guy just walks away rather than becoming violent. Thanks.

skruff101skruff1017 months ago

In every single LW story there will at some point be some helpful friend, relative or just a bloody bartender asking the MC ‘what are you going to do now?’ and without exception the answer is the obligatory ‘I don’t know’ from that point onwards you may as well treat the story is a joke.

To compound the farce the good old MC will ask usually in a whiny tone ‘what should I do?’ Now anyone that is so weak that they have to seek others opinions before they can formulate a response deserves whatever they get. The problem is that those offering advice are…well…morons.

When did knowing one’s own mind or acting decisively become anathema.

The simple truth is that creating an MC like that would cut the resulting stories to a couple of pages at most.

Still this MC just managed to withstand the onslaught of BS as supplied by aforementioned morons, so happy days.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You might think you're cooking with gas, but the pilot light is out...

-

Sorry, but I couldn't even finish it. First, the history repeats itself cliche was pathetic. At least you avoided the more typical scenario where he marries her any way. Of course, that makes the history repeating itself work better than it did in this story.

-

Then, the main character is a low IQ moron. He waits until she extends her absence to finally realize he's supposed to have balls and file? He should have at least filed separation papers and changed the locks first thing after she left. As it is, had she come home pregnant he would have been on the hook for child support for 18 years since he didn't do anything while knowing that she was fucking her way across the country. So, yeah, he was stupid. It's hard to immerse yourself in a story where the main character is such a disappointment.

-

The women in the story were not much better. You never explained why the sister hated her brother and wanted him to be a willing cuckold. I presume there was some conflict when they were kids that you failed to mention, otherwise her position makes no sense. Of course, as you described the main character as sitting around hoping that one of the losers who couldn't pick up anybody else would settle for him, it's no wonder that the women in his life are rather worthless dregs of society...

-

In conclusion, this story set a new record for the lowest score I've given to a Loving Wives story where the husband actually divorces his cheating wife and finds a better woman. The old record was 2*. Yes, this story earned 1* because I couldn't even finish it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's the best treatment of this meme/trope/hustle I've read so far. I'll wager it's "The Last Word" quality. Your writing is top-notch, but you've fallen into the anachronism trap due to writing a future conclusion twenty-three years hence. That's because her efforts on behalf of the band, such as social media, live streaming, real-time interviews, and so on, were not possible 23 years earlier. In 2000, we still had 56K dial-up, and computers were generally of the shared-by-family variety. I'm not sure if you use an editor or beta readers, but the anachronistic disconnect is a reason why you should. If you do, fire 'em! Still, this piece is in the top 1.68352% of Literotica stories.

-TJY

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Too long. Too many characters. Two stars.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Great story. He was most definitely a really bad “picker” of messed up women. I find it laughable that anywhere, except in the old lying idiot Ic69’s world, there is a man who would even entertain the thought of taking back a wife who spent a few weeks traveling with and screwing rock scum. This guy didn’t play any games with her, he just served the papers and followed through. Story was more about her thinking about her “magic pussy” trumping his fragile male ego, and finding out how wrong she was.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married877 months ago

Good story with a good ending. I really enjoyed it!

Schwanze1Schwanze17 months ago

Good story. Reminded me of a friend I had with a talent for picking crazy women. Last one probably killed him last year.

For the record, when Stacy told me I had to talk to the cunt and get all that worked through, pretty sure I'd have told her to hit the road. Wife's shit would have been gone to the closest charity bin the moment I got home and I'd have been in the wind.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

"Little male ego?" - First of all, using the term "little" in an argument with your guy isn't going to score you any points. Second, and I suppose HER ego would be fine with him playing with other women?

\

"Though, by telling you before the fact, well, maybe..." - But she didn't tell him before the fact. By the time he got the video, she was gone.

\

"I think the male perspective gave her plenty to think about" - Why do these bitches think it would be any different for a guy than for a woman. If they were at a Lady Gaga show, and he went off with her, would his wife say, "Oh, it's Lady Gaga, it's okay?'

\

"Two wrongs don't make a right." - Even if it would, just fucking a random chick doesn't offset her dumping him to run off with a rock star.

\

"I think you will need to talk to Kat and try to figure out why she did it." - Ugh, it's perfectly obvious why she did it, and even if it would cure cancer or bring world peace it would still be wrong.

\

Stacy's arguments are bull shit. It IS just as much about her ego as his. She wouldn't have run off with just a stagehand, it was because he was a big rock star, i.e. flattering her ego.

\

The sex was meaningless, but it was meaningful enough that she didn't want to be wearing her rings/

\

"I'm trying to tell you I'm the same person I've always been." - LOL, not this one! Yeah, the same person who could ditch him and run off with some other guy.

\

"I came home fully prepared to dedicate the rest of my life to you, just like before the concert." - Yeah, and we saw how that worked out.

\

@Anonymous Re: 25 years ago, did you ever think that this is being written 25 years i the future?

\

It would have been better if she didn't get a nice career out of it, and was dumped as soon as she aged out of groupie status.

\

Sister needs a real talking to.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not close to my favorite read. The whole "male ego" and "damaged/sullied goods" is a load of BS. No woman would ever put up with, and I doubt any man would expect any woman to put up with, what the MC here is expected to put up with.

tralan69ertralan69er7 months ago

@angelrider,

RE: There is some truth to the fact that respect may be further lost...

If a woman is not born very sexually skilled and not necessarily promiscuous, how does she become very sexually skilled?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I always wonder what pushes authors to have completely unrealistic convos with friends and family, almost apologetic about deciding to kick a bitch to the curb. Is it a trope that creates more drama for the story? Or is it a cultural thing from wherever they are from? A culture where you have to explain why you don't want a cheating slut for a wife, seems so weird to me, it might as well be alien. Where I live, the mothers/sisters/friends of a cheated man, wouldn't indulge in useless psycho babble about male ego. They 'd be tearing the slut a new one, far more vindictively than the man. In most cases I've known, the females close to the man are far more cruel towards the slut than him.

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

A good version of this well used trope.

I thoroughly enjoyed the story and score it a 5/5

Darkie10Darkie107 months ago

Just found your stories. This is the second one I have read. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is similar in Theme to Karma Bus Route 1. The good part is that this is finished, where the other is left way too open.

OldbuddyOldbuddy7 months ago

Agree he has a shitty sister. But WTH, his 1st thought should have been divorce, not waiting til Kat extends her whoring.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story CWG! Good story line and authentic dialogue. Easily five stars ⭐️ for this one.

cookingwithgascookingwithgas7 months agoAuthor

First, thank you all for reading and the high scores and comments. Usually, if the story is popular, and gets a good rating, I'll wait until we get over a hundred comments to see if there are any common ones that point to a particular part where I could have been more concise or improved the story. Based on feedback, I see a few:

1. Kat's future and payback. I thought about that, especially since she quickly decided to pursue an enhanced and viable marketing career with the very instrument that she used to end her marriage. I hate to quote a bible verse on a sex story site, but it's appropriate. "For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" Kat's regret has to do with her eggs. Her selfish DNA is taken out of the gene pool at her own hand and selfish desires. Arguably, she's only about 40 at the time of the Rolling Stone interview, so if she wanted to turn her life around she could still find a guy, and maybe even live a good life.

2. Men often have to think things through. They don't go off half-cocked like women do. That's because despite what fake science says, men and women ARE different, in more ways than we can count. It's just the last fifty or so years of human history that try to pretend we aren't. MC has to think about all his options. He says early on that he's leaning toward divorce, and then determines that's the right course of action.

3. SBROOKS103x made several good points, for a change. But I saw others who were wondering the same, so, here's the deal. if a woman in my life did that, her shit would be packed in the garage, or if it was raining, the driveway. The locks changed. When she returned maybe she'd say something like "Can't we talk about this?" and "It's my house too." To which I'd say, "Ah, NO!" and "Not anymore it's not. Get yourself a good lawyer." The problem with that is that it doesn't make for a very good story. Pretty damned short too. Plus, nobody wants to read about 'real life.' The idea that there aren't women out there who feel this sense of entitlement is pure bullshit. maybe not so much here in the PNW, where every church is packed to the gills on Sunday morning and Wednesday night, but when I lived in SoCal for eighteen years, there were plenty of them. The court is on their side, and they are literally taught 'entitlement' from an early age. So when entitlement comes 'a knockin, hubby is supposed to take it on the chin, or else he must have an ego problem.

Hopefully, that fills in some gaps that were on people's minds. Again, and always, thank you for reading my work, here and elsewhere. I deeply appreciate it. And, please, I'm trying to get going on Smashwords, and I need a good graphics artist to help with cover work and making the homepage stand out. If anyone knows someone who'd like to earn some extra money and has those skills, PM me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think that SBrooks103x hasn't written in for so long that he's forgotten that most of a storyline, the central theme, the character traits, and the melding of these elements into a plottable story are freakin' SUBJECTIVE!! What is so sad is that, unlike the 99% who won't/can't write, Brooks knows better. Perhaps he's so fouled his own well that wherever he writes, he's afraid of not getting objective criticism. Me? I loved his stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Judging by so many of the Monday Morning QB commentary, they don't want an actual story. They want a short, knee-jerk reflex BTB scene.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd27 months ago

Kat needed to feel some pain, not walk away with a successful career and a semi-happy ever. And the MC was way too weak in how he handled things. He was too wishy-washy for such a harsh betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would have filed for divorce right after she left and had her served while on tour. Why wait until the tour was over? It would have probably killed her fun time. The was truly a Feb. Sucks betrayal and massive disrespect.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill697 months ago

Thinking to much!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked it, but didn't love it. I've read several stories along these same lines, and I still have trouble understanding why the wife did it (left the husband). I know I've also read a few that worked the other way too, where the husband (ex) got into a band, or reformed an old high school cover band and went on to become famous, and the wife was left out as she was caught cheating with a co-worker or something like that. I even remember reading a story on here about a younger brother who left his wife (after learning that the marriage was a sham), quit being a lawyer, became a bar tender (he did it for extra money while in college), then filled in for a band that canceled, and hooked up with some real band members who he wrote songs with, then the wife tracked him down and they had it out, and she moved back in with him, and he did what he liked (versus being a lawyer), working as a bar tender and part time song writer. I read the 2 stories that went with it as well, and it was a pretty good story series. I've also read the 2 part story about a guys wife who became a muse for another song writer/guitarist/band leader. The "muse" ended up cheating on her husband, and they ended up divorced after the husband kicked the boyfriends ass (crushed one of his hands). So you see, this wasn't an original idea, and those were just 2 that I could think of right off the top of my head. I'm sure there are several others, and that's not even the couple in the Non-Con forum, or the Erotic Couples forum.

I did like it though, and it kind of gave me some insight about these sorts of relationships.

Personally as soon as I got the video and her phone, I'd have started in on the divorce. Her trying to rationalize it wouldn't have mattered, she left and that's all there was to it. What would stop her from doing it again? The only good thing about her letting him/them know she was in Boston, was it gave the lawyer a place to have her served (where she would be).

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked Joey's somewhat deliberate examination of his options. That sounds more realistic to me. I would have suggested condensing the Kristy episode to a couple of paragraphs: all we really need to know is that it happened, and a band singer was involved. Also, I give Cagivagurl's story higher marks than yours because we get to know the wife's character better. Also, the plot seems to me to owe more to stev2244's "My Wife Became a Groupie" than to CG's story.

BigfundrewBigfundrew7 months ago

Well done. I enjoyed this.

The sister needed to be cut out of his life too.

aprguyaprguy7 months ago

Well written - enjoyed it a lot

Opinionated1Opinionated17 months ago

Nice version of the wife lives a fantasy of being a groupie while forgetting she's married.

My only question here is this, are there truly women in the world who do these insane things?

This is just mindless disrespect. I get flings during marriages happen more than they should, but

this wasn't a fling. Our great author really didn't elaborate if Kristy had a prior relationship with

Davey's Wick, (sorry couldn't resist..lol), but it was implied as she knew his birthday and claimed

she knew him longer, but she uses bf Joey to escort her to the concert (on Joey's bday too) for her

planned happy bday quickie? beyond brainless! then Kat his wife follows the "February Sucks" script

and bails during an outing with her loyal hubby without having enough respect to even confront

him with her intentions...

This poor slob attracts nothing but psychotic bitches other than his high school sweetheart Stacy!

Fun story but as you said it's crazy as all hell! 5 stars

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

Do some women actually believe that it’s not cheating if they don't love the person, and look at it as just sex?

I hope to god thats not true. Thats fugged up. I’ve read a lot of LW stories for the aspects of where a good man having gotten beaten down comes back better, usually through the unconditional love expressed by a kind soul who genuinely loves them. In every story I read, I am sickened by the amount of undeserved disrespect towards the man…. it never fails to shock me, to varying degrees. I guess the one really good thing about LW stories is that I’m exposed to different scenarios of treachery that would never occur to me to watch out for. Based on my own experiences, I know there’s good women out there. I am also painfully aware that I haven't got a clue as to how to recognize them.

DreamsOfHopeDreamsOfHope7 months ago

Got to agree with @Opinionated1, I find the characterization of these spouses to be, frankly, ridiculous. The loving, true, happy wife suddenly losing all senses and walking away from hubby is pure fiction. I get it makes for a great story, and I’ll admit, I enjoy the story, but don’t pass it off as “realistic”.

Now, if such a thing occurs, you can bet that there is plenty of background evidence and history to show that the husband would already suspect his wife of willing to do something so stupid and he should have been prepared.

And as a resident of SoCal, you can bet I’ve encountered my share of narcissistic assholetry (both male and female) but don’t think I didn’t see the same shit when I lived in the Midwest. Just because you sit in a church pew, doesn’t preclude one from being an asshole.

OOAAOOAA7 months ago

Very good story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You should seek special help. The gas you're "cooking" with are fumes from a rotting shit pile and it has absolutely cooked off your brain.

Your comparison about what that whore writes is pitiful. She demeans and shows deep hatred of men in her stories, throws logic out the window and any notion of self respect and basic common sense is treated as cancer in her writing.

It's as if you're saying the armenian genocide was just some small scuffle between some people with fragile egos and that armenians are blowing everything out of the water, or the confederate retard classic "slavery was actually a good thing for the negros, it civilised them".

I wish you to be treated in your life with the same approach she has in her writing.

BSreaderBSreader7 months ago
Another

Wimp husband go after prick anyway you could but no a true pansy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Entertaining but no man in reality would be ok with her actions. If she just went in the back with them for the hour or longer would’ve been enough for me for divorce. Cheating, emasculation, disrespect, etc . There is never room for that famous people or a homeless person all the same. I’d have brought up her lack of self respect in fucking him along with him his band mates with a rotating stock of slut woman. I’d have asked how she thought as he fucked her ass knowing she was married what she thought he thought about her husband as he took his wife without a word for a month or so. A guy I knew worked for a famous person and at the very least the ones chosen to go backstage are definitely sucking cock . The friends wife got off easy because she finally came out and didn’t leave for a month. I’d only have change that she’d have been served at the first stop of the shows after that night .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't know if the author intended it, but IMHO she went into business as a whore, she´s been whoring up to the business. It looks thoughtful and planned. That's where I would direct my questions and I'm surprised the psychologist didn't take him there. And the story would be more interesting. And that she was so nice in the interview? Because it is good for business and marketing, ha,ha. And I would agree to legal services on a commission basis to disrupt these people.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Joey should have divorced the self-indulgent narcissistic traitor the minute he finished seeing her video... what was he thinking waiting until she got back... he obviously has some masochistic tendencies, a strong need for pain... of course, there are many men who act like him... if you can call them men.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

Femdom agitprop is simple. She didn’t love him. Wake up, guys!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades7 months ago

And this craziness exists in the real world. Enjoyed the read. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wish this had a more Forrest Gump type ending and she died instead of succeeding in anyway

inka2222inka22226 months ago

Not perfect, but the main character ended up happy so that's what counts, and she has regrets, so that's what counts second. Not a BTB, but that wasn't advertised so wasn't expected :) Solid 4 stars, maybe even 4.5.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yeah, I was hopeful she would trip over a rock and break her neck. I have a special antipathy toward women who would abandon their men this way. It seems especially heinous to me. Good story, but how I hate her, imaginary character or no. She embodies all the real women who do this in real life. As I write this, there are women cheating on their husbands with supposedly famous people. What a "wonderful" world, to re-apply another famous singer.

AllNigherAllNigher6 months ago

While I enjoyed the story, it don't see how anyone would sit around waiting for her trying to decide what to do. I can see waiting a few days before visiting a divorce lawyer, but 6 weeks? And deciding only street she extends it? Nah.

And this idea that womenn are ok with cheating as long as there's not love feels like utter bullshit...

LoejtcLoejtc6 months ago

There are a number of similar stories on this site. It makes me wonder what is it in the female dna that makes them susceptible to an uncontrollable urge to have sex with famous people? Remember “the Banger Sister”? There are band, sports, performer, artist groupies that seem to thrive on bragging about the famous and not so famous guys they’ve had sex with. I no of no comparable behavior among males.

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy6 months ago

I think she blew up the bridge when she didn't have the courage to call him to say she is going to Boston. Before that, maybe the marriage could be repaired. I don't know. That one action sticks with me. Well done.

moultonknobmoultonknob6 months ago

Are there really people in your country who are as pathetic as Joey,?all of the time the bitch was away it wasn't until the last week that he had her served with divorce, any other person with half a brain would have done that as soon as she left with the band. Whole story is just a load of bollocks about a pathetic fuckwit.

pummel187pummel1876 months ago

ah- duHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

pummel187pummel1876 months ago

moultonknob there are definitely people as pathetic if not more pathetic than Joey

LechemanLecheman6 months ago

Sad but was still a good story.

juanviejojuanviejo5 months ago

GOOD TALE. . .CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stop relying on these2 idiotic tropes that are used to pad stories: 1. Under the circumstances of a cold blooded public betrayal, no remotely normal man would lapse into a Hamlet routine....should I divorce her or should I reconcile, "that is the question". Divorce is the obvious, intelligent and morally principled decision, especially when there are no children. In fact, would any man except a weak, fucking cuck want such a woman to be the mother of his children? 2. Under the circumstances written, there is no reason to ask "why". It's obviously narcissism revealing a lack of commitment that is essential to a healthy marriage. Wanting to talk the obvious to death is a female trait. Again, a normal man would shun her...no communication except through 3rd parties. She doesn't deserve any further contact, and no normal, under the circumstances, would want it or need it. Both of these tired tropes, like the "counseling bullshit in so many stories, are just used to lengthen the story at the expense of making the husband character seem like a simp.

redboat7redboat75 months ago

Great Story!! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So she cheated on him and ended up wealthy and famous...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago
NA

Just another weak story

A_BierceA_Bierce4 months ago

@Loejtc I believe that women brag about the famous men they've had sex with but men don't usually brag about the famous women they've had sex with because it's far easier for a woman to solicit sex—unless she's fugly or well past her best-used-by date, in most cases (and sometimes even with a famous guy) all she has to do is act available. In most cases, however, a man's availability is assumed, so he has to wage a campaign—that more often than not fails, especially with a famous woman.

 

Res ipsa loquitur (or QED, if you prefer), and 'fair' is a place where farmers in overalls flip cow pies for distance prizes.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Another 5 star story, thanks. I knew that following you was a wise choice. Again thanks! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

drbenchpress66drbenchpress663 months ago

I just have one thing to say… he sister is a bitch

Cracker270Cracker2703 months ago

I guess I love pain this one knotted my guts. It was a reread. Very well done thank you.

willyk1212willyk12123 months ago

wow i really like this i have problms reading wifes that do this kinda shit but you brought it home nicly well done

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No

He should have him served also

So what if he has all those attorneys.

How many husbands and fathers will quit buying tickets for his concerts.

How many?!

bigurnbigurn2 months ago

Well... that was a really depressing story! ... 3 ⭐⭐⭐ is all that I can muster.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well that story was filled with a trio of horrible women. Kristy for what she did. His sister for deciding to support the cheating wife and Kat for being such a low life. This story is very much inspired by February Sucks. It concerns me that there does seem to be a whole celebrity cock/pussy hall pass movement in real life as well as in these stories. The story was decent enough but left a bad taste in the mouth. Not what I want when I read a story to be honest. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I don't think you intended it but this main character comes off as a complete wimp. Even when his lawyer offers to go after the band he gives some spineless reason for them not to. I've noticed in a lot of your stories the men are a bit weak or immature. In one story your MC calls his father "daddy" over and over. That's fine is thats the kind of story you are writing but when you try to impress on the reader that the character has balls all of a sudden when he didn't the entire timer before.... It doesn't work

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 months ago

"I know we could have had that together and I often wonder if I made the right decisions back then."

- "Well, if your number one regret was about something that put you on the life path you're on (instead of something *during* this life path) sounds like you already think you *didn't* make the right decision."

Not like you can give someone your rings to give to your husband and think anything you do will allow you to go *back* into your marriage. After all, you've already effectively said "whatever *this* is trumps my marriage."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Find it hard to believe any woman would not know she was ending her marriage

mfj77mfj77about 1 month ago

Tragic. Well written even if unbelievable. Kat giving her rings and phone to Julie was a declaration of divorce. No phone meant no means for Joey to even protest. So, Joey should have visited a lawyer sooner. Not sure what the sister added to the story at all except to reintroduce Stacy. Sister supporting Kat really didn't add to the story.

Good attempt at a story but too outlandish to be believable.

Maybe some author should try writing a story where the "chance if a lifetime" is discussed beforehand and the husband does not see all the issues until wife goes on her "lifetime opportunity". Might be less cut and dried.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 month ago

A great little story although some parts were a little hard to follow. Not sure where the MC’s sister was coming from.

LechemanLechemanabout 1 month ago

I liked the comparison of how women are more fearful of their men falling in love to them just having a physical connection with other guys. So very true.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercookingwithgas@cookingwithgas
Romance novelist, under pen name K.L. Denison. You can follow me on Amazon, KDP and coming soon on SmashWords Like writing and posting free stories for others' enjoyment - often just to clear a writer's block. Real life can be pretty boring, so I strive to avoid the common ...