All Comments on 'What Cums Around, Goes Around'

by MagicWand

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great story

THAT WAS A GREAT STORY, THE REVENGE, THE SEX, AND I GUESS EVEN THE 'HAPPY ENDING' WITH THE FATHER AND SON...JUST A GREAT STORY. I'D LIKE TO SEE A SEQUEL TO GET BACK AT NICKY AND HEAR MORE ABOUT FATHER AND HEATHER'S ESCAPADES.

wolfarmywolfarmyalmost 20 years ago
do it again!

I agree with the other comment, do a sequel and let us see how you take care of the possible blackmailer. The story was great and very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
More

Definitely need more. HOT story !!!

dsidedsidealmost 20 years ago
Great story

We all need more of the same.

doormousedoormousealmost 20 years ago
Excellent Story!!!!!!!!!!

10/10 for details, well written and DAMN Hot story line lol

That was fantastic!!!!! ;-)

sculptjimsculptjimover 19 years ago
Sequel:

Loved it poetic justice write a sequel of how he handles Nicky. How his father handles Heather. And will you have him turn Sandra into a cock craving slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Scorching Revenge

Hats Off to you man. Extermely hot story, written with the guile of Frederick Forsyth and the deatails of Sidney Sheldon. It's one of those stories which presents the right amount of detail and nothing extra. Would dilligently wait for some more such hot submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sensational

I have now read a few of your stories and have bookmarked your page of stories for future reading.

I have never felt compelled to leave a comment before now, this truly deserves two thumbs up for an excellent plotline and some really hot scenes.

Keep it coming, I can't wait to read the next instalment ( hoping )

Cheers

in3d

Marquis007Marquis007over 12 years ago
More revenge

Would love to see more of this story, maybe even just detail of the kid and submissive wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous