What Did I Do? Ch. 01

Story Info
One of a few short stories that I forgot about that I wrote.
2.5k words
4.11
2.1k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are in one of the east parts of Europe, where we will see the development of a young boy who was in his first year at a very prestigious university. This university is considered to be the best one in the region, and the ones accepted there had to have perfect scores. Although, at any place in this world, some people end up there either way if they deserve it or not.

The boy that we are going to study on this journey is named Mika Brezki, a 19 year old boy, blue eyes, short black hair, very skinny and with a height of 163 cm. Mika is a very educated boy, shy and very sweet. His major problem was that he had a hard time making friends and have common conversations with strangers. Although, he promised to himself since highschool that he would work on that, Mika couldn't for some reason. That's until recently when he encounters a girl that would turn his world upside down.

In a beautiful yet chilly Friday morning, Mika was trying to get on time to his next class but he encounters a girl named Fiona Malek. She is one year older than Mika, taller than him with a height of 170 cm, and her body is considered to be of a goddess and that's because she had perfect big proportions. Her skin is softer than silk and her long blonde hair was mesmerizing. The only problem that she had was her attitude. Fiona is one of the people who had rich parents that helped them to get into this university and took a spot from someone that really needed it. When Fiona saw Mika she grabbed him, pushed him aside and forced him to tutor her on some classes that she was failing. Although they didn't had the same major some of the classes were the same for both. And to give a bot of a backstory, Fiona failed some exams in ger first year that now she had to retake and pass them or else she would've been expelled. So she tried to find someone smart to tutor her but although Fiona had many options she wanted to find a perfect boy or girl that she could manipulate to help her easily.

Every week, on a Saturday, Mika would come to Fiona's dorm room to tutor her for two hours. Her roommates were always going home on friday, leaving Fiona to have the room for herself on Saturday and Sunday. She didn't had nor wanted to go to her home on those days because her parents gave a a lot of money. More so, on those days Fiona would mostly spend her days with her boyfriend Tyler, and like what other couples would do, they would always had sex. Their relationship wasn't like others or a normal one when two people like each other, no. Fiona and Tyler were together mostly because they were just attracted to each other and many of their friends told them that they would be a perfect couple. Saturday became a hell day for Mika and that's because Fiona was treating him bad. Most of the tutor session Fiona's boyfriend was in the room too and Mika couldn't do his job right being interrupted by Tyler when he would come to make out with Fiona in front of him.

It's been two months and Mika could barely teach Fiona something. In their last session, Fiona was wearing a see-through white top and Mika couldn't concentrate well as like what every person would have a though time to do when you see such big and beautiful boobs in front of you. When Fiona catched Mika looking at her she began to bully him and kicked his crotch for being a pervert. The next week Mika didn't responded to Fiona's texts for some days and didn't went to her for the next session. Like what a normal person would do. But next week Mika was approached by Tyler, Fiona's boyfriend, and beat him for not coming to tutor Fiona.

Being beaten and bullied, Mika didn't went to classes for a few days. But when Saturday came, something happened. Most of the time, on that day, Mika would come to Fiona after lunch at 2 or 3 PM. But this time Fiona told Mika to come at her at 8 PM. Later, Mika learned that Fiona and Tyler had a fight and she didn't want to talk to him for a few days. This session was the first time when Fiona really paid some attention. And when it was time for Mika to leave he looked at the window and saw that a big storm had began. His dorm was pretty far from Fiona's so he tried to hurry. But right when Mika was about to leave, Fiona stopped him.

"You will sleep here. It's raining like shit outside so you won't make it without getting a nasty cold afterwards."

"B-buut...."

Seeing that Mika couldn't escape from it, mostly because Fiona was so intimidating, he did as was told. It was for the first time Mika would sleep in the same room with a girl and Fiona didn't want to make it easy for him. She told him to wear on his boxers after bullying him because we wanted to sleep with his clothes on and then Fiona changed too. A see-through white top and white panties was all that she decided to wear this night and her top was pretty loose so you could see her boobs very easily whenever she moved. Although, this time Fiona was pretty chill about it. But for Mika it wasn't easy at all. The boy tried to fall asleep as fast as he could but the fact that he was in a bed that smelled like a girl and it the room was hot, it was getting hard for Mika to sleep. After two hours passed Mika tried to look at Fiona to see if she fallen asleep. When he saw that she was sleeping Mika ran to the bathroom and tried to jack off because he had a huge boner, but failed to finish the job.

Defeated, Mika left the bathroom and tried to get in the bed. But as soon as he opened the door Mika saw Fiona awake turning on the light on her lamp then she moved her gaze to him. More specific, to his crotch.

"Wha...the fuck?" Fiona uttered shocked.

To give you a better explanation on why Fiona was like this is because she was looking at Mika and his boner was barely staying inside his boxers. Also, Mika's penis was about 20 cm long.

"I-I though you went to sleep..." Mika said terrified.

"I was. But I heard weird noises from the bathroom and got up. You were masturbating in there?"

Mika looked away and began to imagine the worst. He thought that Fiona would throw him out the room like that and would have to return to his dorm while raining outside wearing only his boxers. Mike though to ran to his clothes at least but as soon as he made a step towards them Fiona got up and began to walk up towards him. When she got in front of him, Fiona analyzed him from head to toes then told him to take his boxers off and sit on the side of her bed. Scared, Mika did as told. When sat on the bed, he saw Fiona walked towards the window, opened it and then returned to Mika and got on her knees in front of him. His junk was pointing straight to Fiona. Mika got concerned that Fiona did nothing but to stare at it emotionless but there something else happening inside her head.

[ What the hell! He...he's bigger than my boyfriend's. Tyler's cock it at least 15 cm but this cock....holy shit. I can see it's longer but how much longer? Look at it, fuck! It started to twitch. Fuck! That's definitely a big cock! Holy fuck! How can someone like him have such a long dick? Damn....fuck. Look at the veins....they look so strong. And his balls too. I wonder how much cum this cock can pump. Oh god! What are you thinking Fiona? You have a boyfriend!....Yeah....but....but still. His cock is so small compared to this..... massive dick! No.... I'm not going to regret this. Never!]

After a few minutes of staring, Fiona blinked and grabbed Mika's junk, then she began to stroke it slowly. Her gaze met with Mika's, then she looked back at his cock. Feeling how hard his cock was twitching in her had, Fiona stopped from stroking it and smelled her hand that stroked it. Being taken away by the smell, Fiona opened her mouth and put the tip of the cock inside. She grabbed his knees, and then her tongue began to swirl around the tip of it. Then slowly Fiona began to suck the tip and little by little she tried to get more of it inside her mouth. Mika, on the other side, was losing his mind. He was scared, overthinking and now even hornier than before.

*cough* *cough* *cough*

Fiona was halfway there and she already began to gag on it. Compared to her boyfriend's dick, this one was slightly bigger in girth too. But she didn't let that defeat her. She continued to bob on it up and down, using more saliva on it which turned into a very sloppy blowjob. The saliva definitely helped her reach the base of it and now Fiona could increase her speed. This made Mika starting to moan which made Fiona sped up more. Sucking it, Fiona caught the full taste of it in her mouth which made her get wet. But hearing that Mika's moans began to be louder she thought that he would be close to finish so she stopped. When his dick left her mouth, you could see many threads of saliva between the junk and her lips. Fiona looked Mika in the eyes then she began to lick the tip of it. She let him have a few minutes break and she continued to suck it hard. Doing that, she managed to delay Mika's ejaculation for about thirty minutes and when the final moment occurred, Fiona took all his loads in her mouth.

[Oh god! Here it comes! Damn, this is a lot thicker that any I had before. And it keeps pumping! I wonder if he cum like this whenever he masturbate! Fuck! It keeps coming! By how many I swallowed I bet its half a liter. Fuck! It stopped....oh my god! I swallowed so much cum from this dick.]

After Mika's finished, Fiona removed her mouth from it and began to clean the shaft of it with her tongue. Then, when his cock was all cleaned up, Fiona started to stroke it slowly while looking Mika straight into his eyes.

"Does it hurt? While I stroke it like this?" Fiona asked.

"Umm....no..."

"How about now? Fiona said increasing the speed of stroking.

"N-no...."

"I see. So it stills can go for more. Lay on the bed. Now!"

Mika laid on the bed while Fiona took her top and panties off and got on top of him.

"Wha....?" Mika slowly uttered seeing her pussy getting closer to his junk.

"If you tell anybody about this, I'll kill you." Fiona responded then shoved his cock deep inside her.

Although, Fiona was soaking wet, she still felt a little pain when her pussy got fully penetrated by Mika's junk. She slowly began to move her hips to make her insides accommodate with this long cock then she slowly began to ride the boy while having an evil smirk on her face. Mika being completely overwhelmed by the situation he groped her massive boobs which made Fiona giggle.

"Aghhhh....."

"You like those, aren't you? You stared at them for so long. How is it to finally feel them?" Fiona uttered while increasing her speed.

Not long enough, both of them began to uncontrollably moan to each other and became even hornier. At some moment, Mika grabbed Fiona by her waist and began to take the lead making Fiona arch her back making her body be fully gazed by Mika's eyes. Things got hotter than that. Fiona took the lead back for a few more minutes then they changed positions. Fiona got in doggystyle, Mika taking the lead again. Being his first time having sex with a girl, he tried to do his best and until now, he was doing great. He began to pump Fiona's insides with his long junk and immediately increased his speed. Fiona was losing her mind. Feeling how the cock was hitting her insides that fast made her reach out to her orgasm. But after that, Mika grabbed her hair and increased his speed more. Fiona was moaning like crazy and while she was getting fucked, the girl realized that she was drooling. After trying to swipe it off from her mouth she felt how the massive cock left her pussy and then she saw it in front of her. Mika shoved it in her mouth and began to devastate her mouth. Fiona learned by the way her pussy was thrusted by Mika that it would probably be his first time but she let it go because it was just too good for her. Fiona tried to catch her breath to speak but couldn't then she put in the missionary position. Now she was watching her pussy being constantly hit Mika's penis and couldn't do more than just admire how her body could swallow all that junk inside.

Their eyes met and they began to make out. His hands were on her boobs while her arms were around him. After some time Fiona saw Mika pull out his junk from her pussy and watched how his semen was coming out landing on her abdomen, chest, and neck. Before his eyes, there she stood. A defeated goddess, covered in semen, by a boy who just lost his virginity, becoming a man.

After that hot session of sex between them, Mika went to the bathroom to clean himself then went to bed. Then, Fiona, also went to the bathroom to take a shower. In those moments not a single word was spoken from broth of them. The storm outside had stopped, and with that they fell asleep too.

When morning enveloped around them, Mika was first to wake up. It was 7 AM. He got up and reached to his clothes. In his way, there was Fiona's phone, who had a lot of texts and missed calls from her boyfriend. When he looked at her, Fiona was still sleeping, naked, on the bed. After getting his clothes on, Mika left the room embarrassed.

After a few hours, Fiona woke up. She rose her head and saw that Mika wasn't in the room anymore. At first she thought that he was in the bathroom and tried to look for his clothes but they were gone. After she realized that Mika left, a feeling of disappointment appeared on her face. The goddess has been left alone.