What Didn't Happen Today

Story Info
Daydreaming.
1.2k words
4.52
1.6k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This afternoon, I took advantage of the dry weather and worked to find a missing item in the garage. Doing so entails moving many boxes into the driveway to allow for access to the back part of the garage, where I was pretty sure the item was hiding.

At one point, I was standing in the doorway surveying the boxes that needed moving back into the garage. A young man (twentysomething) walked by with a cheery, "Hi, buddy!"

I was completely thrown for a loop, since passersby rarely say anything unless I know them from the neighborhood or they have a question. Gathering my wits, I replied with the cheeriest "Hi, buddy" I could manage.

He was, to my eye, an attractive young man, average build, with dark hair and a noticeable beard shadow. I was also startled by his very deep voice, another feature that frequently triggers my interest. Even at my advancing age, he thoroughly captured my attention.

What happened: The young man continued on his way without another word, and I resumed returning boxes into the basement. I did not find the object of my search.

What didn't happen: I engaged the man in idle chitchat about the weather, the upcoming Niners game, and plans for the afternoon. Abruptly, I asked him if he wanted a blowjob. He thought for a moment, then nodded his assent, so I guided him around the corner of the house, out of sight of the street.

I sized him up some more, noting his brown eyes, nicely shaped nose, cheekbones, and chin, all of which would qualify him as "handsome" for most people. For me, he was gorgeous.

Without a word, I was on my knees in front of him. I unbuttoned his jeans, and pushed his t-shirt aside. He had gone commando, so I was instantly greeted by his plump, flaccid, uncut cock, surrounded by dark, untamed pubic hair and a nice, low-hanging set of balls in a scrotum that had a few dark, curly hairs. This, to me, is what a man should look like.

Aside from his beautiful package, I delighted in the noticeable musky aroma; not too strong, but enough to make just about anyone want to get closer. I took his dick in my hand and gently pulled back his foreskin, revealing a purplish, plum-shaped glans which glistened with moisture. I felt his cock starting to grow just from this simple action, so I wasted no time licking his glans, paying particular attention to the coronal ridge and frenulum. He groaned in appreciation and gently laid his hands on my head.

I took his balls in my hand, marveling at their warmth and substance. I opened my mouth wide and took his now-stiffening cock fully into my mouth. My nose was buried in his thick bush, and I inhaled his intoxicating musk.

I let go of his cock, noticing that he was nearly fully erect. It shone with my saliva. In a fantasy, I might claim that it was eight or ten or eleven inches long, but it was distinctly average in size: about six inches, thick but not too thick, with his glans half-covered by his foreskin.

I grabbed his cock in my left hand and his balls in my right, and very determinedly stuck my tongue between his glans and foreskin. "Fuck yeah," he said in his deep voice that I swear resonated in my balls.

I resumed deep-throating his glorious dick, using my now free hands to grab onto his buttocks. They felt round and firm, with just a light dusting of hair. Simultaneously, I pulled him into my mouth while he pulled my head onto his cock. We remained in that position for a good half-minute, with the only motion being my throat trying to swallow his dick all the way down my gullet.

"I don't want to cum just yet," he said in that beautiful voice, reaching under my armpits and bringing me to a standing position. To my amazement, he leaned in and kissed me gently and sweetly. He seemed to appreciate smelling his musk on my beard and the taste of his cock in my mouth, as he became more and more frenzied in his kissing.

I stepped back and he continued to look at me in amazement. I grabbed his t-shirt and pulled it up and off. I was delighted when another blast of musk his my nose from his armpits, which were moderately hairy. He had a patch of fuzz on his chest, a treasure trail from his navel to his massive bush, and a few stray hairs around his brown nipples. I leaned in and flicked my tongue against one of them, eliciting a guttural groan. I raised his arm and buried my nose in his armpit, relishing their masculine smell. The groaning continued as I spent several minutes sniffing, licking, and otherwise teasing all parts of his torso.

We kissed again, and the smell of his pits in my beard seemed to drive him wild. I felt his cock poking at my belly, and I would later find smears of precum all around the bottom of it.

Without a word, I turned him around and pushed his upper body over a low fence that separated one part of the side yard from another. Kneeling again, I examined his nice round butt up close. There was a dusting of hair, and when I pulled his globes apart, I was again greeted by the masculine smell of a man's ass; again, not strong but definitely noticeable.

His crack was very slightly hairy, and his anus was like a light brown flower bud. I gently teased it with my nose and then my tongue, eliciting another low-pitched growl and "aw, fuck, buddy, don't stop."

After several minutes of me rimming his stunning ass, he stood up and turned around to face me. He was jacking his cock with determination, and I knew he was going to cum soon. "Where do you want my load, buddy?" he growled.

"In my beard," I replied, with anticipation.

I watched as his balls drew up tightly against his body. Using his thumb and two fingers, he vigorously stroked his glans. His breathing got ragged, a low moan started to grow in his throat, and with a shout of "Fuck yeah!" he reached his climax. The first shot of cum landed splat on my forehead. The second hit my moustache. Grabbing my head, he stuck his cock into my beard and shot the remaining three or four installments of his load.

Sated, he sat on the low fence while he caught his breath. His spent cock was softening and sweat glistened on his brow, chest, and belly. He raised his hand to wipe some of it away, and the much stronger smell of his pits hit me like a salesgirl at a perfume counter. I leaned in for another kiss.

"Wow! That was...wow!" he said, weakly. "Do you want me to jack you off?" he asked.

"No, I'm fine," I replied. "I'll take care of myself later."

"Could you teach my girlfriend a few tricks? She doesn't know how to suck my dick like you do. And she would never think about touching my ass."

"Nah, those are trade secrets," I chuckled.

"Well, okay, I guess," he replied, while putting on his t-shirt and pulling up his jeans. "Thank you for making my first blowjob from a guy something unforgettable!"

"Thank you for sharing your magnificent body with me!" I said.

And so he left. We didn't exchange names. I don't know where he lives, or if I might ever see him again. But I'll never forget what didn't happen today.