What Didn't Happen Today Pt. 02

Story Info
A trip to Costco triggers a memorable.
1.5k words
4.22
1.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: After completing and publishing "What Didn't Happen Today" recently, I realized this would be a great way to talk about my day-to-day encounters that lead to somewhat steamy fantasies. I'm inspired by one of my favorite Literotica authors (W.G.), who finds material in "[m]emory, regret, conquest, missed opportunities. The young Viking god working at Trader Joe's; the Caravaggio prince driving for UPS. Epic masculine beauty glimpsed in ordinary places." It's the way my mind has worked since I was >ahem< eighteen years old. I hope to produce new installments based on this theme fairly regularly.


I was nearing the end of my weekly trip to Costco. After all, those gigantic bags of tortilla chips aren't going to buy themselves! Well, to be honest, I'm not buying them either. I'm picking up some staples like cashews and oatmeal and anything else I'm running out of at home.

I'm approaching the self-checkout line, when I find myself right behind a young man.

An attractive young man.

He's about 5'6" tall. He's wearing shorts, in February! And he has a fairly typically stocked cart, with butter, granola, protein bars, and some random vegetables. No gigantic bags of tortilla chips. Nothing outrageously unhealthy.

But, I said he was an attractive young man. Let me elaborate:

1. He has dark hair, which is a turn on to me (I'm blond). Dark hair contrasts well with fairer skin tones.

2. He's short and wiry, which gives me a little extra thrill. I'm tall and heavy, so, in theory, I can scoop men like him up, toss them over my shoulder, and take them off to do unspeakable things together.

3. His legs, exposed by his shorts, are hairy. Nice, dark, evenly distributed hair. After a lifetime of wearing long pants, there is essentially no hair left on my legs.

4. But, most importantly, he has a moustache.

Not just any moustache, but a Perfect Moustache.

Full, dark, even, perfectly trimmed to frame his mouth. Not a whisker out of place. No hairs sticking out a weird angles. It completely fills the space between his nose and his mouth, leaving his full pink lips fully available for kissing. A day or two's worth of dark stubble covers the rest of his face.

A brief aside regarding what I find attractive in men: I came of age in the late 1970s, an era of men's facial and body hair on display. Forget the wide-lapeled polyester leisure suits and Quiana shirts; the fact that those shirts were open to the navel exposing hairy chests caught my attention much more than the slinky material. And, hell, even my dad had a moustache during that period! It was in the area of the Castro Clone, and I was surrounded by it, so that's what defined masculinity for me.

Back to the present day.

My quarry was still checking out when I finished and slowly pushed my cart toward the door. I hoped that he would catch up with me, but, alas, it was not to be.

What Didn't Happen

Moustache man catches up with me as we exit Costco. We strike up a conversation, and discover that we're heading in the same general direction to where our cars are parked. It turns out that we're parked in nearly adjacent spaces. After our cars are loaded, we continue chatting about nothing in particular while we push our carts to the cart corral.

Without warning, he slides his hand into the front of my pants. I feel him grab my dick through my boxer briefs and looks at me with a smile. He reaches into my underwear and runs a finger over the tip of my cock, and under what's left of my foreskin. He withdraws his hand and raises his finger to his lips.

"Sorry, I haven't showered in a couple of days," I say.

"Oh, that's not a problem," he replies. "Not a problem at all." He runs his tongue over his finger seductively before holding it under my nose. Damn my cock smells good!

We move to a corner of the parking lot and behind a long assembly of shopping carts. He unbuttons my pants and slides them and my underwear down to my ankles. My cock springs to life. He kneels in front of me and gingerly licks the tip. The feeling is divine.

His brown eyes look up at me as his tongue probes my piss slit. He is beautiful, and I tell him so. He smiles, then stands up and kisses me.

He returns to his knees and resumes sucking my dick. There is nothing quite as appealing to me as the sight of a mustachioed man with a cock in his mouth. That it happens to be my cock and his beautiful moustache makes it even more exciting. And when he starts to tongue my frenulum, I gasp as I nearly dump a load in his mouth. His eyes twinkle as he raises his eyebrows and a hint of a smile crosses his face.

Without missing a beat, he starts stroking my hairy balls. He momentarily releases my dick and takes my sack into his mouth. My now fully erect cock bounces off his nose. After fully soaking my nuts, he resumes sucking my dick, this time, taking it all into his throat so his nose is buried in my fragrant pubes. His throat works the head of my dick like a master cocksucker.

I gently stroke his dark hair in encouragement. He grabs my dick in his left hand and slides his right hand under my balls, stroking my taint gently. He withdraws, taking a deep sniff of his fingers, inhaling the funk from between my legs. It seems to excite him as he jams my cock into his mouth as far as it will go, his throat vigorously massaging the head.

I reach down to grab his hand, putting three fingers in my mouth and soaking them with my spit. I don't need to tell him what I want him to do. He reaches between my legs. I squat a little bit to give him greater access. He rubs his saliva-soaked fingers over my hole, all while nearly gagging on my dick. Even though I'm trying to be quiet, I let out a long moan when he slides first one, then two, than all three fingers into my asshole.

That is all that I can take. I pull my cock out of his mouth and with two or three strokes, I send several jets of sperm onto his beautiful face. Thankfully, I miss his eyes, and one particularly large gob catches on his Perfect Moustache.

He pulls his fingers out of my ass and stands up again. I lean in to lick my semen off of his face, leaving the part on his moustache for last. That turns into some frantic kissing, and I know I want his dick right then.

I reach for the waist of his shorts, but he's beaten me to it. The shorts and his underwear a bunched around his ankles, and the promise of his hairy shins and calves are fully met by furry thighs and a dense mound of pubic hair. His cut cock is not particularly long, but it's very thick, like the half-sized soda cans one used to get on airline flights.

His hard dick is drooling precum, which I take directly from the tap. It's as sweet as honey. I engulf his glans in my mouth and he lets out a soft groan. I stretch my jaw open so that I can accommodate his dick without scraping it with my teeth. He's not quite to my throat, but my nose is firmly pushed into his bush, mashed against his pubic bone.

I reach up to grab his balls, which are good-sized and hanging very low in a nearly hairless sack. They feel warm and heavy in my hands. I make a note to suck on them when I have a chance. But what I really really want is to explore his hole without any further delay.

I slide my hand between his hairy thighs and gently run my fingers over his taint. In mere seconds, my middle finger finds his pulsating pucker. It's as if his ass is trying to suck my finger into itself.

There's virtually no resistance as my middle finger slips into his rectum. Almost immediately I find his prostate. He flinches when I brush against it. I keep my middle finger in his ass while my thumb takes up residence on his furry taint, so that I'm able to massage his gland from both sides. He gives a violent shudder and begins breathing fast and shallow. I take that as a promising sign.

Suddenly, his balls are no longer hanging low, but rather are drawn up tightly against his body. He whispers, "Oh FUCK!" as he fills my mouth with a massive load of cum. I hold it in my mouth as best I can, but at least half of it runs down my chin and into my beard.

I withdraw my hand from his crotch and stand up. We kiss passionately, swapping his cum back and forth between us.

Finally, we part. We each pull up our pants over our spent cocks. I run my finger over his beautiful Perfect Moustache one more time before we return to our cars and exit the parking lot.