What Do I Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I do, yes, that makes sense. Though, when I said I want to be there,' Molly hesitated. With a very dry mouth she continued, 'I didn't so much mean, in the same room, as, in the same bed.'

'Oh.'

'Ah, uh, erm,' Molly stuttered.

'Are you? Into that, then?' Beckie asked.

'Well.'

'It's cool. I've got plenty of gay and bi friends.'

'Oh I'm not. Err. Well. I don't really think of myself...'

'So, you want all three of us to...' Beckie finished the sentence with a suggestive nod. At the same time her face grew slowly redder.

'Well. How would you feel about that?' Molly asked.

'Erm. Okay; I think,' Beckie replied.

The two women sat silently. Beckie twisted the tissue up in her hands and Molly did her best to hide behind slow sips of coffee. Both felt slightly flushed with warmth.

Beckie looked up.

'Will you do something for me, in return?' she asked.

'Ask away,' Molly said.

Beckie rapidly went bright red and cast her eyes around the cafe. She took a notebook and pencil out of her bag, tore a page out and wrote a few words down.

She slid the piece of paper across the table.

Will you teach me how to do a good blowjob

Molly smiled with surprise as she read it.

She looked up and said, 'yes. If you like.' She surprised herself at how decisively she said it.

Beckie was still bright red and was chewing her bottom lip. She nodded.

'One of my boyfriends was annoyed; we were kissing and he wanted to go further, all the way, but I said no. He said that the least I could do was give him,' Beckie paused, then nodded down at the paper, 'one of those. But I didn't want to. So I've not done that either.'

'I see.'

'I've only ever seen it in porn and, like, read about it in magazines and stuff. And I thought; I thought it would be a nice thank you for Peter. If you can show me how to do it well.'

Molly laughed, 'you don't need to worry about doing anything to thank Peter. He's going to enjoy himself you know.'

'Only if I'm any good,' Beckie muttered.

'No, sweetheart, you don't need to worry about that. Really. And I'm happy to show you how I do it. Which is certainly not like porn by the way. No-one really does it like that, except in porn. And I'm sure Peter will happily be a guinea pig. What man wouldn't?'

'Okay, thanks.'

The two women smiled at each other. It was a turning point in the meeting. The moment made them both begin to feel like they were on the same side, and could be friends.

'Erm, Where is this going to happen? Because my flat is, err, quite small,' Beckie asked.

'I don't think we should be at either of our homes. I think that would be too personal. Let's book a hotel room,' Molly replied.

'Okay, yes.'

'And now I tell you what. Why don't we call it a day for now? Rather than start committing to dates and things. Let's just go away and think for a bit. Make sure you're completely happy with what we've talked about. Then we can sort out the details later.'

'Yes, that'd be cool.'

The two of them started to gather their things.

'Thank you so much Molly. I can't believe how amazing you are,' Beckie smiled shyly.

'Oh, well, I don't know about that,' Molly murmured.

'Peter's really lucky. And me too. You're both so lovely,' Beckie said more confidently, 'what should I say to Peter? Like, I'm going to see him at uni and stuff.'

'Probably don't talk about it at Uni.'

'Yeah, okay.'

'Not that you shouldn't talk to him if you want to of course. About this I mean, but I think it would perhaps be better to phone him rather than talk to him at work.'

'Ha, I don't think of it as at work, but of course it is for him. You're right, I won't say anything.'

'But do call if you want to. Either of us, I'll get Peter to text you my number. I think it's important we all talk about any questions or worries we have, rather than just marching into something that we're a little unsure of.'

'Okay.'

'Okay.'

They both stood up and picked up their bags.

'Well it was nice to met you,' Molly said, not quite knowing how to round off the conversation. She was surprised as Beckie suddenly stepped forward and hugged her.

The unexpected embrace surprised Molly and made her acutely aware of the physical contact. As she returned the hug, one of her hands landed on a shoulder blade and the other pressed into Beckie's lower back, just at the point where it began to curve outwards towards her bottom. Molly felt firm breasts pressing against her own, and enjoyed Beckie's delicate, indefinable fragrance as she took in a breath.

'Thank you,' Beckie whispered, and then pulled back from the embrace.

Molly smiled, not knowing what best to say.

Both of them looked at each other for a moment before simultaneously letting out a small giggle.

'Bye then,' Molly said, 'call me about anything.'

'Thanks.'

The both walked to the door. Outside, they each instinctively reached out.

Their hands touched each other's for a brief moment, before they parted and walked away.

*****

'Hi, how did it go?' Peter asked.

'She's lovely,' Molly replied, as she walked back towards the train station.

'She is nice isn't she.'

'She's very beautiful.'

'Nearly as beautiful as you.'

'Good answer.'

'So what happened?' Peter asked.

'We're on.'

'Crikey.'

'I know.'

'So, you said yes? And she said yes?'

'Yep.'

'It's happening.'

'Yep. I said we should both go away and think about it for a bit. But yes.'

'And you said about you being there?'

'Yep. She was a bit unsure at first, but then she came round to the idea. She'll feel a bit safer.'

'Safer?'

'Yes, in case she changes her mind at the last minute. Having me there means you won't pounce on her.'

'I wouldn't do that.'

'I know. And so does she. It's psychological safety.'

'Right.'

'And we did a deal.'

'A deal?'

'Yep. In exchange for me being there. She wants me to teach her how to give a blowjob.'

Molly traveled several more paces.

'Are you still there?' she asked.

'Yes.'

'Are you alright with that?'

'Yeah, I guess.'

'I didn't think you'd mind?'

'No, I mean, of course not. Considering what else we're planning, that's like, yeah why not! I think it's just hit me.'

'That we're actually really going to do it?'

'Yeah. I mean having a threesome is one thing. I've never experienced that before, so thinking about it happening is completely abstract. Whereas I have experienced a blowjob, obviously. It's much more real. So thinking that Beckie is going to give me a blowjob is so much more real. Or really imaginable. It's made the whole thing hit me.'

'I see what you mean,' Molly replied, 'I don't think it's hit me yet. Well, it sort of did in the café, but it kind of comes and goes.'

'Yeah.'

'We can still pull out.'

'Yeah.'

'Do you want to? Is it too weird?'

'No. Erm. I just need to think a bit. In the mindset of reality.'

'Okay. I'm just about at the train station. I'll see you later.'

'Yeah okay.'

'Alright, bye then.'

'Bye.'

'Bye.'

*****

Chapter 5

Peter and Molly talked about the arrangement on and off for the rest of the week. They both went up and down with how they felt about the situation. Friday evening came and both had gone up to bed fairly early. They had naturally adopted their usual cuddling position; Peter on his back and Molly lying on her side, pressed up against him. Both were naked; Peter had one hand resting on his wife's bottom, whilst Molly had a hand gently holding her husband's penis. The couple were comfortable sharing intimate sexual contact in this way, with neither of them feeling pressured to go any further. They often cuddled like this in the mornings, for a few minutes before getting up, or in the evening when neither of them had the energy or desire for more animated sexual activity. It was not unusual for one or both of them to fall asleep holding each other.

After a few minutes of peaceful contemplation, Peter whispered, 'Molls, can I talk to you about something?'

'Yeah,' she replied.

'You have to promise you won't laugh?'

'Okay.'

'It's about Beckie, and, you know.'

'Yeah.'

'What if. Erm. When we're together,' he hesitated.

'Yeah?'

'What if I last, like, three seconds?'

Molly was glad they had already turned off the lights. It hid her smile.

'I don't think that'll happen,' she whispered.

'Hmmm.'

'You don't have that problem with me,' she said, and affectionately stroked his penis.

'No but it's a bit different isn't it?'

'I think you'll be fine.'

'It's just with both of you there,' Peter continued.

'Hmmm.'

'Well, you know, with two women at the same time. I might get over excited.'

Molly felt Peter's penis slowing swell under her hand. She resumed, almost reflexively, softly stroking up and down the length of it as she said, 'I think the situation will be so unusual, that it'll be enough of a distraction to not get too carried away too soon.'

'Hmmm,' Peter murmured. 'Either that or I'll be so freaked out that I won't be able to get it up at all,' he added a moment later.'

Molly let herself chuckle out loud this time.

'That definitely won't be a problem. Even if it is at first, you won't be able to stay calm with both of us girls working our charms on you,' Molly said reassuringly, before cheekily adding, 'and if it takes you a while to, ahem, rise to the occasion, Beckie and I will amuse ourselves for a bit.'

'Oh you will will you?' Peter asked. 'With a game of backgammon or something?'

'Hmmm, no. I was thinking more about the two of us taking a shower, and getting each other all soapy and slippery.'

Peter's penis swelled rapidly.

'Oh I see. And I'll just have to sit quietly on my own will I?' he retorted, giving his wife's bottom a squeeze.

'No. If you're good, you can watch us in the shower. After you've watched us both strip off that is,' Molly replied coyly.

'Oh you are kind. Well I'm sure I'll be fine then.'

'Actually, I've an idea' Molly interjected, 'in all seriousness; why don't we do the blowjob lesson first?'

'Right?'

'If Beckie gives you a blowjob and you cum quickly, we'll say it's because she was so good at it. It'll boost her confidence. Then you can have some recovery time, and then you last much longer if you've just cum recently. Also, if you do go the other way with the pressure of it, though I don't think you will, but if you take a while to get turned on, then that's fine too. It will give me plenty of time to show Beckie all different ways of licking you and sucking you...'

'Molly, do you want to slow down a bit?' Peter asked between a couple of deep breaths.

'What?'

'You're, stroking me quite a bit.'

'Oh,' Molly said, she realized that Peter's erection was now rock hard in her hand and that she had been absent-mindlessly stroking it whilst they talked. She stopped and held still. 'Sorry, I got carried away.'

She felt Peter's pulse, throbbing through his cock.

'Were you thinking about Beckie?' she asked.

'Errr.'

'Were you imagining her giving you a blowjob?'

She felt him slightly tense up.

'Molls.'

'It's okay,' she said as she pressed her body more firmly against his, 'it's fine.'

Molly started sliding her hand up and down Peter's erection again, as she slowly whispered into his ear, 'are you thinking about us both kneeling in front of you? I'll be telling her what you like. She'll be licking you. She'll be licking this.' Molly gave his cock an extra firm squeeze.

Molly was again glad of the darkness. She had never talked so explicitly before and could feel herself blushing slightly as she did it. In a way she wanted to test her own emotional response, as she tried to vividly imagine watching another woman having such intimate contact with her husband.

'I'll tell her to lick these too.' Molly danced her fingertips across Peter's balls, making him twitch.

'I'll tell her to hold onto your cock, to hold you still.' She took a firm hold on his erection and angled it slightly downwards to apply a little pressure.

'I'll tell her to hold you still, like this, while she runs her tongue over you. It'll be hot and wet and slippery.'

Molly felt herself become increasingly aroused as she pictured the scene in her mind, and surprised herself with how erotic it felt. She slid her spare hand between her legs and cupped it over her vulva.

'I'll be watching her do it,' Molly continued to whisper. She held Peter absolutely still with one hand and, with the other, began gently circling a finger around her clitoris.

Peter had always tried to encourage his wife to touch herself more whilst they were making love, but she rarely did. He had often longed to see her squeeze her breasts or rub her clit. With her pressed up against him now he could sense the motion of her hand between her legs and feel the quickening of her breath. He realised what she was doing and his mind swirled in a blurry mix of fantasy and reality. His wife was talking dirty like she never had before and was masturbating as she described another woman giving him a blowjob. In his minds eye, Peter drew on memories of Beckie's firm, fit body and imagined how she would look naked as she knelt in front of him. He painted the scene with his wife kneeling naked alongside and wondered if she would touch herself again as she watched and issued instructions to their mutual student.

'I'll tell her to stroke your balls with her other hand,' Molly continued to whisper between increasingly short breaths. She maintained her grip on Peter's erection and felt a bead of his pre-cum trickle down over her thumb.

Peter gritted his teeth. He was hanging on the edge of an orgasm and felt the pressure building in the root of his cock.

Molly tried to hold him still, but as she increased the speed of her own masturbation, her fist began to bob fractionally up and down his erection.

'She will take you into her mouth. She might look up at you with those big beautiful eyes as she sucks the end of your cock.'

Peter grunted as his cock throbbed and fired off a jet of cum. Molly began pumping him as she felt her own orgasm rising to the surface.

'She'll keep sucking you as you cum. She'll feel your balls tighten in the palm of her hand.'

Peter let out a load groan as the second contraction thrust out another spurt of cum.

The guttural noise of it tipped Molly over the edge. Her orgasm flooded through her and she rubbed her clitoris hard between her fingers.

Peter's back arched as Molly pumped his cock hard through another three orgasmic contractions. She suppressed a yelp as her orgasm peaked. Peter had to reach down and grab her hand to hold it still, as she was tugging his cock so hard he could no longer take the over-stimulation.

Molly moaned through the rest of her orgasm. She gradually eased off the speed against her clit and switched to long, firm strokes across her vulva. Peter held her tight with his arm wrapped around her and hand firmly squeezing her bum. His other hand held over the top of hers as she clasped his fading erection.

The couple gradually recovered their senses and calmed their breathing.

'Good grief,' Peter eventually whispered.

It made Molly giggle. She pecked a kiss on his cheek and replied, 'this adventure is going to be fun.'

There held each other for a long time, before finally drifting off to sleep.

*****

Over the next couple of weeks, Molly and Beckie communicated a lot by text message. Initially, Molly asked if Beckie had had any second thoughts, to which the answer was no. So between them they set about arranging when and where their adventure was going to take place. They settled on a beautiful hotel and restaurant, having decided that it would be nice for the three of them to have dinner together first, before going up to the room. Molly booked two rooms, with an interconnecting door, so that anyone could back down and have somewhere private to retreat to if necessary. They were lucky to find they could book for a Saturday night that was after Beckie had ceased to be a student, but before she moved away; and also at a time when neither woman would be on her period. They were both on the pill, so thankfully had regular, routine cycles. Katie would stay with Molly's parents, under the excuse that the couple were going to the theatre and had decided to treat themselves with a hotel stay over.

At university, Peter and Beckie continued to run into each other, but didn't make any mention of their arrangement, other than a through a few blushing cheeks from both parties.

*****

Chapter 6

A couple of weeks before the date, Beckie had asked if Molly would like to go shopping with her; having noticed that the restaurant was quite fancy, she had decided to buy a new dress.

They met at a pre-arranged place, at an entrance to one of the big shopping centres in town.

As Molly approached the meeting place, she spotted Beckie sitting on a low wall, just outside. She also noticed the number of guys whose heads turned, to stay locked onto Beckie, as they walked past. Beckie was the epitome of street style chic, wearing chunky shoes along with form hugging jeans, strategically ripped at each knee and in one small patch, high up on the front of one thigh. Her upper half was encased in a tight, plain T-shirt and a tiny denim jacket, which came only half way down her back, accentuating the curve of her waist and hips. The look was completed by a pair of large sunglasses, pushed up on her head to hold back otherwise loose hair that flowed gently in the breeze.

Beckie had not seen Molly approach through the crowd until she was just a few steps away. She smiled and jumped up to greet her when she noticed her final approach. The two women leaned in, intending to kiss cheek to cheek, but in the fluster of standing up and the angle of approach, Beckie leaned in the same direction as Molly. Their noses bumping together only just prevented their lips from meeting.

The two of them snapped their heads back reflexively and locked eyes.

The moment seemed to hang for an eternity.

Molly's maturity gave her the edge in recovering from the social awkwardness.

'Give me a hug,' she said cheerfully, and drew Beckie towards herself.

They hugged briefly.

As they separated, Molly theatrically flicked her eyes side to side and covered her mouth as she said, 'I don't think anyone noticed.'

Beckie laughed and Molly smiled. The tension melted away.

'I love that dress,' Beckie began.

'Oh, thank you. I've had it ages actually.'

'And those shoes are amazing.'

'Thanks. I found these last holiday, and they're even super comfortable.'

'Cool.'

'Shall we hit the shops?' Molly asked, with an extra strong push of enthusiasm.

'Yes, let's do it.'

*****

They spent the next couple of hours exuberantly buzzing from shop to shop. It was a great way to bond and get to know each other. They discovered they had very similar tastes and were soon relaxed, chatting and laughing like friends.

A couple of hours later, in a large department store, they hit lucky and found three possible outfits. One was a yellow peplum dress, with thin black stripes, horizontal across the bodice and vertical down the skirt. The second was a rich blue, asymmetrical midi dress; tailored to be a close fit around the torso and then float out freely around the legs with a generously cut flounce. The third was a burgundy red, embroidered lace shift dress, with black lining.

The two of them headed towards the changing rooms so that Beckie could try them on. Their route inadvertently took them through the lingerie section.

'Molly. What should I wear underneath?' Beckie stopped and asked.

'Whatever you're comfortable in,' Molly replied after a moment of hesitation.

The question had slightly disarmed her, as the relevance of it struck. The reality of their plan rose to the surface.

1...34567...11