What Do I Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What would Peter like?' Beckie asked.

'Erm. In general, he likes what I would describe as pretty underwear, that's fairly simple. He's never shown particular interest in stockings and suspenders and corsets and all that.'

'Can we have a look around here for something?' Beckie cast her eyes around the aisles of lingerie.

'Yes, if you like.'

They spent a bit of time browsing before selecting two bra and knickers sets, then continued towards the changing rooms.

At the entrance, the attendant asked, 'how many items please?'

'Three of these,' Beckie held up her arm that carried the dresses, and then gestured to her other arm holding the undergarments, 'and two of these.'

'Excellent. This way please. If you would like to try on the knickers, please do so over the top of your own underwear,' the attendant said as she led Beckie towards a free room.

Molly stayed in the waiting area and smiled politely at the attendant when she returned.

A few minutes later, she heard Beckie call, 'Molly. Can you come and look?'

'Is that okay?' Molly asked the lady.

'Of course,' the attendant said and waved her through.

Molly walked down the aisle, past several closed doors before she found the open one with Beckie inside. She was modeling the blue dress.

'What do you think?' Beckie asked, and slowly turned on the spot.

'Very nice. It's a lovely shape and the colour really suits you.'

'I like this one,' Beckie confirmed, 'Just a minute, I'll try the other.'

Beckie closed the door. Molly stepped to one side of the aisle as the attendant led another customer to a room further down.

A couple of minutes later, the door opened a crack and Beckie peeped out to see if Molly was still there. Seeing that she was, Beckie opened the door fully and revealed the red dress. She turned slowly on the spot again, alternating between looking in the mirror on the back wall of the room and towards Molly for a reaction.

'I'm not so keen,' Molly said after a moment.

'No, me neither,' Beckie smiled.

Molly smiled back, relieved that she had got it right.

'Right. Next,' Beckie said and pushed the door shut again.

Another couple of minutes and the door opened a crack again.

'Is there anyone else out there?' Beckie asked.

Molly looked up and down, 'not at the moment.'

'Okay, shout if you see anyone coming.'

Molly caught her breath as Beckie opened the door. She stood in nothing but bra and knickers. One of the sets she had taken to try on.

Molly said nothing as her eyes rolled up and down Beckie's mostly naked body.

'What do you think?' Beckie asked with a strong tone of nerves.

'Sorry,' Molly stumbled, 'I was expecting the yellow dress.'

'Oh, I tried that on first, but it didn't fit at all.'

'Ah, someone's...' Molly suddenly tipped her head in a couple of short nods down the aisle; indicating there was someone coming.

Beckie swung the door closed rapidly.

When the other woman had passed, Molly gently knocked.

Beckie stayed tucked behind the door as she opened it and said, 'why don't you come in; there's more space in here than out there anyway.'

Molly stepped into the changing room, and Beckie closed the door and locked it behind her.

'So what do you think of this set?' Beckie asked as she turned back around to face Molly.

Molly's heart thudded in her chest. Confined in the small room, she was trying to focus on the lingerie, but her eyes were disobediently roaming across the expanse of skin on display.

Beckie's legs were long, slender and smooth. Her thighs in particular could have come directly from the pages of a fashion magazine; including the immensely desirable gap between them, just below the pelvis. Her stomach was a flat expanse of toned skin, with just a hint of the abdominal muscles that crisscrossed under the surface. Elegant arms were connected by delicious collarbones, that in turn, drew the eye upwards along Beckie's long, graceful neck to her beautiful face.

'Erm. Very nice. Comfortable?' Molly asked.

'Yeah, okay. Will Peter like this?

'I'm sure he will,' Molly replied.

'Okay. I'll try the other set.'

With that, Beckie reached a hand up behind her back, and fiddled with the clasp.

Molly panicked. Should she look away or turn around. Beckie was between her and the door, and she made no signs of moving aside.

A moment later, the bra was unclipped and Beckie slid it fluidly down her arms.

Molly couldn't help herself. Her eyes locked onto the naked breasts that had been exposed in front of her. Each was a perfect dome of flesh, punctuated by a dark pink, circular nipple. They were slightly larger than her own and Molly instantly found herself imagining how soft and firm they must feel.

In the next instant, Beckie hooked each of her thumbs into the knickers and swiftly slid them down her legs, doubling right over, down to the floor with them.

Molly's breath caught in her throat. She quickly gave a small cough, hoping to hide the gasp she felt sure Beckie would have heard.

As Beckie stood back up to standing straight and flicked her hair back over the top of her head, Molly saw that the girl was wearing a small pair of white knickers; her own underwear that she had kept on underneath the lingerie.

Molly instantly surged with relief, followed rapidly by a guilty disappointment.

A quick sidelong glance into one of the room's mirrors confirmed to Molly that her cheeks were indeed as red as they felt.

Beckie turned and sorted through the garments that were hanging on hooks on the back of the door.

Molly's eyes followed the waterfall of long, straight hair that flowed down Beckie's back and contrasted with the curves of her body as they swept in at the waist and back out at the hips. The hair fell between delicate shoulder blades and down; the very ends reached just far enough to dangle between the two dimples on her lower back. The knickers turned out to be a thong, which drew a thin white line between her buttocks, disappearing between her legs and leaving the unblemished curve of each cheek bare to the eye.

Molly had never consciously looked at another woman lustfully before, but now, with a stunningly beautiful and practically naked girl in front of her, she felt her own body respond with sexual arousal.

'Good job it's warm in here,' Molly quipped, hoping to present an excuse for her flushed appearance.

Beckie looked round and smiled sweetly before bending over to step into the next pair of knickers. Molly's eyes bored into the little triangle of white fabric that became visible between Beckie's legs.

Beckie pulled the knickers up past her calves, across her thighs and over her bum, then settled the fabric around her hips. Still facing the door, she reached forward and took the matching bra and slipped it up over her shoulders.

'Could you do me up?' she asked over her shoulder.

Molly felt like the walls were closing in. She had no escape.

She stepped forward and tentatively took hold of the bra's clasps. Beckie swept her hair over her shoulder to clear the way.

Molly's fingers brushed against the girl's back as she fastened the bra. The skin was so soft and warm to the touch. She felt an almost unstoppable urge to run her fingers down along the length of Beckie's spine.

Beckie turned on the spot and looked a little surprised to find Molly still standing so close.

'Sorry,' Molly muttered and hurriedly stepped backwards.

Beckie held her arms slightly out; gestured at the lingerie she was wearing and gave a small smile.

Such an innocent smile, Molly thought, knowing that her own eyes, flicking from cleavage to crotch, were paying little attention to the lingerie, but rather more to the contents within.

'Beautiful,' Molly stated.

'This set?' Beckie asked.

'What do you think?'

'I think the blue dress, and this set matches it nicely.'

'I agree.'

Beckie beamed a dazzling smile. Molly smiled too, as her eyes continued to wander across Beckie's body.

'Brilliant,' Beckie concluded. She paused momentarily, looking at Molly, before spinning back around on the spot, 'can you undo me?'

'Ah, yes,' Molly stepped forward again, tearing her eyes off Beckie's thighs. She fiddled with the clasp; bumbling clumsily as she felt her fingers brush against the girl's skin again.

With the bra unclipped, Beckie suddenly reached behind her and managed to catch hold of Molly's wrists. Beckie pulled the other woman's hands around herself and pressed them flat against her tummy. She then slid the hands up her torso and onto her breasts, beneath the loose cups of the bra.

Molly was frozen with surprise. Her heart pounded as she stood behind Beckie, reaching round and cupping her breasts. Each bosom filled her hands and was as full and firm and soft as Molly could have imagined.

Molly felt her own nipples pucker up into tight little buds and she felt the wetness between her legs begin to seep into her underwear.

Several seconds passed.

Neither woman moved, until Beckie whispered, 'I'll get dressed now.'

Molly realised in a sudden snap that Beckie was no longer holding her wrists. The younger woman's breasts bounced slightly as Molly suddenly released her hold on them. She withdrew her arms and stepped backwards until she bumped into the back wall of the changing room.

Beckie casually put her own clothes back on. When she was fully dressed again, she turned around to face Molly. She was stood with her back to the wall; one arm wrapped tight around her waist and the other raised, with her hand clasped over her mouth. She was a fiery red colour and her eyes were focused on the floor.

'You okay?' Beckie asked.

'Yes.' Molly's eyes snapped up to meet Beckie's. She could not manage any more words.

'You looked like you wanted to,' Beckie shrugged. 'I had a girlfriend at school; who came out to me. She used to look at me the same way you were.'

'Beckie, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to...' Molly spluttered.

'It's okay. I don't mind,' Beckie interrupted. 'It's men I find scary,' she grinned.

Molly let out a little laugh. It relieved some of the tension.

'Jenny and, that's the girl from school, we fooled around a bit,' Beckie continued, 'nothing serious; just messing about. I know I'm not gay, but, well, I can sort of see the appeal.'

Molly didn't know what to say.

'Does Peter know you're bi?' Beckie asked.

'Oh, erm, no. I mean; I don't even think of myself as, bi. I hadn't even thought about it until your letter. You think I'm bi?'

Beckie shrugged.

'I don't really know how I feel,' Molly whispered.

'Well, you clearly love Peter.'

'Yes, I really do.'

'And, do you, like, have sex with him?'

'Yes,' Molly blushed.

'Cool. And you enjoy it?' Beckie asked tentatively. 'Or is it just like, because you're married?'

'Oh no, it's great. Peter's amazing.'

'Cool,' Beckie nodded, 'but you also, quite like, me?'

'Yeah,' Molly barely whispered, and a small tear rolled down her cheek, 'what do I do?'

'Oh Molly!' Beckie rushed forward and hugged her.

Molly sobbed a bit, and then burst out laughing and said, 'I don't even know why I'm crying. I'm just a mess of muddled up emotions.'

'It's okay,' Beckie said, patting her back. 'Do you want to call this thing off?' she added.

'No,' Molly pulled away to look Beckie in the eye, 'no I don't.'

'I would understand. I'm amazed you even considered it in the first place.'

'Do you think I'm bi-sexual?' Molly asked earnestly.

'I don't know,' Beckie began, 'you're clearly in love with Peter. Anyone who listens to you talk about him could tell that. But then you also have; an interest, shall we say, in girls. But who cares what it's called? Why label? Just be whoever you are. You clearly have a relationship, with Peter, that's strong enough for you to experiment a bit, and keep learning about who you are, and what you like. And that's good isn't it?'

Molly blinked through teary eyes before saying, 'if I could think of way of saying it, without being massively patronizing, I'd say you're incredibly wise for someone your age.'

'Oh, no, I'm not. I have my own hang-ups. A major one of which you know about,' Beckie laughed, 'otherwise we wouldn't both be in this room together!'

Both of them laughed.

'Well we have a dress,' Beckie said cheerfully.

'And some nice knickers,' Molly added.

'Then the world can't be too bad. Shall we go buy them? Then, lunch?'

'Right.'

*****

Chapter 7

The night before the momentous day, Peter and Molly lay in bed together.

'Nervous?' Molly asked.

'Very,' Peter replied.

'Me too.'

They held each other close.

'Cold feet?' Molly asked again.

'No,' Peter replied after a short pause, 'tempted, but no. You?'

'No. Beckie said something very lovely when we were out shopping. Well, a couple of lovely things actually.'

'Oh yes?'

'She said people shouldn't worry about labels for what they are and should just be.'

'She's a clever girl. I'm going to miss her as a student.

'Uh huh.'

'We've had some great discussions. Deeply philosophical at times.'

'She also said how obvious it was how strong our relationship is.'

'I think it is.'

'Me too. I love you.'

'I love you too.'

They both slightly shifted their hands on each others bodies and pulled each other tight for a moment.

'Silly question,' Peter began, 'what are we actually going to do tomorrow? I mean; have dinner, go up to our room, all together, walk into the room, and?'

'I don't know,' Molly half giggled.

'Not just me then?'

'Nope. I guess we'll just have to find out tomorrow.'

*****

Chapter 8

Beckie stepped out of the taxi and looked up at the grand, imposing façade of the hotel. She took a deep breath and walked towards the giant, brass edged, glass doors. A smartly uniformed man nodded politely and effortlessly drew one of the doors open for her as she approached. As she stepped into the lobby her heart fluttered. She scanned the large interior space, seeing several people moving about, and some waiting, standing or sitting. She could not see Peter or Molly.

'Good evening.'

Beckie jumped. She had not noticed another smartly dressed member of staff approach her.

'Sorry, ma'am. I didn't mean to startle you,' the man said.

Beckie smiled and whispered 'that's okay.'

The gentleman smiled warmly and nodded slightly, 'good evening ma'am.'

'Hello, erm, good evening.' Beckie felt like she must be bright red.

'May I be of assistance?'

'Oh, I'm, meeting friends here. I mean, I'm staying here, tonight,' Beckie's mouth had gone completely dry.

'Miss Leemoth?' the man asked.

'Yes,' Beckie replied, slightly taken aback.

'Mr Brayshaw and his wife are waiting for you in the bar. May I take your bag?' he held out his hand.

'Oh, yes, I need to check in.' Beckie was clinging to her small bag with both hands. The bag only contained a change of clothes and some overnight things, but she felt the need to hang onto something solid.

'Mr Brayshaw has taken care that.'

'Oh.'

'I will have your bag taken up to your room?'

'Sorry,' Beckie let out a half laughed breath, 'I'm not used to staying in such nice hotels as this.' She handed the bag over

The concierge smiled warmly, 'I'll show you to the bar.'

As they crossed the lobby, Beckie barely noticed her bag being handed to another member of staff.

'You're having dinner here?' the concierge asked; knowing full well they were.

'Yes,' Beckie replied.

'Splendid. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Our chef has created an excellent summer menu.'

Beckie smiled.

They entered the bar lounge. The concierge took a moment to ensure Beckie had spotted Peter and Molly at the bar before saying, 'good evening ma'am. I hope you enjoy your stay.'

Beckie turned to him and smiled gratefully.

He nodded and departed back towards the entrance.

*****

Peter noticed Beckie, framed in the large marble archway entrance. Her long hair was held in elaborate loops and curls, with a single, long tress cascading down over the front of one shoulder. She wore a long, rich blue dress, which looked like it had been made for her. The way it fitted and enhanced her form was magical. The outfit was completed by a pair of silver heels; not toweringly high, but delicate and graceful.

Peter held up a hand in greeting and Beckie began to make her way across the lounge. His eyes were fixated upon her. Half way across the room, he remembered his manners and stopped staring at the hourglass shape made by her breasts, waist and hips and held his eyes up, focused on her face. This did little to reduce his sense of voyeuristic scrutiny. Her features were breathtakingly beautiful. Her hair, her heart shaped face, delicate lips and large eyes, all combined to devastating affect.

Molly smiled warmly as Beckie approached. The two women greeted each other first with an easy cheek to cheek kiss followed by a light hug.

Peter's greeting was somewhat less fluid as he floundered between kissing, hugging and shaking hands. He cursed himself inwardly as he finally decisively leaned in to kiss Beckie's cheek. As he did so, his peripheral vision took in her graceful neck and collarbones, and he breathed in her delightful fragrance.

'Would you like a drink?' he asked.

'Yes, please. Could I have a white wine?'

'Of course.' Peter was grateful for having a task to do.

'Congratulations,' Molly squeezed Beckie's hand, 'you're a graduate now.'

'Yes. Thank you. It's weird,' Beckie smiled.

'What was your classification?'

'Oh, well, I got a first,' Beckie replied modestly.

'Of course you did,' Peter added as he handed her a glass of wine.

'Thank you. Mostly thanks to you.'

'Nonsense. That's the teachers' oldest deceit. If a student does badly they say, there's no helping some people, but if the student does well they take all the credit. I think it's got almost nothing to do with me.'

'No, everyone says they couldn't have done it without you,' Beckie responded earnestly.

'Ah, well, I...'

'Don't flatter him too much,' Molly interrupted, 'or his head will grow to intolerable proportions.'

Beckie grinned, 'I thought that was his brain.'

'Ahem. I am still her ladies,' Peter smiled broadly.

They spent the next fifteen minutes or so chatting, mostly about Beckie's new job and what it involved, before moving through to the dining room for dinner.

They enjoyed a magnificent meal, with masterfully crafted main dishes, followed by petite, but luxuriously delicious desserts. All the while, they chatted freely across a range of topics, from education to art to world events. They laughed and talked without any thought but to good company.

After the dessert dishes were cleared, the sommelier approached and asked if anyone would care for another drink.

'No, but I could manage a coffee,' Peter requested and looked to the two ladies, who both nodded in agreement.

'Certainly.'

'Actually,' Molly suddenly said, 'could we take coffee in our room?'

'Of course ma'am,' the sommelier replied. 'When you are ready, David will show you to your room,' he added and politely gestured to a member of staff standing near the doorway.

'Thank you,' Molly waited a moment as the man departed, before saying, 'I thought it might be nice to relax with coffee by ourselves.'

The implications of adjourning to bedrooms were suddenly starkly clear to everyone. It dramatically changed the mood.

'Good idea,' Peter put on a smile, 'these chairs are beautiful, but are a bit stiff backed aren't they.'

'Yes, and I've chosen shoes that are also beautiful, but not all that comfy,' Molly quipped.

Beckie remained quiet.

'I booked two rooms, with adjoining doors,' Molly stated what everyone already knew, 'the photos on the website look beautiful. I hope they weren't photoshopped.'

1...45678...11