All Comments on 'What Do The Neighbors Think?'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Interesting that you undertook to sort out one clinical definition of cuckolding and made it into a sweet domestic story. However, by conflating the humiliation aspects with more ordinary sexual attractions, you basically created a new mental condition, a variant on the cuck theme. This is not a complaint, you crafted a nice story. It is just an observation that most wife-sharing is without any creepy, mentally-disturbed elements to it. In my experience, some men do like, or even love, seeing or hearing about their wife having sex with another man, but that would not in any way suggest that they would be accepting of any put-downs or derogation by others. They simply see that as the best possible kind of porno, live and in technicolor, starring their very favorite actress and they are not hung up with insecurities about how they must puff up their chest and fend off any outside sex partners. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The excitement of having the neighbors see and possibly know what is happening is such a turn on. Deep down, many men who share their wives are turned on by the possibility of others knowing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A baby bump from either husband or Anrew would be awesome. No one would know who the Daddy was. The thrill of seeing that plus sign and celebrating with both potiental daddies. Or maybe she arranges it so that her fertile week is only spent with Andrew - better yet! Keep going!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well, not decently written, terrible people, assuming you are as well. Nice laughable attempt at making it seem like a loving couple...only an idiot would buy into that bull shit. He's a bisexual makle in denial and she's a worthless cunt. BTW this has been there and done that written all over it.

As for that anon below who posted this outright idiocy "A baby bump from either husband or Andrew would be awesome. No one would know who the Daddy was. The thrill of seeing that plus sign and celebrating with both potiental daddies."

This is a BIGLY reason why yours isnt a kink, it IS a mental illness kid. Anyone willing or finding it to be exciting to bring an innocent child into a kink is fucking moron of the highest order. Until you sick fucks reign it in you will never bee seen as anything else but.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Guess it takes all kinds. Glad you are filling that niche for the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting characters, boring to stupid plot, what else to expect from a talent free scribbler. May think after 70 drawings yo have more fun flipping burgers, yo a masochist?

Captcha

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

If you're telling a story, even if it's just a fantasy, you need to make sure it doesn't contain impossibilities. In the introduction you say that the husband works as a software developer for a federal government agency. Here in the states, all employees who work in federal or state authorities in system-relevant areas must be safety checked. Cheating by the wife would inevitably lead to the husband losing his clearance. Cuckolding can never happen in such a combination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the moron who shouted out “wrong Category”, simply fuck off and die. The wife had sex with someone other than the husband, therefore it absolutely belongs here in this category. And no matter how many exclamation marks you use won’t change that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@mattenw…you are once again wrong. Working for such an agency, I can tell you that several of my coworkers as well as myself engage in these activities and zero have ever lost their clearance due to it. Nice try but once again you just lied to try to bolster your stance on hating these stories.

Paul PinesPaul Pinesover 2 years ago

Ignore the trolls. They read whole stories, then write how terrible they are!

One constructive comment - please pick a TENSE and stick with it. You go from past to present in telling one story, and that gets in the way.

I hope you keep writing.

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

WifeseedWifeseedover 2 years ago
Fun story

I'm a big fan of situational humiliation and never heard that term before. Thanks! Suggestion: a story like this would really be improved a lot if you added more elements of impregnation risk. What could possibly be more situationally humiliating than your wife getting pregnant by another man? :)

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Once again the cuck fans rise up in defense of their twisted fantasies. They some scary mofos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...