What do You Want Me to Do? Ch. 06

Story Info
Wife does not disappoint.
2k words
4.05
18.8k
7
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the following years - after much trial and error – I eventually began to master the art of enjoying Jane: I aimed for her to provide maximum stimulation, while avoiding the pitfalls of her being recognised and pressured into providing sex on demand.

Our weekends away continued as before, and - as before - with mixed results – sometimes her performances were over in the blink of an eye - but on other occasions I managed to find for her a 'friend' who insisted on making full use of her talents – these latter meetings provided me with many hours of pleasure.

One of the most satisfying escapades (for me at least), occurred on a site a few miles north of Barmouth, on the Welsh coast – unusually I was a completely passive partner on this occasion (apart from keeping out of the way) - as Jane was chatted up, escorted to a convenient location – and obliged to provide her 'friends' with sex - all without a word of encouragement from me.

On the evening of our arrival I was forced to leave Jane - sipping a drink at the bar of the site club - in order to sort out some problem with the bottled gas supply.

I returned and saw that she was talking with a couple of guys in their late forties – I sensed the possibilities and popped back to our van and lingered over a glass of wine.

I took this course of action in order to give Jane and her admirers a chance to get to know each other - I returned after forty-five minutes or so, and, as Jane caught my eye - I instinctively knew that she was prepared to make herself available to the two men with her.

I cleared off and let nature take its course.

She returned in the early hours of the following morning, dishevelled and obviously well used – I immediately pulled up her skirt - and had her.

Once I had got that out of the way, I sat back and asked for her account of the evening.

She said that she had been chatted up by the two guys that I had seen, during which they had told her that they were both divorced and on a weekend away – Jane told them that she was married, and that I would be arriving early tomorrow (I had impressed upon her from our earliest days, that she should always make it known that she could be a woman alone).

As the evening wore on they became a little more flirtatious - which Jane did not discourage – although she believes that the attention she was receiving was well intentioned and harmless, until - still in a light hearted way, one of the guys ran his hand, under her skirt and along the back of her bare thigh – 'accidentally' discovering her naked buttocks.

She felt that the atmosphere changed immediately once her state of availability became obvious - the first guy indicated to his friend that he wished to whisper something in his ear – Jane could only guess what was said – but from then on they stuck to her like glue.

Unsurprisingly, as they left the club, Jane was invited back to their place – of course she suspected what might be about to develop, and her past experiences had shown that two guys invariably spurred each other on – however she agreed to go along with them, and resigned herself to the prospect of making herself available to both of them.

She also knew, of course, that I would be waiting for her - hoping and expecting her to return following a night of sex.

Within seconds of entering their caravan the first guy took her hand and led her into his bedroom.

He fucked her.

As he got off the bed, he told her to stay where she was, and walked through to where his friend was watching TV – Jane heard him say 'she's all yours'.

The second guy appeared in the doorway – dropped his trousers and instructed Jane to turn over – he also fucked her.

Following a murmured conversation between the pair - the first guy reappeared and told Jane to mount him – she did as she was told and began to ride his dick – at this point the second guy entered the room - positioned himself behind her – and penetrated her arse.

I was enjoying this rendition of her exploits and asked her how she felt when they had her in this position – she informed me that this form of sex had more to do with men's perverse tastes in pornography than any sort of sexual enjoyment – she reckoned that one or the other kept slipping out of her as they attempted to coordinate their efforts - and that in the end, the guy she was astride allowed his friend to enjoy her arse to a climax, before he told her to resume riding his dick – shortly after, he also pumped her full of his sperm.

She had given them what they wanted without demur, and rather hoped they might now be satisfied and allow her to leave.

Unfortunately her hopes were dashed when the first guy insisted that she remain until he could get hard again, as he required Jane to allow him to also use her for anal sex.

He then, in my opinion, showed some highly erotic touches as he made Jane perform.

First, he pointed to the floor in front of him – Jane understood his meaning and sank to her knees on the spot indicated and opened her mouth. He put his half hard dick in her mouth and told her to flick her tongue along the underside of his glans as he slowly pistoned in and out. He leaned back his head and moaned his encouragement and appreciation of Jane's efforts.

Once he had become hard he withdrew from her mouth and told Jane to lie on the bed.

Jane asked which way he wanted her and he told her to lie on her back – he climbed on top of her and tapped her knee – indicating that she must raise her knees in order to improve access.

He placed his dick at the entrance to her already stretched and moist arse and instructed her to look him in the face – Jane did as she was bidden and, as their eyes locked, he asked her if she enjoyed men doing this to her.

Jane stared up at him for a few seconds before giving an almost imperceptible nod – he replied, 'I thought so', before groaning in pleasure as he slowly and exquisitely slid his dick up her, to the hilt.

He enjoyed anal sex slowly and deeply, until he too deposited his seed in her arse.

I had thoroughly enjoyed Jane's description of her very recent activities and - with a raging hard on - I instructed her to provide me with exactly the same service that she had offered her last admirer.

She resignedly got on the bed and raised her knees (allowing me clear access to her by now, well used arse) – I then did my utmost to emulate the technique that she had so recently practiced.

The night's activities had made me randy but I was aware that Jane had been made to provide a lot of sex in a very short space of time (indeed, she told me that the sticky residue of her activities literally ran from her arse as she sat on the toilet).

I therefore resolved to limit her activities to no more than a 'quickie' on the following evening.

My plan was to drive to Porthmadoc where we would stop for an Indian meal with a bottle of wine – I would then offer Jane to one of the waiters (as I had successfully done before), before returning home for sloppy seconds.

Although the plan did not work out exactly as I had anticipated, nevertheless my main objective was achieved - and Jane returned to our caravan with yet another stranger's seed leaking from her pussy.

I called over a waiter at the end of our meal with every intention of offering him the opportunity to fuck Jane (either in our car or simply up against the rear wall of the restaurant) - however, as I was outlining my offer he was called over by the restaurant owner and a rapid conversation took place in their native tongue - the upshot being that the owner came over to our table with two globes of brandy and a friendly smile.

He engaged us in the usual small talk – asking if we were locals or just down for a break - he spoke of his experience in the restaurant business and his relatives in Bangladesh, before asking Jane if she would like to see the kitchens.

The invitation clearly did not include me, therefore neither Jane nor I had much doubt that he was aware that she was available (the conversation with his waiter, I guess), and that he intended to enjoy the perks of management.

She looked at me and I nodded – before sitting back with my brandy.

As they were making their way towards the rear (kitchen), door, the owner called over to me, that if I required another drink just to ask the waiter.

Jane returned, alone, around twenty minutes later and I paid the bill (no discount, apart from the complimentary brandies), and we made our way out to my car.

As we were making our way home I asked her what she thought of the restaurant's kitchens – she smiled, archly, and answered that as they had walked through the door into the kitchen he dismissed the kitchen staff (explaining to Jane that it was usual for them to take a break, as the last customers were leaving the restaurant) – and within a couple of minutes they were alone.

He immediately slid his hand up her dress, encountering her stocking tops and then – her bare buttocks – with a groan of anticipation he bent Jane over a stainless steel work surface and sunk his dick into her – within a few minutes he began talking to her in Bengali (he may have been calling her every whore under the sun, but, as Jane could not understand a word, it didn't much matter), before burying himself up to the hilt and emptying himself into her pussy.

As they were adjusting their clothes he told Jane that, if we ever chose to return to his restaurant, not to waste herself on his boys but to allow him to have her – with this dubious compliment he told her that I was waiting for her, in a now empty restaurant - and would she pass on his thanks for my visit.

He then walked out of the rear door - as though it were just another night at the restaurant - shouting instructions to his staff and chivvying them into action.

I took her back to our caravan and thrashed her bare arse with a belt (incredibly, she loves this treatment, although, to be honest, it does nothing for me), while telling her that I was very pleased with her weekend's efforts.

I finished off my exertions by fucking her vigorously.

She moaned with pleasure throughout my efforts, (while repeatedly assuring me that she was mine to do with as I wished), before falling into a well earned and deep sleep.

She would have remained undisturbed, but when I awoke (around three in the morning), her welted bare arse was staring at me in the dappled moonlight – I climbed on top and slid my dick home as she - very slowly and drowsily - began to realise what was happening – she remained half asleep as I continued to use her, until – within just a few minutes – I had added another deposit of sperm to those she had so willingly accepted earlier.

I was pleased with how the weekend had gone - but as ever - I was resolved to engineer ever more erotic situations in the weeks ahead.