What Every Girl Needs

Story Info
Naive Babe discovers a large cock.
8.3k words
4.08
59.2k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mybaby
mybaby
277 Followers

Let me introduce myself, I`m Rachael Gordon - Smythe daughter of Godfrey and Mary Gordon - Smythe, I`m 22 years old, five two tall and with a petite 36 x 23 x 36 figure, although I have slightly oversized boobs, baby blue eyes and shoulder length blonde hair. People say rightly I come from a privileged background, we live in a Tudor Manor house with 12 bedrooms etc etc, situated in the lovely Cotswolds. I was of course privately educated I now work in Daddies Law Firm in the City of London. Well, I say work, although I`ve passed my Law degree and have a desk and job with the firm I never hardly have to go in and get a rather large salary.

The big plan is for Daddy to retire when I`m ready to take over the reins, fortunately Daddy doesn't wish to retire for another twenty years so plenty of time for me to learn the ropes. In fact, the only time I go into the office is when I arrange a shopping trip to London. In all fairness Daddy is more than happy with our present arrangement, it also keeps Mummy happy because she thinks I`m working at least occasionally, in fairness I do have a couple of my own clients, nothing serious just let`s Daddy justify my salary.

I have a fiancée Mark who also works for the Company as a Lawyer, we met a couple of years ago at the firms Christmas bash and we hit it off pretty much from the word go. Although we are not officially engaged, I am pretty confident he will pop the question probably in six months' time, at Christmas. In all honesty Mark is a bit of an old romantic and our romance with as been very slow, it actually took him 6 weeks to give me a peck me on the cheek and that was after he`d finally plucked up courage to ask me on a proper date. Not what I was used to, the boys at university would be just the opposite and almost have their hand on your arse or up your skirt before introducing themselves. Not that I minded, my finishing school had been very strict in regard to the opposite sex, boys were a definite no, no. Sex education, as they called it had been taken by our Miss Rodgers, a forty something spinster who everyone doubted had ever had a decent shagging in her life

Although I wasn't a virgin when I got to University, I was far from experienced. In fact, my only experience of sex had been a couple of very unsatisfactory attempts with one of our tenant farmers sons, who was a year older than me but with about as much experience, so pretty disastrous as you would expect.

Sexual experiences at university had been better, the crude approaches of drunken fellow students had all been quickly rebuffed, I did however enter into a relationship with a third year and my sex life appeared on the face of it to be good. It also stopped the advances of most other male students, although I was approached by several females who left me in little doubt they would like to have sex with me. I admit I was curious regarding sex with another girl and didn't rule it out, but I had a boyfriend and his attentions were enough. John my boyfriend left after my first year of course I was heartbroken, if only for a week or so, maybe not even that long.

During my second and third years I had four sexual partners, well I say four but it was only three really, I got very drunk one evening and succumbed to a one - night stand, and the walk of shame afterwards, not an experience I enjoyed or intended to ever repeat, I confess I didn't remember anything about the sex apart from being unable to find my panties afterwards, and a rather sore fanny the next morning.

Therefore, after graduation and meeting Mark everything appeared grand. I wasn't too bothered he didn't force his attentions on me and I would have been happy to wait for our wedding night to have sex with him.

Of course, every girl as her needs and my sexual desires were satisfied by my two vibrators, my first purchase had been as a joke for a hen party for Claire Harley-Jones a long - time friend, but had me thinking especially as the bride to be had a grateful look in her eyes when she opened it. Shortly afterwards I purchased one for myself I chose a realistically sized one which resembled my last sexual partner, not the extra huge black one I had purchased for the hen party joke for Claire. After inserting the batteries, I played with the speed control and felt the vibrators movements with my fingers, nothing special to my way of thinking so I tucked it away in the bottom of my knicker draw, and that's where it remained for a couple of weeks without much thought.

One Friday night, drinks after work with Claire and several of my girlfriends had got rather raunchy when someone asked the newly married Claire about her sex life. Claire blushed and offered some vague description, obviously embarrassed and not wishing for her sex life to be the topic of discussion. Susie Everett piped up, "Of course you've always got Rachael`s present to rely on," Lots of laughter and amusement ensued. I noticed Claire had blushed profusely at the insinuation.

When the evening had wound down and was coming to an end, I shared a taxi with Claire and Yvonne Ellis who got out first, then on to Claire`s house.

"Bye Rachael see you soon," She kissed me on the cheek, "Oh, and thanks for the present." With that she was gone.

I didn't think much about her thanks considering she meant the wedding present I had given them a long week-end away in Jersey. Arriving home, I showered and dried my hair standing naked in front of the mirror I admired my naked body, the hours in the gym and a careful diet, yeah, I looked good, I felt my soft skin, nice, examining my pubic hair I decided it needed a trim up. Ten minutes later I had a nice neat landing strip. I felt a little tender where I`d shaved so I got a good drop of moisturiser and attended to the shaving rash between my legs. Going to my knicker draw I found a suitable pair of panties for sleeping in, I find cami-knickers more comfortable than a thong or a G-string for sleeping in when I`m alone.

Just when I`d pulled out a nice new silk pair they must have somehow snagged around the vibrator and it dropped to the floor with a thud. I looked at it for a second before picking it up and replacing it without a second thought in the bottom of the draw, hiding it under my lingerie,

I slipping into my knickers and into bed. I was just dropping off to sleep when for for some strange reason a thought entered my head, what if Claire had been thanking me for her hen present rather than her wedding present. I remembered the look in her eyes when I she`d opened it. I wondered?

Retrieving my plastic toy I returned to bed, handling it did remind me at least size wise of my last boyfriend. I wondered what it tasted like and kissed it, I recalled sucking his hard cock. I turned the vibrator onto a slow speed and ventured to touch my nipple with it, "Mmmmm" not bad, nothing special but okay. A second or two later I moved downwards, opening my legs and running the tip over my pussy lips, quite nice. Pushing a little harder I soon found my little button and the sensation made me gasp, my clit responded instantly, oh my word, I found the speed button and turned it too maximum, my arse was off the bed in an instant the vibrator working its magic, a huge orgasm swept through my body causing me to moan unashamedly.

Wow, that was good, I wondered what it would feel like inside my now wet and randy pussy. I decided to turn the vibrations on to a slower speed and slowly enter my aching quim. My pussy was wet and accepted the vibrator easily, there was no hanging about, full speed vibrations, full speed ahead to a second orgasm. I had never experienced anything so intense I bit my pillow in an attempt to stifle my moans of pure pleasure.

To say I had discovered another woman was probably an understatement I hardly slept at all the entire night, fucking myself with that plastic pleasure giving toy endlessly. I must finally have passed out with exhaustion and awoke to sunlight streaming into my bedroom. The bed was a total mess and felt uncomfortable mainly because a large damp patch under my arse where I was lying. My toy was lying next to my leg, I reached out and grabbed it with every intention of putting it away, but once I got the feel of it, surely one more go wouldn't hurt?

It certainly didn't I brought myself off three times in quick succession before the batteries finally gave up, I spent an hour in the bath my mind in turmoil almost unable to come to terms with the intenseness of my experiences of the past night and this morning. Mom commented I looked particularly radiant later when I ventured downstairs, I turned away as I felt my cheeks redden. There was no doubt I`d discovered the most fulfilling pleasure giver there could possibly be, or so I thought. To say I couldn't get enough of my new toy was an understatement, disposing of the spent batteries was almost becoming an issue.

A girly lunch with Claire was always enjoyable and this Fridays was no different we chatted about most of the usual things, Claire informed me everything was good with her marriage with one caveat, she looked embarrassed when she revealed her sex life was a bit of a let-down.

"He`s very loving and tentative," she said.

"So, you`re not getting enough?" I ventured

"It`s not the quantity, he can`t leave it alone if I`m honest," I must have looked bemused, "Well you know I`ve been a bit of a player in the past, especially when I was at University."

I raised my eye - brows, Claire had a bit of a reputation regarding her liking for cock, until now had been all speculation and chat between the girls. "Every bloke was in with more than a chance." She confessed.

"So, what's the issue if you're getting plenty now?" I asked curiously.

"I miss a good hard shag if I`m honest, you know" She continued, "Being thrown on the bed and shagged hard and fast or across the table, the back seat of a car passion the urgency, you know?"

I really didn't but nodded in agreement.

"I`m using a plastic toy to give me the satisfaction my husband should be giving me."

She looked slightly dreamy at the thought, I imagined she meant in relation to the vibrator I`d given her.

"I`ve just made the most remarkable purchase," My God what was she going to reveal to me know, "A Rampant Rabbit," I almost spilled my drink

"A what?"

"A Rampant Rabbit it`s the most fantastic invention trust me I can.........."

"Hi you two," We were rudely interrupted by Sally Mountfield, one of our gang, "Not interrupting, am I?" She asked not caring about the answer she sat down and started going on about the clothes she had just purchased.

Back in my office I attended to a couple of matters before leaving for the weekend, on my short walk to the underground I remembered Claire`s conversation and wondered how she would have finished her last sentence before we had been interrupted. Turning left instead of right I walked into Soho and was soon outside the sex shop I had used previously. I stepped inside. I left a few minutes later having purchase the rather curious looking Rampant Rabbit.

Arriving home, I was greeted by my agitated Mother who was attempting to prepare a meal for the dinner party I had completely forgotten about, all I wanted to do was get upstairs and investigate the anticipated delights of my purchase. Unfortunately, it was several somewhat frustrated hours after our guests had all left before I managed to into the privacy of my bedroom.

After a quick shower and naked as the day I was born, I slipped into bed, I had my old vibrator primed and ready just in case my new acquisition didn't live up to my expectations. I needn't have worried my new toy surpassed anything I had experienced previously. Mind shattering orgasm followed mind blowing orgasm ripped through my body I couldn't get enough, earthshattering the only way I could explain the effect the Rabbit was having on my body. the clitty stimulator driving me crazy each time it came into contact with its intended target. Whoever had designed this marvellous gismo should be knighted in my opinion or even made a saint. I had once considered my first toy couldn't be bettered for the satisfaction it delivered, how mistaken I had been the sensations the rabbit was sending spiralling through my body were on another level totally.

Every spare second of my weekend was spent fucking myself with it, unbelievable!

In my office Monday morning I was on cloud nine the message coming from my fanny was a feeling of being permanently aroused, it was difficult to concentrate on my work and a client meeting was a real struggle for me to handle professionally, I think hopefully I managed without giving anything away.

After a working lunch I was ready for home when my mobile rang and I was pleased to see it was Sally who announced she was getting married and without taking a breath, announced her hen party was on the party Island of Ibiza, I was summoned to attend no questions asked. I asked who was going and informed it was all the girls, the usual crew plus a few others. I was happy to be invited and looked forward to a week in the sun.

Mark my boyfriend hinted he wasn't too happy at me going, jealous, good I thought, he also hinted he was getting ready to propose? Well, he hadn't before the hen week arrived, I was billeted with Claire in a luxury hotel which was great.

Something I hadn't considered until I was packing my suitcase was, should I pack my vibrators? What if I was searched at customs, what if Claire spotted it? The embarrassment would be too much so I decided not to risk it, so a week without my satisfaction toys would certainly be a challenge.

The first couple of days in the beautiful sunshine was taken up with sunbathing, partying, recovering from hangovers. Claire and I made a decision to give our bodies a rest from alcohol if we could. That afternoon a group of guys arrived at our hotel, much to the delight of the girls. The guys wasted no time in introducing themselves to us, laughter and the drinks began to flow, dinner was arranged for the evening.

Dinner and more drinks with good looking male company it wasn't long before partnerships were formed. I was a little reserved thinking about Mark and I had no intentions of getting involved with anyone. Claire shocked me with her obvious flirting with a guy she had taken an interest.

She giggled and whispered in my ear "What goes on in Ibiza stays in Ibiza," Moments later she disappeared in the direction of the stairs with her beau. I noticed a couple others getting intimate and slowly disappearing.

I found myself being entertained by a very hunky chap named Steve, more alcohol and when he moved forward I didn't resist his kiss, in fact I responded by flicking my tongue into his mouth, I don't quite know why but it seemed the right thing to do?

My god my mind was a fuddle, was it all the alcohol? It could be, but I rather fancy it was the combined effect of the booze and Steve`s very nice kisses. I always did like a good kisser and I wasn't disappointed, where was this leading? Steve surprisingly asked if I would like a stroll along the beach, I was expecting a more amorous request, and accepted willingly. The moon was reflecting off the sea, a lovely warm breeze, a good-looking guy on my arm, it was wonderful, we paddled our feet in the warm Mediterranean Sea, how romantic. Steve was great company and made me laugh a lot, I was enjoying myself more than I had in a long time, we walked hand in hand back to the hotel it seemed only natural when we headed towards his room.

Rachael what are you doing? I was floundering, what goes on in Ibiza stays in Ibiza came into my mind. Claire was married and no doubt enjoying some extra marital horizontal pleasures of her own, I was young and single if not quite free.

We arrived at his room he turned and kissed me, his left hand was slowly moving towards my boobs whist his right hand was already gently caressing my bum, any resistance or qualms I may have had were rapidly disappearing, my tummy was churning, the butterflies dancing alarmingly, my hand rubbed his chest when his hand massaged my now garment free boob.

We entered his apartment Steve kissed my neck on his way to my boobs where he proceeded to tease and suck my now very hard nipples, bloody hell this guy was good, his nimble fingers had unzipped my skirt which had fallen to the floor. I wasn't wearing a bra, my god I was standing almost naked in front of a man I`d only know a matter of hours, most unlike me.

Steve gently sat me down on the edge of the bed before easing me backwards onto the bed, once again he caressed my aching boobs not rushing, taking his time turning me on even more. Moving downwards making me giggle when his tongue tickled my belly button. I was surprised when he moved further downwards, my legs were tightly together as I was expecting him to remove my thong before proceeding to have sex with me.

How naive I still was!

Steve began to kiss along the waistband of my thong before kissing my mound, Oh my! what did he want to do? I didn't have long wait to find out, he gently eased my legs apart and began to kiss down towards my sex.

This was something no man had ever done before. I had always been prudent about exposing my intimate parts to any of my previous lovers, a couple had almost begged to get their head between my legs I`d always rebuffed their attempts, so to say I was nervous was an understatement, to say I was curious also an understatement, to say I was hornier than I had ever been with any lover was a bigger understatement.

Steve wrapped a finger around the crotch of my thong and moved it aside, I was embarrassed for about a second at allowing a man so close to my naked sex. When he ran his tongue along my pussy lips any consideration other than more of the same, please soon disappeared I assure you. Steve`s expert tongue playing a merry dance on my wetness, and when he lashed my aroused clitty it was all over, crash bang wallop and orgasm flashed through me. I grabbed the back of his head and ground my pussy downwards, he never stopped working my clit, absolute ecstasy.

When I had returned to something that resembled normal Steve grabbed my ankles and placed them onto his shoulders, when or how he had taken his trousers and underpants off I never knew, I felt his knob end probing along my slit. Steve rubbed the head of his cock along my fanny until he found just the right spot, despite having just orgasmed, feeling very randy and being wet he made me gasp out loud when he attempting to get his cock inside.

I groaned with frustration, raising my head I looked down between our bodies I caught a glimpse of his cock. I`d never seen anything like the size of what he had between his legs. Twice as long and at least twice the girth of Mark, it was bloody huge.

Steve must have seen the expression of concern on my face before I said, "I don't think that's going to fit," Silly thing to say in hindsight.

Steve didn't force himself on me instead he rolled next to me on the bed, my hand instinctively found his cock, "Sorry" he kissed me gently

"That`s ermmm, by far the biggest cock I`ve ever seen," I exclaimed unable to take my eyes of it.

Steve laughed and dragged me on top of him, "Here`s the answer," he stated firmly.

"What?"

"Just help yourself."

"What?"

He pulled my legs apart so I was straddling his waist, without a second thought I reached between my legs and grabbed his cock, my hand would fit all the way around his girth, moving myself slightly downwards I could rub his knob end along my pussy, this time I was in control. I positioned his cock just in the right spot before easing backwards, his knob stretching my tight pussy again, gently very gently I eased him inside before resting and accustoming myself to the size.

mybaby
mybaby
277 Followers