What Every Girl Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shows over," Steve whispered into my ear and withdrew his cock.

I then did something I wouldn't have considered doing before the last few days, I kneeled down and took his still stiff cock between my lips I could taste my own juices on his prick, it must have spurned me on and I took more dick into my mouth than ever before.

Steve groaned deeply. "Oh fuck," he moaned letting me have my second taste of spunk, when he filled my mouth it seemed to turn me on even more, moreover I liked the power it gave me over my man, especially just prior to him cumming and during ejaculation.

Needless to say, after a refreshing glass of bubbly we went to bed and I got the hardest shagging of my life. It appears sucking a guy off as a pretty impressive counter reaction, in this case a most impressive counter reaction.

I lost track of how many times I orgasmed on his tongue, on his cock, riding his face, fucking his cock.

Again he was awake before me the next morning and his cock was hard.

"Wow,"

Lets go, was I becoming a nymphomaniac?

My mind was willing, my pussy didn't quite agree I was sore, very tender indeed, much to Steve`s amusement. I straddled him and much the same as our first time slowly worked myself onto his cock.

Of course I soon stretched out and we fucked like a couple possessed, we finished doggy-style Steve pumping me hard, we orgasmed together, collapsed, totally spent.

We must have dozed off, we were awoken by a loud banging on the door Steve moved to see who was making such a racket, I am sure he every intention of just opening the door a fraction because I noticed he was sporting another raging hard on, was there no satisfying this man?

Claire burst in, passports in her hand, "Rachel come on for God`s' sake we`ve almost missed the coach,"

"Oh shit!" I bounced out of bed, "Didn't realise the time." I offered throwing my clothes on quickly.

"I can see why you wanted to grab every minute," Claire replied smiling and staring at Steve`s massive cock, she had a smile on her face and a look of some envy.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the door I never even said goodbye to Steve. I also hadn't got any panties on and the very short skirt I`d worn the previous evening.

The coach driver gave us a knowing stare.

"I`ve thrown everything into your suitcase," Claire told me.

We received a rousing chorus of "We know where you've been from all the girls waiting for us on the bus, much to my embarrassment.

We found seats, my face was flushed with embarrassment, whilst I wasn't ashamed or by no means alone in my sexual activities over the holiday, I certainly didn't want it broadcast to all and sundry.

In all the rush to get to the airport I hadn't realised how sore my pussy was, it felt as if it was inside out! The consequence of this was my clitty was swollen and exposed, the least small movement of my hips or legs sent a thrill through my body via my clitty, I bit my lip on several occasions on the journey to the Airport.

I just hoped they didn't want to search me at the airports because I would have a job not to expose my charms. Fortunately, I passed through both airports without incident. With one possible exception, I`m sure a chap sitting down when I got my suitcase off the baggage travellator got a real eyeful?

I didn't really care all I wanted to do was get to my car, get some panties on and get home pronto, the thought of a long soak in a hot bath most appealing.

Claire got settled into the car whilst I found a pair of panties. My pussy still super sensitive even with knickers on I felt every bump on the way home.

"Sorry about this morning," I apologised to Claire.

"No need to apologise to me I assure you, if I had a guy with a cock like a baseball bat I may have extended my holiday, lucky bugger," She laughed.

I blushed, "Anyway we all agreed it stays in Ibiza."

"Okay,"

My mind went back a few hours and Claire`s antics bent over a sunbed yesterday evening.

I arrived home after dropping Claire home I was relieved the house was deserted. I ran the longed-for bath. I winced when my pussy hit the hot water, shit I was so sore, an hour soaking and dozing in the bath I felt much better.

Jeans and t-shirt for the rest of the day, I found a clean pair of panties and spotted my two vibrators, I smiled to myself wondering how long I could resist the temptation.

Mom phoned and informed me they were staying in London and would be home tomorrow, I wasn't disappointed, I ordered a take away and after enjoying it went to bed early.

I lay thinking about my holiday, I wondered if Steve was bedding someone else tonight, he had a few days of his holiday remaining I imagined him servicing some randy little bimbo.

My thoughts then went to his cock, his beautiful big cock. I slipped out of bed and retrieved my rabbit I coated my plastic pleasure giver with baby oil, and a generous amount between my legs, I gently worked myself with the rabbit before a strong orgasm ripped through me, my mind remembering Steve fucking me hard doggy-style, I also recalled Claire and the two blokes I had watched the evening before, I slept very well indeed.

To be continued............