What Fate Allows

Story Info
Brother and Sister discover a special bond.
2k words
4.43
18.3k
42
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just turned 18 the week before the pandemic started. I had two siblings. An older brother who was almost ten years my senior. He was married and lived on the other side of the country. I also had a sister who was about a year and a half older than me. Being closer to each other in age, we'd always had a strong bond and were more like best friends than siblings.

Angela had moved out nearly a year ago to live with her boyfriend, Rob. Quite frankly it upset me a little bit, not only that they were on the other side of town, but that Rob just rubbed me the wrong way. He struck me as selfish and entitled and I got the sense that Angela had to struggle just to keep him happy. I felt a sense of impending disaster and that it was only a matter of time before the wheels fell off.

So, I was not entirely surprised when Angela texted me that Rob had moved out to be with another girl. A prettier girl. A better girl. That it was all she could do to get out of bed in the mornings and if it wasn't that she could work from home, she probably would have given up and just stopped going in.

Now I'd always looked up to Angela. More than that, she was always kind of the model of my ideal. Long, honey blonde hair, lightly freckled skin, sea green eyes, and soft curves that seemed to me to be just about perfect. She had big soft titties that seemed to have a gravitational system all their own and would jiggle and sway when she moved.

When I'd hit puberty and discovered masturbation, I would generally either think of her, or someone as close to her in order to get off. Not that I let on about it, but something told me she suspected that of me. When I got older and looked for girls to date, I gravitated strongly towards girls who reminded me of my Sister. I know for a fact that that didn't go unnoticed.

She went on to say that since Rob left, she'd hardly been able to eat or sleep and hadn't left the apartment for days.

I let Mom and Dad know what had happened, and told them I was going to go visit her and see if I couldn't cheer her up a bit. I stopped by her favorite pizza place on the way over and picked up a pie and a jug of soda.

Ringing the doorbell, I waited for her to let me in, unprepared for what was to come. She opened the door, and I entered the apartment. Always fastidious, the place was a bit of a mess. Angela was wearing a tee shirt and panties that looked like she'd not changed out of for days. Her eyes were pink and puffy from crying. Her hair was tangled and messy, which was entirely uncharacteristic of her.

"Hey, Sam. Thanks for coming over." She said. "I'm sorry. I'm a mess."

"It's okay, Ang. I just can't believe what a dick Rob turned out to be." I answered.

"He just took his things and left." Ang explained. "I mean things had been going downhill for a while. It didn't seem like there was anything I could do to please him. He kept telling me I was getting fat, but my weight never changed. I suspected he was cheating on me, but if I tried to talk to him, he'd just deflect. He just got meaner and meaner towards me. Every time I think about it, I just start crying again."

"I'm sorry, Ang." I replied, instinctively hugging her.

We stood there for a while and she sobbed a little, which made me aware of her tits rubbing against my chest. I tried hard not to fixate on the sensation, but it became increasingly hard not to. It felt good, and I was aware that I was getting turned on by it.

I broke away first, not wanting her to feel my swelling cock. I went into the kitchen and got a couple plates and glasses for the pizza and soda. We put a movie on and sat on the couch watching and eating. I wasn't aware of exactly when or how it happened, but she settled in to snuggle against my arm and again I got that feeling.

It was getting late. Not that it mattered as it was a Friday night, and usually I'd be out on a date, or chilling with friends.

"Sam. Can I ask a favor?" she started. "Could you stay tonight? I really don't want to be alone again, and it's so comfortable having you here. It's the best I've felt in days. I've been so depressed...."

"Sure Ang. I'll let Mom and Dad know." I answered, as I texted Mom that I was going to stay.

Angela seemed relieved and relaxed visibly after that. She got me a blanket and pillow and I made up the couch as she got herself ready for bed. We said goodnight and I drifted off to sleep.

I was only asleep for an hour or so when I woke up. I could hear Angela in her bedroom. She was crying. Turning on the hallway light, I went into her room and sat down on the edge of her bed. She rolled over to face me, her breasts swaying as she moved, barely contained by her tee shirt. Her eyes were wet.

"You okay, Ang?" I asked.

"I just get to thinking. What could I have done differently... I know he was a bastard, but I didn't feel so alone with him here." She stated. "Then I feel bad for feeling that way and I start crying again."

I found myself hugging her again as she sobbed. I tried to reassure her but anything I could think of to say just sounded contrived. And she felt so warm in my arms.

"Stay with me and just hold me. Okay Sam?" She whispered.

"Okay, Ang. It'll be okay." I answered as I slid under the covers next to her. I remembered the handful of times we'd shared a bed as kids. That's all this was. Nothing more.

Her breathing had become regular, and soft as she drifted off to sleep. I could feel the warmth of her body next to me as I too, fell asleep. It was probably a couple hours later when I reawakened. I was sporting a raging hardon, and it was pressed ever so lightly against her backside. I tried not to move and waited for it to subside knowing that if I moved it might wake her up too.

The problem was that it wasn't going down, and every time I felt her stir it just made things worse. I was starting to think she was intentionally teasing me. That's when I felt her hand reach into my boxers and close around my shaft. Without a sound she just began stroking me, gently but effectively. This continued for a while as she gradually worked my shorts down to my ankles and then off.

Suddenly the stimulation from her hand was joined by the warm wetness of her mouth closing around my cock head. Any prior fantasy of what this would actually feel like, melted to nothingness as the reality of the sensation transcended anything I'd ever dreamed of. My Sister, Angela was sucking my cock, and doing amazing things to me. I moaned as she brought me further along and I could feel a tension in my balls like nothing I'd ever felt before. I tried to hold out but she was just too good. I'd gotten a few blowjobs before but nothing in this league, or even remotely close.

She knew I was close, and then groaning on my shaft, I grabbed her hair with my hand and arched my back as I filled her mouth with my load. She swallowed every drop like a hungry kitten.

"There! That takes care of that." She said with satisfaction as she snuggled up next to me, resting her head against my shoulder. It could have ended there. Maybe it should have.

But I could feel the dampness of her panties against my thigh. She was soaking, and I couldn't resist just touching her there. When I did, she shuddered, and I knew we both knew what was going to happen next.

Sitting up I removed her panties and positioned my face between her thighs. I began kissing and licking around her pussy, letting her scent waft into my consciousness. She shuddered and moaned some more as my mouth found her swollen clit. In short order I had her cumming hard in my mouth, gasping for breath as she writhed on the sheets. I made her cum repeatedly as I feasted on her snatch. Her liquor was intoxicating to me, and scent of her pubic hair made me hard again.

We both stripped out of our tee shirts in anticipation of what we knew we were about to do. There should have been second thoughts, but it just felt so natural. She lay on her back, her beautiful breasts finally bare to me and her legs spread wide in anticipation. She looked lusty and perfect, smiling up at me as I moved up and placed the head of my cock between her wet pussy lips.

I felt her ankles against the back of my thighs as she urged me inside her. She engulfed me, and I could feel her hot wetness on my shaft as we began to fuck each other like it was the end of the world. And I guess, in a way, it was. There was no holding back for either of us once we began. We'd known each other our entire lives, lived under the same roof, shared our childhood secrets with each other. It didn't feel like the first time, it felt like it was a natural extension of what was supposed to be happening between us.

We knew we'd just crossed a line, but equally sure that neither of us wanted to stop. Somehow, I knew how to make her cum over and over. Her body trembling beneath me as she surrendered herself to the sensations washing through her body. And with both of us covered in sweat, in a tangle of arms and legs, I filled her with my seed as she moaned her approval, pulling me all the way inside her.

We lay there kissing with a familiar passion. Exploring each other's bodies with a curious sureness. Drifting off to sleep in each other's arms to wake up and resume our love making. Burying my face in her bouncing tits as she rode me cowgirl style until I drained my balls inside her again. If anything, as we went on, it felt far more real, and way more intense than any previous relationship because of the depth of our bond as siblings.

We spent the rest of the weekend perfecting that bond. Over and over again, and I watched my Sister blossom in a way I hadn't seen since she started going out with Rob. As for her ex, he tried to get back with her after things went inevitably South with his new piece. She didn't hesitate a second, laughing in his loser face.

I spend as much time as I can with Angela, and we spend as much of that time making love to each other in as many ways as we can think of. If our parents suspect anything, they haven't let on. We've been pretty careful not to raise suspicions, with tales of boyfriends and girlfriends to keep them from finding us out. Semi-coincidentally, when I started college, I picked a school that was near her side of town, and we convinced our parents that moving in together would be an economical boon for her and far more convenient than having me commuting from the other side of the city.

Neither of us feel even a slight inclination to date others because we're too happy with what we have with each other. We don't know if it will always be this way, but for the present, neither of us wants to see it end. So, as long as we are happy together, we'll do whatever it takes to stay together, a loving couple.