What Goes Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cindy, my darling, I love you. I don't care that you have dates. I don't mind that you need a big black cock to satisfy your lust. I just want to care for you and be your husband."

She made me the happiest man on Earth when she agreed to be my wife. We drew up a prenuptial that allowed her to "date", visit Reggie with no consequences.

I would work, leaving Robert to keep her from harm and soon enough my dear wife amassed a suitcase filled with cash.

The wedding was small and although my buddies tried to get my new bride to blow them, she would have none of it. "After the honeymoon boys," she chided. "And you better bring cash."

I was teased by them for marrying a whore, a prostitute but I was ready for that and their taunts bothered me not.

Life was good. Instead of us trying to fuck like normal people, I would perform oral sex on her through several orgasms, after which she would either blow me or give me a hand job.

And here we are, me seeing her with two beautiful black cocks.

"Baby, I need your help," she cooed. "Get undressed and do what I tell you to do. Okay?"

I stripped immediately and went back to her. "Take this," she said bringing the cock in her right hand closer to me.

I reached out and gingerly took that cock in my hand. I looked up at the black man whose cock it was, wanting to gage his reaction.

His look told me he was not bothered by me handling his manhood.

I was amazed by the size and the heat emanating from it. The contrast of my little white hand on that big dark brown cock was provocative. I cupped his balls in my other hand and marveled at their churning. I was struck by the total masculinity of this man and it dawned on me that I could never be the man he is.

I looked up at the naked black man and told him he had a magnificent cock.

"Get on it boy."

"Suck him johnnie. Suck that cock for your wife, husband of mine."

When I hesitated, Cindy reminded me that I had eaten his cum many times from her cunt. "Now you can get it from the source baby. Don't be afraid. It's only a cock and it's only sex."

She came down from her seat and knelt beside me. "Watch me baby. Do what I do."

And I became a cock sucker that evening. Cindy taught me many things, how to deep throat, the right way to suckle big black balls, how to eat ass, everything.

What I hadn't expected was the feeling that I got with that cock in my mouth. I was in control. I'm a little man and had suffered under bullies, bar-fly drunks, and every other person who wanted to pick on a little guy to make them feel better about themselves.

Not now, with a cock in my mouth or nibbling on balls, I was in charge, I called the shots. It was me who made those large men quiver, shake, and cum. Me..... and Cindy beside me of course.

I watched them fuck her two times each. If I wasn't blowing one of my wife's friends who was waiting his turn to stick his cock in her, I was licking the balls and ass of the man fucking her.

I ate their deposits of sperm and actually brought both men off using my mouth. All in all, it was a very interesting evening; one in which I learned the joy one can get from taming a big cock.

After the visitors left, drained and satisfied, Cindy and I snuggled. "Christ johnnie, go rinse your mouth out. Your breath smells like a God damned urinal."

Her insult couldn't bring me down from the high I was on. "Cindy, I have never felt so powerful. I mean when I was sucking those men, they were urging me on, enjoying what I was doing, I had them in the palm of my hand."

"Yes johnnie, an accomplished cock sucker has that effect on men," Cindy explained exercising great patience. "I can't believe how easy it was to get a cock in your mouth."

We talked about the events of that day the next morning. "You're a natural babe. You took to sucking cocks like a duck to water. Maybe I should bring you along when I have parties."

I wasn't ready for that and let her go solo for the next month. But, the memory of kneeling before a real man and sucking his cock never left me. I wanted to do it again. I needed that high.

"You really got hooked didn't you,? Cindy asked when I approached her about a repeat engagement.

"You could hook with me, johnnie. You could come out on dates with me, do parties with me if that's what you want."

"How would that look? I mean you show up at some client's hotel room with me in tow."

"Look johnnie, there are a couple ways we can do this to entice men to avail themselves of your God given talents."

"Go on," I said interested.

"Well for starters, there are some men, politicians, priests; influential people who have their perverted desires to stick their cocks in a boy. We could advertise ourselves as mother and son. You could pass as a teen with some proper clothes and a little make-up. Lots of men would pay to see a little incest too."

"Make-up? Really?"

The other way is to put you in drag, dress you as a woman, a slut, and although they'll know your secret, I know some guys who love fooling around with trannies. Hiding your little dick behind some pretty panties would be easy."

"Panties? All I want to do is give head again."

"Yep, you're hooked. What I'm telling you is that you can make a lot of money sucking cocks. Are you in or out? Because if you're out, you can always go down to some porn store and wait for someone to stick their cock through a glory hole. I promise you; you won't get paid that way."

I had no idea such things existed. Cindy took her time to lay it all out there for me.

"Maybe I should go with you in drag or as a teen. Which do you think would be best?"

"Definitely drag. Black men love fucking a punk, a faggot. You'd be perfect."

"Fucked? All I want is to suck a cock one more time."

"Yeah. Fucked. Let me warn you that black men can get aggressive when they're paying for pussy."

"I don't have a pussy; in case you haven't noticed."

Cindy smiled at me, "You're sitting on your pussy johnnie. Really! I can't believe how naïve you are."

Let me tell you, I was very hesitant to go out dressed as a woman. I mean I had a great job, made excellent money, and had a reputation that suffered only a little when it was discovered that I married a whore. So, me going out like some pervert, a homo might jeopardize all of that.

But the desire to suck another cock overwhelmed my reasoning and I agreed to try it once.

"There you go baby. All pretty and sexy."

I looked at myself in the full-length mirror, stunned by the transformation. Cindy had me wearing a cheer leader outfit, complete with some fictitious school letter on the sweater. My shoes were saddle shoes and I wore white anklet socks with little red hearts around the top. Under my short skirt I wore the panty that came with the outfit/costume.

But the biggest change was my face. My eyes, lips, eye brows all had a feminine quality. All of a sudden I realized what I was about to do. Fear and excitement both ripped through me.

"Honey, are you sure I have to go like this? All I want is to feel that same powerful feeling I got that first time."

"Yes johnnie, I'm sure."

I resigned myself to my fate and offered no more resistance.

One last thing," Cindy said handing me two pom poms. "You must play the part to the hilt."

Robert drove us to the Hilton hotel and Cindy and I walked in, hand in hand. I saw the big cardboard sign welcoming the African American Leadership Forum and knew my date would be a black gentleman.

Cindy led the way to the elevators and we rode up to the 9th floor. We turned left and walked down the hallway until we got to room 908. Cindy knocked and we waited for the door to open.

There were three handsome black gentlemen in the room and all seemed excited to see us. She told them that I was her daughter and that I was special.

Cindy paired off with two and left for the bedroom. I was left to tend to the lone gentleman. "Can I get you a drink,? he asked politely.

"No thank you sir."

"Well, then let's get it on."

I was delighted to begin. Even as I was slobbering all over his wonderful cock and balls, I could hear Cindy being double teamed in the bedroom. The whole thing was pure sex and I had never been so aroused.

After my gentleman finished feeding me his sperm, I wandered into he bedroom to watch my wife at work. They had her on her hands and knees. A cock in her pussy and the other in her mouth.

Still in my outfit, I climbed on the bed and used my mouth on two black bottoms, going from one to the other and back.

Robert was waiting for us when we finished our business. Cindy counted out $600, $200 per man. While I didn't need the money, she shared it with me giving me $200.

The next time we went out together on a date, I went in drag. I had hose, sexy panties, a short skirt and see-thru blouse. The high heels were the worst part. I stumbled around like a drunk before getting the hang of walking in them.

But that night proved her right. The men went absolutely ape-shit crazy seeing me in drag. I got as much attention as my wife did which was great for her. No longer did she have to suck a dozen or so cocks. She had help that reduced that number to half.

Word got around and we were popular. Cindy bribed doormen, bar tenders, everyone she could to increase business. And it worked. By day I was still the same buttoned-down executive. By night I was Jennifer, the cock sucking whore.

I felt closer to Cindy than ever before. It was strange in a weird sort of way, that as beautiful as she is and as badly as I wanted to make love to her, it was my little dick and the powerful feelings I got when sucking cocks that joined us in a symbiotic relationship.

Cindy was a whore through and through. She loved sex. Absolutely craved sex like a nymphomaniac. She got a thrill receiving monies for the very thing she'd do for free.

It was a Saturday afternoon and Cin and I were lounging, still in bed. The night before had been non-stop fucking and sucking and we were both worn out.

When the doorbell chimed, I hollered out for Robert to get it.

"A Mister Reggie to see you both, sir."

We both stiffened upon hearing that name from the past. "Show him in and stand by close with your gun handy, Robert."

Cindy and I gathered ourselves. She brushed her hair and I put on a robe and went to meet our less than desirable company.

I'd forgotten I still had make-up on from last night. Reggie noticed right away.

"I heard you were cross dressing on the down low."

"Yeah, and....?"

"Is Cindy here?"

"She'll be down in a minute."

I went to the kitchen for a cup of coffee and poured one for my wife.

When I got back to Reggie, Cindy had appeared. She had on her transparent robe and white panties. Nothing more. I figured she was showing Reggie what he was missing.

"Alright Reggie, get on with it. Why have you come here?" I was emboldened by Robert's presence.

Looking from one of us to the other, Reggie explained that we were costing him a lot of money. "I'm losing customers because you bitches are hogging them up."

"You never had that problem before," Cindy said. "You always kept me busy."

"Yeah, well that's the biggest part of the problem. I miss you. My income has dropped drastically and I want you back."

"Robert, did you pat this guy down?"

"Yes sir. He's clean."

Looking at Reggie, I snorted, "Ain't gonna happen man. We're married."

"Can we at least talk about it?"

"Let's hear him out," Cindy said.

Reggie made an offer that was offensive. He still thought he was the manager and said we would get 10% of each trick.

Cindy, missing Reggie's cock, wanted to go back on his team and of course, I relented.

Me being a tough negotiator, it took only minutes for Cindy and I to agree to work for Reggie.

"Only this time Reg," I said with authority. "The percentages will be different."

"How so?"

"You'll get 10% of our income for every date you line up for Cindy or Cindy and I."

He wasn't happy with that but accepted it knowing it was our way or the highway.

We drank to our business agreement and things got somewhat more friendly.

"You know, girl, you were my bottom bitch. My main money-making whore."

I watched my wife go to him. I watched them kiss through an embrace, Reggie's hands roaming over her body. Cindy reached between them and grabbed his cock through his trousers. "Let's go to the bedroom and consummate this deal," she said with a smile at me.

"Suck his cock hard, baby. Show our pimp your talent."

When I opened Reggie's trousers, I discovered Cindy's affection for him. He was hung like a horse.

She watched with pride as I demonstrated my cock sucking skills on his big tool.

I watched with pride as he fucked her stupid. She was making strange sounds as Reggie made her cum again and again.

After their marathon fuck, we lay together on the bed. Cindy was on one side, I was on the other.

Reggie had his arms around each of us. Cindy was using her mouth to tease his nipples and I was playing with his gigantic cock and cradling his balls.

"I have lots of men wanting to fuck both you white bitches," he began. "johnnie, have you had that cherry broke yet?"

"No sir, not yet."

"You can't be a complete faggot if you ain't taking cock in that pussy of yours."

I shivered as I slid down his body to take his cock in my mouth. "maybe you should be the one, Reggie."

Cindy giggled as I sucked his cock and thought about giving him my virginity..

Comments and email are welcomed as usual.


12