What Goes Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another ten minutes went by, and finally I saw the big rusty navy blue Ford Crown Victoria rumbling toward me, which I remember my brothers mentioning was probably an old repainted police cruiser. Not exactly a classy ride, but it served its purpose. She pulled up and I peeked in the back seat to make sure it was empty before climbing in next to her. The seat felt giant compared to other cars that I had been in.

"Thanks for coming," she said. "I wasn't sure you would give me, you know, a chance."

"Yeah, I wasn't sure either, to be honest," I said, trying to feign indifference and looking out the passenger's window. Our past make-out session flooded my brain, and as she watched the road I turned to take her in. I felt my heart pounding and although I tried not to get my hopes up, I imagined that this was our first 'date.' She was also in torn jeans, but unlike me she was in a short-sleeved navy button-down top, untucked. Her hair was loose and blowing in the breeze, and when she looked over she caught me admiring her. A small smile appeared, and we drove without talking. Her big sunglasses barely hid the dark bruise on the side of her face, and I again felt my blood pressure rising. I need to control my anger, I thought.

Finally, I commented, "This is a little faster than our last ride."

We both laughed, before she responded, "Yeah, but not as much fun though."

"So, are we really goin' to the Walmart?"

"I dunno. I mean, I need some stuff from there so maybe we can stop there first, then get some ice cream or go for a walk somewhere."

Paranoia crept in again. A 'walk' could be the end for me, with a trail being the perfect ambush site. I decided that I would bail at the first sign of danger.

We finally reached the Union Town Walmart, and I followed her through the doors and past the smiling geriatric greeter. I didn't know why he seemed so happy. Didn't he realize he was on death's doorstep? Then again, maybe I was too, I thought. Beth headed for the makeup area and grabbed some generic foundation and finishing powder, no doubt to cover her bruises before her shift began at the Piggly Wiggly. I thought we were done, but she glanced at me and hesitated before moving to the pharmacy area. She took a few steps and looked around before quickly grabbing an early pregnancy test. Jesus, I thought. What kind of shit did she get herself into? First an engagement with possibly the worst person in our county, then a pregnancy test? I took another look at her fingers and was relieved that there was no engagement ring, but that really didn't mean anything.

Again I assumed that we were done shopping, but I was wrong. I followed her quietly as she reached the sporting goods section and turned down the aisle toward the back wall. In front of us was a myriad of locked cases containing rifles, pistols and ammunition. Behind the counter was a disinterested middle-aged man in a red vest that was at least one size too small. He sported a Vietnam tattoo on his hairy forearm, and his scraggly graying goatee made him look like a deranged old billy goat, I thought. When he saw us approaching, he licked his lips and perked up.

"Whatcha lookin' for, ladies," he gave us a coffee-stained yellow toothy smile as he undressed us with a wandering sleepy eye.

I felt a shiver down my spine and I grabbed Beth's arm to pull her away from the counter before she could respond. I looked back at the clerk to apologize, but his eyes were riveted to Beth's ass. We got to the checkout line and Beth paid for her makeup, with the pregnancy test conveniently hidden inside her blouse. I nervously followed her past another leering retiree at the exit, hoping her EPT wouldn't set off the alarm. We reached the unlocked car and I did a quick scan of the lot. Although there were far more pickup trucks than sedans there, none resembled Jed's old blue Silverado, so I slid into the seat as we pulled out of the lot.

We drove in silence for a few miles. I decided not to bring up the pregnancy test or the gun rack window-shopping, but any idiot could have connected the dots. She reached over and popped a cassette in with a shaky hand. REO Speedwagon's "Keep on Loving You" came on, crackling through the broken car speakers. She sniffled as she drove, and occasionally dabbed at her swollen eye with a used tissue. We continued down the 2-lane road, and we passed a marked hiking trail and a sign pointing to Naggassat Lake.

I finally commented, "That looked pretty. Let's try that spot, okay?"

She nodded and found a place to turn around, kicking up dust as she reached the park entrance. It was nearly dusk, so she turned her lights on and slowly followed the winding road before reaching an intersection. A "Scenic Overlook" sign pointed left and "Hiking Trail" sign pointed right. She looked at me and we shrugged as she slowly turned left. We drove another fifty yards or so before reaching the overlook and finding a lot with enough parking for roughly thirty cars. At that point there were only a few vehicles occupying the lot, each facing the lake that fanned out nearly as far as the eye could see. It was quite beautiful in the quickly fading daylight, and we were able to enjoy the view quietly. When the sun finally set, it was almost as if a light was switched off, and we were immediately thrust into total darkness until our eyes were able to adjust. I assumed that there would be lights in the parking lot; however, none turned on. I felt my breathing getting deeper, and I hoped she couldn't hear it.

The Walmart bag was sitting on the large torn vinyl seat between us, and I could nearly hear it taunting us, prodding us to discuss its contents. I took another peek around the lot, still somewhat paranoid but realizing that unless Jed followed us there was no way that they could have set this location up for an ambush. The three remaining cars were barely visible near us, and their windows quickly fogged up. I felt as if Beth and I were on a 'first date,' with each of us unsure of the first move, although we both knew that we would need to talk about the bizarre shopping spree.

I shuffled my feet in the darkness before making small talk.

"This is cool. I heard about the park but never thought I would get to see it."

"Yeah, the sunset was pretty amazing," she said as she gazed out of the windshield, although it was too dark to really see anything.

"So...," I hesitated, not sure how to bring up the myriad of topics that we needed to talk through.

"Thanks, Destiny. For coming along with me. It means a lot."

"No problem."

"I guess I have some explaining to do."

We both laughed nervously as she said that.

"Yeah, maybe a little bit," I said, smiling in the darkness.

"First of all, what happened at the lake, hanging out with you... none of that was planned at all. It just...happened. I shoulda been more honest with you though...about Jed ...and stuff."

I stayed quiet and she filled in the silence.

"I been tryin' to get away from him and Billy for a while. I just never expected to bring you into my mess. Then, you know, we crashed that bike, and..."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I...I felt stuff that day with you that was so, so different," I said quietly.

"I told you I'm not a lez or anything. I mean, I still like guys, maybe too much...but," her voice trailed off and she was unsure how to continue.

"It's okay. I'm not like a dyke or anything either but you're right. It felt so good, being there...with you, and so unexpected," I said, surprised at what I was hearing myself saying.

Despite the seriousness of the conversation, I felt myself getting wet at the thought of her dry-humping me on the ground, and my breathing picked up.

"Anyway, I shoulda told you. I mean, I WOULD have if I had planned that stuff out."

"So, you didn't dunk me just to be mean?" I had to ask.

"Well, yeah. In a way, I saw your brothers leave you there and thought it would be fun to surprise you," she said.

The mood lightened briefly before darkening with her next comment.

"Jed...he beat my ass that night, worse than normal and almost as bad as the time he busted my arm with a baseball bat. He thought I took off with one of your brothers at the lake and he was really pissed. Plus you know, his truck thing didn't help."

"Sorry, Beth. If I'd a known...I wouldn't have stuck that stuff in his gas. Shit! It's my fault that he hit you."

"You don't get it. He did it all the time. He didn't need no reason. He was pissed that I didn't have my engagement ring on. He told me he was going to 'fuckin' melt it onto my finger if he saw me without it again.' He reminded me 'bout that missing chick and said..."

She hesitated, knowing she said way too much.

"Anyway, it wasn't your fault, Destiny."

"Still, it didn't help that I fucked up his truck. I'm sorry," I said and reached over to hold her hand. She hesitated and I felt her briefly pulling it away before she allowed it. Our hands were now resting together on the seat, inches from the Walmart bag.

"Yesterday was the worst. We were at the lake, just hangin' out. Billy and him were really drunk. It's my own fault for puttin' myself in that position, but we were swimming and it was getting dark. Jed started messing with me in the water like he usually does, not like I had a choice."

She paused in the darkness, debating whether or not to continue. I squeezed her hand for reassurance.

"Billy, he kinda swam over while we were....you know. He reached down and tried to touch me from the front while Jed was inside of me, behind me."

She started crying, struggling to continue. I moved the Walmart bag and shifted over to her in the giant seat.

"They...they tried stuff like that before but never took it that far. I swatted Billy's hand away from me but Jed just laughed, said somethin' like, 'Jesus, Beth. Jus' let 'im. You done it before. It ain't like you're a fuckin' virgin'. "

She stopped briefly to explain, "Destiny, I know I'm no angel but I NEVER did anything like that, not that it didn't stop the rumors from spreading. I mean, I only been with one other guy before Jed."

"Yeah," I said, thinking about the recent rumors about me. "I know how rumors get started. They take on a life of their own and you can't stop 'em."

I put my arm around her as she gathered her thoughts, and I pulled her closer, feeling her pain along with my rage building up inside of me.

"I made them stop and I went back to the shore to dry off. I knew they were gonna be pissed so I was prepared for them to beat me. I grabbed my stuff and just ran down the trail. When they caught up to me, they pushed me down on the ground. I thought they were gonna take turns doing me but Jed just smacked me and kneed me in the side, right here. He and Billy kicked me a few more times like I was a stray dog or somethin'."

She lifted her blouse just enough to show me the tender spot in her side. Although it was dark, I could still see the black and blue mark from the kick.

"Jed tore that cheap cubic zirconia ring off my finger and they left me there. I heard them laughing, then they were gone. I was pretty close to where you and me... you know, made out. I laid there for a while until I knew they were gone, then I just started walking."

I blinked in the darkness, pressing against her but being careful not to touch her tender side.

"I knew I needed to tell someone. I knew I needed to tell YOU," she said quietly.

I reached over to brush her hair from her face and I kissed her cheek.

"Beth, I'm so sorry. I'm glad you did. Does it hurt much?"

I gently touched her side and she flinched but nodded her head.

"It's not too bad. Not like last year when he broke my ribs, or the time he busted my arm."

I knew then that she was desperate. The pregnancy test, the guns. She needed protection from them, but if they were determined to get her, there were only three things she could do: 1) contact the police; 2) move far away; or 3) make THEM go away - for good. Contacting the police hadn't worked for anyone before, and it seemed like they were more afraid of the hoodlums than the citizens that they were hired to protect. Moving away wasn't really an option. That left the third choice. I managed to push that thought to the back of my mind - for now. She rolled down the window slightly before leaning against me again.

"That day you were coming to the Piggly Wiggly, I tried everything I could to get rid of him so I could see you. I'm really sorry that I missed you. It hurt my heart when Mary Beth told me you came by. I can't imagine what you thought of me."

"Yeah, you don't want to know what I was saying while I was riding home," I smiled.

I took a chance and said, "And you missed out on a really good lunch date."

God, my heart was pounding as I said it, hoping I didn't go too far with her.

She leaned in and whispered, "Really? What...what did I miss?"

I licked my lips at thoughts of what COULD have happened on that lunch break. Despite the trauma that she shared with me a few minutes before, I felt my panties getting wet as I thought about having HER for lunch.

I didn't answer her. Instead I leaned in, angling my face up to kiss her lips in the darkness. She gave in, and the memories of our first make-out session flooded back to me. This was real, and not just a drunken tryst. We both were sober, awake and longing for each other. Our lips briefly touched with a gentleness, but the passion quickly overtook us. Beth shifted toward me, and she grimaced into my mouth when my hand touched her sore side. I mumbled an apology into her open mouth, but her tongue didn't give me a chance to finish. I flicked the tip of my tongue against hers, imagining that it was tickling her clit. We both moaned with the new yet familiar sensation of our soft wet tongues playing together, and when she flicked her tongue against mine I imagined what it would feel like to have it running the length of my drenched pussy, lapping my juices.

"Jesus Beth. I missed this," I whispered as we took a break to collectively catch our breaths. I realized that she had somehow managed to press me against the passenger's door and my head tilted awkwardly against the window.

"Sorry," she giggled, realizing what she had done.

I smiled in the darkness, and said simply, "Don't be. I can take it."

As I said it I pulled her tighter against me. I realized that I wanted her to take charge, much like she did in the field previously when she dry-fucked me in the dirt. Until this point my same-sex fantasies only involved me pleasing my partner orally, but I have to admit that I began wondering what it would be like to have Beth actually fuck me somehow, and it fueled my desire. Our windows were now totally fogged up, not unlike the other cars around us. I was reluctant to touch her due to her bruises, and she sensed it when I removed my hand from her side after hearing another wince.

"It's okay, Destiny." She took my hand and placed it against her side, just above her hip. I briefly thought of my experience with Lucy less than a day before, and I remembered how amazing it was to feel her breast through her camisole. I moved my hand from Beth's side to her cheek, and along the way, the back of my hand grazed against her breast through her blouse. It felt smaller than Lucy's and closer to my own size. When she didn't flinch, I dropped my hand down and lightly ran it over her blouse as we made out.

"I missed this," I murmured, and I felt her smiling while we kissed.

"Me too."

She stopped kissing me and pulled back. I opened my eyes, wondering what I did wrong until I felt her reaching down as she tried to pull me under her. We giggled when she got caught briefly against the steering wheel. I looked at her and she motioned toward the back seat with eyebrows raised. Up to that point I had only gotten fucked or given blowjobs in either the front seat or in the rusty beds of pickup trucks, so the back seat of the roomy car looked very inviting, and I nodded my head.

"You first?"

I climbed up and over the seat, and waited for her to do the same. We assumed a similar position with me now flat on my back and her again between my legs as we made out. I melted when I felt her hips pushing against me as if we were making love. Thoughts of the trouble that she was in dissipated in our lust.

I surprised myself by saying, "Fuck me Beth," and my hips rose in rhythm with hers.

I knew it was an impossibility, but the thrill of hearing myself saying it was almost too much to take. Again my legs wrapped around her body as we continued to grind together without breaking our kiss.

"You're driving me crazy, Destiny," she purred into my ear and the electricity extended down to my pussy.

"We could be so dangerous together," I responded, unaware of the double meaning of my words, or was I?

My hands found her lower back, and I savored the firmness of it. I inched my way lower as we kissed, and again I cupped both of her butt cheeks in my hands, rubbing them through her tight jeans as she moved her hips. We moaned into each others' mouths before she shifted to kiss my neck and nibble on my earlobe. Every touch from her was electric, and when I felt her hand dropping to touch my breast through my t-shirt, I reacted by running a hand over the crack of her ass through jeans and pulling her tighter against me. How I wished she could somehow penetrate me this way! Her fingers toyed with my hardened nipple through my shirt, and I released my grip from her ass just long enough to pull my shirt up for her. She took the hint and reached under to touch me through my bra. She unclasped it with ease, and I felt my small breasts being freed - for her. Her warm hand now cupped my left breast and I moaned, "Yesss."

I wanted more of her. I NEEDED more of her. My right hand tried to reach in front of Beth to find the snap of her jeans, but I struggled due to her hip movements. She suddenly stopped and took her hand off of my breast. I opened my eyes, wondering if I did something wrong. In the darkness I saw her rise from my body.

"Did I...did I do something wrong," I asked nervously.

She responded by leaning down to kiss me on my lips and smiled.

"No. I just thought I'd help you a little, if that's okay."

I watched as she sat on the other side of the seat and unsnapped her jeans. She kicked off her shoes and lifted her butt to work the tight jeans down. I watched as if it was in slow motion - the movement of her hips, her grimace as she continued to pull them down with her ass lifted high off of the seat and her feet now flat against the floor.

"Shit," she muttered, struggling to get them below her hips. I reached over and tried to help. I grabbed her jeans from the back, working them down. I scooted over to get leverage and found my face near her bare stomach as we both worked awkwardly together to pull her jeans down. I couldn't resist kissing her tight abs, then boldly licking from her panty line up to her belly button. She purred again, and with her jeans now down to her knees, she lowered her butt onto the seat and shifted so her back was against the door and her legs were facing me, constrained only by her jeans. I reached down to pull them the rest of the way off and finally dropped them to the floor.

"Well, THAT was easy," she said, and we both giggled.

In the darkness I could only see shades of grey, as if I was watching an old black and white movie. As I took her in, her light skin contrasted with her unbuttoned navy blouse which now appeared to be almost a dark grey. Her exposed white bra and matching white panties were only a few shades lighter than her skin. Again, I began salivating at the sight of her.

"Take yours off too," she commanded in the darkness. It's strange, but in all of my prior fantasies involving other women, I never really considered my own pleasure. I felt strange reaching down to unclasp my button, and as if in a trance I unzipped them and proceeded to mirror her struggles just moments before.