What Goes Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're too tight," I giggled, and she tried to help me. Unlike her, my panties rode down along with my jeans, and my dark mound was exposed. I was suddenly feeling inhibited, and I reached down to cover my bush with my hand as she pulled my jeans and panties down and off of my legs.

"It's okay, Destiny," she said quietly, sensing my shyness. She added mischievously, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours!"

We both laughed, and I slowly moved my hand, allowing her to see me. I waited for her to show me, and I melted as I watched her reach to pull her panties down for me. I desperately wanted to take her panties - to feel them, to taste them - but I worried that she would think it's obscene and it would be too much for a 'first date.' To my surprise, she didn't give me a chance to ask. I watched her pull her white panties from around her ankle and bring them up to her own face, breathing them in.

"Sorry," she said quietly, before I reached out to take them from her hand and brought them to my face.

She reached down and felt around on the floor, searching for my black panties. When she found them, she mirrored my actions and rubbed them across her face. I could tell she was watching me as she did. With her other hand she reached over and pressed her own panty crotch against my mouth, and I felt my lips parting, wanting her to feed me. I reached out and mimicked her move, slowly stuffing my black panties into her waiting mouth. She curled her tongue up and around the crotch, savoring it as her eyes closed.

I removed her panties from my mouth long enough to say, "We're so bad!"

I heard her sucking on mine and it drove me wild knowing that she could be as nasty as I was.

"But you taste SO good," she said wryly, and I nodded in agreement.

"Can I admit something to you," I asked in the darkness, and I saw her nod her head 'yes.'

"I thought about tasting you that day - on your lunch break, but I don't know if I would have had the nerve to ask."

"Well, you could... you could ask me now! You can ask me anything."

She started to slide down onto her back and her left leg slid up to rest on the front seat. Her other leg was bent at the knee with her foot flat on the seat.

"Can I, Beth? Please?"

She didn't answer. Instead, she pulled me up to her and kissed me deeply. I could taste myself already on her lips. I looked into her eyes, knowing where I wanted to be next. She reached down to unfasten her bra from the front and I felt myself slowly dropping down with my knees now resting on the floor and my body wedged behind the passenger's seat. I had total access to her, and Beth quickly took my head in both hands. Unlike the prior night when I slowly worked my way up Lucy's body beginning at her knees, Beth forced my face directly between her legs. I loved that she took that kind of control over me, and I had no problem being there where I belonged. Beth was such a willing hostess, unlike the night before when I navigated between the semi-comatose Lucy's legs on my own. My face was guided where she wanted it to be, and each lick prompted a response or a bucking of Beth's hips against me. She reached down to part her lips with one hand for me, and I watched in the darkness as her middle finger tickled her clit. My tongue soon followed. I occasionally stopped to catch my breath, and I turned my face, pressing my cheeks against her mound, desperately wanting to feel all of her wetness against me.

Unlike Lucy's dark somewhat hairy triangle, Beth's was finer and lighter but every bit as tasty, and in the back of my mind I wondered why it had taken nearly nineteen years to experience this amazing treat. In the back of my mind, I considered licking down to touch her asshole with my tongue but I didn't want to push it. Thoughts of that VHS tape resurfaced, and although I loved being on my knees in this position, I envisioned myself under her with the weight of her body pressed against my willing face. Dare I ask?

I reluctantly lifted my wet face from her, and instead of asking, I just twisted in the seat until I was on my back with my head against her tummy. I reached behind her to again grab her bare cheeks and she then understood where I wanted to be. She lifted her leg from its resting point on the front seat and put her weight on her other leg which allowed her to rise just enough for me to slide directly under her. Above me in near darkness was a perfect sight, at long last! My hands urged her down, and she slowly lowered her pussy to my face. I was in Heaven, finally!

Even though nearly her entire body weight was now resting on my face, I gripped her ass to pull her even tighter against me. My tongue was pressed perfectly against her to the point where the tip of it was able to run against her clit. Her hips moved in slow circles and my face followed along.

I felt her hand running over my stomach as I continued to please her, and her body shifted yet again. Her hands reached to wrap around my legs and she lowered herself until I could feel her warm breath against my inner thigh. I stopped briefly to enjoy the feeling, but she reached around to press my face against her, almost admonishing me for stopping without ever speaking a word.

She kissed my inner thigh and trailed her tongue closer to my wetness. Why had I never considered being pleased orally, I wondered, but now I couldn't wait to feel the first tongue against my lips. The sensation almost brought me to an immediate climax, and I tried desperately to control myself, dying to prolong the experience. My legs parted further as my lover explored me with her soft tongue while I did the same for her. Not surprisingly, it took only minutes for me to tense up in an earth-shaking orgasm. I was determined to bring Beth to a climax, and my tongue worked on her clit with reckless abandon. My right hand released its grip on her ass cheek and she lifted her face from between my legs.

My index finger found her tight asshole and gently pushed against it. What followed was a moan that was no doubt heard by the others in the parking lot. Her pussy bucked against my face and I pressed the very tip of finger inside of her. She reached around to hold my head in place and she twerked her ass violently against me while tensing up - almost as if she was having a seizure - before slowing down and finally stopping. We remained in that position for several minutes as we tried to catch our breaths. When she finally pulled her leg from her straddling position, I reached up to give her drenched pussy a final kiss, regretting the disconnection as it shifted away from my face.

We didn't bother to dress. In stark contrast to our violent lovemaking, we held each other gently in the back seat. No words were spoken as we stroked each others' hair and cheeks. Soft kisses followed, and our sticky faces connected - each of us still containing the remnants of our juices on our cheeks and chin.

"You taste good," she said. Normally I would have blushed, but not tonight.

"I already miss being under you," I responded.

"Next time I get to be in that position, okay?"

"Promise?" I asked, and she nodded in the darkness.

I was beaming. So there will be a next time. I knew we had lots of things to work out, but the thought of us being a real 'couple' gave me a warmth that I couldn't never have imagined. I heard her sigh as she reached for her clothing, and I did the same. Unlike my prior trysts with boys, neither of us wanted the night to end. We shared one deep lingering kiss before climbing over the seat and getting ready to return to town. We held hands in the darkness, and my mind was racing yet again with thoughts of Jed, Billy and what they did to Beth as well as what they still COULD do to her. We were roughly a mile away from the trailer park when Beth pulled to the side of the road and put her car in 'park.'

She leaned across the seat and whispered, "Goodnight kiss?"

I smiled and met her halfway. We wrapped our arms around each other and spent the next few minutes embracing in a deep passionate kiss.

We parted, and she said, "Sorry but I assumed you didn't want to be seen making out with your girlfriend right at your trailer park."

She called me her girlfriend! I nodded, I squeezed her hand and she drove the rest of the way, dropping me off at the entrance to the trailer park.

"Don't forget me, okay?"

I responded. "Oh my God, no. How could I? See you tomorrow, I hope?"

I almost told her that I loved her, but I wasn't even sure that was possible after just a single date, so I kept it to myself.

She nodded and smiled before driving off. I should have been reliving that amazing experience in my head, so why did my mind suddenly shift to Jed, Billy and protecting Beth from them? What a tangled web it was suddenly becoming. Now to figure out how to escape from it in one piece.

WHAT GOES AROUND - CHAPTER 4

Short side-note regarding my childhood learnings:

To say that there weren't opportunities to receive a quality education for those of us who grew up in the bowels of Appalachia would be a massive understatement. Of course, public education was available, but most parents naturally used it as free daycare rather than viewing it as a chance for their kids to expand their knowledge and eventually escape from the only life that they knew. In Appalachia, the boys learned how to hunt, clean their rifles and build tree stands well before they were able to recite their ABC's. The girls learned how to be subservient to the men, and how to quietly take a whipping when they weren't. I was a bit tomboyish as a child, so I can say with pride that I knew how to scale a fish and skin a muskrat long before I took my first step into my kindergarten class.

Other than those "invaluable" life lessons, there were only a couple of things that my father taught us, with most of them involving hunting. "Don't kill for fun, kill outta need," or "Don't let 'em suffer. Kill 'em quick." Of course, that meant nothing to me at the time, and as much as my father and brothers hunted, I was sure that most of the time it was simply for sport rather than for some kind of sustenance, although there was rarely a time when we weren't well-stocked with deer jerkie. My brothers used to laugh at me because I was always the one who would rescue even the smallest insects, choosing to free them from our home rather than killing them needlessly. I remember finding a cricket in our living room, and trying desperately to catch it while they watched. When I was finally able to corner it, I gently picked it up, taking great care not to hurt its fragile legs. I turned backwards to push open the screen door with my little butt while cupping the cricket in my hands. I knelt down and slowly uncupped my hands to free it, and I watched it take two or three hops, happily heading toward the weeds - until my brother's bare foot came stomping down, flattening it right before my eyes. It shattered me to hear my brothers laughing hysterically. I remember crying myself to sleep that night and thinking about my father's words - "don't kill for fun." I assumed that only applied to deer and wildlife.

The only other lesson that I remember learning outside of my schooling came from the Baptist preacher at the church down the road from the trailer park. Although us kids attended only sporadically, one of the constant messages of his sermons was, "if nothing else, do enough to leave the world as a better place because of you." So those were the main lessons of my childhood in a nutshell - Don't kill for fun and leave the world as a better place. No wonder I'm so screwed up.

Anyway, back to my situation. Over the next week after our back-seat exploring, Beth and I were only able to sneak away a few times due to her work and my school schedule. There was always some making out, but mostly we just talked. We admitted that as deep as our feelings were becoming for each other, we would have to keep it to ourselves or risk being branded as dykes throughout the county. As for Jed and Billy, Beth considered filing PFAs against them, but we knew that would only add fuel to the fire and would piss them off even more, so we were constantly mapping out our routes in an effort to evade them.

She had a close call after work one night when Jed tried to run her down with his truck as she was walking to her dad's Crown Victoria. I assumed that he was just trying to scare her, but she thought otherwise. Billy threw a beer bottle at her as they passed, and it barely missed her. We knew that it was only a matter of time before something really bad was going to happen to her, and there just wasn't anywhere to hide in our small town. I considered reaching out to their foster parents for help, but I knew that even they had given up on the hoodlums long ago. Sometimes evil is just hard-wired into people, I thought.

Not only was I losing sleep over Jed and Billy, but my conscience kept reminding me that I had wronged Lucy. I knew that I needed to tell her but I couldn't get up the nerve, sure that it would ruin our friendship. It had been nearly a week since I found myself between her parted thighs. I was walking home from the bus drop-off when she pulled up next to me and rolled down the window. I dreaded the thought of "coming clean" with her, but I knew that it was time. I stopped walking and reluctantly looked through the passenger door's window with a lump in my throat.

As if we had rehearsed it, In total synchronization, we both said at the exact moment, "We have to talk!"

Nervous laughter followed. I nodded, and she motioned for me to hop in.

"Do you need to get home right away?"

"No, not really."

She turned the car around and pulled out of the trailer park. It was nearly the moment of truth. I looked over at her and tried to gauge her. I couldn't tell if she was mad, disappointed or nervous, but her hands were shaking slightly as she held on to the steering wheel.

We drove for a few miles and she turned down a dirt road which led to a parking lot. Weeds were protruding from the broken macadam, and the old lines designating parking spaces were faded, barely visible unless you were actually trying to find them. In front of the lot was the remnant of an old football field which probably hadn't been used in decades. One peeling goalpost remained, and was twisted to the point where the left side of it was actually resting on the ground like a fallen soldier struggling but failing to somehow survive its mortal wounds and spring back into action. Sitting in the car, I had flashbacks to my amazing experience with Beth, and I glanced into the small back seat of her old Toyota - unsure of what I expected to see. Lucy turned the ignition off and reached into the console, pulling out a newspaper.

"Let's get out. It's buggy outside but will be too hot in here," she said as she opened the car door and popped the trunk to grab a light blanket. I followed behind her as she walked across the lot, dodging pieces of broken concrete and weeds. I could feel my legs shaking under me, knowing that my confession was only minutes away. How would she react? We reached the old wooden bleachers and stepped up on them. They groaned under our combined weight and I wondered for a split-second if they would collapse, but surprisingly they held up. Lucy picked a spot roughly five rows up, laid out the blanket and straddled the bench, motioning for me to join her. I sat facing her, maybe three feet away, and tried to gather my thoughts. How could I possibly tell her?

She opened the paper and flipped it so that it faced me.

"Did you happen to see this?"

I Looked down at where she was pointing, and the headline sunk in:

TENURED PROFESSOR ARRAIGNED ON MULTIPLE CHARGES

Shit! My first thought was that my harmless little prank totally backfired, and I tried to backtrack to the phone call. Could they figure out that it was me, I wondered.

"Isn't that great," she said, grinning. "It's like they say - Karma is a bitch!"

"Um, I guess. Is it ... is it your old professor?" Although I already knew it was.

"Yeah. Can you believe it? I mean, it sounds like they got him for corrupting the morals of a minor, indecent exposure and some drug charges too."

"Oh, so...not um, I mean, I wonder how that happened," I said, taking a deep breath when it dawned on me that it probably wasn't tied to the missing persons case.

"There is a comment that the police followed up on a series of tips and 'conducted a search warrant, finding fifty-four year old Timothy ________ in his apartment with an underaged female - age and name not provided...' "

"So," I asked, "How do you feel about that?"

"Relieved, I guess. I mean, it brought that incident back and I've been reliving it, but I'm glad he was caught."

She hesitated before commenting further. "The timing was interesting, don't you think?"

She looked me in the eyes, and at that moment I knew she had a strong suspicion that I was involved in some way. I didn't comment.

She put the newspaper aside and after a minute of silence, she said, "but...that's not really what I wanted - no, NEEDED - to talk to you about."

Here it comes, I thought. How to explain?

"Destiny, this is really hard for me to say, but that night - I mean that morning, when I came back from my date..."

I interrupted her. "I know, Lucy. It's...it was wrong of me to..."

Now she looked confused. She scrunched up her nose. "Wait, wrong of you?"

"Um, yeah. You know. I mean, I can't even blame it on the wine really, it's just..."

It was her turn to cut me off.

"It's...it's hard for me to admit this, but...don't hate me, okay?"

"For YOU to admit it? What do you mean?"

"God, I should have said something the next day, but I hated myself for it. I...kind of, well..."

I waited for her to finish, totally confused now.

She blurted out, "I wasn't drunk!"

"What," I asked, confused but feeling as if a huge weight was being lifted from my shoulders.

"Well, remember that time on the porch when we got kind of close, but not TOO close?"

I nodded. "That's not something that's easy for me to forget," I said, looking down at the bench.

"I guess I should have stopped you. I mean, I'm a mom, an aunt and am like twenty years older than you. Besides, I can't resist...guys, well...you know, COCK. Sorry to be blunt."

She continued, "My date got me really kind of...worked up in the car that night, and it had been SO long since I had been with a man that way, then he just did the gentlemanly thing and kissed me goodnight, just like that. I only had two glasses of wine earlier that night, but when I stumbled in the dark and you helped me, well...I guess I pretended to be out of it. I know you won't be able to forgive me..."

Now it was MY turn to confess. I reached across the bench for her hand.

"And here I was feeling all...guilty for taking advantage of you that way. I was trying to figure out how to tell you what I did, but I didn't know how," I said.

"Seriously? I mean, I guess we both kind of instigated it in a way," she said, and we both started laughing.

"So, you don't hate me and I really don't hate you," I said, then asked shyly, "Was I...I mean, was IT good?"

"Couldn't you tell by my reaction?" She looked around before leaning in and saying, "And when you rimmed me I thought I was going to die, oh my God!"

I was blushing, but I licked my lips at the memory of it, and said, "Yeah, THAT was amazing."

She cleared her throat. "Um, anyway... I'm really sorry that I deceived you. It was selfish of me. I mean, I am as straight as they come so... but it was like ten years since I got.. you know."

"Since what?" I asked, teasing, wanting to hear her say it.

"You know, since...okay, since I got ...licked."