What Goes Around, Comes Around

Story Info
Two old friends take his new wife to new places...
2.3k words
3.43
15.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a followup to an earlier story about my wife having sex with a friend and his wife while I was passed out from too much drink. Way back in the early 80's, the four of us had been partying hard and I imbibed too much, passed out and missed out on all the fun. I didn't learn about their threesome until several days later when my wife confessed. I was not upset as we had partaken in several threesomes and foursomes over the last few years with other people. What upset me was the fact that I had missed out on fucking my friend's wife, who I was very attracted to and I had not gotten to see him with my wife. That has always been my kink, seeing my wife pleasured by another man or woman. We eventually evened the score several months later and it was everything I had hoped for except my wife and my friend went into another room while I had sex with his wife. I still had not seen my wife make love to my friend and never did.

Both my friend and I ended up divorced but not from the sexual escapades but from our hard partying ways. Luckily we've both reformed. He has remarried while I have remained a bachelor, enjoying a great many women over the years but that is another story. It is now over 20 years later and I recently visited my friend and his current wife. We are now in our late 50's and still very close.

I had not known my friend's wife very well at all. We lived in different states and I had only met her casually when our paths crossed. I visited them recently at their home in California and got to know her very well.

I had no idea if my friend had told her about our crazy swinging ways in the distant past nor did I know much about their relationship at all. That all changed on the second night I was with them when we were just talking about any and everything when some topic, I can't even remember what, elicited the comment from her that Mark, my friend, "Was a pervert..." I was a little stunned but that peaked my interest. "Could they be swingers as well?" I thought. I laughed nervously and said, "Oh hell, we're all perverts. Don't you know that by now? Some of us just ACT on our perversions."

I was just poking some fun not knowing what to expect. His wife said, " Oh, I know all about both of your kinky sides." My interest was ratcheted up considerably. My cock began to swell as I looked to my friend for his reaction. He was grinning from ear-to-ear. She then said, "He told me all about the times you spent fucking each other's wives." I was floored and getting harder by the second. My cock was getting uncomfortable in my pants.

I had not had sex with anyone for months. I didn't know what their lifestyle was like but I was very interested in fucking her. She was a very attractive, curvy 55 year old with dark hair and very blue eyes. She was unusual in that respect. I worked up the courage to ask if they were in the lifestyle. My friend say they had been for a short while but had not been with another couple in several years. He the said she had never had two men at the same time. At that point, she blushed and asked, "Would you be interested?" I stood and went to her and took her hand and helped her stand. I then lightly kissed her lips and she immediately launched into a full blown deep erotic tongue kiss. Her husband stood behind her and reached between us to caress her rather large breasts. She moaned and put her hand on the back of my head, pulling me even deeper into our kiss. At the same time she reached down and grabbed my hardening cock through my pants. I then grabbed her other breast and ran my hand up under her skirt. Her panties were very wet and her excitement escalated rapidly. The three of us went at it, making out and groping each other for several minutes. We were all aroused and breathing hard when she said, "Let's take this to the bedroom!" and took our hands a led us to the master suite.

We slowly undressed her, taking our time getting her naked. She lay back on their bed and began running her right hand over her very soaked, very hairy, but trimmed pussy, while caressing her breasts with her left. She was on fire. Her husband I could not get out of our clothes fast enough. She sat on the edge of the bed and took my pulsing cock in her mouth. I am substantially larger than her husband and she took me out of her mouth and held me in her hand like she was weighing my cock. She grinned a salacious grin at her husband and said to her husband, "You weren't kidding babe!" She gave my cock a kiss, said she wanted to freshen up and went naked into the bathroom. My friend and I heard her turn on the bath and he and I just grinned at each other. We knew we were in for another great, erotic experience.

While his wife bathed, Mark and I could not stop grinning. He said she has always wanted to do this and that I was the first friend she has asked him about. It had been years since I had participated in a mfm threesome, the last being years back with my ex-wife and a male friend from our softball team.

I asked him what the ground rules were and he said, "None, just no pain."

When his wife came from the bath 15 or 20 minutes later, she walked into the bedroom still naked. I stood from the bed and kissed her again, feeling her breasts and running my fingers through her pussy lips and up through her pubic hair. She was creamy down to her knees. I told her to "Hold that thought." and went in to the bathroom for a quick shower.

Whe I returned she was on her hands and knees on the bed, while Mark squatted behind her licking her from clit to asshole. She was moaning and pushing her cunt and ass back into his face. I was hard and crawled onto the bed in front of her, gently took her by her hair, lifted her head and laid my cock on her lips. She gave another deep moan, wrapped her right hand around me and kissed my cock on the head. She then licked my pre-cum from my cock and engulfed me. It was heaven. My eyes rolled back in my head for a moment and when I looked back down, Mark was rubbing his engorged cock up and down her pussy lips preparing to enter his wife. She took my cock from her mouth and told Mark she wanted me first. She asked me to get on my back on the floor. Once I was in position, she squatted over me in a reverse cowgirl position telling her husband, "I want you to watch my face while I fuck his big cock." With that took my cock, lined it up with her hole and slowly sank down on me. It was fantastic to see her beautiful 55 year-old ass shiver and shake as she impaled herself on me. She sat fully down on me, caressing her own breasts and whimpering. Mark was jacking his cock and starring at his wife as she gave in to her most carnal desires. She then began grinding and gyrating on my cock, having small orgasms. Mark, seeing this, moved up to in a standing position and grabbed her by the back of her hair at began feeding her his cock.

He slowly face-fucked his wife and within 30 seconds erupted in her mouth causing her to squeal and moan, taking his cum like a pro. He thrusted 4-5 times while she kept sucking and cleaning him, finally pulling her mouth off his cock and swallowing.

She said, "My God, you've never given me a load like that!" With that Mark collapsed onto the bed and watched as his wife began grinding and gyrating again on my cock. She then turned around, never taking my cock from her pussy and presented her luscious tits to my face. I immediately latched onto her right nipple, gently biting it between my teeth. She loved that leaned down, kissing me with a deep, sensual kiss. That set me off as I grabbed her ass and pumped her full.

She stood and let me fall out of her. My load just gushed out of her, down the inside of her thighs. She laughed and stuck her hand under her pussy to try and catch what remained inside her, tip-toeing to the bathroom and sitting on the toilet. She laughed again as another rush of my cum spilled out of her.

Mark went to the kitchen area and fixed us each a cocktail. When he came back his lovely, sexy wife was sitting on the bed fondling my re-vitalized member. We took a break, drank our cocktails and sat in the afterglow of our fucking session. We were all still highly aroused by what had just happened.

She then lay back on the bed and Mark and I lay down on either side of her, caressing her from thighs to her lips, kissing and biting her nipples. She was becoming aroused again and Mark lay on his back and told her to ride him. She crawled up on him, reached down for his now hard cock and sank down, fully seating him inside her. They began a slow sensual fuck while I finished my drink.

I got up behind her and pushed mark's legs together so I could get up close to her back and let her feel my hard cock again. I reached around and gently squeezed her breasts, tweaking and gently pulling on her nipples and kissing her neck. She reached around with her left hand and took hold of my neck, encouraging my kisses. I turned her head and deeply french-kissed her mouth, tongues fighting with each other. She was really hot not. Moaning and grinding on Mark.

I took my right hand and began playing with her asshole. She responded positively and I gradually worked my big, middle finger deep into her backside. She was writhing and kissing me hard, moaning into my mouth. Her erotic respond was not lost on Mark. He took her neck and pulled her down onto his chest, mashing her bit tits into him. He said, "Spread you ass cheeks for him..." She reached back with both hands, her breathing increasing noticeably. I knew what they were asking for.

I pulled my finger from her ass and spit on my hand to add to the already copious juices on her ass and fanny. No lube was needed. As I placed my cockhead against her rosebud, they stopped their gyrating and Mark instructed her to, "Breathe baby, just breathe." As she calmed a bit and began a series of very deep breaths, she was almost crying with desire. I saw her pucker slightly dilate and pushed against her. As I increased my pressure slightly she moaned and my cockhead popped inside her tiny hole. I held still, continuing to keep the gentle pressure there. She breathed

again one time and I slid in another two to three inches. She moaned quietly, "Oh..my...God..." and I slid all the way home. My cock was fully buried in her back passage, my wet pubic area was tight against her hot, wet pubic area. My balls were touching Mark's balls. It was an amazing, erotic, sensual feeling. I have had anal sex with several women but never a dp. Neither had Mark or his wife. I am always amazed at the incredible feeling of how smooth and tight a woman's ass feelings. That was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced.

After several moments Mark and I starting slowly, gently fucking his wife. As we built a little speed and power, his wife went to another place. She began a groaning sound from deep in her body, thrashing her head from side-to-side, grinding and humping against the two intruders in her body. We were building more speed and power, when I grabbed her wrists and pulled back toward me, thrusting her breasts out. As she came into a more vertical position, and my cock went even deeper into her rectum, her orgasm exploded. It sent both Mark and I into our own gut wrenching orgasms, pumping her holes full of our seed.

As she calmed down, I released her arms letting her collapse onto marks chest where he held her tenderly and her shivering and shaking slowly subsided. I slowly felt my withering cock slid from her ass and she shivered again as my cum drained over her cunt and onto Mark's balls.. I fell to their side sweating profusely, a contented smile on my face.

After a long while she got up from her husband's cock and all his cum ran from her red, swollen pussy, onto her thighs. Sexiest thing I had ever seen. She grabbed her crotch to catch the excess and tip-toed into the bathroom and sat on the toilet, letting our combined juices drain from her. She looked thru her hair at me and grinned and slowly closed the door.

Mark and I put our boxers on and went to the kitchen. He started the coffee and breakfast and we just looked at each other with a look that said, "Wow! Unbelievable." His wife came into the kitchen a short time later in nothing but one of Mark's button-down, long-sleeved shirts with her wet hair up in a towel. Sexy as hell. She sat on one of the kitchen chairs, pulled one leg up, exposing her beautiful pussy and said, " Let's eat and then go back to bed."