What Goes Around Comes Around Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gosh," Sandy softly said as she looked on with rapt attention. I glanced at her but she never knew it as her eyes were riveted to my crotch.

My eyes went back to my mom as her right hand slowly reached out then gently grasped my shaft about an inch below its helmet ridge. I was praying that I wouldn't shoot off right then and hoped that jerking off twice in my shower after school would help me last a reasonable time.

Her lips moved closer and finally encircled my tip, engulfing me in her sensual warm mouth as her tongue slurped over my piss hole. "Oh, fuuuuuuck mom," I groaned in pleasure. God I couldn't believe how good this felt!

Her eyes lifted up and met mine, then holding my gaze she sucked harder and slowly pulled off of me. Her lips moved silently as she obviously said without sound, "I love you." Her lips opened again and she leaned in slipping my tip into her mouth where she held me about 2 inches into her oral cavity while her tongue made tracks inside her cheeks as it swirled gently around my super sensitive cock head.

"Holy shit that feels SO good," I groaned and my hips tried to pump more cock into her mouth.

"I know it does baby," she said while keeping my tip within her lips. "I'm going to try to make this as quick as possible."

Well shit, even though I didn't expect it to last too long, I sure didn't want her to hurry. None of us had even thought of that. God damn, we are so dumb.

My mom returned her attention to my steel cock as she took me about an inch deeper with each on and off of her hot moist mouth. All the while her tongue worked all over my shaft raising my level of pleasure to incredible heights! Who knew my mom could suck cock like this? Our dad left when I was four so I have no recollection of their sex life...it should have been good!

"Ohhhh myyyy goddddd," I groaned as she sent my cock nerves to Nirvana!

My eyes had closed to allow me to concentrate on what I was feeling, but several comments from guys were followed by Sandy gasping "Wow mom!" made me look down quickly letting me know just why things were feeling so good; my mom had deep throated my entire 8½ inch dick! She bounced a few times proving she had taken all I had to give her, then she sucked hard while pulling slowly off of me.

Not a sound could be heard until she pulled off of me with a loud popping sound. She gave me a sheepish look then wiped her mouth as she rolled her neck to relax it. I for one had been ready to explode when she finally pulled off of me, thus allowing my balls to recover as she rolled her neck and then her jaw.

"Sorry, it's been a while," she told me before easing my shaft back into her mouth where the sensations were really good but not even close to where they had been moments ago. Then I wondered; was she TRYING to make me last longer?!?!?! I watched her in silence as she worked my cock gently; so gently I didn't know it was possible to receive a blow job like that. Looking beyond her head I suddenly noticed her right hand was rubbing and pinching her tits, moving from one to the other and back again. She was really getting turned on, just as I had hoped she would.

Taking quick glances at my buddies I noticed each of them had his eyes locked onto what my mom was doing to me. If Sandy had wanted to run for it nobody would have noticed. So, I looked quickly to her only to see her leaning forwards as best she could to get a slightly closer view of our mom sucking my cock. Holy shit! I also noticed her thighs were clamped tightly together and rubbing together hard in small movements.

Suddenly my attention was yanked back to what my mom was doing. Gone was the soft, gentle, almost caressing nature of her blowjob. She was now quickly moving her head up and down my shaft, while her suction had at least tripled. In addition, the soft tongue strokes had morphed into powerful yet oh so wonderful slurps all over the underside of my shaft as well as completely around my mushroom head.

"Oh my god!" I gasped in shock at just how good this felt. Mom's eyes were riveted to my shaft as she worked hard at draining my balls. "Oh shit!" I gasped as my balls rolled in readiness.

"Wow, mom," my sister softly said again off to the side.

My hips started lifting up off the chair as I did my best to fuck her mouth. I sure didn't need to as mom's nose drove into my abdomen then pulled back about seven inches before it slammed back down as she took my shaft fully down her throat. It was on her fourth time pulling off of me when my balls gave up and I fired my first huge blast of white-hot son cum into my mom's mouth.

"Fuck yes, I'm cumming!" I cried out while my mother moaned sensuously as I flooded her mouth.

"Ummm hmmmm," she moaned as she quickly swallowed just before another volley of my cream powered into her hungry mouth. "Ummm hmmmm, ummm hmmmm, ummm hmmmm," all the while her left hand was jerking the bottom half of my shaft as her lips, mouth and glorious tongue worked over the top half of my cock.

The super intense feelings I was experiencing had forced my eyes closed. When I finally opened them again, I noticed mom seemed to be shaking a bit even as her left hand worked my shaft in concert with her mouth while her right hand was twisting the shit out of her right nipple. After I don't know how many powerful blasts of cum my balls ran dry and mom's actions slowed and returned to the softer and more loving movements she did after stretching her neck. I nearly shit when I watched in slow motion as she resumed deep-throating my shaft again. My god, how do I describe these feelings to the guys? Will she work one of them like she is me? Oh my god!

Mom's eyes looked up at me as her nose again pressed into my pubes, then she slowly pulled back, her tongue worming all over the underside of my shaft as she slowly pulled back. She paused when a little more than three inches remained within her lips, then she pulled back till her lips tightened around my flared ridge, her tongue swirling all over my tip making me squirm in my seat. Her tongue came to rest then she slipped off of me, her lips ending as a kiss on the tip of my very happy cock.

Again, seeming in slow motion, she eased backwards until she sat on her feet tucked underneath her, both of her hands resting on my knees. I watched spellbound as her tongue slipped out between her lips and slid along her lips as if searching for any drops of cum that had escaped her lips as I came. I don't think there were any.

Coming to my senses I softly managed to groan out, "Holy fuck mom...wow!" The four masked men slowly began clapping until it became a rather rousing bit of applause that really made my mom blush.

Mom gave me a small smile before turning to our tormentors (my best friends) to say, "There, I hope that made you happy, you sick bastards! Making me do that to my own son!"

One of them said, "I think you volunteered."

"Only to protect my daughter!"

I knew it was Chad who then said, "Well, MOM, I'd say you protected her very well! Wouldn't you agree stud?" and he nudged my shoulder. I looked up at him then back at my mom. "Well, I want an answer, stud."

"Uh, yeah," I said feeling suddenly humiliated having to actually say it, "yeah, she, I mean it was really, really good!"

His synthesized laugh sounded really strange as he spoke, "Haha, yeah, best one you've ever had, huh?! Oh, that's right...it's the only one you've ever had! Hahahahaha!"

"Okay, mom, back on your chair, hands behind it like before," one of the guys snarled. "And don't try anything or your sweet daughter won't ever be able to thank you for protecting her like you just did."

Chad piped up with, "Uh, uh, the top stays off mom."

My mother glared at him as she took her seat, her breasts thrust forward as she put her arms behind the chair so the cuffs could soon be clasped once again. "I hope you're enjoying yourself with these cheap thrills you son of a bitch!"

"Watch your mouth mom or I might just have to mess up sonny boy's face. What do you think, should I cut him with an "x" on each cheek, or just make that smile go from ear to ear? Oops, he's not smiling, so I'll make that frown go ear to ear. Works either way for me."

I sure was glad they wouldn't be doing that but mom got very nervous and begged, "Please, I'm sorry! I won't say anything like that again. Please just don't hurt us and we'll do anything you ask."

Bernie had picked my mom for a blowjob, so instead of just cuffing her he decided now was the time and he stepped right up to her. "I'm so glad to hear you say that, because I got damned horny watching you pop sonny's BJ cherry! Give me one too."

By then he had his pants undone and quickly shoved them down letting his rock-hard 6½ incher bounce right before her nose. Mom looked at him in shock but Sandy gasped "Are you nuts?"

"Jealous, are you?" he asked with a laugh.

Sandy quickly averted her eyes and mumbled out a soft, "Uh, no."

"Honey, don't antagonize them," mom said with a pleading look to my sister. "We'll just do what we have to until they leave. Okay baby?" My sister just nodded her head.

Bernie grew impatient and shoved his cock into my mom's face making me lean forward and cry out, "Hey! Watch it!"

Chad just grabbed my shoulder and shoved me back into the seat with a snarl. Mom's eyes grew in size then she quickly began sucking on Bernie's cock. She sure didn't seem to be giving him the same quality of BJ as she gave me but that was just fine by me. Bernie had picked his spot with care, making sure that both Sandy and I could see exactly what was going on. It was having a marked effect on my dick.

John noticed that and moved over to where Sandy sat tightly bound. "Hey there honey, did you notice how your little brother is hurting over there?" She looked at me then gasped as she saw my dick standing tall at full mast once more. Those pills sure work! His masked face lowered till it was even with hers, then he said softly, "Looks to me like mommy dearest is busy at the moment, so you'd better go take care of him ... right ... NOW!"

She looked scared out of her mind as she tried to move towards me but her hands couldn't come free. John calmed her a bit and undid her cuffs while warning her to behave. Mom's pillow was still at my feet so she quickly knelt on it as her hands went to my knees.

Sandy stared at my cock for several seconds, then she looked up at me and softly said, "I ... I've never done this before, so if I hurt you, you know, let me know and I'll try to do better. Okay?"

I nodded to her then croaked out nervously, "I know, sis, just do your best. I love you!"

Her eyes darted to my cock then back up and she smiled for the first time since my pals had arrived. "I know, I love you too!" Slowly her hands moved up my thighs till her left grasped me at my base then her right wrapped around me right above her left. "Gosh Marty, you're so big! I don't know... "

"Hey, you're supposed to be sucking that cock, not having a gab session!" I didn't even notice who said it, but Sandy shook a little before leaning towards my throbbing cock.

She was very tentative at first. Just barely touching her lips and tongue to my helmet head. I guess she wasn't turned off by the taste or smell, and she slowly began taking more and more of my shaft into her hot moist mouth. Bernie groaned unhappily when my mom suddenly said, "Use your tongue honey, don't just try to suck it out of him. Use your tongue all over it and that'll help make him cum." Bernie moaned in pleasure again as Sandy nodded her understanding of our mom's instructions while my mom inhaled him once more.

I looked over at Bernie and mom still hadn't taken more than half of his shaft into her mouth. But, ya know, it didn't look like he was suffering too much while getting his first ever blowjob so he couldn't really complain. And, it was lasting longer than I thought he would, so he must have jacked off some time shortly before entering the house. Hell, I guess maybe they all had.

Sandy had been working my shaft for about two minutes when I tensed and hissed in my breath. Instantly she pulled off of me and asked, "What?"

"Teeth, they hurt like hell!"

"I'm sorry," she said looking into my eyes. "I'll do better, but, you're really big ... lots bigger than my boyfriend!" She smiled at me once again then covered her teeth with her lips and resumed her blowjob. I never felt her teeth again.

"Oh fuck!" Bernie groaned through that voice thing. "Oh, fuck yeah, swallow! Swallow it all!" He looked like he might collapse just then but mom surprised me, well, all of us as she grabbed his ass holding him tight thus forcing his cock into her throat for the first time ever making him cry out in pleasure.

I watched it all but chose not to comment on it while getting a blowjob from my sister. The sister who suddenly stepped up her efforts as she now was taking me right to the entrance to her throat, nearly gagging on my cock. Over the next few moments, she tried to take me deep many times without success.

Bernie was finally finished flooding my mom's throat with his spunk and staggered to the couch where he flopped down noisily about five feet from Sandy while Max put the cuffs on mom. Sis looked at Bernie and his limp cock then called out, "Hey mom, how can I take all of Marty's cock like you did?"

"Oh honey, that usually takes lots of practice before you can do that. Especially with one like your brother has. You just do what you can, work that tongue of yours and you'll do fine!"

Sandy didn't look happy but she went back to work sucking my cock harder than before. Her tongue was somehow getting everywhere around my shaft and she now had my shaft measured so she knew just how far down she could go without having her gag reflex kick in. Mom didn't have to tell her to use her hands to jerk off the rest of my shaft and soon I was close to cumming.

"Oh sis," I groaned. "Oh god that feels so good, you're going to make me cum real soon!"

She pulled off of me and quickly asked, "Am I really?" before inhaling me again.

"Yeah, it's going to be any moment now," I moaned as I looked down at her with a mixture of love and lust. I hoped she only saw the love. "Oh god!" I cried out as my body tensed and my hips started thrusting up at her. "Oh fuck! Oh god yes! Oh SANDY!" and my cock blasted its first salvo of my cream into her mouth and throat.

"Swallow fast honey," mom called out to her from where she sat naked from the waist up except for a few drops of Bernie's cum.

Sandy was moaning in time with my cum blasts that she was doing a pretty good job at handling with ease. I was cumming so hard that I had expected her to pull off of me choking from my discharges but she hung in there to the end. My balls had pumped out their last drops but Sandy kept right on sucking the first four or so inches while working her tongue all around me. Just before I was going to tell her I was too sensitive she moaned when one last lone rope of hot cum shot out of me and into the back of her mouth. She finally slowed her tongue's movements then sucked harder as she pulled off of me with an audible 'pop'.

She just sat there on her folded under legs smiling at me. Finally, I managed to say, "Wow, sis, that was fucking incredible! Really for your first time even ... my god!"

She opened her mouth to show that it still held quite a bit of my cum, then she obviously swallowed it down before opening her mouth once more to show it was now empty. Then she moved up to her feet pausing to surprise me with a kiss on my lips, unlike any previous kiss we had shared. Breaking the kiss, she very softly said, "I liked doing that for you, Marty. I'm kinda glad yours was the first one I did that to. It was nice. Love you, Marty." Then she walked back to her chair and sat down waiting for the cuffs to be put back on. We just stared at each other for several minutes.

The mood was broken when John asked what we had to drink. Sandy quickly told him and he said, "You can serve us, but don't try anything or they both die." She assured him she would behave and he released her again and went with her to the kitchen. Quickly they returned with three beers for his masked pals. Then he escorted her back to the kitchen.

This time they didn't come right back. We all heard him tell my sister to suck him off too. She started to argue but realized that wasn't smart and soon we all heard the telltale sounds of cock sucking. Four times I heard him yelp about her teeth but in the end, she got her second ever load of cum pumped down her throat. I guess he must have forced his cock down her throat as we could hear her choking and struggling until he was empty.

Moments before they returned, he said to her, "That's what happens when you don't behave, bitch. Too bad I'm not as big as your brother, you probably couldn't talk for a week."

I was glaring at him when they returned but she mouthed out to me, "I'm okay, don't worry." Still, he and I would settle this later.

Then I looked around and it dawned on me that the two guys who were to get their blowjobs had now done so. I wondered which one of the remaining two guys was going to fuck my sister after I did. Whoever it was had better be nicer than John had been.

I actually started to laugh when it became apparent nobody had thought about how to drink anything without taking the mask off. Chad snarled menacingly at me, to regain some measure of control, then one at a time they left the room to remove their mask and chug their beer. It really was funny! Their synthesized belches were even funnier!

John had taken Sandy's top and bra off and I kept looking at her magnificent pair. She caught me several times and I blushed bright red when she did. She stared right at me as she thrust her chest towards me while mouthing out, "I love you Marty!" I didn't blush any more. I still looked; I just didn't blush. Doing some comparing I decided that Sandy and mom looked damned near identical if you don't notice the slight tit sag that my mom has now due to age and having two kids. They both looked damned good to me. And to my cock.

"Well, well, well. Would you look at Sonny boy here," Chad said.

All eyes turned to me and my standing tall cock. Yup, I blushed again. "I tell you man, we've already gotten you two BJs, isn't that enough?" he went on. He walked over and placed the dull edge of the rubber knife against my shaft and pushed it then let it snap back into its upright position. "Damn, I guess not. Okay, stud boy, which one do you want to fuck?"

I heard two loud gasps from in front of me as neither of them had expected things to go this far. My eyes were looking from my mom to my sister to my mom and so on while their eyes were doing the same sort of thing. No way could I say anything to that question!

Mom finally said, "Well, if that's what you want then ..."

Sandy shocked me, and probably everyone else by interrupting her with, "No mom, you went first the last time. It's my turn now. It's only fair."

"But honey, you're still ..."

"I know that mom. But I have to do it sometime, and if someone in this room is going to take it, I'd rather it was Marty who was my first." She looked boldly into our mother's eyes and finally won the stare down. "Okay, would somebody undo my hands please?"

Max was closer so he did it with what looked to me like shaking hands. Rubbing her wrists Sandy walked over to me with determination painted all over her lovely face. Stopping about one foot from me she said, "Quite a night, huh brother?" Then she slipped her jeans down her legs and kicked them away. "Hope you like what you see," she said then her fingers slipped under the waist band of her panties and slowly pushed them down until gravity took over and they dropped into a puddle at her feet.