What Goes Around Comes Around Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was.

Rolling the condom down to the bottom of his cock he said, "There you go sweet cheeks, all wrapped up special just for you." He stood before her letting her stare at his raincoat covered cock before he slowly went to his knees and grabbed her thighs pulling her so her ass hung off the edge of the chair.

Sandy made a face that looked like a mixture of pain and anger as he slowly pressed his cock into her. Chad however said loudly, "Oh hell yes, your pussy feels so much better than your mouth did! Fuck yeah."

Then he got to pounding his cock into her faster than hell as he lost his virginity to my unknowing sister. It nearly made me laugh as he had to hold onto the condom around his cock just to keep it in place over his smaller dick! I tuned him out as mom resumed her motions on me. Shit I just couldn't believe how she was moving, showing that she certainly knew how to fuck! A few minutes later she whispered to me, "If you cum, will you be able to keep going?"

Well, I had taken TWO of the Viagra pills while getting the popcorn so I figured I would be okay. Whispering back, I said, "I think so mom, especially considering how good you feel wrapped around my cock!"

"Oh, thank you honey!" mom said making me look to her eyes in surprise. "You feel so good but I think you are getting close. I am too, but I really need this so when you cum, I'm going to beg you not to. Then after I'm done cumming I will praise you for holding off for me. Try not to act like you are actually cumming in me. That way they'll let me keep doing this and hopefully I can cum a couple more times before you cum again. Can you do that for me?"

"I'll do anything I can to make you feel good, mom," I said in a whisper before she kissed me. Once her lips moved back, I grinned at her saying, "I love you with all my heart mom. And just so you know, you feel so good like this. You'll probably hate me in the morning for saying this but right now I'm glad these guys are forcing us to do this."

"Right now, I agree with you, son. As for how I'll feel in the morning, we'll just wait and see. My god your cock feels so good inside of me. Forgive me Marty," and then she went crazy moving her hips on me while her pussy muscles squeezed and massaged my shaft vigorously.

About two minutes later my balls were rolling when she cried out, "Oh my god, don't cum yet! Keep going but please don't cum yet!" Her pussy jerked around me and my first blast shot powerfully into her body, making her shake and moan even more. She kept telling me not to cum each time another blast shot deeply into her. Finally, both our orgasms were over and she slumped against me breathing hard as she said loudly, "Oh my god, that was a good one. Thank you for not cumming yet! I need this so badly ... it's been so long since I came on a cock."

"I'm glad I could do it for you mom," I said even as I thought how Max probably didn't like hearing it.

Soon mom was fucking my shaft with nearly full-length strokes, moaning lustily all the while. Bernie suddenly said, "Holy shit, look how she's creaming on him! It's fucking everywhere!"

The other three guys all said something in response but I was concentrating on Sandy then heard her exclaim, "Wow mom! You must really need this! My god, it's everywhere!" Just for the hell of it I planted my feet then gave a powerful up thrust with my hips shoving my dick up and into her as she was pounding down. This resulted in mom's head falling back as a scream flew from her mouth.

Chad turned his attention back to my sister and gave her a mighty thrust burying his shaft into her as he resumed fucking her hard and fast. To me, my thought was he should try to enjoy his first ever fuck all though it appeared he was trying to end it quickly.

A few more minutes passed and mom was rapidly working her pussy on my shaft as she gasped, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum again! Hold on, don't cum yet! Please baby, don't cum yet!" Then she went nuts pounding her pussy onto me as she lurched shook and twisted her orgasming body above me.

About the time she came down Chad was rapidly moving his cock in and out of Sandy's unhappy cunt. His hips slammed forward and stopped buried to the hilt as he gasped "Oh fuck yeah!" He pulled back and slammed into her again as he moaned "Fuck yeah, oh shit that's good!" Then he gave her about four more thrusts into her before finally pulling his mostly still hard cock from her slit.

Considering how mouthy Sandy had been, I was admittedly surprised when she didn't say a word after he pulled out of her. Her eyes just stared at his cock as he slowly pulled off the condom, then decided to go clean off and flush the evidence down the toilet. Out of the corner of my eye, I did notice her looking at me and my mom as our mother kept right on fucking herself on my two pills powered cock.

At least five more minutes passed when I felt my cock getting close once again. Mom was using everything she knew about her pussy muscles as her hips moved above me while I strummed her clit with the fingers of my one free hand. Then she gasped loudly, "Oh yeah! Do it baby! I'm nearly there again. Give it to me! Give me your fucking cum! Fucking fill me!" Sandy gasped at her comments and the guys were muttering amongst themselves when I felt my balls rise and my shaft grow just a bit bigger.

"Oh, shit mom ... I'm going to cum in you!" I groaned out.

"Fuck me!" mom cried out. "I'm going to cum too ... oh shit there it is! Fuck me!" and then she turned mute as her body was pulverized by the intensity of her orgasm while mine shook me to the core. I briefly thought there was no way she could go through life again without fucking.

And then it was over, her body slumped fully onto my own, our breathing blending together in a desperate attempt to fill our lungs with much needed oxygen. It took quite a while before her head lifted and she gave me a weak smile then softly said, "I'm sorry son, but they forced me to." Then she kissed me gently and slowly forced her body to rise up and off of my shaft. Pausing as Sandy had done, she then knelt down and took me fully down her throat as she cleaned me of all our mixed cum that had leaked out of her well fucked pussy.

Standing back up on weak legs she softly said, "Okay, now you are clean again." Turning towards her chair she snarled at our tormentors, "There, I fucked my own son. Are you happy now?" She got no answer.

With everything accomplished to plan (yeah, I know, it's MY plan) the guys got up and milled around for about twenty more minutes after re-cuffing mom to her chair and my one loose hand. Then Chad, for the third time, moved to the window where he peaked around the curtain before finally declaring "Okay guys, the coast is clear. Now you three listen up ... we'll be checking the police logs and if you report any of this then we will get each of you one by one and you won't like what happens to you. Now let's get out of here!"

"Hey, what about us!" I asked as they headed for the door.

"You stay as you are. I'm sure a smart stud like you can figure out how to get loose. In the meantime, we will be long gone by then." That was Chad telling us this, which was not according to plan. Just before he stepped through the door he said, "Thanks again for the hospitality folks!" Then he stepped out the door having flipped the lock on it first.

Mom and Sandy immediately started straining against the Velcro cuffs hoping to pull them loose. I knew that would not happen. After they struggled for several moments, they both gave up in sadness. "Shit, how do we get out of these things?" Sandy asked as she began to cry once again.

"I'm thinking," I said, hoping that would help calm her down.

"But what can you do that we can't do?" she asked between sobs.

"Let the man think!" our mother said. She had never referred to me as a 'man', just a 'boy' or her 'baby'.

Sandy picked up on that right away and questioned, "Man?"

Mom looked at me for a few seconds, then turned to Sandy and said, "After the way he fucked both you and me, yes, I'd say he most certainly is a man! Wouldn't you agree young lady?"

"Uh," she said looking quickly to me and then the floor, "I, uh, I guess so."

"I think you more than 'guess so', I think you certainly do 'know' so. Now let our man think." Mom was looking right at me when she said 'our man' before turning her head to look at Sandy next to her. I tell you, it was hard to think while both of them looked at me while sitting there naked as the day they were born and I was sitting naked from the waist down. Luckily my cock was finally flaccid lying against my right thigh.

End of part 1