What Goes Around Comes Around Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god ..." I gasped as she stood back upright, her crotch right before my face. She had her pubic hair trimmed short and shaved into a thin landing strip of about 3/4-inch-wide pointing right at her slit where I could see her clit was poking out already.

"Thanks," she said stepping right next to me. Her hands rested on my shoulders as she straddled my lap, then grabbed my shaft and slowly lowered herself down until my tip was barely nestled within the entrance to her sex. We looked each other in the eyes and she softly said, "I never thought you and I would ever do this, but I love you more than any guy so ..." and she dropped about five inches.

I groaned while she screamed "SHITTTTT!" as she rose up about two inches. Sandy crouched there, partly on but mostly still off of my cock for several moments, her breathing deep and fast. Finally, she lifted up nearly all the way before pushing her ass back towards my knees. Looking down she said, "There! You fucking bastards, do you see that blood! You made me give my virginity to my brother, you fucking bastards! I hate you for doing this to us! Umph!" she groaned as she dropped again stopping about 6 inches down.

"Honey ..." our mom said.

"It's okay mom. I'll be fine. Just give me a moment."

With our heads ear to ear I whispered to her, "I'm so sorry Sandy, are you okay?" Hey, this WAS my idea, so it is really my fault, but I didn't expect her to have that much pain. And I didn't like the tears that I could see flowing down her face. Does that make me a hypocrite? Probably.

Sandy wrapped her arms around my neck holding me tight while her hips moved in tiny circles around my standing tall cock. She just hugged me to her for several moments then she kissed my cheek and said, "It's all right. The pain is nearly gone now and it's starting to feel pretty good." Her hips moved up and down in roughly 3-inch motions then she came to a stop and whispered, "Actually, you really feel good now! Your cock is big but it's really making me tingle all over. So just go with this and enjoy it just like I'm going to!"

"Okay," I slowly and softly said, "if you say so."

Neither of us spoke for several moments. The only sounds were my moans of pleasure and Sandy's groans of exertion then pleasure and joy when her pussy had engulfed my entire cock. Once that was accomplished her only movements for a few minutes were her hips as she moved them front to back, then side to side followed by a small circling motion. It all felt so damned good.

A quick kiss on my cheek made me open my eyes only to see my sister's face showing just how much she was enjoying this. Quietly I said, "Um, you really feel good on me. And thanks for ... for taking my virginity too." Then much louder I yelled, "Hey, how about letting me have one hand free. Just tie my other hand to the chair, please."

The guys made a show of huddling and talking it over before Chad came over and did what I asked. He really tightened the strap around my one hand, to which I complained to no avail, then he walked over to where he would have a good view.

"Fuck that's tight," I said unhappily. "But thanks anyway." With my right hand now free I started stroking all over her body, surprised to find that her nipples were hard as rocks and sticking out over half an inch. She moaned then kissed me as I played with her tits. After many minutes working over her tits and butt I moved my hand around to her slit and quickly found her clit as she moved up and down my shaft in about 5-inch motions. The moment I touched it she gasped hard and lurched in front of me.

"Oh god Marty, keep doing that," she begged me. "Oh yeah, that really feels good. Oh, fuck I'm going to cum ... oh shit don't stop your fingers!" Her hips were moving up and then forcefully back down even as she started shaking her hips all over as she came hard, her pussy clamping down around my shaft. I was amazed to watch her cum right in front of me, her pussy stuffed with my hardness ... god she was so beautiful as she came.

Sensing her climax was over I stopped working her clit between my fingers and just gave it a little bit of pressure. "Are you okay?"' I asked her softly.

Her arms moved back up and she took my head in her hands then she kissed me, her tongue searching for and then dancing with mine from mouth to mouth. After who knows how long her face pulled back a few inches and she looked right into my eyes saying, "My god that was incredible! You made me cum! Damn if I don't love you more than I ever thought! Now I need to make you cum so these bastards will be happy!"

She started towards that goal before I could respond so I just kept moving my eyes from her face to her tits then to my lap where she slowly but effectively moved her hips on my hot pulsing cock. She was managing to go from having me fully engulfed to right where my flared ridge was starting to spread her pussy lips, then she would drop back down. I could tell she was doing her own experimenting as she went, trying to find out not only what felt really good to me but also what felt incredible to her as well.

It was probably about 8 minutes later that she looked into my eyes and smiled. "Oh yeah, Marty, cum for me." Her hips really stepped up their movements as she went on, "Come on, give it to me! Cum! I want to feel it! Cum in me! Oh fuck, I'm going to cum too!"

"Sis?!" I said, not wanting to chance getting her pregnant.

"Oh god Marty, do it! Fuck me! Give it to me ... oh god I'm cumming! Shoot it in me! I want it NOWWWWW! Shit there it is! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" and then she just moaned long and hard as her body jerked, shook and quaked above me while her arms hugged her tightly to me.

I had felt my balls rolling in readiness so my fingers rubbed her clit harder, then pinched it lightly helping to get us off at the same instant. Our bodies were so tight together that my hand was trapped between us so I just kept on working her clit while my hips tried their best at thrusting upwards in time with her down strokes. Fuck the joyous pleasure of climactic agony was beyond words!

Finally, my balls were empty and Sandy's orgasm was over so she slowly lowered her shaking body fully onto my twitching cock, both of us breathing heavily. We were again ear to ear so she turned her face towards me and very softly whispered, "My god Marty, thank you!"

"Huh?" I muttered equally softly.

"I came on your cock," she said before kissing my cheek. "First cock inside of me and it makes me cum ... twice even! So, thank you for doing that for me. If we had to do it then I am so glad that you got me off! I really love you!" Then she stopped our talk and gave me a lip-lock to end all. It was by far the best kiss I had ever gotten; hell, even better than the best kiss I could imagine!

Finally, Sandy started to lift up and off of me, only to shock me by giving my still hard shaft 6 nearly full-length movements in her tightly clinging pussy. Damn she felt good! Then she groaned as she lifted up all the way then paused with her opening about an inch above my cock head. She looked down and watched as finally my deeply inserted cum flowed out of her in several big globs that fell immediately onto my tip before oozing slowly down the sides of my shaft.

When the flow seemed to have stopped, she gave me a grin and swung her leg over me to the side, then she knelt down and looked right into my eyes as she inhaled my shaft and carefully cleaned me of all of my discharge that had drained onto me. It seemed to take a long time but was probably only a few minutes ... a very pleasant, few minutes!

She sucked down hard on me and pulled off, then used her tongue to lick clean the lower half of my shaft that she couldn't get down her throat. Once that was done, she licked all the way to the top and then inhaled me as far as she could before instantly reversing direction and slowly pulling off of me. Just before letting me escape her tongue swirled round and round my flared ridge before she finally let me slip from between her lips.

Rising back up her lips brushed mine again and lightly kissed me, then she whispered, "I know this is wrong, but I really like your cock! For my first time, I'm glad I got a real nice one. Love you," and then she lifted all the way up and walked naked back to her chair and sat back down, putting her hands behind her without being told. Me, I just stared at her in shock as this 'fuck' turned out to be much more than I had hoped for!

I have no idea how long it had been going on, but I finally noticed sounds coming from where my mother was sitting. Looking that way, I gasped as I saw her now naked, sitting with her hips as far forward as possible while Max was kneeling between her legs fucking like there was no tomorrow! She didn't look happy, more like she was trying to get him to pop as fast as possible.

But my only thought was 'Chad is the one who won the right to fuck Sandy!' That son of a bitch had been acting mean all night and if he treated her bad there would be hell to pay and I would be collecting!

Max was extolling his praise of my mom's pussy, not noticing her rolling her eyes in disgust at either the act itself or the way he was doing it; I couldn't tell which. He started huffing and puffing as he grew closer to his explosion and mom said, "Remember, you can't cum in me! I told you I would finish you off with my mouth."

"I'll try," he managed to say.

"You'll do better than that or I'll head butt you and break your fucking nose!" Max started telling her what would happen to me but she stopped him with, "Look you little shit," and she locked him in place with her legs tight around his hips, "we've done everything you've asked. If you hurt my son or daughter you will not believe the fury of a pissed off mother! Besides, doing something stupid will just be really messy and then you will lose your threat that you hold over us."

Bernie stepped over to them and nudged Max on the shoulder. "Just make sure you pull out in time man. It will be well worth it as she sucks cock really good! Trust me man, you're going to enjoy the hell out of it."

"You're right," Max said to Bernie, then looked at my mom and said, "don't worry, I'll pull out in time. Your pussy feels really good though, just so you know ..."

"I KNOW what my pussy can do! I don't need some piss-ant shit head to tell me!"

"Calm down, mom," Sandy said. "Just go with it and this will be over soon."

Max resumed pumping his cock into her when she dropped her legs off of him and he really began putting it to her. Mom must have decided to get it over with as he began moaning and groaning in pleasure even as his face grew redder and redder. Suddenly he jumped back about a foot and hurried to his feet while moving around to her right side. He just barely shoved his cock into her mouth before he started shooting his load into her. Mom showed him what she can do orally as he cried out suddenly and fell forwards thus shoving his entire 6 inches into her face and down my mom's throat. She just worked her tongue like mad (wow did that look wild from where I sat) and in a few more seconds he was finished.

Max pulled back almost as fast as he had gone in, clutching his cock and moaning, "Holy fucking hell! Jeez Ber ... man, I thought you were putting me on. Lady that was incredible!" As he fought with his pants and boxers to get dressed the other guys were softly telling him to watch his mouth without using those exact words. They had all nearly shit when he started to say Bernie's name.

John had sat down on the couch with me on his left and mom then Sandy to his right. He looked around the room, pausing to admire the nudity to his right. Hey, I couldn't blame him, they were right in front of me. When he paused looking at me, he said, "Good grief, would you look at this horn dog over here! I think he needs some more loving."

Chad spoke up saying, "Sure as shit! Well mom, you still haven't fucked stud boy so I guess you're up. I'll uncuff you but don't get any ideas."

"My god, hasn't it calmed down enough outside for the four of you to just leave us alone?" she said in desperation.

"Nah, not yet pretty momma! Now behave while you take care of your son's big cock." With that said Chad undid her cuffs and then pulled her to her feet and walked her over to me. "Now get fucking, momma," he said as he sat next to John.

Mom looked down at me sitting there with my cock pointing at the ceiling. Slowly she straddled me and my chair and dropped a big wad of spit right on the tip of my cock. After using her fingers to fully coat the end of my shaft in it she reached lower then gripped me to steady my shaft and eased her pussy down onto me, not stopping until all but two inches of son cock had entered her.

"Wow mom, god that feels good," I said in minor shock. I guess I was getting beyond 'shock' by then.

"Yes, you do," she softly replied. "I am really impressed son, considering all that's happened tonight and you are still hard as steel. Just so you know, that is just how I like a cock when it's fucking me. I never expected to do this with you, but we have to so I plan on making it as good as possible."

"Oh mom, I hope this doesn't ruin our relationship," I said equally softly, "but what you are doing feels really good! I mean REALLY good!"

"Hang onto your hat big boy, because you haven't felt anything yet. I don't imagine you are going to have a hair trigger after all that's happened tonight and that's okay with me. If I'm lucky maybe I can cum more than Sandy did when she fucked you!" I knew nobody else heard that as she was speaking so quietly that I nearly missed it.

"W-what?" I very softly asked her as she rose up about 5 inches and slowly eased all the way down to my base.

"I hated that I had to fuck that ass hole, but I had no choice," she said as she continued whispering in my ear. "He barely got my motor started then left me high and dry without even a tiny bit of a climax. Then I had to look across the room at you with your cock hard and ready and it just started driving me nuts. Hell, I was hoping one of them would make me fuck you, I just had to act pissed."

"Are you serious?!?" I whispered into her ear.

"You have no idea how horny I was getting. I haven't had sex for ... way too long. It was all I could do to slowly walk over to you as if I didn't want to. Baby, I know it's wrong, but right now I hope you can stay hard till I can't move anymore! But I'll settle for close to half an hour, starting now."

I looked at her face for many moments, studying it as I enjoyed what her pussy was doing to my cock. She was using about 4-inch movements up and then fully back down, engulfing my shaft while her pussy muscles squeezed and massaged me as I moved within her. Shit this was lots different from when Sandy fucked me, taking both of our virginities in the process. It didn't take her long until she flung her head back while grinding her pussy hard against the base of my purple pillar.

"Oh god!" she gasped loudly. "Oh, shit yes ... I'm going to cum any second ... NOW!" Then she cried out something that didn't sound like any word I knew before her lips latched feverishly to mine as she shook frantically in my lap. I didn't think it was possible for her to press her body further down onto mine but she did it, constantly grinding her clit against my pubic bone all the while her climax roared through her.

Finally, her body came to rest, her head on my shoulder while her lungs cried out for more air. Both my hands were still bound behind me so I was unable to hug her to me. The best I could do was to hold my head tight to hers. Softly I whispered to her, "Jeez mom, are you all right?"

"Oh baby, you have no idea how good it is to finally cum on a cock!" she whispered huskily just before kissing me passionately, her tongue quickly finding mine then dancing with it from mouth to mouth. Even while we remained locked enjoying that kiss her hips resumed moving in all directions, her body hungry for another climax.

After a few minutes she lifted up until she was just using the first 3 to 4 inches of my shaft to tease the entrance to her hot sex. Making use of her new and higher position I dipped my head a bit and gave her left nipple a soft lick then closed my lips around it sucking softly while slurping my tongue all around her hardening point.

"Oh yes!" she gasped as her arms wrapped around my head holding me tightly to her. "Suck my tits, son, suck my tits! Shit that feels good!"

I heard murmuring going on around us but didn't bother to take a look. What I was doing was sooooo incredible that nothing could pull me away from my mother's breast. Well, one thing could and that was her right tit, which I went to when mom pushed gently on my head guiding me to it. We were both moaning as I sucked hard as if trying to drink her milk. Didn't happen but god it was incredible trying to receive it.

Suddenly my mother slammed her pussy down fully onto me, her clit crushed between us while she moaned through her second climax, her entire body quivering in my lap. She didn't cry out like she did on her first cum but there was no doubt that she was having a good one. The world didn't exist for me until she was sitting on my lap, my shaft snugly planted in her still throbbing pussy as she regained her breath in silence.

Then I heard it.

"I'll suck your damned cock for you but you will NOT fuck me without a condom on!"

That was Sandy giving the masked Chad a piece of her mind.

His strange 'voice' replied, "Bullshit, your little pussy already got filled with stud boy's cum so what's another load to you now?" I could tell he was pissed that she was even arguing with him.

"That wasn't my idea, you guys forced me to do it. But if I have to get pregnant, I'd rather that my brother did it than some piece of shit that I don't even know much less care for. Now put a glove on it or forget it."

He looked at the other three guys as he muttered, "Fuck, I don't have one. Any of you got one on you?" I could tell he was frustrated as hell when they all told him 'no' in one way or another. Even without being able to see his face I knew what his expression was when he grumbled out "FUCK!"

Turning back to Sandy he said, "Look, it's going to be bare back but I promise to pull out in time so you can finish me in your mouth!"

"I told you, no rubber no fuck!"

"You're in no position to stop me ..."

"I'll kick you in the balls if you even think about it."

"Hey, asshole," I called out, butting in on their conversation. "I've got one, front left pocket of my jeans."

The look on everybody's faces was priceless. (Well, okay, I could only 'see' two of them but they all snapped to look at me as if they were all connected!) I couldn't let it go so I added, "Hey, I kept hoping I'd get lucky and wanted to be prepared. I've had it for at least 6 months. Sorry mom."

"Don't say that," she said looking me in the eyes. "It makes me proud of you that you would think ahead like that. Much better than these bastards."

Chad quickly moved to where mom sat perched on my cock and bent down to check my jeans. He reached in then pulled his hand up in relief saying "Hell yeah! Thanks man! Just for that you get one hand free." After releasing my hands and then cuffing my left one to the chair once again he walked over to Sandy waving the package in the air for her to see.

Dropping his jeans and boxers to the floor he said, "Okay, sis, your brother came to the rescue! Now suck me a bit to get me hard again so I can put this on for you!"

She gave me a look that I couldn't tell if she was pissed or what, then she sighed and took his soft dick into her mouth and worked him until she pulled off saying in disgust, "There, that should be hard enough."