What Goes Around Comes Around Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cum filled pussy drained out onto Bernie's cock so John said, "Hey Princess, don't leave him all messy like that. Drop down and clean his cock off like a good girl."

"Okay!" she said sounding much happier about it than she did the first time. Carrie licked off his stomach where several drops had found their way. Other than her saliva trail, when she finished with them there wasn't a trace of cum there. Next, she licked up and down and all around his shaft as her right hand moved it carefully to make her task easier.

I figured she was through when she stopped her licking. She gave it a good all over look, then looked up at Bernie and slipped her lips over his mushroom tip and sucked him at least four inches into her mouth. Bernie's eyes bulged as he groaned in shock and pleasure at this unexpected treat. Again, I motioned to the guys to let her continue. I wanted to see just how far she wanted to take this.

It was as if a different sister was giving Bernie this blowjob. The girl sucking his cock this time wanted to make him cum and cum hard! Bernie was twisting in his chair as he strained against the cuffs as she pushed his pleasure to new heights. But he had just pumped her pussy full. And even though she had sat sated on his lap for several minutes, it was still going to take him a while to pop again.

One of the guys, I never even looked to see who, stepped to Helen and told her to suck him off. She did and it sounded like she really went at him. He came after roughly ten minutes, give or take. Bernie was going nuts from how good this blowjob felt to him, but his balls weren't up to the task just yet. And it didn't seem to bother Carrie all that much.

I did hear Helen call Chad over to her and then she asked him to fuck her! Holy shit! Didn't expect that either. In the background I heard Carrie telling Bernie that she WOULD get his balls to produce more cum, then she attacked him again. Even though I noticed Chad was actually fucking Helen at a slower pace than when we started these invasions, both he and Helen came hard while Carrie was still working over Bernie with only one thought in mind ... she would make him cum and cum hard!

And then I could tell she was going to succeed. Bernie's body went stiff as his hips lifted up off the chair about eight-inches and he cried out, "Oh Carrie!" We could all see her reaction with each blast of hot cum into her mouth and then her throat as she swallowed it down ready for the next pulse. It wasn't obvious what she did but Bernie cried out again, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck yes!" as cum leaked out of Carrie's lips that I thought were so tight that couldn't happen.

About a minute later I noticed that her actions were much gentler as she did on her own what she had to be told to do earlier. Carrie needed over five minutes to slowly bring Bernie down from that climax, and he showed it still felt incredible by lurching and shivering several times for her. Like I said once before, all good things must come to an end. This blowjob did as well.

Since I had gotten used to timing things tonight, I had glanced at the wall clock when Carrie first started sucking her brother off. When she finally lifted off of his totally drained cock, forty-three minutes had passed. As her eyes lifted up to meet his I could see Bernie trying to speak to her, but she touched her fingers to his lips to silence him. She then leaned in and kissed him; with tongue I notice. Then she said from about three inches away, "That was just to thank you for making me cum so wonderfully when I had to fuck you. Thanks, love you."

And then she moved back to her chair and sat down waiting to have the cuffs put back on. It took me a while to figure out where one of the guys had dropped them at. Things were totally out of whack here, but in a good way. Lots better than I had been expecting it to go after the start we had.

While we let Bernie recuperate a bit, Max and John got their blowjobs taken care of. By the looks of things, both of them enjoyed them very much. I think Bernie's mom and sister did, as well. And then I looked at Helen and said, "Mom, I think sonny boy there needs some loving from his mommy. So you need to go over there and suck him hard, then climb on and fuck him until he pumps your pussy full."

Chad was ready to uncuff her. He didn't have to wait for very many seconds! As she grew closer to Bernie, I dropped a pillow in front of him. Funny how Carrie hadn't complained about her knees hurting. Must be used to not having anything but the floor to kneel on. Helen had Bernie hard in about two minutes, but she kept at it for over five minutes before she rose up and straddled him. "I love you, son. We shouldn't be doing this ... but ..." and she dropped onto him and started quickly fucking the shit out of him!

Where did this wanton woman come from? I sure didn't expect it after the way things started. But then, Carrie had also done a full 180 switch. Thinking it was about time for me to fuck the princess, I turned to move to her only to see Chad pounding into her at about half his normal speed! And there was no doubt that she was appreciating it. I pulled Max to the kitchen and asked what was going on.

"She practically told him to fuck her. He said no twice before I told him to go ahead. I guess she misses her ex just a bit."

We returned to the festivities just in time to see Carrie explode into another powerful orgasm just as Chad pumped his condom full. Thank goodness I had told each of the guys to bring spare rubbers. I nearly laughed when Chad pulled out and told her to open her mouth and tilt her head back. After she did so, he removed the condom then put the open end in her mouth and squeezed out its contents. She swallowed it all without a complaint.

Chad wandered off to find the bathroom and flush the condom. I looked at Carrie and figured, it was time to speed things along. As I stepped up to her, I heard Helen cumming like crazy along with Bernie. Hopefully it won't be the last time that happens! Carrie looked up at me with a tired,defeated look. Or maybe it was just one that wasn't so damned defiant like right after we got there.

"Hey sweet cheeks, I think you need to suck my cock and get it hard."

"It's about time you got to me," she said softly. I nearly missed it. And then she couldn't talk as she easily pushed my cock to full on hardness as her eyes bugged out in surprise. I guess she hadn't taken a good look when her mom gave me her blowjob. Once we both knew I was hard as ever, she pulled off and looked at my cock, then up at me.

"I guess you plan on fucking me with that thing, right?" I nodded my masked head. "I figured you would. Uh, I'm really small down there and I've never had anything even close to your size. Would you please be gentle? If you do, I'll gladly suck you off later."

Then she gave me several more good sucks and head bobs to make sure I was still hard. I sure was. Moments later I was sheathed and had my tip poised at her entrance. Okay, so maybe she isn't the bitch I thought at first. So I said, "I'll be as gentle as I can be." Holy shit! She wasn't kidding! Tight is being kind. It was like I had the three-inch square peg and I was pushing into a one-inch round hole. I managed to eventually get about half of my shaft into her and never tried for more.

Carrie was moaning nearly from the start, and had a grimace on her face for about four minutes. By then she was juicing pretty good, and from then on, she seemed to be enjoying it. I hoped so. We weren't doing this to hurt them, just get to fuck them!

Once my motions became easier, I slowed up and asked, "How's this, gentle enough for you?"

"Really? I guess you aren't so mean after all. And yes, this is nice. Maybe I can even cum from this. I know you will."

"You're right, I will," I said in that strange synthesized voice.

Just then I heard Helen screaming as she came again on Bernie's cock. I looked to them and was amazed that she was really riding him hard! It sure looked to me like she wanted to fuck him! Who knew?

Even though I have learned that the guys get pissed when I take my time, I had to with her. Besides, I knew we'd be here longer than planned as Helen was still fucking Bernie, even though she had cum three times now and I knew he had pumped her pussy full at least once! And I felt sorry for the other guys, who had to just stand around and try to act menacing instead of bored.

Behind me I heard both Bernie and his mother crying out as they came as one. Good job, Bernie. As for me and Carrie, I was certain she was only moments away from cumming super hard. A glance to the side showed Helen climbing off of Bernie and staggering to her chair once more. About three minutes later I saw Carrie's neck muscles tense up something fierce just before she cried out "Oh fuck ... I'm cumming!"

Her hips were thrusting at me as best she could while cuffed to her chair. And then I joined her as my balls erupted into her super tight pussy, really putting that condom to the test! She did have nice tits so my hands were mauling the hell out of them the entire time we came as one. After we both recovered, I pulled slowly out of her then mimicked Chad by draining the condom into her mouth.

After she swallowed, she said, "Thanks, you taste good."

"Thanks, glad you liked it. I didn't hurt you, did I??"

She seemed surprised by that, then she smiled (smiled? WTF!?) and said, "Come back later and I will really suck you off. But could you let me go clean off Bernie and then fuck him again. I can handle him with no problem, and I really liked it."

Why not? I didn't see any harm from that. Moments later Bernie was really shocked to have his sister giving him a much better blowjob than the first time. Third times the charm! Sadly, she didn't finish it as she climbed onto him and rode him just like their mother had. Bernie better start taking his vitamins!

I pulled up my boxers and jeans then looked around. Chad was getting in his official fuck with Helen and she was fucking back with vigor. Damn what a house! With two couples going to it, I got Max and John to join me in the kitchen where I told them how Carrie had promised me a blowjob. John said that they seemed up for all of us to fuck them both. Max agreed with him. In no time we decided to do just that.

One more house turned into a full-blown orgy. Chad ended up taking Bernie to the john just to tell him what the ladies were asking for. It helped to calm him down quite a bit. We didn't leave for another 75-minutes, but we all did the deed. I must say, Carrie kept her promise as she damned near sucked the life out of me through my cock! I would sure like to get more blowjobs from her! Too bad her cunt is so small! Who knew that 19-year-old girls could be that tight?

And then we left them still Velcro cuffed to their chairs. I for one couldn't wait to see Bernie at Chad's in the morning!

********

I showed up at Chad's around ten in the morning. Within 15-minutes John and Max had arrived. Chad said he had called Bernie's house just before I arrived, but nobody answered. We sat around discussing how wild things had gotten last night, then I tried Bernie's number. His mother finally answered and told me Bernie was 'just waking up'. We all knew we would wait all day for him to show up.

It took him over 90-minutes to come down the stairs! We all just looked at him. It seemed to take forever until his face finally broke into a huge grin. Then he walked right up to me and gave me a bro-hug while thanking me for coming up with my idea.

John said expectantly, "Come on man, tell us how things were after we left!"

We all sat back down, waiting eagerly for Bernie to speak. "I'm telling you guys; I was worried about Carrie. She was really mad at the world thanks to her former boyfriend. That fucker cheated on her with her best friend. She took it quite hard. After I got us loose from the cuffs, I vetoed mom's idea to call the cops. Once she realized the problems that could cause, it was unanimous to just put it behind us. I apologized to them both for cumming inside them, and they both told me not to worry about it.

"Carrie told me she didn't believe me when I said I knew how to eat pussy and that I'd had better blowjobs than her first one. But once we got things going, she realized I had been truthful. It surprised her, but she said she knew it was true. My gosh, she sure was hot the second time she climbed onto me and rode my cock!

"And my mom! Holy shit! After we straightened up the house and took a shower (together, by the way), she looked at Carrie and I and told us that I was the second male to fuck her. Can you believe that?! I guess my fucking dad wasn't much of a lover. When they split, she didn't miss having sex as it had never felt all that great. So she looked right at me and told me that she wanted to continue making love (those were her exact words) with me as long as she lived. Carrie said she wouldn't mind doing that as well."

"What's your mom think about that?" John asked.

Bernie laughed hard at that question. Eventually he managed to say, "I suppose we can share him!" We all laughed at that before, "I swear guys, those were her exact words. Carrie erupted into the biggest smile I have ever seen her have when mom said that! All that talk about both of them fucking me again made me pop another boner and Carrie looked at it then pulled me down to the floor where she took the bottom and begged me to fuck her. I'm telling ya guys, she is a great fuck when she's into it! I offered to put on a condom and she thanked me for it, but told me she's on the pill. After we finished, Carrie thanked me for making her cum, as her boyfriend rarely managed that."

One way or another, the four of us all said, "Good job, Bernie!"

I added, "What about your mom?"

"Well, I expected her to leave while Carrie and I went at it, but she sat right there and watched us. Then she said that it was time for bed. We slept together on mom's king-size bed. Before we kissed each other goodnight, she looked at us both then said, 'I have first dibs on Bernie in the morning.' I fell asleep with each of them hugging me on one side or the other.

"Mom woke up first and sucked me awake. She started to climb on top, but I rolled us over and took control. When she came the first time, her cries woke up Carrie. Several minutes later, while Carrie was showering, I was pumping mom's pussy full and she was cumming right along with me when the phone rang and rang and rang. We kept on going and mom found out that she loves doggie, something she had never done before.

"Carrie finished her shower so mom and I went in and got cleaned up. Then mom started working on breakfast while Carrie dragged me into her bedroom and started giving me her best blowjob ever. I convinced her to pivot around as we turned it into a 69 that she admitted surprised her, even though she had watched mom and I do it last night. I got her off twice before she gave up and rolled to her back then begged me to fuck her. I sure did! She couldn't believe that I got her off again and then came with her at the end. One of you guys called while we were doing it and talked to my mom." I nodded my head.

"Oh!" Bernie said, "I asked mom if she was on the pill. She laughed at me as she asked why she would be. That made sense as dad's been gone for about 16 years. But she told me she would be soon and said she'd have more than enough condoms for me until then. And she told me that her period ended last Tuesday so there was no worry about last night."

"Hey, Bernie," John asked, "any comments from either of them about last night ending up with each of us fucking both of them?"

And yet another Bernie laugh. "I remembered to ask them about that as we ate. Carrie admitted she was horny as hell so she was really getting into it. My guess, she wouldn't have minded it one bit if you guys stayed all night!" We all gasped at that. "I know! But my mom really shocked me. Remember how dad wasn't all that great and he was her only partner before last night. Well, she admitted that once she got over the shock about what you guys were forcing us to do, she really enjoyed it all. I think you all noticed that. Guess what their biggest complaint was."

None of us could come up with the correct answer. "My mom said it, and Carrie agreed with her completely. They wished they hadn't been strapped to those chairs. They each wished they were on the couch or a bed so they could enjoy it even more! I swear guys, that's what they said!"

After just a few more minutes, the four of us left for more fucking fun at home. It sure beats hanging around with the guys. So, there you have it, how the five us lost our male cherries before we graduated. Chad's mom was indeed knocked up and had a bouncing baby girl. Tammy never said anything to anyone that she knew who had broken into her family home and had their way with them. Three years later she and Bernie got married. Two days before the blessed event, she finally got her wish as the five of us gangbanged the shit out of her for over eight hours. She loved it! But of course, that is another story!

Finally, you've reached THE END of this series.

If you made it through all five parts, I congratulate you for getting here. I hope you enjoyed it at least as much as I did writing it! Don't forget to vote, it's one of the few ways that authors get paid here. Of course, comments and feedback are always accepted. (Well, stupid flames get ignored, usually.) Enjoy life and stay safe!


12