What Goes Around Comes Around Pt. 04

Story Info
The guys move in to fuck Chad's mom and sister!
12.7k words
4.8
31.4k
69

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,189 Followers

Hey guys and gals, we're getting there! As the title says, this is the fourth part in a five-part series. As usual, all characters are at least 18. If you haven't read parts 1-3, I strongly suggest you read those parts before trying to understand this one.

Story codes for the entire series are: incest, mt/F, mt/ft, mt/mt/F, mt/ft/F, group, forced, consensual, oral, swallow, cream-pie, 3-some. Some codes do not apply to all parts.

The following story is FICTION! It never happened and never should happen, to anybody, anywhere! You should read this for amusement, to brighten your fantasy life but NOT for ideas on how to screw up your life and that of your family and friends. In this fantasy world from a different dimension, STDs don't exist and nobody gets pregnant, unless stated, and emotional scars never appear. Also, things work slightly differently there compared to our reality; so if something seems 'wrong' to you, tough! My story, my rules. If you actually try to do this or something like it, your future cell mate, Bubba, will ream your ass out by about ten times the normal opening. If you do something stupid, I truly hope you can somehow handle the consequences. So remember, enjoy, but don't try it!

******** Part 4

Three nights later we were gathered in Chad's basement like usual. I spoke up stating the obvious, "Hey, John, you sick? You look like shit man."

"Huh? No, I'm fine."

"Bull fucking shit man," Bernie said, "Marty is right. What's going on?"

"Those women!! They're relentless! I'm getting maybe 3 or 4 hours sleep a night. Or less!"

"Who?!?" "What women?" "What are you saying?" were just some of the things we were all asking at once.

"My mom and my sisters! Especially mom and Becca!! My god, Becca is insatiable! And mom wants to catch up on all the orgasms she missed out on before the other night!"

"You're shitting us!" Bernie gasped and the rest of us agreed with him.

"I wish to hell I was! But even without the pills, they are all quite willing to suck me back to full hardness and then ride my cock like wild women! I don't think Becca has been to the library once this week! I'll bet some guys are missing her talented mouth. Bernie, my man, I apologize for yelling at you when you said she was sucking guys off in the stacks!"

"No problem buddy," Bernie said softly.

"Hell yeah!" John said with his first grin. "I'm not complaining about all that practice she got as she gives head REAAAAAAALLLLLLLYYYYYY good! But to top it off, she told me she knows she isn't that good at fucking yet, even though I'm not complaining, but that she wants me to help her to get better at it."

"Really? How will you do that?" I asked.

"It seems by fucking her one hell of a lot! And at first, I was willing just to get back at her for being an ass to me all these years. But we have also talked quite a bit while we are recuperating and she has found that she likes me, and we have many things in common, which shocked the shit out of us both. So, each time we hook up, as she calls it, we fuck at least 3 times and she sucks me off another two times, minimum! I'm starting to suffer from whatever the opposite of 'blue balls' is!"

We all laughed at that but I did sympathize with him. After all, it was hard enough keeping my mom and sister satisfied. And John has FOUR of them!

"So John, do you think you can get away from them for my house in 10 days?" Chad asked anxiously.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can. I mean, I've been hyping this stupid play that we all want to go to for about two weeks now so I should have no problem, unless two or three of them gang up on me and try to change my mind."

I looked at him and said, "Don't let that happen!" He looked at me with, I guess, a hopeful gaze which I really wanted him to turn into a positive one. And I chose not to share with them my insane desire to fuck the shit out of Chad's mom, who had started dressing much more provocatively since the day after my own home invasion. The same day I told her how good she looked. Now she was trying! Damn! I was the only one who picked her to be my fuck victim. The others all wanted a piece of his sister! Hell, I really couldn't blame them. If his mom wasn't so hot, I would have joined in with them.

"Fucking right John," Bernie said. "The sooner we do this house the sooner we finally do mine! And I, for one, sure want to get some always available, at home pussy!"

I again told him I was sorry about him being last then got all of their attention. "I think we each need to go to the Goodwill store or the Salvation Army store and buy a plain pair of jeans and shirt for the next two houses. Max, you should probably burn those pants from the other night. Way too distinctive and if any of John's family females see you in it then the shit could hit the fan big time. Well, not with Tammy, but any of the other three."

"Oh shit, sorry man, you're right, I just didn't even think about it!" he said in surprise.

After that we got back to playing video games like usual until John said he needed to go. We gave him shit about being hen pecked. No more had he left then Max got a sheepish look and said, "Sorry guys, but Beth asked me to come home early so we can have some 'quality time', as she puts it. Fucking my sister is much more enjoyable than fucking around down here!" With that we all said our goodbyes to Chad and the 3 of us left.

********

The four of us walked up to Chad's familiar house as I checked with each of them making sure we had no cell phones, plenty of condoms and happy to see they had all gotten 'special' non-identifiable clothing and shoes for these adventures. I had also picked up some thick sweat bands for my wrists that were wide enough to cover my damned birth mark. Once we were set, I rang the doorbell and waited.

The usual commotion as I shoved the door in pushing a screaming Amber backwards before I grabbed her and held my fake but effective knife against her throat and we started snarling threats at everyone there ... all FOUR of them as Chad had a desperate look painted on him. I always had ample Velcro handcuffs so that didn't faze me, but who was this extra girl? Bernie grabbed some kitchen chairs for them to sit on while Max quickly checked the house for any other extra people, luckily finding none. John and Max then cuffed them all to their chairs positioned in a square with about five feet between the chairs.

Chad's hot mother had been failing at every attempt to speak through her crying fit and I snarled at her to shut up. Actually, to shut the fuck up! It took her a while. "No one's going to get hurt, much, if you all behave, but don't push your luck. We won't be here too long, just need to wait for things to clear out outside a bit. What's your name, kid?" I asked looking at Chad.

Chad looked up at me surprised to be called that. "Uh ... I'm ... I'm Chad, and I'm not a kid!" he said rather forcefully.

I was standing next to the extra girl in the room so I put my knife to her throat and snarled as best the mask would do it, "Don't push your luck or sweet cheeks here will be very unhappy!" That got gasps from all four of them and Chad looked very remorseful. "So, big man, who the fuck are you, and who are they?" I asked.

"I ... I'm Chad, like I said, and she's my cousin Trish, and then my mom, uh, her name's Betty. Oh and she's my sister, Amber. Please, please don't hurt us."

"Cousin, huh. You're kinda pretty, Trish, how old are you?"

"I-I-I-I-I-I-" and she started sobbing hysterically. Much like in other houses I had to kneel next to her and calm her down. It again took a while. Soon she resumed, "I'm 18, but my birthday's next month after my parents get back."

"Oh, and where are dear old mom and dad?"

"They are on a 10-day cruise of the Mediterranean," she said shakily. "I just got here tonight after school."

"Well ain't this your lucky day?!" I said.

"N-n-no," she said meekly making me laugh in this mask altered way.

"Yeah, you're probably right."

We milled around a while, each of us trying to figure out what to do about Trish. And just about the time I was going to get things started Chad asked, "Hey, you, with the knife, I need to go to the bathroom, please." I made a big display of how it was going to cost him and then uncuffed him and roughly took him down the hallway to the bathroom, letting him guide the way since I couldn't know where it was.

"What the fuck are we gonna do?" he asked quite softly but VERY anxiously.

"The only thing we can do," I said looking him in the eyes. "She's going to get included in on the sucking and fucking. You'll like it as she sure is a pretty girl."

"But she's not part of my family!"

"No 'buts', we only have this one chance at this, so she just gets included. We've all got extra condoms, even if you want one for her too. Besides, I figured we'd just let Bernie fuck her as a bonus for having to be last for his house to get hit. Unless YOU don't want to have her do you, then I'll take your place."

"Fuck!" he quietly hissed. "Okay, I'll go along with it, but you guys be nice to her ... PLEASE!"

He flushed the toilet after not using it, then I marched him back out with the rest and re-cuffed him to the chair. Now I had to wait about 10 or 12 minutes before, "Fuck this house is boring! I don't know what you were watching on TV but it sucks! Big man ... yeah, you, you ever get a blowjob?"

"Uh, yeah, a couple of 'em, why?"

"We need some entertainment, and cousin needs some education." Trish started crying again as Betty started screaming at me to not hurt her. "Calm down, mom, you're the one who gets to suck sonny boy off!" Betty gasped in bigger shock at that so I went on, "Look at it this way, mommy dearest, you get to show Chad here, it was Chad, right? You get to show him that you love him, and at the same time you can think you are protecting the little cutie here! Sounds like a double win for you."

"I heard how you said that, you scum bag bastard," she snapped back at me.

"Oh, oh," I said stepping behind Trish and putting the fake blade to her neck, "Are you really trying to get me pissed at you? I don't think Trish will like you if you do."

Betty changed her attitude instantly as she begged me to uncuff her so she could go over to Chad. "Sure thing, mommy, but make certain you do a damned good job or some bad things may still happen." She nodded her understanding, then Max uncuffed her letting her move over to where Chad sat expectantly.

"Forgive me son," she said as she knelt before him. After getting his jeans and boxers off she said, "Looks like you are excited about this."

"I sure can't deny that mom, even though I never expected to see you like this!"

"I don't see or hear any sucking going on over there," I said curtly.

"All right, all right, I'm doing it," Chad's mother said then she leaned in as her fingers held his cock and she sucked him into her mouth for the first time ever!

"Oh god, mom!" Chad exclaimed as she took about 3 inches into her mouth and worked her tongue around it forcefully. "Oh, fucking hell!" he cried out as she pulled back then shoved in about 4 inches deep, probably taking him to the entrance to her throat.

"Gosh, Aunt Betty," the much calmer Trish mumbled in front of me, where I eased a hand onto her shoulder without her even realizing it. All the while Betty sucked her son, Trish was leaning forwards as far as possible as she watched intently the blowjob happening right before her eyes. We had placed her to the left of Chad and she had a perfect view of what was being done to him.

I leaned down and whispered in my strange voice, "Just think, cutie, that could be you doing that to your cousin!" She gasped twice. First at the voice in her ear, then at the thought of her doing it to Chad. But she never said a word, I supposed in an attempt to not make me angry.

Meanwhile Amber was watching not only her mother sucking off her brother but also me speaking to her cousin. I thought it rather funny, that she didn't know which to watch more intently and couldn't wait for Amber's lips to encircle my cock. (The guys were surprised when I flat out told them I wanted to fuck Betty, since the other three all claimed to want to fuck Amber. We saw Betty all the time and, in my opinion, she was the hottest MILF of them all! Sorry mom!)

Leaving my spot behind Trish I managed to get the other guys to see me (one at a time) in the kitchen where I told all of them about my idea to let Bernie fuck Trish as a bonus for having to wait so long for his house to be invaded. They all agreed and Bernie showed me he had ten condoms with him, just in case. None of us expected things to get out of hand like at John's but none of us were certain.

"Thanks, man, for giving me this bonus. But what if she balks at it? She's a stranger and I don't want to hurt her, ya know." Bernie sounded, even with the strange synthesized voice, as if he really meant it.

"Okay, no pressure," I said, "If she balks too much just let it pass. Your cock should be happy when we leave anyway." He grinned in agreement.

I finally walked back out to the living room just in time to see Betty look up into Chad's eyes as his hips thrust up off the chair and shot his first blast of cum into his mother's mouth for the first time ever. She did seem to finally be into the act by then as she really worked him over as she made certain he was well drained!

Betty slowed her movements yet her tongue still wormed around his cock head and her head bobbed slowly in about two-inch motions. Chad just sat there moaning in pleasure as she lovingly brought him back down as well as making certain she had gotten all of his cum. I knew she had!

"Ohhhhhh mom," Chad finally gasped. "That was incredible!"

"Good, if I had to do that to you, I wanted to make sure you enjoyed it. You sure came a lot, but I didn't mind. I love you son!" Her head turned and she looked at me then snottily asked, "Are you happy now?"

I noticed the change in her tone before she realized her mistake. Then her eyes bulged as she tried to undo her bad attitude. "No mommy, I'm not happy. I'm pissed! So, move over to my buddy right there and suck him off better than you did Chaddy Waddy! And I'd better know for sure it was better or Trish will for sure be unhappy with you!" Trish gasped louder than Betty did.

Betty looked at Bernie then back at me before she moved in front of him and dropped his jeans and briefs to the floor. It didn't look like she was surprised at his hard cock snapping up at her. Bernie was moaning in no time, his hands resting on her head as she really got into her efforts at getting him to cum! I heard moaning from behind me and turned to see Amber was now working over Chad's cock like a well-seasoned pro. Who knew?

I stepped up to Trish and leaned down to ask, "Is this the first time you've see a hard cock?" She flinched at my voice (yeah, I know, synthesized, oh well) before nodding her head. "Well, it's time to learn, cutie, so make sure you pay attention." She seemed to shiver as a gasp escaped her tight lips.

It was surprising that Chad came long before Bernie did. I mean, Chad's mother started working on Bernie several minutes before Amber started on Chad. And Chad had already came in his mother's mouth while Bernie was having his first cum of the evening. Seemed to me that Betty was enjoying herself more than she was letting on. Either that or Amber was in a REAL hurry. It looked to me like Bernie nearly came three times before Betty finally didn't ease up as Bernie cried out as he pumped her mouth full. Come to think of it, I had to give Betty kudos for obeying me. I had told her to do Bernie better than she did her own son, and it was quite obvious that she did so!

After about twenty minutes of not much happening I told little Trish it was her turn to give Chad a blowjob. Chad argued and Betty had a fit, but Trish never complained. She just got up after being uncuffed, walked over to Chad and knelt in front of him. "Hi Chad," she said softly. "I've had a thing for you for two years now, but you've never even noticed me. Guess you will notice me now, huh?"

Then her right hand grasped his half hard shaft as she leaned in and began her first ever blowjob. He groaned three times about her teeth, but then he just groaned about how good she was making him feel. Seemed to me this girl was one mighty fine student. Of course, it could have been that she really did have a major league crush on her cousin! We all knew that for nearly 35 minutes all of us 'noticed' her as she learned quickly how to tell how excited her efforts were getting him as she would ease back time after time until he literally screamed her name as he pumped her mouth full with a huge load of cum. I, for sure, was impressed!

Finally, she pulled off of him and licked her lips before giving him an unexpected kiss. Pulling back, she said, "That was fun, Chad. I think I'm going to do that to you some more before my parents get back!" Chad looked shocked, as I'm certain the rest of us were also. Maybe this girl isn't as reluctant to get into sex stuff as we thought.

Once all of the blowjobs but mine (from Amber) had been accomplished and about 15 minutes had passed I looked to Chad and asked, "Hey stud ... you ever fucked a girl?"

I suppose it was the way I blurted it out that made him stutter while his mother Betty went nuts yelling that no way was that going to happen. Amber looked at their mother and boldly said, "I'd rather fuck Chad than see Trish get cut up really bad, so shut the fuck up, Mom! Stop fighting with them and let's just get this night over with!" She looked at me and went on, "How about it, Stud, is somebody going to let me loose so I can fuck him?"

I nodded to John who quickly released her as I said, "Well, well, Chad, looks like your sister is hot to trot! I'd rather see mommy do it but that can wait." That was in deed true as I couldn't fuck Betty until Chad had done so. Fucking rules of mine! As she stood up, I said, "Take it off ... all of it." She didn't even flinch, just quickly stripped then stepped to her brother.

Chad didn't seem to mind what the order was, he was pretty damned happy to be watching as his sister slid her hot pussy around his cock and then dropped fully down, taking everything he had to give her. It sure didn't take long for each of them to be moaning and groaning in bliss as she worked her cunt up and down his shaft with what looked like desperation as she sought out her first cum from his cock inside of her.

I stepped over by Trish and leaned down to whisper (shit that sounds funny as hell) "Just think, crush girl, that could have been you riding that cock." She shuddered as her eyes found mine before looking right at the fucking going on about 5 feet in front of her. I thought I saw desire in her face.

I heard a strange sound and looked up to see Bernie with a condom on as he started fucking the complaining Betty. WTF! He knew he was supposed to wait until after Chad had dipped his wick into her honey pie. Oh well, what's done is done. After a bit I realized it made sense for him to hurry things along as he would soon get to fuck Trish, and he didn't want to go right from one to the other.

With a shrug of my shoulders I leaned back down to Trish and said, "You surprised me with how good you did at that blowjob. Have you fucked before, too?"

Her eyes tripled in size as she said, "Too?!?!? That was my first ever blowjob, and NO, I have not fucked." She looked at me for about five seconds before she added, "Yet!" At least she is smart enough to know how the night will continue for a while. And then she shocked me even more by asking, "So, what are you waiting for, I know I'm going to have to suck your cock so drop your jeans and let's get it over with."

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,189 Followers