What Goes In Vegas Ch. 03

Story Info
Wracked with guilt, Carol wonders if her marriage will last.
7k words
3.45
18.6k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 12/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol lay in bed, ears pricked to hear if Ray had gone for good this time. She was tired but couldn't stop thinking about the previous evening. Guilty as hell, but horny again just thinking about what she had done the night before. She drew her knees up, slipped her hand between her legs, and felt around in her tender folds.

She tried to ease her guilt by telling herself that Ray had all but admitted he had tried to get into one of the show model's pants at the after-show diner. She had surreptitiously questioned him about it that morning, but he obviously did not remember what he had told her when rotten drunk the night before, and he was very evasive. So she didn't push him, but knowing about his supposed indiscretion didn't ease her conscience.

Still guilty or not, she knew it was senseless beating herself up about it now. The fact was she had cheated, but it was the most incredible sexual experience she had ever had. She smiled at the thought that most women would never experience a night like that, so she had to learn to live with the fact and treat it as a one-off slip-up.

However, try as she might, she couldn't stop her mind from returning to the night's events. And lay there trying to put some semblance of order to what the guys had done with her. Her fingers started sliding around in her quim, as a vivid picture formed of her lying on her back with Kurt above her. He had her knees pressed hard against her chest, and she remembered that DJ had been kneeling behind her, lifting her head so she could watch Kurt's glistening pole disappear into her squirming body.

Kurt had talked dirty to her, calling her a dirty little married bitch, and a slut; he used numerous other depraved expressions as well. The depravity of his filthy language made her face blush crimson, but fuck, had it turned her on. Ray hardly ever spoke during their lovemaking and never used any dirty language. She wondered if she should encourage Ray to talk dirty to her and if it would have the same effect on her as Kurt's swearing had.

She was trying to remember where that particular fuck had been in the dozen or more positions she recollected them taking her in. When she heard the door lock click. Someone was entering the room. She knew the time was going on 9:00, so it was a bit early for the room maid, but who else could it be?

"I thought we had put out the 'Do Not Disturb' sign. Can you come back later?" Carol called out.

There was silence, and opening her eyes, she saw DJ standing beside the bed, giving her one of his best smiles.

Carol panicked and swung her legs out of bed, ignoring the fact that her nightdress was bunched up at her waist, "You should not be here. You lied to me. You did have my room key!"

"I didn't; Kurt had it. And evidently, you gave him your room number. He gave it to me this morning as he left for work."

"Well, you can't be here," she said, pulling her nightdress down and giving him an angry look.

"I know. But I booked a flight over the Grand Canyon at 10:00, so get dressed, and we must go."

"I agreed to yesterday and only yesterday. As much as I enjoyed it, it was a huge mistake on my part. I have a family to think of. I can't put that in jeopardy!"

"You said you were doing nothing today, and one of the guys from the bike racing called. He says he has some spare seats for a flight over the Grand Canyon, and there will be no charge if I bring you along for him to perv at. I promise I will behave myself."

"Shit! I'm not worried about your behaviour. It's my own I'm worried about. I've just been lying here trying to understand what I did last night. Do you realise what it is doing to me, my being unfaithful, doing stuff I never believed I was capable of? Not being able to look my husband in the eye, nor knowing what I should say to him."

"Sorry, Yesterday was a first for me as well. Kurt and I have fooled around, but nothing like that. How are you with your husband?"

"He was absolutely hammered when I got home, and he had to race away early this morning. So we have only spoken a few words to each other. But I'm worried he will, at some stage, recollect the time and condition I was in when I arrived home. Also, you gave me some hickies; if he sees those, I'm in deep shit."

"Oh! Sorry, I definitely did not give you those. Anyway, will you come flying with me? I want to talk, and you are right; we should get away from here."

Carol was hesitant. She knew she bloody well shouldn't. But sitting around in the room until Ray returned at 4:00 didn't hold much promise for her. Besides, she thought, she couldn't get into much trouble doing a tour out to the Canyon, which she had hoped to do on the trip.

"Alright. I'll get dressed. But I have to be back here by 3:00 pm. If you can absolutely promise me that, I'm on."

"You must bring your passport to get on the plane; it is a federal requirement."

"You're not going to hijack me and fly me to Canada, are you?" She said, turning to look for something to wear.

"I would love to. Shall we elope?"

She shook her head at him, picked out some clothes and stepped into the bathroom, closing the door firmly behind her. She gave herself a once over with the flannel, reasonably sufficient, as she had scrubbed herself silly in the shower only six hours earlier. She brushed her hair, touched up the concealer on her neck, a touch of lipstick, and then donned a blue lacy bra and thong. She sorted through her clothes and decided on a short, dirty grey denim skirt and a white rib-knit halter top. Sneakers seemed the best choice for the Grand Canyon; once she had donned those, she stepped back into the bedroom and motioned to DJ that she was ready.

Carol nervously followed DJ out of the hotel, worried they would run into one of the other wives or one of Ray's workmates. But they saw no one, and she breathed a sigh of relief when seated in DJ's Durango. DJ stopped at a drive-in fast food place and got them bacon, egg muffins, and coffee. Then, they settled in for the half-hour drive to the airfield.

As the miles ticked by, she quizzed DJ about the trip. He explained that one of the riders she had met at the bike track the day before was a pilot and had invited them to fly out to the Grand Canyon that morning. He said they would fly over the Hoover Dam before flying down the Grand Canyon and landing at Bar 10 Ranch. At the Ranch, they could tour the Canyon on a quadbike, but her 3 o'clock time limit may curtail them from doing that. But they would have time to have lunch at the Ranch.

At the airfield, DJ introduced her to Adam, the pilot. She remembered him. He had won a race the day before and had spent some time talking to her over drinks. She had also met his wife, and that made her a little more comfortable about the trip.

Adam went over the day's plans and said he would try to get them a quad bike so they could go to an old lookout point that was only fifteen minutes from the Ranch.

When they walked out to the small plane, Carol got the shock of her life. On the tarmac was a couple she knew from back home. Russell and Tracy, she didn't know them that well, only having met them a couple of times. A friend of hers, Mary, had introduced them at a party. But she remembered them as Russell had hit on her that night and tried again at their next party. She had been mortified at his behaviour and his so openly chatting her up but heard later that they were swingers.

Turning and seeing her, Tracy rushed over, "Gosh, what a surprise meeting you in a place like this. Where is Ray, and who is this gorgeous man?" She asked, blatantly running her eyes over DJ's lean, hard, muscled body. She took in his good looks, and then her eyes dropped to the bulge in his shorts before returning to look to Carol for an answer to her question.

"Ray is at the trade show, Carol stuttered." Then, pulling herself together, "DJ here is a friend of a friend and playing at being my guide for the day."

Tracy gave her a sceptical look, then leaned forward and whispered, "He's gorgeous. I hope you have fucked him."

Carol reacted with indignation, "I certainly haven't. How could you say that?"

Tracy replied with a condescending, somewhat cynical look, "Yes, Mary has told me how pure you are. So, of course, you haven't."

Their brief conversation was cut short as Adam yelled for them to board the plane, a Cessna Caravan rigged to take twelve passengers. He directed the others to the front seats and asked DJ and Carol to go to the back, which had something to do with the balance. Double seats were on one side, and a single seat on the other. Then, Adam busied himself with his pre-departure checks, asking them to take a window seat for the take-off and landing and that they could get together once in the air.

Once in the air, DJ moved over to sit beside Carol and placed a hand on her knee. She snapped her head up, checking to make sure Tracy had not noticed but registered that they would see little through the seat backs, even if they bothered to turn around. So she left his hand where it rested.

But when his fingers started creeping up the inside of her thigh, she grabbed his hand and held it from moving any higher, "Not here!"

However, his touch re-kindled an amoral need, and flashing images of the night before flashed behind her eyes. She looked at DJ and asked, "I don't remember much of last night. There are snippets, but I can't seem to put them in any order. That's what I was thinking about when you came into our room this morning. I was trying to arrange the night's events in order so I could come to grips with what had happened."

Blushing, she looked away and asked, "Could you tell me what you guys did with me?"

Feeling very uncomfortable himself, DJ asked her what she remembered.

"I remember you and me making love, then Kurt was there," She said, trying to hide her embarrassment.

"Kurt tit fucked you, then anal. Do you remember that?"

"Yes, but it is a bit of a blur after that."

"Well, you came pretty hard during the anal, but afterwards, you wanted Kurt to leave, and you asked me to make love to you."

A vivid image flashed into her mind. She was on her back, DJ lifting her knees onto her chest and watching him impale her. Kurt hadn't left. Instead, he knelt behind her on the bed, lifting her head so she could watch DJ fucking her. Worse still, she remembered vividly seeing Kurt's warm fluids dribbling out of her bum, making a mess on the bed cover.

"Oh god! I remember that."

"Should I stop? This is obviously distressing you."

"No! I need to know all of it, please. Don't leave anything out."

"You had another orgasm that brought me off again. I couldn't believe I came so fast for the third time that evening and the fourth time that day. It was so erotic watching you that Kurt got horny again, and we swapped positions."

"I remember that bit; that's what I was visualising as you entered my room this morning."

"Well, Kurt started talking dirty. I was embarrassed for you, but you seemed to love it. I think the dirty names he was calling you had a lot to do with the massive orgasm you had. You were exhausted after it, so we got you a drink and let you rest for a bit. I carried you to the bathroom when you finished your drink and helped clean you up."

DJ stopped talking and stiffened. Looking up, Carol saw that Russell, camera in hand, was walking back towards them. DJ rose and stood in Russell's way, saying something in his ear, then stooped almost double; he came back and sat beside her again. She noticed Russell give them a worried look, then turn and sit down.

"What did you say to him?"

"I told him that you had said if he took your photo, I was to smash his camera and throw it out the window. He commented on the windows being sealed shut. I just looked him in the eye until he backed down."

At that moment, Adam announced they were coming up on Lake Mead and that he would do two passes of the Hoover Dam so that both sides could get good pictures.

DJ's hand returned to nestle between her legs as he leaned over to take in the view. Again, desire crept through her body. She wondered how she could be horny again after so much sex the night before.

"Tell me more about what happened?"

DJ's head was close to hers as they took in the views. She got her phone out and snapped some photos of the dam and lake as he spoke quietly in her ear.

"My cleaning you up in the bathroom got you horny again, so I carried you out onto the balcony. You were naked. I had undressed you in the bathroom. You asked me to take photos of you with the Strips lights in the background. You did some sexy poses for me, then leaned on the rail to take in the view. You were sexily wiggling your arse and waving a crooked finger at me. I didn't need much encouragement. I was already hard, and I took you from behind. Kurt came out on the balcony and joined us. By this stage, you had lost all your inhibitions. You eagerly kissed him and asked him to play with your tits. And when I finally came, you asked Kurt to take over and ordered him to be rough. So he went to town on you; I was scared he would launch you over the railing."

"I remember us being out on the balcony," then gasping, she asked, "Did you use your phone or mine?"

"I used my own and took other photos during the night. Kurt also took photos of us."

Seeing Carol's shock at learning this, he hurried to explain, "Please, don't be upset. No one but Kurt or I will ever see those photos. I promise. Kurt is super discreet. I know he has many photos of women he has been with but never shares them, not even with me."

"If I give you my email, will you send me the photos? And Kurt's photos as well, please."

"Of course, I was going to ask for your email so I could write."

Just then, the plane dipped into the Grand Canyon. The views were so spectacular that all conversation ceased. After flying around the Canyon, Adam asked everyone to return to their window seats as they were about to land.

When they disembarked the plane, Adam informed them he was returning with a small group at around 2:00 pm, so they should be waiting at the airfield, ready to leave.

An air-conditioned van was waiting to take them to the Bar 10 ranch. Tracy got in last and sat on the other side of Carol. As they drove to the Ranch, Tracy told her they were staying the night at the Ranch and would be rafting down the Colorado River the following day. Carol was relieved to learn that she was unlikely to see the couple again. Then Tracy asked Carol how she knew the pilot. Carol replied that she had met him and DJ the day before when she was with some friends.

"Well, he's got the hots for you. Can't take his eyes off you," and with a twinkle in her eye, "If you don't want the black guy, I'll have him, and you can have the pilot. I can get rid of Russell, and we have a bedroom here!"

Summoning up her most appalled expression, Carol shook her head at Tracy, "I don't want to offend you, but I think that is distasteful." Then, changing the subject, she asked how long they would be in Vegas. She hoped her response had diverted Tracy's mind away from her having any ideas about her having been unfaithful.

A subdued Tracy answered, "We have another week. What about you?"

"I have to be back at our hotel by 3:00. Ray will be finished at the show around 4:00, and we will be on a coach for LA soon after."

They rolled into the Bar10 Ranch, and a worried Carol watched as Tracy and her husband walked off to the reception. She wondered if she had managed to negate all of Tracy's suspicions or if the couple would use the knowledge to harass her the next time they met at a party.

DJ took in her worried composure, "Cheer up. They are gone. I watched her reaction, and I'm certain your act back there quelled any suspicions she had."

A staff member was waiting for them. He introduced himself as Brian and explained that the quadbikes were all booked. But he had a two-seat ATV they could use. It had a luggage tray at the back, and he had already loaded it with chairs, a rug, etc.

Carol saw Brian give DJ a wink when he mentioned the rug, etc., and she blushed with embarrassment. Brian didn't notice her discomfort and explained that he had arranged a picnic basket to be ready in ten to fifteen minutes. Then, he strode away, telling them to sit and wait beside the ATV.

They sat down on a covered swinging chair by the ATV, and Carol asked DJ to finish telling her about the night before.

"Where were we up to?" Asked DJ.

"You had just finished telling me about us out on the balcony."

Again, he asked, "Are you sure you want to hear all of this? I can see it is embarrassing, even distressing for you?"

"Yes, everything. I need to know. I'm realising there is another me I know nothing about, and I need to get my head around that."

"I think I understand. Okay, we started getting a bit cold, so Kurt picked you up and carried you inside. He dropped you beside me on the couch and then raided the minibar. I covered you with a throw, and we sat and talked. At least Kurt and I did; you just cuddled beside me and sipped on your drink. You were pretty buggered and had gone silent. But after a while, probably half an hour or more, you put the glass down, pulled the throw over your head, bent down, took me in your mouth, and tried to get me hard again. Do you remember that?"

"No, I don't remember anything after the balcony."

"We should leave the rest then."

"No, tell me everything."

"It got a bit dirty. Are you sure?"

Carol hesitated. Did she really want to know? But not knowing it would just gnaw away at her in the coming months, she replied, "I'm guessing if it got dirty, then there are photos, so you had better tell me what I did so it is not too big a surprise."

"Yes, there will be photos, and I saw Kurt standing his phone up on the sideboard, so there might even be video. Sorry!"

"Oh, Fuck! What did you do to me?"

DJ looked at Carol sheepishly, "It wasn't that I did anything. It was as much you as either of us..... Kurt pulled the throw away, pulled you half off the couch so you were kneeling on the floor, and then took you from behind. You went crazy, I was getting hard, and you tried to get all of me down your throat. At the same time, you were thrusting your hips against Kurt, urging him to fuck you harder. Moments later, you asked Kurt to fuck you in the arse again. We both asked if you were sure, as you had said your butt hurt after the first time. You got aggressive, swore at Kurt, and repeated, that you wanted him to fuck your arse hard."

"Are you sure you didn't dream this, or are you making it up? I can't believe I would have done that."

"It's true. You will see I'm not lying when I send you the video. You went ape-shit, Kurt took you in your butt again and hammered away, You moaning for him to fuck you harder and urged him to talk dirty to you again. It went on for quite a long time. After you finally came, you crawled up beside me and flaked out. It was then that I saw the time. It took me some time to rouse you enough to get you back in the bathroom, dressed and down to the car to take you back to the hotel."

Carol sat and mulled over these new revelations. Memories of all he had told her were coming back. She recalled how incredibly turned on she had been and was beginning to get horny just thinking about it.

She was jolted out of her dream by Brian returning with a food hamper and an ice bin. He gave DJ instructions on where to go, showed DJ the controls and watched them drive away.

They drove for five minutes along the main road before heading up a farm track onto a higher plateau. Minutes later, they pulled up alongside an overhanging rock that afforded shade and offered views of the surrounding mesa.

DJ looked at the view and asked Carol, "Isn't this spectacular?"

12