What Goes In Vegas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She joined him and put her arm around his waist, "It is, but not anything like what I see at home. Our walks are mostly through forests, rivers, waterfalls and snowcapped mountains. This vista is very different, but it is awe-inspiring."

She snuggled into DJ, "I want you to lay out the blanket that Brian so kindly provided and make love to me one last time."

Laughing, DJ replied, "Let's eat first. I'm hungry, and I think I will need the energy."

They laid the rug and a high-density exercise mat on the rough ground. Then, remembering Bruce's wink and knowing he would be imagining what they were up to, she wondered how she would face him when they returned to the Ranch.

The kitchen had provided barbecued meats, salads, and a bottle of Champaign in the ice box. They tucked in, both ravenously hungry. DJ filled her glass, but only half filled his own to toast her.

When they had finished eating, he asked her if she would strip and pose for him. He wanted photos to remember her by and said the ones he had taken the previous evening might not be that good because of the lack of light.

Carol hesitated at first, but after all he had told her about the night before and the fact he already had some photos, she thought, what the hell.

She slipped the white halter top from her shoulders, letting it fall to the dirt. She then slid the denim skirt slowly down her thighs, wriggling out of it, then kicking it over by her top. DJ started snapping photos with his phone. Then, standing in her sheer blue bra, panties and sneakers, she began to sway her hips. Flashes of her doing this the night before ran through her mind, and although embarrassed, she struck up some sexy poses for him.

DJ gestured for her to continue stripping. Checking up and down the trail to make sure they were alone, She gingerly unhooked her bra and let it fall away from her breasts. Her nipples hardened under his gaze. Then she slid off her panties, revealing her blond bushy snatch. She saw the dampness in her panties and disconcertingly realised just how aroused this was making her.

But Carol found she was relishing her newfound brazenness, and unashamed, she struck some poses that would have made a sailor blush. She held her hand up, motioning DJ to stay where he was. Then, stepping away to retrieve her phone, she called out. "You have to strip as well. I want some photos of you."

Watching DJ hurriedly undress, she danced around him, snapping off photos. After a bit, he balanced his phone on a rock ledge, put it on timer mode, and then grabbed her for some selfies. Laughing and acting like they were teenagers again, they took up several poses together. At first, they were proper poses, but after only a couple, they started striking stupid ones, then some sexy ones.

They checked the photos and posed again for a couple that did not come out right. Then Carol dragged DJ down onto the mat with her. They kissed and held each other tight.

DJ whispered in her ear, "I don't want this to end. I want to be together forever."

"I know, I feel the same. But you understand that for a multitude of reasons, the next couple of hours will be all we can have."

With that, Carol rolled onto him and glued her lips to his. DJ reached his arms around her, one hand on her neck, drawing her close. The other hand slipped to her butt and snuck down the furrow between her cheeks.

Carol could feel the hard bulge of his cock against her stomach. She rolled to one side and took him in her hand. He was hard. His cock seemed larger today, gloriously thick, his knob glistening with pre-cum.

She engulfed his shaft and started to work his cock in and out of her mouth. She wanted to pleasure him, give him a performance that would stay in his memory for years, even after he was married.

She ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft, swirling around it as her head bobbed up and down. When he started groaning from her efforts, she lifted and asked, "Do you want to cum? I want to swallow you and taste you. But I also want you to fill me with your spunk, so if it is one or the other, then I want you in me now."

DJ looked at his watch, "We have time for both; swallow my cum bitch."

She did not flinch at his words. It was what she wanted: dirty talk. It pressed a button she had never realised existed before.

She bent back to his cock. It was glistening, wet, large and pulsing. She tried to take as much of it as she could without gagging. With one eye, she glanced up at his beautiful face. God, he was handsome; she couldn't believe he was still single. Then, quickening her pace, she felt him start to throb in her mouth. Her eyes watered as she tried to relax her gag reflex and let him push deeper into her throat.

She lifted her eyes to his and stayed still as he moved in and out. He put both hands on her head, holding her as he drove his cock past her lips. While Carol gasped and fought against the urge to gag, he forced himself deeper. She could feel the head of his cock hitting the back of her throat, saliva dripping from the corners of her mouth. Then as the first jet of cum shot down her throat, she pulled her head away, gagging and gasping for air. But she kept stroking him and directed the following ejaculations onto her face. She was astounded when she came; he hadn't even touched her. And a hot squirt of her womanly fluids gushed onto the dirt.

"That's it," DJ urged. "A Vegas hooker couldn't have sucked me better than that. Now roll over; I want to return the favour and taste you."

Unbelievably, she felt a glow of pride at his filthy dialogue. And rolling onto her back, she opened her legs wide.

Carol tried to calm her beating heart. She lay back and relished the feelings as he lapped at her wet, dripping cunt. Unabashedly, she used her fingers to scoop his jism from her face into her mouth. Then when her fingers were clean, she let one hand slip down to tease her incredibly sensitive clit. The other she used to pull his face hard against her wet folds. They were engorged and parted, pulsing slightly, responding to how wickedly depraved she was feeling.

The good girl, Caroline, was somewhere back in Vegas. The woman lying on her back in the desert, knees spread wide, was depraved and willing, turned on by what she had done and still hungry for more.

DJ must have felt her need as he dropped his head and began tonguing her butt. His probing in her little brown hole had it clenching to grasp his tongue. She moaned her pleasure and cried out, "Oh! For god's sake. Don't stop!"

"You like that, don't you?" DJ murmured. "I'll bet your husband doesn't lick your asshole like I am. I reckon I can get you to cum again and swear like a dirty whore as you do."

His words made her shudder in anticipation. She felt a surge of desire and started to grind her cunt on his face, attempting even more stimulus. DJ inserted two fingers and searched for her G-spot to satisfy her needs. His tongue continued to thrust into her butt, and at last, she felt the beginnings of another climax forming.

It built fast and came upon her like a freight train. It was huge, and her back arched up from the mat. DJ continued working his tongue intensely between her cheeks until he felt her spasms start to subside. She looked down at him in wonder and saw she had ejaculated a burst of creamy cum all over his face.

They rolled apart, both panting for breath. DJ searched in the hamper and found some wet wipes, and they both cleaned themselves before falling back into each other arms.

Lying still, her beating heart finally slowing, Carol asked how much longer they had.

Looking at his watch, he said, "About an hour, I reckon, before we need to make tracks."

"God, I'm so sensitive and tender down there. I have had more sex in the last two days than I have had for the last year. And rough, dirty sex, which I have never had before. Yet I still want more."

"Give me ten minutes. You could tell me what your dirtiest fantasy is. That should get me going again."

"I don't remember having any dirty fantasies. Oh, wait, when I was in my teens, one of my girlfriends told a group of us girls about having sex with her boyfriend. We all asked her questions, and her description had us asking how she knew what to do, as her description made her sound way more experienced than her boyfriend. She told us she had spent the previous summer holidaying with her Uncle and Aunt. She had secretly followed them into the dunes one day and watched them make love."

Carol saw DJ's cock begin to swell, and so she started embellishing her story.

"Jenny said that in the two weeks she stayed with them, she watched them have sex at least half a dozen times. She thought her uncle knew she was watching, as he positioned her aunt in more exposed positions each time she watched them. Also, he became very forward in asking her questions about what she did with her boyfriends.

DJ's cock was fully erect now, standing away from his body and seeming to pulse with a life of its own.

She continued, "That night, I lay in bed, picturing Jenny's Aunt and Uncle making love in the dunes. And I fingered myself to more than one orgasm." She explained that they were different orgasms from any she had before, much more substantial. "I played with myself and fantasised about watching people many times after that."

DJ stood and lifted Carol to her feet, then bent her over, facing the rock face.

"Well, my beautiful Caroline, shut your eyes and imagine you are watching them now. Do you want it in your cunt or your arse?"

Carol placed her hands against the rock for balance, "Both, please, and I want it hard and dirty."

Carol hadn't got the last word from her mouth when she felt him slam his cock into her abused cunt. His engorged shaft spread her labia apart, stretching her wide and making her writhe away. Her head nearly hit the cliff face; he slammed into her so hard. Fortunately, she was dripping wet, or he would have hurt her. Instead, she felt her cunt contracting around his thick shaft, trying to hold him as he withdrew.

She steadied herself on the wall as he pulled back almost entirely, then braced as he rammed his cock back deep inside her again. It forced a rapturous moan to escape her lips, the pleasured pain being something she did not remember experiencing before.

"Do you like that, you little slut? Is my fucking you getting your rocks off?"

"Yes, yes, don't stop. Fuck my tight white cunt." She gasped. The raw and degrading sex aroused her in a way she still did not fully understand.

She moved her hands down the rock face and curved her spine so that her arse was up in the air. This new angle made it easier to feel his cock throbbing in her sheath, and she began to jerk herself back, meeting his every thrust. He felt her intense need and slid a hand underneath and searched out her clit, which he roughly started frigging.

She felt another orgasm building and ground herself harder against him, craving him to fill her completely and satisfy her unhealthy desires.

DJ pulled out abruptly. She felt his fingers sliding into her raw, abused cunt. He slid them in and out a few times until they dripped wet with her juice and smeared her creamy excretions on her tight asshole. Her body shuddered in anticipation as she felt him smearing her fluids on her hole. Her sphincter tightened on the invading finger he was pushing into her. She instinctively clenched her bum to keep the invading finger out.

But she knew this was what she needed and forced herself to relax as his probing finger lubricated her hole. Then, pushing back against him, she tensed up again as he slid two fingers in, right up to the knuckles.

"Nice and tight," DJ mused. "You haven't been fucked in the arse much, have you?"

"Noooo," Carol whimpered, trying not to cum. She wanted this feeling to last.

He slid his cock back into her cunt, thrusting several times until it was well coated. And then, finally, he withdrew and pressed himself against her eager, puckered bud.

He reached an arm around until his fingers were against her clit again, teasing it expertly until her excitement had her pushing back against him. As he circled her clit, rolling it between his fingers, she felt a new gush of juices dribbling down her thighs. Now distracted and still fighting to hold a massive climax at bay, he forcefully pushed his cock past her sphincter. She let out a loud gasp as his engorged knob worked past her resistant ring until his entire cock was deep inside.

The sharp initial pain had temporarily held back her climax, but it surged to life again as he slowly worked the entire length of his shaft in and out of her arse. The heady combination of pleasure and pain was too much. Her toes clenched, and a white heat suddenly had every muscle in her body spasming as her orgasm hit.

Carol couldn't think of swear words bad enough to describe the pleasure she was feeling, so she lamely murmured, "It feels good. Oh god, it feels so good. Keep fucking me. I don't want you to stop."

Her cunt contracted in delicious spasms as his invading shaft hammered into her rear. Her arms were getting sore from holding her face away from the rock.

Unfortunately for Carol, her climax had also tipped DJ over the edge. He grasped her hips with both hands and rammed several quick thrusts into her bum. Then gasping for air, he went ridged, and she felt his cock throb and eject spurts of his seed deep within her bowels.

Carol was so aroused and horny that she reached back and grabbed his wrists to stop him from withdrawing, as waves of ecstasy ran through her. The long, blinding white orgasm that had rocked her to the core slowly subsided. And she sank to her knees on the exercise mat before rolling onto her back.

DJ lay down beside her. She felt used, abused, and so beautifully violated, all of them simultaneously. But then, a negative thought slipped into her mind. She wondered if she could look Ray in the eyes when she returned to the hotel.

"What is the time?" She asked DJ.

"We still have half an hour before we need to head back to the Ranch."

At that moment, DJ's phone rang. He reached over Carol, put the phone to his ear and listened. He gave some acknowledging sounds and then hung up.

'Who was that?"

"Brian, he says that Adam has radioed. He is running early, and we should get packed and down to the airstrip. He says to leave the ATV by the shed, and he will pick it up later."

DJ stopped Carol as she rose, "Lie still. I'll clean you up. We have time, and Adam can wait a few minutes if he's there before us."

He fetched the wet wipes and wiped his ejaculation from her face and hair. Then he rolled her over, cleaned her back, and pressed her legs apart to wipe that mess.

"Look how wet you are. That turned you on, didn't it?" And scooping up some of her mess, he brought his fingers up to her face. Carol opened her mouth without a second thought and greedily licked his fingers clean. Then he leaned in and aggressively kissed her. His tongue forced its way into her mouth and battled with her tongue.

They hurriedly dressed, packed everything onto the ATV, and then drove back to the airfield. Adam couldn't have been there long, as the eight passengers had only just started climbing into the air-conditioned van when they arrived.

Adam gave Carol a smirk and asked what she had been doing.

"Nothing much," she snapped.

He laughed and told her the dirt on her back told a different story. He hustled them aboard, started the plane and soon had them in the air on their way back to Vegas.

DJ and Carol were quiet on the flight back, both lost in thought as they looked out the window of the small plane at the grandiose vista below.

----

DJ pulled up behind the Luxor at 2:45. He turned to Carol, "You have been quiet and miles away since we boarded the plane. Did I cross a line and upset you with my behaviour on the mesa? I thought you wanted me to act that way, as when Kurt treated you rough, you seemed to get off ten times stronger than when I made love to you. I've never treated a woman like that before. It's not who I am, but I behaved that way, thinking it was what you wanted."

"Oh, DJ, it's not you that I'm upset with! On the contrary, you have been wonderful, and the sex we had was incredible. It's just that I am trying to get my mind around all that has happened in the last twenty-four hours. You must realise that the woman you just made love to on the mesa bears no resemblance to the Carol you picked up walking back to her hotel two days ago."

DJ nodded, "You are the same beautiful woman to me. I don't think you have changed."

Carol gave DJ a sad smile and sighed, "The Carol you met on Friday was happily married. She had only slept with a couple of men before she was married and had been absolutely faithful for all of her marriage. Her life revolved around her husband, two children, family, and friends. But now I'm trying to reconcile the fact that there is a second Carol, a dirty slut who loves deviant sex with black men. She likes it rough and will drop her knickers anywhere and anytime. I'm terrified of how this new Carol will affect that old Carol's perfect life. Do you understand?"

"I guess so."

"I have to go." She said as she pulled a slip of paper from her bag and wrote down an email address. "Write to me, not every day though; once a month would be nice, and send me the photos."

DJ raced around to her door and helped her down. Then, taking her in his arms, he passionately kissed her.

Carol tore herself away, noting his dejected puppy dog expression. She lifted her hand, touched her lips, then turned and walked to the Luxor's door. She wanted to lock this moment in her memory.

She didn't know it but was observed from one of the Spa's windows. A woman stood behind the glass with a thoughtful, bemused expression.

12