All Comments on 'What Goes In Vegas Ch. 03'

by Mingemuncher

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

am following the story, debating whether or not I like where it is going. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The character of Carol exhibits a ridiculously high level of stupidity. Not ignorance! Stupidity! She meets a guy, DJ. She barely knows anything about, but after knowing him for a scant few hours she has sex with him, and allows his friend Kurt to screw her too! Not once, but numerous times in a mini orgy threesome. Carol allows both DJ and Kurt to manipulate her sexually, photograph her, and generally act like an unmarried woman. But then have these idiotic episodes of guilt and buyers remorse about her infidelity and acts of adultery.

She is greeted by DJ walking into her hotel room using her card key...wait a fricking minute! Yeah, that's smart, not so much! She had already called it quits after allowing him to party with her "just the one time", but remember, Carol is stupid! She can't count to one! So now she let's DJ to waltz in and tell her to get dressed she's going with him to the grand canyon? She doesn't say "leave my card key and get out, I'm calling security!" No, she's not that smart.

Generally all around a stupid story. White wife, committing adultery with two black guys because she loves chocolate. That's why she married vanilla, remember, Carol is stupider than the characters in 'Dumb and Dumber'. She habitually f*cks them in the mini orgy and even after her self imposed non-binding limitations she placed on her own immorality expired. The story gets stupider as well in that she has all this free time to play and hardly sees her husband Ray who seems to be playing too but we're not really sure. Just maybe, but Caroline knows she is playing and is now a queen of spades suffering withdrawal from black cock if she goes less than an hour without.

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loving cheating slut. rom the ending it is not the last of what will happen to Carol and her BBC needs.

Pavel246246Pavel2462465 months ago

You better not have written the kids in there.

She could have divorced in peace, been a black whore from morning till night, turned to drugs and prostitution and ruined her life.

That's how she's gonna ruin it for innocent people through you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah, this cheating skank slut sure acts like she's racked with guilt. Hope her husband dumps her used pussy and let's her end up becoming the whore she seems to enjoy being until everyone is done with her and she's all alone.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

great story- she's some slut. Hope her husband finds out and sends the photos to their kids and family.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story like manny is why I never married. Marriage is a joke. I find it amusing as they talked about making love. What a joke. It’s plain fucking lust. Nothing more than lust. She no longer has a commitment to her husband much less any respect for him and deserves to be nothing more than a fuck for anyone. I like these stories that show a bleak statement on marriage. Stories are great. They show no responsibility. I love you is cheap talk prove it. She has already dumped her husband. She will never have a real marriage. Once trust is gone it’s hard to get back. I would never have a wife that cheap

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The next chapter ends in either death ot divorce... the only question is which person dies first

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ray finally wakes up and gathers all the players in one setting. "Anyone want to start the confessions!" "No?" "OK" He then pulled the magnum revolver from under the table and shot DJ and the black guy in the head. The noise was deafening and the shock wave hushed his wife's words before they left her throat. He then leveled the gun at Kurt who suddenly shit his pants. Another loud boom turned Kurt's.. face to mush. "Well, dear, that's three lover's gone. Do YOU have anything to say for yourself?" "Oh God, Ray, I'm so sorry and ashamed of what I did. I deserve to die also", she screamed. "No dear, you don't get off that easy. Someone must care for our children, you do remember them, don't you?", laughed a hysterical Ray. Then without another word, he blew the top half of his head off.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a fucking skank! Hopefully, she'll have to tell her husband she's a whore and he goes about destroying her life and the asshole predator. Then she finds she's knocked up and neither guy, kids other family want anything to do with her so she commits suicide, ending her Las Vegas fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Go for another chapter and husband finds out and leave the cheating bitch and heads home to inform everyone what his soon to be ex-wife really is.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sounds like the ending of a marriage

danbo56danbo565 months ago

let's not forget we don't know if the drunken husband cheated that's a story on its own, the wife finds out and returns to Vegas, or DJ comes to visit Carol there are a few storylines in here but I like this story 5 stars for me a waiting for the next chapters

TwentysevenTwentyseven5 months ago

This is going on too long. Will you please get to the point. Remember this is deliberate, cold-hearted betrayal. Even if they stay together, the relationship has been diminished.

WwoodyWwoody5 months ago

Disappointed 😞

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This story is a cucks dream... for whatever reason being cucked is popular. Not that most guys would actually be ok with their wives or girlfriends fucking around on them, but hey, to each his own I guess.

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

I hope she gets taken to the cleaners and loses everything.

But, looking at the tenor of your other stories that won’t happen, hubby will end up happy as a cuck, it will be his long held fantasy that he thought he’d never fulfill.

Yep this will be another cuck story, with a closet black cock loving slut as a wife.

But l can still always hope that justice is served with her destruction.

Let’s see.

3/5, verging on a 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very well written,if people don’t enjoy reading interracial sex stories them don’t read them, looking forward to Chapter 4 more can be written she can be naughty back home she will get together with her friend Tracy and have lots of fun.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It’s always great having a slutty cheating wife running around. Interesting plot, definitely needs a few more chapters. Hopefully she goes home carrying a black baby.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And the prize for the most fucked up and dumb character goes to this writer and thier fucked up brain dead female black cock lovering character. In the next chapter make sure she stays in Vegas and becomes the black cock loving cunt whore you have written her to be. Make sure she gets addicted to drugs amd make sure she gets pregnant by lots of black cocks. And for fucks sake let the husband and kids forget all about this cunt whore. You as a writer habe succeeded in writing a story about a completely fucked up brain dead character. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The cliche about "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" is absolutely untrue. Maybe there was a time, but not anymore! There are people with cameras everywhere and they post their photos and videos on a multitude of social media platforms. There are millions of people who watch all of these videos and photos. It would be practically impossible to not be caught in the background or foreground of some of them.

Eventually someone who knows you will see you. Carol already met someone she knew from home at the grand canyon and then she was seen kissing DJ from a spa window by someone who knows her. It's that easy to get caught in Vegas. Too many people, too many cameras, and way too many eyes. Ray ii going to find out. The question is how will muncher treat Ray? Make him a cheating lothario too? Make him an remorseful one time cheater who stayed out of his hotel room because he couldn't face his "faithful" wife? Make Ray a cuckold willing, or not? There isn't a snowball's chance in a blast furnace that Ray will be a man of good character who takes matters into his own hands and deals with his problem wife. Maybe, just maybe, there's a tiny bit of a chance that Ray is a made man with strong family ethics. And just maybe DJ and Kurt find themselves wearing cement overshoes while swimming in Lake Mead. Of course Ray will bring Carol along for the ride because you know, you need a lifeguard when swimming in a deep lake at night, right? It would be extra fun to tie both guys to one bouy that will only float one of them. Then give them two knives and see who cuts the other guy free from the bouy first.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Oh, what about this story info B.S.? "Wracked with guilt, Carol wonders if her marriage will last." Carol either doesn't understand the meaning of guilt or is incapable of feeling actual guilt. You have Carol doing incredibly idiotic things to her husband's and her marriage. In a scant few days she has cheated on Ray over and over again. Carol has committed scandalous acts of betrayal against Ray. She has allowed DJ to manipulate her and control her actions. She has facilitated black DJ's cuckolding of a white man by screwing his white wife anywhere, anytime, and in any way. This is what DJ has really been after all along. That's why this is best suited for the interracial love category. Carol is in love with a black man who is using her as a life support system for her vagina.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I haven’t but many I know both men and women have gone a bit crazy in Vegas. Pics and videos of people I know fucking others . It’s a party place away from reality. The guys always went in pursuit of married woman . Mostly at bachelorette parties. One friend fucked another friend mother. She wanted out of the club and he was leaving to go back to the hotel. Someone had spilled drinks on him but he talked her to take a look at the huge suite a guy got for them. She was in awe and he took his wet clothes off right in front of her looking out the floor to ceiling windows she saw his cock and he went for it. On video he was ass fucking her say it’s gonna be awkward at your dinner table knowing I came in both holes repeatedly, gaged you coming down your throat and making you my fuck toy. He continued to fuck her back home . Another friends wife hooked up with two massive black bouncers while her husband played in a tournament. Her best friend told a bunch of us the guys destroyed her in a room they had at the club and other guys walked in fingering her face slapping her with cocks . She was limping and said she slipped on a spilled drink. . Many other stories of swapping, getting high end hookers for bot h guys and girls , straight up cheating. Just a wild place to let go .

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Your stories are definitely a cuck’s dream..My wild thing wife actually introduced me to the whole cuckold concept after one of her flings. She even gave me a favorite story to read. I became so hard and she reached over to feel it. Then she just kind of stared at me and played with her wedding band and the big rock next to it. I’m a hard working married cuck and couldn’t be happier..Am going to read more of your stories…

JT

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why did the next part get moved to Erotic Couplings? The whores story should still should be Loving Wives.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

Once she’s had the big black clown, no normal man would take her back.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 months ago

Your storey telling is fantastic! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMingemuncher@Mingemuncher
I'm just a horny guy that was fortunate enough to be born with a good body and presentable features and a decent-sized Willie. But it is not the physical appearances that have gotten me into a host of sexual adventures, but the fact that I have always had the gift of the gab a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES