What goes in Vegas stays in Vegas

Story Info
Unexpected fun in Vegas.
4.8k words
3.97
25.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biffa2022
biffa2022
23 Followers

Been a fan of Literotica over the years and really wanted a go at publishing a story. This is my first effort be keen to see what you all think.

*************************************************************************

My wife and I have been together for 21 years; we met when she was 33, and she looks more sensational now than ever. Melissa is blonde and tall at five foot eight, fabulously toned with long slender legs and pert 34b breasts with the most amazing nipples. She is fit and slim, and all those years of pilates have resulted in tight abs and the hottest, firmest rounded ass you could ever wish to see. She is exceptionally stylish and moves with the trends, which she makes look effortless. Melissa oozes class and sophistication with natural elegance. I am a very fortunate man indeed.

When we first met, there was so much passion and energy with a rawness about us, making every day exciting. Like most couples, the journey through life has had its ups and downs, children appearing and taking our time invariably taking out some of the passion. As our children grew older, we rediscovered each other and explored and developed a much closer, deeper relationship and one in which we started to explore our minds as well as our bodies.

To this end, we started to explore our fantasies. I went first with the typical male fantasy of being with two women, which we explored and had fun with. Melissa then said she had a long-standing fantasy of being with two guys and being watched; this didn't exactly do it for me; however, the more we played with the idea, the better it got. Over time I realised that I really enjoyed the thought of giving Melissa maximum pleasure; her having two cocks to play with was something that turned her on and, in turn, had the same effect on me. The thought of sharing her with another guy and the two of us pleasuring her beyond her wildest imagination seemed a fabulously exciting and daring thing for us to do. We extended this fantasy by buying a few sex toys that we used too much amusement and pleasure, the silly excitement of a simulated threesome that we giggled our way through like naughty children. The last 6 months saw us expand our horizons with some much-needed fun returning to our lives; a few naughty nighties, filthy little dresses and micro bikinis were added to Melissa's wardrobe, helping spark our relationship.

During this time I found myself taking on more and more work, mainly from my USA customers. I was asked to attend a client meeting in Vegas; I mentioned this to Melissa, who immediately came up with the idea of coming along too and making it a mini-break. Neither of us had been to Vegas before, so with much excitement, we researched hotels to spend quality time together. Having been more daring in the bedroom, and with an undercurrent of lots of sex and fun in vegas, we found a hotel with a 'European pool' by this; it actually means topless is allowed. It was quite an upmarket hotel with sumptuous rooms, we chose a junior suite that looked high end, and we made a reservation. Tuesday to Friday, late check out for our afternoon flight out.

We had a busy weekend ahead of our trip, but we kept up the sexual tension reminding ourselves of all that quality time together. I kept reminding Melissa that we should max the use of the facilities in the hotel, including the 'topless pool' option. Just thinking about her on display for all to see was driving me crazy. We packed our cases in rather a hurry; however, I did at least have the presence of mind to get out a couple of her micro bikinis, Melissa was a little reticent about wearing these, but with a mischievous grin, she said 'maybe'.

With an air of excitement, we set off for our trip. We toyed with the idea of joining the mile-high club during the flight, which added to the general naughtiness of the mood. We checked into and explored the hotel; Melissa decided on a 'sensible bikini' for the first day; we found the 'European pool', grabbed a couple of loungers and ordered lunch and a few drinks. Looking around, there were about 10 women, of which more than half were topless; this fact made the whole thing normal, and after a couple of drinks, Melissa, now loosened up a little, decided to lose the top. She was lying out under the vegas sunshine, topless by the pool just as we had imagined. Melissa smiled at me as she popped her sunglasses on, picked the suncream up and rubbed some into her newly exposed flesh whilst giving me a rather steamy smile. My cock was straining in my shorts just looking at her, and as she lay back on the lounger, I decided to up the ante. I waited until she was comfortable and had drifted off into a light sleep, then called the waiter over to order some drinks; as the young waiter came near, I said

"honey, what would you like to drink."

Melissa had her sunglasses on and seemed slightly startled as she sat up, showing off her long legs and great tits to the waiter; she composed herself and said

"strawberry daiquiri, please."

The waiter smiled at me as I ordered a beer. After he left, she turned to me and said,

"I can't believe you just did that, flashing me off to the waiter, you perverted man."

We laughed and bantered with each other for a while. I said that she would have to get used to the experience if she wanted more of an all-over tan!!

Just then, the waiter appeared with the drinks. Melissa turned from me, and reached up for her glass, pushing out her chest, showing off her hard nipples and making a rather good show of it! I signed the cheque giving her a knowing smile. When the waiter left, she said

"I don't know why I did that",

"Bravo." I replied, "let's see more of that, please."

Melissa leaned over and gave me a lusty tongue deep kiss and said

"I am so wet; what are you turning me into."

We stayed a bit longer and then headed back to the room. We had an early dinner reservation; it was a quick turnaround, and whilst we all over each other back in the room, we had not got time for taking the passion further.

We grabbed a shower and got ready Melissa looked gorgeous in a long blue dress as we headed out into the hot Vegas night for dinner. We had a lovely romantic dinner; the food was excellent, our conversation was about life, kids, holidays, plans and then back to flirtatious exchanges and how horny we were. We were seated side by side, my hand softly stroking her thigh via the handy split in the dress. Higher and higher went my hand until my fingertips brushed the silk of her knickers, and I could feel the heat and the wetness of her pussy through the fabric.

We needed to get back to the hotel to sate the overwhelming urges inside us. I paid the bill as Melissa excused herself for a bathroom visit. Our Lincoln town car arrived after 5 mins, and suddenly, we were all over each in the back. My hand again ventured under Melissa's dress, but this time nothing was protecting her pussy; the horny girl had removed her knickers earlier. My fingers found her clit, and I caressed her pussy. This produced an audible sigh as she lay back, opening her legs a little wider.

As I fingered her pussy I leaned in for a kiss. At this point, she whispered,

"Our driver is watching." I replied

"Who cares show him how horny you are." to which she sighed

"I love being watched."

I rouched her dress up higher, which caused Melissa to open her legs wider. I moved away so the driver could see my horny wife, her pussy, her legs spread wide and my fingers rubbing her. Melissa moaned loudly and orgasmed in front of us both.

As we approached the hotel, Melissa smoothed her dress down and made herself decent again. Our driver said, "that was a great show. You are a stunning lady." he gave us a card saying, "any time you need a ride, call me" with a cheeky wink, we all laughed at the blatant innuendo. We raced back to our room, looking forward to more fun. However, the long day, amazing new experiences, and the alcohol meant we fell asleep as soon as we hit the bed.

Following a great first evening, I had to go into the office for a set of meetings. I told Melissa I would be back at around 1 pm, and we could meet for lunch and drinks. Best laid plans and all 1200 arrived, and I realised that sadly I would not be out of the office before 5pm. I called Melissa to let her know.

We had a lovely little flirtatious call in which she said that as I was letting her down and that there was nothing left to do but lay by the pool. I dared her to wear the tiny bikini.

She giggled and said, "are you sure you want to dare me? I am up for some fun today. You have left me alone; maybe someone else may appreciate my outfit."

I told her she was a teasing little minx and that I would deal with her later!

Twenty minutes into a rather dull meeting, my phone buzzes. I open WhatsApp and nearly choke. There laid out on a sunbed is a selfie of my gorgeous hotwife, in her tiny bikini, with a message saying,

"You shouldn't have dared me".. suddenly I regret making the dare, but god, she looks fantastic. Now I am feeling horny.

I send back the hands over eye emoji, saying, "OMG, I need to concentrate here."

Five minutes later, another message with a photo!

I read the text, "this is what you should be concentrating on." The picture is Melissa on her sunbed with the pool in the background, but this time topless. I took my breath away.

Another message came in rapidly "I am feeling very, very horny, I need a man." Melissa was being such a tease!!

I replied, "hold off until 5, you beautiful goddess." she responded with big love eyes with a message '"I will try, but I am feeling such a bad girl today." she knows how to get me revved up and Melissa was really doing it to me today!!

All was quiet for about forty minutes when I received a picture of a Marguerita. A few minutes later, a new message stopped me in my tracks.

It read, "sent over by a dark, handsome admirer! He is on his way over."

I am now starting to regret this, but at the same time, feeling very excited, I act cool by replying, "clearly, he has great taste in women x. Hope you enjoy the drink."

What had I started, I wondered. I calmed myself down by thinking it was great that Melissa was having fun and that I shouldn't feel jealous that she was enjoying herself. My calmness, however, was a short-lived 30 minutes as a new message pinged in.

It was another selfie my stunning wife was standing next to a very good looking, ripped 6ft 3 black guy; they both had drinks in their hands. What shocked me was that she was STILL topless. Melissa was turned into his side with her right breast so white against the black skin of his bulging left pec. His big left hand was firmly placed on her ass, covering her firm left cheek.

There was a message; it left me stunned.

"Hey, Mr busy boy, this is my new friend Jason. He has bought me a few drinks and is such great fun, a real charmer. He had to work today but left the office early, unlike you! Hope it's okay? I need more suncream on, and Jason has kindly offered to help x."

Just how far was she prepared to go with this. Melissa had gone from wearing her tiny bikini to being topless, drinking cocktails from a strange guy, and letting her new friend rub sun cream all over her stunning body.

The only thing she had left on was her tiny g-string bikini bottoms that barely covered her landing strip, then narrowed, covering her lush lips and then disappeared into the supple bottom. Jason would be getting a fantastic visual when he started on the back of her legs and thighs! I had to get my emotions under control before messaging back.

"This is the hottest thing we have ever done! Enjoy your new experience, I am so hard here, but I need to go into a meeting and somehow lose this hard-on! love you so much, x."

I had basically given Melissa permission to have unconditional relations with a guy we didn't know. I had no idea where this would go next, but I had a meeting to go to, and it was easier said than done to refocus that quickly.

It was now 1430, and I had 30mins of presentations to get through. I put my phone face down on the table and got on with my talk. How I got through that, I don't know, but I did and whilst the meeting was going on till 5pm, I could relax a little. I decided it best to take a comfort break before looking at the phone again and leaving the meeting room.

I unlocked my phone, and what I saw will stay with me forever, like having your own personalized porn video.

Firstly there was a message from a number I hadn't seen before, I opened it up, and clearly, the fun had started. There were a series of messages, the first one read.

"Hey Steve, it's Jason here. I am down in Vegas on business and met your wife at the pool today, I hope you don't mind, but we have been hanging out together. She is a drop-dead gorgeous woman. You are a lucky man."

There was a picture. Jason had joined my wife lying on a double sunbed together. She was lying cosied up next to him, looking freshly oiled up from the sun cream and her hand on Jason's thigh just below his swim shorts.

I scrolled down and read the following message.

"Steve, your wife looked like she may start burning. I felt it best to offer to apply sunscreen. She said thanks, that would be great. I started from her ankles and worked up her legs. I love those long legs! I worked the cream extremely well into her thighs. She parted her legs a little just so I could do the inner thigh, man she is so fit. I apologise as my fingers did stroke her pussy through her bikini bottoms purely accidental. I then made sure that gorgeous ass was well covered. I spent a long time working on it, she seemed to really appreciate it! Of course, I finished off with her back and shoulders to complete the job. She then said that as I had been so thorough with her back, she asked me to do her front. When she turned over, Melissa had a lustful look in her eyes. I think I may have made her a little horny.

"So, of course, I had to start with her tits, she has amazing tits my friend! Those nipples, I made sure I paid special attention to them. They were rock hard, Steve. Of course, her tummy was next, but as my hands went further down, your very naughty wife undid the side of her bikini and told me to make sure her white bits didn't burn. I love a confident woman who knows what she really wants. She was lying there nude in front of me, so I made sure her legs and thighs were well oiled and then spent a lot of time around her pussy, making sure her white bits stayed white. Have to say, though, Steve, she was very horny. She asked me to stroke her pussy. I couldn't resist. I started by rubbing her clit, then slid a couple of fingers inside; her pussy was so tight and oh so wet".

I couldn't believe what I had just read! Surely he was winding me up. No way would she have gone this far. They were probably laughing at my expense. However, as I scrolled, there was the evidence in video form!

The first clip showed them kissing. God, they looked good together, laying face to face on the lounger, his dark hands all over her body as they exchanged a genuinely passionate kiss sucking on each other's tongues,

The next was more kissing, but Melissa turned more on her back and opening her legs a little, allowing Jason's hand access. His hand moves to her inner thigh until his fingers find her pussy. I see her sigh and smile as his fingers rub across her mound to stroke her horny clit. She looks full of lust and horniness as Jason slides one finger in and then another!

I am beside myself. I need to get out of here but still two hours to go! My phone pings again, and all I see is my wife holding a really large cock and her mouth sucking the end of it. I was due back in the meeting when she messaged me.

"honey, hope you like the vids and photos. Jason wants to take me to our room and fuck me. I so want it can I please."

knowing I won't be back for a few hours, I respond with

"babe, you look amazing and so horny, fuck him and have a great time".

I also message Jason, "Jason, have fun with my wife, give her a great time but look after her. You are only borrowing her." he immediately replies, "thanks for sharing her, man she is some woman, and I will look after her, but I am going to fuck her good."

I make it back into the meeting just as Melissa messages me, "Love you, just heading back to the room. His cock is so big I can't wait. I will tell you all about it later".

I can't focus during the meeting. My mind is wandering all over the place. Did she take all of his cock? How many times will she come? Did he come inside her? did they do it more than once?

There were no more messages. It was the longest two hours of my life. As the meeting finishes, I throw my laptop in the bag and practically run out of her building to grab a cab.

Traffic was bad back to the hotel, and the 20minute journey would be more like 40 minutes. I am starting to worry as I have heard nothing in the last few hours. Just then, the phone pings.

"Hey, thanks for letting Melissa and I spend some time together. I have left her in the room, got a business dinner I need to attend. She is a sensational fuck, passionate like I have never experienced. We fucked twice in every position truly incredible. Hope we get to hook up again soon. I made a little vid, kind of a highlights package. I hope you enjoy it."

I can hardly wait to see how my classy, sophisticated wife behaved in a hotel room with a stud of a black dude. I nervously hit the play icon, and there she is, totally naked on a vast bed, sucking on Jason's big cock. His fingers holding her head, poking through her blonde hair. She is sliding her hand up and down the shaft, licking and sucking the thick end of his cock. He tells her that she is a very bad little cocksucking bitch and that she had better stop before he cums in her mouth.

She moves her mouth off his cock, her eyes full of lust as she lays back on the bed, spreading those long beautiful legs showing off her slick pussy glistening in the evening sunlight, wet for her black lover. Jason tells her there's only one place his cum will end up, and that's deep, very deep in her pussy.

She says, 'God, yes, I want you to cum in my pussy'.

He positions himself between her legs, taking hold of his cock. She does what she always does with me and rubs it around her pussy, letting her wet lips slide over the end of his cock and slowly parting around the tip.

I see her take an intake of breath as Jason pushes forward. She mutters, "God, your huge, please be gentle". Jason is used to this and reassures her it will slide in as he pushes forward and pushes more of his big black cock into her. My god, she let a loud moan as her pussy stretched and opened up around him. His cock looks blacker as her wetness envelopes it, and within a few minutes, his balls bottom out, and Melissa has taken all of his cock. She is moaning, constantly uttering words like amazing, incredible, fuck me, and within a few minutes, I see and hear the familiar cries. Her long legs wrap around Jason's muscular frame pulling him deeper into her, and she orgasms on a stranger's big cock.

And then my battery runs out, Jesus Christ!!

I finally get back to the hotel and make my way to our room. What a day I feel the trepidation rise as I get to our floor. How is she going to be? What will I find?

A million questions and a smile remembering her phrase about 'being a bad girl today' well, she certainly had been that! I open the door with a deep breath, and the room is a mess. Her bikini bottoms are just inside the door. They had obviously been hastily removed in the passion of the moment. Her bikini top was near the bed. I could only imagine them wrapped up in the urgency of the moment. And on the bed was a naked sleeping Melissa on her side, legs slightly ajar, looking like some kind of sated goddess with long blonde hair spilling onto the pillow. I took a few minutes to take in the sight before removing my own clothes and joining her on the bed.

biffa2022
biffa2022
23 Followers
12