What goes in Vegas stays in Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cuddled up behind her and stroked her legs and ass as she stirred. I say the classic line.

"Honey, I am home."

To which she was suddenly wide awake and turned around to face me. She looks full of remorse, apologises, and tears up. I held her close to me, reassuring her that its all fine and that she was terrific, that I loved her more than ever and that seeing her in the photos and videos making our fantasies real was amazing. She starts to believe me as we kiss and hold each other reassuring each other of our love.

We started to talk about it, and she said she was so horny that morning. What with me daring her to wear the bikini made her think about all of our fantasies that got her so wet. She said Jason had been on a lounger nearby, and she made a bit of a show when she took off her bikini top. He immediately smiled at her and said hello. She said she could see an appreciation in his eyes. She, too, had been taking in Jason's muscular physic, and it had stoked the fires of desire in her. So when he sent a drink over and joined her in conversation, she found herself relaxed and horny she decided to make her own and my fantasies come true. She found herself confiding in Jason, and he was more than keen to help out.

All this talk made me hard and horny I told her I needed to reclaim my woman back, to which she replied.

"what are you waiting for? I have been waiting for you", whilst stroking my cock in that more than familiar way. My desire was proving to be something I could not contain, and as Melissa lay back and opened her legs and I was suddenly sliding my cock into her soaking wet pussy.

There seemed to be a little less resistance as Jason was undoubtedly the bigger man, but as she wrapped he legs around me, my cock sunk further into her, and we started to move to our familiar rhythm. We didn't last long, and we both came together, basking in the love and horniness of the day.

We talked about the day and how we felt about things as we lay there. It was clear we were both comfortable with the situation, and we agreed.

"what goes in vegas stays in vegas." The world was a good place. We had another dinner reservation that evening, and sadly, that meant we had to get out of bed!!

As Melissa stood up, she said, "OMG, it's pouring out of me." Cum dripped out of her pussy and down her thighs. She pointed out that she had never had the cum of two different guys inside her before, which made me horny again. She evaded my lunging grab and ran giggling into the shower.

Dinner was a lovely relaxed affair. We seemed much more deeply connected, like we had taken our relationship to a new level. We had stepped out of the "norms' of life" and had a shared adventure that only we knew of, our very own little secret. We were closer than ever, which was such an incredible feeling when you consider the day's events.

We got back to our hotel at around midnight, and as we walked by the reception desk, the clerk said

"Mrs Taylor? we have a package for you. It arrived earlier this evening." We both looked puzzled at each other, took the package, and headed up to our room, speculating on what on earth it could be.

Once back in our room, we sat on the bed, and Mellisa opened the package.

Melissa said, "Wow, look at this."

As she held up a short black Chanel dress, which looked expensive and gorgeous. There was a note inside the package from our new friend Jason. It read as follows.

"Dear Mellisa (and Steve)

Thanks for a fantastic afternoon of fun. That is something that will stay with me for a long time. I have never come across such a confident sexual woman such a great fuck. I am in Vegas for a birthday weekend (mine). I have 2 friends flying in on Friday for a weekend of fun, gambling, dining, drinking, picking up women and having a lot of sex.

I told the guys about our experience this afternoon they are all quite jealous!! As it's my birthday weekend, I wondered if I could tempt you to delay your flight back and spend it with the guys and me. We love to share classy beautiful women who have a naughty side.

I remember you saying you have never had a threesome. Well, now is your chance to experience 3 and more!! I have taken the liberty of buying you this dress, we would love for you to wear it on Saturday night and party with us, what do you say.? If not keep the dress and every time you wear it you can think of this afternoon.

Also, the boys like to show off their women with a tattoo. There are a couple of temporary ones in the package. On the ankle is excellent, or perhaps on your pussy mound too! Drop me a message and let me know.

Love

Jason "

We both looked at each other and laughed. Wow, what a proposition!!

We found the tattoos in the wrapping. They were a playing card Spade symbol with the letter Q in the middle. A quick google discovered this was a queen of spades tattoo, which symbolises that the white lady wearing it is rather partial to sex with black men, outrageous and scandalous.

We talked about it. Melissa, being the practical person, was conscious that we had a lot to do when we got back home and delaying our flight would have a knock-on effect. I still couldn't get over the tattoo thing. Is this a real thing? Do women actually wear them? We discussed it. Melissa said it would be fun wearing one on the ankle, knowing people would know what you are up to. She said it would feel very naughty, and it was quite a horny thought. We talked more and got hornier and hornier. Do we stay for a weekend of crazy fun...

To be continued

12