All Comments on 'What goes in Vegas stays in Vegas'

by biffa2022

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Yet another stupid husband, just pathetic

OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

VERY fun first effort. Welcome aboard!

On the constructive criticism side, you really should slow proof your stories before publication. You had a dozen glitches in this one, all consisting of wrong words, or truncated words, of the sort that Grammarly won't catch because the result is a legit word in its own right. If you read it 'aloud' to yourself you will catch those. Do keep 'em coming.

865cpl4fun865cpl4funabout 2 years ago

Nice start to a series. This one left me wanting to read about more of their adventures.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

What a weak and pathetic guy. Plus, he's meant to be a business person yet he's watching and reading his phone all through the business meeting! Finally, his slut of a wife just goes ahead and cheats on him. Well, the stupid arsehole gives her permission.

When he eventually got back to the hotel room and saw the slut asleep, he should have contacted an escort service and arranged to meet one. In fact, spend 2 or 3 hours with a prostitute. Occassionally maybe sending a few photos/vid back to the slut wife. But the wimp cuck does nothing like that at all. Oh well, if that's your kink... go for it.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

Yes!.....stay the weekend.

Very hot BTW - 5 stars. My wife read it and thought it was hot as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Does Odiouser suck the dick of every cuck writer on Lit?? Certainly seems so to me.

freddyfantomfreddyfantomabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story got me interested from the get go, and continued to the end Can't wait for the next installment! Gave it a 5 CBreat first story thanks

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Jamal wants her to meet with him and the guys. Jamal always needs help wit the white whores.

golfislifegolfislifeabout 2 years ago

GREAT JOB!!! LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THE NEXT CHAPTER!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

FINISH THE DAMN STORY

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Hot story 5 stars. Will they stay over, I expect so. Will hubby wait alone or go along to watch. I wouldn't want to wait alone, I would have to come along. But will he get upset to see his wife act like a whore? He might. If he isn't confident. It might be too much for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent. More, please.

DavidllahDavidllahabout 2 years ago

It’s an awesome story told with great writing! Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, it looks like our pathetic little troll, Iameasel/Montenera93/26thNC is showing his true bigoted colors on this one. He absolutely hates stories involving black men as thats who he lost his wife to. Kind of explains why he whines like a little bitch over every story in this category.

But just between you and me, I think its because he secretly wants all that big black cock for himself. His little pecker get hard at the thought of those big black pieces of man meat slamming inside of his ass over and over again. Clearly jealous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this. My wife did the same thing to me by sending pics of her teasing boys at the hotel pool when she went on a four day girl's trip to Vegas. Her and all four of her friends each got fucked by a different cock every night they were there.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

This could go either way in the next installment. It could remain a consensual loving thing, or it could get stupid, as some of these stories do, about being blacked

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Getting blacked is a black male myth, but guys write about it because it is erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The haters doth protest too much, methinks. ;-)

Good work. Good pacing. Some grammar mistakes. Maybe it is in the wrong primary category.

Now, figure out a way to introduce a ghostly pale petite redheaded roulette dealer who DOES follow her into debauchery and agrees to having her mound shaved and inked with a QOS and both nipples pierced by ACT III.

Maybe they can bet their birthcontrol pills on roulette! Hahahah. (Maybe I should write one!). Lol.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

Hot story and good writing, the bbc fantasy is always erotic. But there is no way in hell a husband with such a long wonderful marriage allows that to happen. Likewise, a loving wife wouldn't be that stupid. But in fantasy world, hell yes, fuck that cock.

70slowhands70slowhandsabout 2 years ago

Still waiting for part 2, love the story line

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous