What Got into Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is vile, Thomas. Now stop teasing and fuck me."

I was already between her legs, so all I had to do was aim and plunge. But before I could plunge, she had guided me to her pleasure gate then slid in. Slipped in would have been a better word since she was so wet with both another and sperm and her juices.

"OH!, Thomas, I love the way your cock feels in me," Marcie told me when I was balls deep inside her, she also locked me in with her legs.

She was a little stocky but not fat. She was a second-generation American but she still looked very Mediterranean with dark eyes, olive-colored skin, a classic mouth, and nose. Her breasts were not large very appealing being perfectly formed and crowned with an exotic dark nipple. Fucking her was better than I had anticipated.

I do not know how long we were coupled because it was so enjoyable but I felt my balls filling so I knew the end was near.

"Mrs. Holcomb, I am getting close to filling you with my seed."

"Just a bit longer and we can come together. Please hold it."

After a few more thrusts into that gorgeous pussy, she asked me to stop, then that dam burst. Her juices sprayed me as she screamed profanities and after her birth canal nearly squashed my cock.

"Here I come, Mrs. Holcomb," pushing as deep into her as bone allowed me.

Her response was, "Yes, give it to me," she said after the first rope filled her womb, after that it was, "More give me more," until I was drained.

My cock was still hard when I pulled out of her then laid beside her.

"Thank you, Marcie."

"I thank you as well for giving me so much pleasure, Thomas," we kissed deeply until she pushed me away. We better stop before it will get too hot to control." She gets up then goes to her husband.

All our guests clean up and dress and go home leaving me and mom alone and naked.

"Mom, I don't want to fuck you now. I am too tired."

"That's fine, baby because I am too tired to be fucked. But I want you to keep me warm tonight after we clean up. Before I forget, leave next weekend open, Liz is hosting a BBQ."

The end.

To be continued.

12