What Happened

Story Info
Preachers wife gangbanged blackmailed.
2.1k words
4.09
62.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol was always a good girl. Always helpful, always cheerful. Very supportive of her husband and his congregation. She helped the poor and tended to the sick. Carol was very athletic, played sports through HS and college. She had a trim figure, was an attractive woman. The parishioners all loved her, particularly the men. Her husband, the Pastor, only allowed "proper" sex, very limited in scope. He was a stern, demanding man.

The question was, what happened? She was lying on a mattress placed on the floor, her ass hurt, her throat was sore, and her vagina was rubbed raw. She started to get up, her head throbbed, she almost fell. Carol saw her purse, the wallet hanging out. The money was there, but her driver's license was gone. She looked for her clothes, found her shoes, skirt, and blouse. Unfortunately, the buttons were missing from the blouse; she stumbled out of the room and realized she was in an old warehouse.

She staggered out of the warehouse into the bright sunlight. To her surprise, her car was there. The keys were in it, if she only knew where she was. She punched in OnStar and called her husband.

"Carol, where are you? What happened? You had been gone since six pm yesterday. It's three in the afternoon. Where were you?"

"I don't know," sobbed Carol, "I don't know where I am or what happened to me."

"Use the GPS in your car to get home, and please calm down before you drive," Her husband urged.

Sobbing, humiliated by having to wear the clothes she had on, Carol started home.

Her legs were sticking together; her body was sticky; there was no doubt in her mind it was cum. If she could only remember what happened. She remembered going to her car to go to choir practice.

She pulled into her drive, her husband came out and rushed to meet her. Suddenly stepping back

"Carol! You're disgusting; what the hell have you been doing?"

Sobbing, "please, honey, I don't know, I can't remember anything."

"Carol, please go clean yourself up; I don't want anyone to see you like this"

Carol rushed inside quickly, entering the shower; her whole body ached.

She notices there was still cum running out of her vagina. Carol started balling; she had never cried so hard in her life. As she got out of the shower, she broke wind; she felt wet and realized cum had come out of her ass. Horrified, Carol sat on the commode and strained, and cum poured out. It was apparent she had Anal sex; she never did that. It was impossible.

She put on her nightgown and climbed into bed and slept, entirely out of it. The following day, she was alone; her husband did not sleep with her. She went down to the kitchen. Her husband, Pastor Jeffery, was sitting drinking coffee.

She started to speak, "Jeff."

"You stay out all night, coming home half-naked. Who were you fucking" Jeff yelled at her? Then, he abruptly stood up and departed.

They barely talked to each other in the ensuing weeks. Then, at breakfast one morning, Jeff announced he was headed off to a vital church conference and told Carol to avoid whoring around if she could.

Carol was mortified and went into a deep funk. That afternoon she received a package, when she opened it, she almost fainted. It contained pictures of her in just about every conceivable position. Try as she might, she could not remember any of it. Then, about an hour after the package arrived, she received a phone call.

"Yes, those pictures are real. Do you like them? Speechless, I see. Well, if you don't want your husband and the congregation to see them, you will be back at the plant a ten pm, and you will wear a see-through nightgown only."

Without further comment, he hung up. Carol showed up too scared not to; she entered the warehouse and was called inside at ten pm.

"What do you want," she asked?

"You, of course, I loved fucking you up the ass; you enjoyed that," laughing.

I did not. I've never protested, Carol.

With that, he turned on a projector, and a video of her began to play; she was begging and pleading fuck my ass deeper, harder. As it continued to play, she was sucking a cock, and several men were lined up. Finally, sobbing crying, she fell to her knees, her body racked by huge sobs, the shame.

"What do you want," she wailed?

"Right now, I want you naked," was the reply.

"Who are you? Why me?"

"Shut up and step into the light, so we can look at the night's fucking"

Carol sensed rather than saw the men behind her; she stepped into the light. She might as well have been naked.

But, for some strange reason, this was exciting her; when instructed, she lifted off the nightgown. Shaking naked afraid, and aroused.

"Now go over to that mattress and get on your knees."

She walked over and knelt, terrified, "If I do what you want, will you give me all those videos and pictures?" she asked, hopefully.

"You will do what I want, or I will destroy you, your husband, and his family, you understand? If you do, then a yes sir, whatever you want will do as an answer."

"Yes, sir, whatever you want." the videos playing in the back gr were really starting to make her feel funny. Then, finally, one of the men who had been in the background stepped forward and held his cock inches from her face.

"You have seen the video; you know what to do."

The cock in front of her had her mesmerized; the bead of pre-cum on the tip made her lick her lips. He pressed his cock to her mouth. She opened, and he pushed it in; she began to suck; flashes of sucking multiple cocks came to her. Her pussy was on fire; four more men stepped forward and encircled her. Leaving no doubt, she was going to suck them all. Without even thinking, her hand went between her legs. Finally, the man in her mouth pulled back, leaving only the tip in her mouth, then filled her mouth with hot cum. As he filled her mouth, she had an orgasm. She swallowed all his cum. Carol could not believe she had done that; she had always hated the thought of cum in her mouth. Now she swallowed it eagerly. She sucked and ate two more when a microphone was stuck in her face.

Again the mysterious voice, "tell us what a cum slut you are."

"I'm a cum slut, she moaned as she reached for the next cock

The following two shot their loads on her face, even that made her orgasm.

"You want your ass fucked slut?"

She was ashamed of her answer and not sure why she answered that way, "Yes, fuck my ass."

She turned her ass toward the men standing around, put her head down on the mattress, providing max elevation to her ass. She felt the first one go in; the pain was so erotic she wanted it so bad, she couldn't get it far enough up her ass. One after another, dumping loads up her ass, she begged and moaned for more; why? She had never experienced this before, now spending the evening sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass.

Then the voice, "I'm done with you, you can leave or let them use you the rest of the evening."

Carol wanted to bolt out of the building but then looked around at all the eager erections then bowed her head, I'll stay. When she got home, it was three in the morning, wearing a see-through nightgown and splattered with cum. She was sure the neighbors noticed. Jeff called that afternoon.

"Out whoring again?" He could hardly contain his rage.

With nothing to say, she hung upon him.

Her mind raced as she relived her wild night of sex over and over. It all made her so hot she had to take a break in the middle of the day to masturbate. Later, she got a call,

"what do you want," She asked.

"Show up tonight naked, and I will reveal all."

She walked into the warehouse naked, not really understanding why. She saw a man sitting at a table, his face in deep shadow, a bright light behind him. He motioned her over. She drew closer to the table.

"Naked as instructed, our training wasn't wasted," Said a voice out of the darkness.

"Ok, tell me what's happening?"

"Yes, dear, take a seat; I mean you no harm. We/ I have been drugging and conditioning you for almost six months now. The drug makes you sexually aroused and erases all memory. However, involuntary reaction to some stimulus is retained. As witnessed by your performance a few nights ago, no drug, and you were a sex fiend."

"Why, why me, what did I do?" Carol retorted.

"It wasn't you, Carol, look." she was handed old newspaper clippings about gang rape; Jeff was identified as the leader of the group. All the men were acquitted. That woman was my daughter. After your husband exposed the pictures of that night, she took her life. My wife was committed; she couldn't handle it. Your husband destroyed my life and my family; you are the vehicle of my revenge."

Carol was shocked, the hypocrite. Then, after thinking for a moment, she made up her mind. "Let me help," she said with all sincerity.

"Meanwhile, let's not let all these cocks go to waste." as she knelt on the mattress.

The man in the shadows stepped forward; she was surprised to see it was the choir director.

He smiled, "no drugs now," as he slipped his cock into her eager mouth. Hands behind her back, she began to lick his cock; she rubbed it in her face, making her purr. He pushed it into her mouth and quickly shoved it down her throat. He grunted and groaned as he fucked her throat. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore; I want your ass, he moaned. Carol let his cock drop from her mouth and assumed the ass fucking position. Using secretions from her wet pussy as lube, he entered her ass. She was ecstatic; she felt a rapidly growing orgasm coming on as she urged him to greater efforts. Culminating in his load up her ass and her massive orgasm. Leading to another great night of sucking and fucking.

The following Sunday, Jeff went to the church to prepare for service. He heard a noise from the choir room; as he approached and inched open the door, he saw his wife on her hands and knees, a cock in her mouth and one in her ass. He could hear her muffled moans of pleasure; it made him instantly erect. Carol looked up.

'Oh, hi Jeff, why don't you join us? I know you are into this stuff. About that time, the one in her mouth shot his load in her face; it went in her hair, up her nose and in her ear. Then, another cock was quickly shoved in her mouth. It was apparent that Jeff had a hard-on.

Do you know what time it is? We have twenty minutes before church; why are you doing this.

Because you're a hypocrite and a phony, show him, Mr. Moody, referring to the choir director.

A video was projected upon the church wall. "You ruined my life, my wife, and destroyed my daughter now in doing the same to you. Your wife loves what she is doing; imagine what the congregation will think."

They heard people approaching, "quick hide," Jeff urged Carol and friends. The arrogant preacher still had not recognized the choir director from the past.

Carol stepped out of the choir room naked, clutching her dress, her face covered in cum, and left the church as the congregation filed in. The chatter began almost immediately. Pastor Jeff ran from the church. Never to return.

Carol and the choir director MR. Moody became the best of friends. He used the connections he developed over the years to satisfy her sexual urges. They worked together to hound Pastor Jeff and made sure he never worked as a pastor again.

Carol enjoyed her new sexual freedom; she was hooked on group sex; the drug would not have worked if the base instincts weren't there to start. It was just nice to know what happened